{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
7. Good for you
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
10. What are you hiding?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
15. My Girlfriend
16. An Angel
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations
23. Just the way you are.

11. Are you into me?

1K 31 1
By Haizlena

Selena's POV:

Y/N held my hand as I climbed out of his car. We just parked the car in Y/N's garage. Emily and rose arrived after us. We were about to enter, when a guy walked out of the house.

"Emily, Y/N, Ro- Oh my god! Who do we have here?" The guy came closer to me. He stretched his hand for me to shake.
"Nice to meet you selena. I'm henry." He gave me a flirty smile. I was about to reply when he spoke again. "You remind me of my next girlfriend." He said and kissed my hand softly when I shook hands with him. That literally made me giggle in shyness.

"Yeah yeah, okay, now get off!" Y/N pulled that guy behind in a chuckle. "Selena, this is my brother, henry. Dont mind him." He rolled his eyes at his brother. I was still giggling but this time at Y/N's cuteness.

"Come on in selena." Emily held my hand and we entered the house. Y/N and his brother were muttering on their spot. I couldn't hear them but I am sure Y/N was mad because his brother was flirting with me.

"Welcome to our humble abode. Please have a seat." Emily said cheerfully. She gestured towards a couch for me to take a seat.

"Thanks." I said.

"So..uhm.. thanks again for the passes."

"No problem. It was my pleasure."

"You are so sweet." Emily said

"Tha-thanks." I smiled shyly at my compliment. She smiled back.

"oh sorry! Where is this boy?" Emily got up from her place. "Y/N! Y/N!!" She yelled.

"Yeah-Yes? What happened?" Y/N came running from the garage. Rose was with him

"You haven't started cooking yet? Come on, hurry up!" Emily crossed her arms.

"I was about to-then henry-anyways, I am going." He sighed. "Sel-I mean selena do you have any dietary restrictions or something like that? Or are you okay with whatever I am going to make?"

"No. I'm fine with everything you make." I said. He gave me an adorable smile before going to the kitchen.

"I- I'll probably go help him." Emily said and followed Y/N. I shook my head and smiled.

"Don't worry, you are not alone." Rose said and sat next to me.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? He never noticed?" I laughed.

"Nope. He still thinks that it was the pretty girl who was sitting behind her." Rose said in between her laughs. She was telling stories about her and Y/N. She said that they used to go to the same school.

"Soo.. you said both of you are childhood friends, right?"

"Yep!"

"Oh? So Y/N was born in this city?"

"Yeah. You didn't knew?" Rose smiled.

"No. I thought Y/N and Emily moved here cuz of their racing career."

"No no. All three of them were born and raised in this same city." Rose shook her head.

"So where do their parents live?"

"They- they aren't here anymore." Her voice was quieter than before.

"What do you mean?"

"They are de-dead."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to-shit!"

"No its fine. You didnt knew."

"It must have been so hard for them I guess..?"

"Yeah. Y/N was very young when he saw his mother die and a few years later his father left them too."

"What about their relatives?"

"Nuh uh. There was no one. Literally no one except for my mom and dad. And Emily- She's the most caring and responsible person you'll ever meet. Y/N had to drop his high school because of his responsibilities. They had so much struggles. I've seen them and only I know how hard that was and after all of these ups and downs they never gave up. Whatever they are now, is because of their hardwork. I mean they deserve it. You won't believe but The blaze family is always on top in nationwide street sports." Emily said proudly.

"I didn't knew any of this. I always saw a happy, smiling Y/N and cheery, thankful emily. Also yeah their flirty big brother...." I chuckled. "...I didn't knew they had a hard and struggling past."

"Well.. The past is past. There's nothing that bothers them now. Just look around you." Rose gestured to her surroundings.

"You are right. There's literally nothing which is not cars themed in this house but still it is so pretty." I giggled.

"I know right?" Rose laughed with me.

Emily's POV:

"Em, just stop talking and concentrate on that stirring." Y/N sighed.

"Okay okay, relax. I'm stirring. Where's Henry by the way?"

"He had a date." Y/N said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He had a freaking date and he tried to flirt with a guest, like an idiot." Y/N huffed. I tried my best to control but I snorted at his jealousy. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry.- It's just- its not a big deal. You know he is always the same. No one can change him." I patted on his back.

"Yeah, whatever. Now, help me with the plating, please." He handed me a tray.

"I'll do this. You go and start setting the dishes on the dining table."

"Alright. Just dont mess it up."

"Yes chef. Dont worry, your girlfriend will love it." I whispered the last part and laughed.

"Emily!" He sighed.

"Sorry.Sorry. Now go!"
I quickly organised all the dishes. Then Y/N and I set them on the table together.

"Okay so here we have Braised chicken legs with grapes and fennel, Lasagna with parmesan and peas, creamy slow cooker potato cheese soup, Roasted Vanilla and honey crème brûlée and champagne and raspberry posset. Phew!" Y/N said all of that in one breath.

"Dude! Thank you for inviting me to your feast!" Emily joked. "No, I mean seriously, its been so long since I had any of these things."
She continued. Y/N then looked at selena who was silent and just staring at the table.

"Selena? Is everything okay?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. Yeah." She snapped back to reality with a giggle.

"You-didn't said anything so..." Y/N trailed off.

"Yes. I was in shock. You made all of this in a very less time. Like how?" Selena asked.

"Well, I've made most of these things before so it was quick I guess.."

"Hats off, Y/N. You are a freakin' all rounder. Seriously." Selena said.

"I-No-Thanks." Y/N stuttered. His cheeks were so red which made me proud. Not the cheeks but the compliments selena was giving to Y/N, that made me proud and happy. I just hope things work out between them and they get together.

"Emily!" Rose waved her hand, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, yes?"

"Where are you lost? Come on, dig in before the food gets cold." Rose said.

"Yeah, right."

"Mmmm." Selena let out a soft moan of pleasure. "Y/N this is so fucking good! You've got magic in your hands." Selena exclaimed after swallowing her first bite out.

"Thanks." Y/N said.

"Where's your brother by the way?" Selena asked.

"We don't need him here." Y/N said.

"Y/N!" I raised a brow in offence.

"What? Everyone is having dinner together and he's not here. " Selena giggled.

"He had a date." Y/N said.

"Oh? A date? I thought he was into me." Selena said with a smug look. She was clearly teasing Y/N but he got offended. He kept quiet. "He kissed my hand and his pick up line was working." She continued.

"I think he's into you." Rose joined her.

'Aww my poor, little brother. Stop teasing him.' I laughed at my own thought.

"There are millions of people who are into her." Y/N muttered. I think only I heard him.

"What was that?" Selena asked.

"Yeah. Can you say that a bit louder?" Rose asked.

"I said nothing." Y/N shrugged.

"Really? Now the question is, are YOU into me?" Selena asked.

My jaw dropped to the floor and so did rose's. She is clearly into him. 'Boo! Just tell her and she will be yours, right now. Just tell her you like her.' I crossed my fingers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
4.6M 183K 39
In which a mechanic who's always dreamed of driving her own car, sneaks into an illegal racing club, only to be caught by their #1 driver. ★ ☆ 「 ROM...
2.7M 104K 34
BLSC #3 Zac Malvon A racer with handsome face and charms , popular among girls and lastly playboy. He's a type of guy that can date 2 girls at the sa...
5.7K 179 44
It's is not just an usual fanfic, its non-toxic and free from cliché, apart from the adorable love story and romance that Carlos Jr. and Siya share...