An Accidental power

By Zuelle7

This is a fetish novel, so if you're not into fetish you're welcome to move on ;) I decided to give this one... More

Its not Lava
Jackpot?
Charka
Your body is my playground
Black diamond
Where there's smoke...
Too much power
To the next town
Dark elf
Bucks for a donkey
Play it sexy
It became an auction
Intermission
A trade of favour
Explosion of ecstasy
Cease fire... Open fire
Who's the boss?
Abby
Torna or Tectonica?
It pukes molten rock?
Have some fun
A little too sweet
Give an atom bomb to a child
Till our hearts find rhythm
Sanguivoriphobia
Burn them all!
Our worst nightmare
Its what I am...

A black splash of ash

672 7 1
By Zuelle7

It was indeed an experience of a lifetime, one Heather thought she might not see quickly again, even so, the adventure continued and right after the two of them got dressed, with Olivia being kind enough to give her a one piece dress to wear, they were now almost at port St Vale.

It was a snug piece, black and cotton, yes it belonged to Olivia so it was not really Heather's size, but that didn't mean it could be 'made to fit' by drawing it over her body from shoulders to knees.

In the coach Heather couldn't help notice Olivia was staring at her the whole time, they spoke about a lot of things along the way, but those baby blue's kept glancing to Heather's body so curvly fitted in the dress, her skin made cream shines on certain protruding angles making it almost see through.

"Oh, here we are" Olivia said looking out the window.

Heather turned to look out and saw the ocean spread out before them, it was indeed a beautiful sight, but in her ear she heard Charka for the first time since her last orgasm.

"Oh... Oh dear that's a lot of water"

She couldn't believe what she just heard, Charka was the one who made her decide on the island in the first place, didn't it occur to her an island is actually surrounded by water?

She had to say it, she just had to and hushed it under voice hoping the noisy coach would drown her out to Olivia.

"Who's the idiot now?"

"Excuse me?" Olivia asked.

"I said, where's the island now?"

"Oh, its a ways west of this port, half a day's sail, the nice thing is its actually far enough so you can't see the mainland, its very private" Olivia explained.

"I see, then about our favour agreement?" Heather said with a seductive smile.

Olivia returned it licking her lips "Yes?"

"Are you able to gift me a ship that I may use to and from this island?"

"Of course! I'm not going to just abandon you there, also since I'm planning real estate there I've already stacked a lot of building material, you're set to go"

"Great, for now I'd just like the island to myself, I want some privacy"

"Of course, I have workers ready to go, all you need to do is come see me here in port Vale and I'll send them over to start building"

Heather nodded a smile, this went great, own island, own ship, material ready, all she needed to do now was scout out the place and plan to get started.

"You better not fall off the ship feather girl!" Charka hissed in her ear, but being in the coach with Olivia meant she couldn't say much back.

After they set off on sea it was as Olivia said, the trip took half a day and approaching the island Heather's mouth fell open, it wasn't just some happy go lucky little palm tree place, it was rather big, and had its on cone peaked mountain on.

"That's an old dormant volcano" Olivia said "Many years ago this island was formed by it"

"I see, very interesting" Heather replied and braced as the ship docked.

It was rather barren there though, the dock allowed for only two ships, where one medium sized transport boat was already moored.

"That one is yours" Olivia said pointing at it.

"Thanks, that's all I need"

On this port was but a single stone built structure with a wood roof, and there not far off one side was all the material as Olivia said.

Stone, some steel rod, carriages but no horses, wheelbarrows, crates with pickaxes and normal axes, shovels and hoe's.

It was all one needed to cultivate a place, all it lacked was the workforce, but that didn't bother Heather yet, not now, she had an army of Dark elves if she needed man power... That is if they're willing to dig and build.

Heather walked over the jetty and touched her feet on the neatly carved out stone port, a lot of work went into it already even if nothing was built but the one structure, and Heather loved the potential it had.

"So? What do you think?" Olivia asked.

"Its perfect, its all I imagined it to be"

"I'm sorry it isn't further developed, but this is what I told you it would be"

"That's fine" Heather said and took out the diamond "Now our deal is complete"

"No no, not yet" Olivia said taking out a scroll from her carry bag and opening it, there were two scrolls into each other and Olivia split them.

"This is my deed as the current owner, and this is the new one, it requires your name and the name you want this Island to be known as" Olivia explained.

"You didn't name it yet?"

"No, I was going to when the infrastructure was complete, so its your choice"

Heather held her chin thinking, what could she name this place that would have valuable meaning to her...

"How about..." Charka said "Since your name rhymes with feather, and I'm an entity of fire, call it Phoenix island"

"Oh–! That's it!"

"Yes?"

"Phoenix island"

Olivia snapped her fingers and pointed to the volcano "Of course! Brilliant name! Since it rose from the ocean out of fire"

"Uh, yeah, exactly" Heather said writing her name down, the new name of the island, and signed it.

"Good" Olivia said taking her old deed and taring it in half "The island is now yours"

Heather held the diamond over "And this belongs to you now"

She took it from her and held it to the sun "Marvelous, its such a brilliant work of art isn't it?"

"It certainly is beautiful" Heather said.

Olivia bagged her diamond and gave a formal leg bend to Heather "I'll come visit from time to time, if you don't mind?"

"That would be great... I mean... What we've done, together, it was so stress relieving right?"

Olivia blushed and nodded, stepped in to embrace Heather again, they gave each other a warm kiss and parted "Until we meet again"

Heather waved "Yes, I so look forward to it"

Standing patiently on the dock she watched the sail ship leave and catch the wind back to mainland, then turned to the island.

"Fuck yes! Its all mine!"

"Ours! Remember who did all the talking!" Charka said.

"Okay! Sorry bout that, our island"

"Thank you, by the way, how was that orgasm?"

Heather twitched her legs "Fucking awesome, how did you allow me to drink the rum so by the way?"

"Strangely, it was the alcohol, when you drank it I completely removed myself from your stomach, that didn't mean I didn't feel its liquid disgusting feel... But the alcohol actually combusted in your stomach"

"It did?"

"Yes, didn't you notice that even after you expended yourself so much with Olivia that you didn't lose any definition in your curves?"

Heather scanned her body and realized she was still rather plump "Oh, I see"

"Liquor with high volume alcohol, let's keep that in mind for if we want a furnace in your stomach, its like a boost without open flames"

"Got it" Heather said and headed to the structure, inside she saw it was in fact stocked with potatoes and onions, probably to plant, not like she'll need it as she doesn't eat anymore.

It had a bedroom with bed, tables, a chimney and kitchen basic, bathroom and all, everything she needed.

Exploring the outside she checked all the material and the tools, it was new, ready set to go, but as she strolled further away from it she saw foundations that was laid out, but a black flash covered the ground there.

"What the?" Heather asked bending to feel the dirt, it was just where the sandy beaches ended and folded over to more brown ground, and the ground, foliage, some planted marking stumps were burnt here.

"Oh... I recognize that black splash of ash" Charka said.

"Splash... Of ash...?" Heather asked back stepping to get it into perspective, it was massive, running in a line across the foundation area and even had some trees blackened burnt.

"Yes my dear Heather, that's the end result of a dragon attack"

———

Olivia smiled eerily to the island as it vanished over the horizon, then turned forward and held the rock up "Perfect"

"The poor girl, she has no idea this wasn't a diamond" a voice said in her ear.

"Yes indeed, now she solved two of my problems, how many volcanoes did we not scour to find this?" Olivia answered.

"We didn't even have to dig, little Heather did the digging for us" the voice said.

Olivia held the rock to the sun again "Patients is a virtue, and our patients paid off"

(A/N)

Need I say anything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
36.7K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
63.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...