奔跑後的落葉- Wither x Skeleton Fan...

By thatsmolgrape

//奔跑後的落葉// bēn pǎo hòu de lùo yè ** I looked through the clear glass of the classroom, hoping to see him. The... More

大家好!
殘忍的世界
一年後
那個黑骷髏
時間:八點半
魔法...?
鬼間
他的秘密 (兩之一)
惡夢
否認我心裏的感情;我的英雄
主上,我們發現到他的座標了!
我⋯我喜歡上這蠢貨?!
1k?! (一千?!)
鬼間冒險變成夢魘
從小我只知邪惡
另一邊
王子殿下
不同的觀點
被他們抓到
只能靠自己
無助滿月 兩之一
TYSM FOR 5k!! (五千多閱讀者!)
無助滿月 兩之二
被附身的他
Hello! Quick update about a new book!
解放他心裡的鎖鏈
太遲的惋惜
逃脫
侵蝕的感情慢慢變成冷漠
我最深的恐懼
平凡的一天、直到⋯
你已經幾夜無眠⋯ 為他站崗。
Thanks for 10k!
透露真相
告白而無法擺脫真相

他們不見了!

417 17 6
By thatsmolgrape

十一** (Chapter 11)
eng: They're missing!

~

Skeleton

~

I watch my clock tick back and forth, quietly. My warm breath clashes with my window, resulting in a vague and foggy blotch on the clear glass.

Wither and I haven't spoken for a week now. Every time we'd make eye contact, the other would turn and walk away.

I was always what mobs called tsundere, or someone that loved playing hard to get. As much as I denied it, I knew deep down that they weren't wrong. I rarely smiled, my past probably the most befitting reason.

But liking someone was something I haven't gotten used to. I didn't know how to react when I felt flustered or embarrassed, so I covered those emotions up with blank stares and unreadable expressions.

Now, on the other side of the spectrum was Wither. He usually was extremely expressive about how he felt about something.

But, recently, he's starting to become a lot like me...

When I'd stare at him blankly, he'd stare back with an equal expression.

I really miss him...

~

It's been about half a year now since I met Herobrine and escaped that unforgiving cold. The weather outside was starting to get rather cold, but it wasn't unbearable.

Wither and I walked side by side, neither of us speaking as we walked to school. Even with my cloak draped across my shoulders, I still shivered.

"Alright, class!" Herobrine exclaims, "Today we're going to be doing an assignment that requires plenty of teamwork, so listen up."

"Herobrine," Ghast says, "We aren't going outside, right?! It's freezing out there!" A few murmurs of agreement.

"We are going to be exploring the Nether," Herobrine says. A few gasps.

"The Nether?" Zombie exclaims, "But isn't that a place where mobs of the Overworld aren't wanted...?"

"There are two parts of the Nether. The majority of the Nether is the first half, where it is under strict rule. The second half is open land for anyone to enter, such as players."

"Don't worry," Ghast says, "Pigman, Wither, and I know our way around the Nether." Herobrine nods. "Luckily, I took this into consideration when I placed you all into pairs. Now, I will be giving each group enough materials to create one portal. I will also be giving each of you an iron sword, just in case. And do not worry— if any of you are in life-threatening danger at any given time, throw this splash potion onto the ground. You will be transported here instantly. Understood?"

"But what about us?" Creeper and Slime say, "None of us have ever been to the Nether before."

"...Go ahead and join Skeleton and Wither's group," Herobrine says, "Anyway, class, you may start. The goal here is to stay in the Nether for at least one night and survive together." Herobrine teleports away at that.

"Alright then," I sigh, "Where should we start constructing the portal?" Creeper and Slime exchange glances, both shrugging. Wither doesn't give any sort of response.

"...Let's just place it outside of the school then," I suggest, my classmates not objecting as they follow me outside.

The Nether... Wither was the one that first introduced me to the real Nether. I used to believe in the legends, thinking that the Nether was a dark hellhole which none could escape from. Despite going to the Nether once before, I still felt a bit worried about going. Creeper and Slime seemed to have a similar reaction to the idea of going— they both had uneasy expressions painted across their faces.

"Not you two too," Wither says suddenly, catching me in surprise seeing as I haven't heard his voice for a whole week.

"The Nether is safer than the Overworld, at least the part we're going to."

"Safer?!" Creeper exclaims, "Maybe for wither skeletons, but not for mobs that don't naturally spawn there!"

"See for yourself," Wither says, shoving Creeper inside the portal. Slime's eyes widen as he hops a few steps back.

"Wither!" I exclaim, "Don't just push him inside like that!"

"Chill out, Skeleton. He'll be fine."

"Don't worry, Slime," I say, facing my scared classmate, "It's really not that bad." He seems skeptical about this but hops inside after a few moments of hesitation. I take a few moments to brace myself before walking through the purple portal.

Moments later, my body gets transported inside the Nether. I open my eyes, the welcoming sight of light and warmth embracing me.

"See," Wither says, "Nothing to worry about." Creeper let out a sigh of relief while Slime was too busy taking in the whole concept of the Nether.

The Nether... So filled with light and warmth. Maybe, just maybe, if they'd gone to the Nether... They'd be safe. Maybe they'd still be with me...

My family... I just up and left them, didn't I? What if they needed me during the week that I was gone? I just up and left without telling them... Now I'll probably never see them again. My heart pangs at the thought. My mother, my brother...

"Hey. And you tell me that I daydream often," the sound of Wither's voice snaps me out of it as I turned to face him.

"Where are Creeper and Slime?" I ask, noticing their absence. Wither shrugs and says, "They wanted to explore for a bit."

"Explore?! What if they run into trouble?!"

"Relax, they'll be fine, Skeleton," Wither says, "Besides, this side of the Nether doesn't have any mobs with the intention of hurting them. So don't worry about them."

"This side? What's on the other side?" I ask, suddenly curious. Wither flinches slightly.

"...Nothing you need to worry about."

"Have you been to the other side?"

"...No."

"Wait, but what if they accidentally cross into the other side?!" I exclaim, "Or what if they accidentally step into lava-!"

"Stop talking. Let's go find them," Wither says, already starting to walk.

The other side? I wonder what really lies there...

~

Wither

~

I walk quietly alongside Skeleton, feeling unsteady by all of his questions.

No. He's overthinking things. The other half is many miles away. There's no way they've already made it there.

Why would Herobrine ask us to explore the Nether? Does he not realize how dangerous it really is? As much as I acted indifferent about the Nether, I was hiding the fear that I held for this domain. Every time I re-entered, I felt an uneasy sensation, as if I was being watched.

The first time I brought Skeleton with me was only because I left a few crucial items in one of my chests. I knew I was risking a lot bringing him with me, but I knew I'd be able to teleport him to safety if anything were to happen. This time, if anything happens to either Creeper or Slime, I might not be able to save them in time. Skeleton's right, I shouldn't have let them run off like that...

I use my abilities to locate their coordinates, at least to clear my conscience and know that they're still in the safe half of the Nether. I sigh when they are indeed safe.

"Skeleton, I have their coordinates. Stay here, I'll be right back."

"W-Wait!" He exclaims, gripping my arm, "You can't just leave me here alone! Remember what happened last time?! I almost died! And how do you plan on telling them how you can teleport?!"

"Fine, I'll take you with me. And as for your question, I'll teleport us to a vantage point where they won't be able to spot us." Skeleton nods, his grip tightening. I confirm the coordinates before teleporting both of us to a high ledge.

"I don't see them," Skeleton says.

"I doubt you'd spot them instantly," I say, "They're probably right below us in a cave."

"I'm not leaving until we find them," he says, "I need to know that they're okay." I sigh and nod, teleporting us a few feet below, right into the said cave.

"Slime? Creeper?" Skeleton exclaims, "Are you guys in here...?"

The cave was extremely dark, unlike most caves in the Nether. Caves are only this dark in the Overworld if I recall correctly...

Suddenly, I hear a rattle. Skeleton notices this as well, jolting at the sudden noise. "W-Wither...?" That sound... It's a wither skeleton, I'm positive.

"Stay behind me," I command. How could there be a wither skeleton on this side of the Nether? Exiled wither skeletons are thrown to the Overworld, and all wither skeletons are on the other side.

The footsteps draw closer. I ready my sword.

"Skeleton? Wither? What are you guys doing down here?" Zombie says.

"Zombie?! Oh my Notch, you scared us!" Skeleton exclaims, "I thought we were going to get attacked!"

"Sorry about that," he says, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "Pigman went off to collect some stuff so I decided to see if the caves had diamonds."

"The Nether doesn't have diamonds."

"It doesn't?! It must really be hell then." He isn't wrong, I think with a sigh.

"Have you seen Creeper and Slime around by any chance? They ran off to explore and we can't seem to find them..." Skeleton was clearly worried, twirling his thumbs anxiously. Truth is, I was worried as well. My teleportation is usually pretty accurate, give or take a few feet.

"Zombie, join us for now. It isn't safe for you to roam around alone." Skeleton nods in agreement, motioning for Zombie to follow us.

~

We finally locate the exit to the cave, exiting from where Zombie entered. "Thanks for walking out with me, guys. I'm going to meet back up with Pigman now."

"Wither," Skeleton asks once Zombie's out of sight, "Can you teleport us to them directly? I'm really worried..."

If I do, they'll know about my powers. But, honestly, I'm worried too.

"...Alright."

Coordinates invalid.

"..."

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
319K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
277K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။