hawks sister sequel

Por kirsty1345

y/n is now a teenager and pushing hawk away which hurts hawk because they used to be so close. all hawk wants... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 24

60 2 0
Por kirsty1345

Y/n was sat there while hawk was talking to her about what happened at the party. Y/n kept thinking about the last time they had to do this with David and how at first they didn't believe them.
" Y/n are you listening" hawk clicked his fingers in her face snapping her out of her daydream.
" Sorry I was just" y/n started but didn't finish because hawk knew what she was doing.
" Y/n I know your scared about telling the truth but like I said you don't have to tell them. We can wait until your ready" hawk said reassuring y/n.
" No I mean yes I am but also I'm scared they won't believe us like the first time we told them about David" y/n voice broke when she said the name David.
Hawk went over and pulled her so her head was on his chest and he was stroking her hair and kissed the top of her head to comfort her
" I know. I'm worried about that too but it doesn't matter if they don't at first because A the important people believe you like me and B we can get proof again even though this time round might be harder but we'll still try"hawk said.
Y/n sat up and wiped her tears while hawk was rubbing her back.
" Okay yeah your right so tell Me again what happened" she said turning to face hawk properly.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

322K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
418K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...