From Beyond The Shadows | Tee...

By LytleLadibug

Sofia Dellucci, a kunoichi living with her uncle in New York, comes across four mutant turtle brothers. She g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

167 5 10
By LytleLadibug

"Guys, guys, get in your spot!"

"All right, Mikey, but this is the last time!" Raph responded to his youngest brother.

"But don't flip me this time!" Donnie spoke up.

"I ate too much cheese," Leo groaned as he stayed curled up between Raph and Donnie.

At the moment, Donnie, Raph, and Leo were lined up on the floor in front of a makeshift ramp with pizza boxes and trash strewn across the living room. Mikey stood at the top of the ramp with his skateboard ready.

"And now the kid goes for the world record! He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!" Mikey announced.

"I can't believe he talked us into this," Raph muttered.

"Ya! Booyakasha!" Mikey shouted as he rode down the ramp.

Splinter burst in and gave his sons a stern glare. "What is going on in here?!"

"Sensei!" Leo stood up quickly, Raph and Donnie following suit immediately.

"Whoa!" Mikey waved his hands but it was too late as he slammed into his brothers.

The four turtles laid in a heap on the floor, all discombobulated.

"How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?" Splinter asked, his hands folded behind his back.

"None, Sensei," Mikey answered.

Splinter frowned. "I shouldn't have to tell you!"

"You're right, Sensei. We definitely should have known better and we deserve to be punished. Eh, some," Leo replied, rocking on his feet a bit.

"And what do you think would be a fitting punishment?" Splinter asked as he stroked his beard, leaning towards his eldest son.

"Well, uh, we- we should clean up our mess? And then think about what we did," Leo answered, getting no help from the others.

"Yeah. Sounds about right. We were wrong. Wouldn't want to do too much. No worries," the other three agreed in a jumble.

"What about being grounded for a week?" Splinter suggested.

"Oh, I'm not sure that's-"

"I'm cool with the thinking."

"Really, that's not necessary."

"Maybe next time."

"You're grounded for a week!" Splinter spoke sternly.

The turned groaned in defeat before the skateboard ramp collapsed behind them which made Splinter grimace.

"Now, clean this place up," Splinter ordered.

"Yes, Sensei."

🍕

"This bites! I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!" Raph groaned.

It had only been three days and they were all itching to go topside.

"Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?" Donnie ran into the living room.

"This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie. I do," Raph replied as he looked to his brother.

"Ok, ok, ok! Remember the other day I was scrounging in that military junkyard?"

"No," the other three replied in unison.

"Well, I found an incredibly advanced A.I. microchip, made from- get this! Self-assembled chain-linked copolymers!" Donnie exclaimed excitedly.

"That's my favorite kind of copolymer," Mikey spoke up before looking back at his comic.

"Mine too! And I used it to make this. The most advanced music player in the world. So who wants to try it?" Donnie asked as he held up the device.

"I do! Toss me the T-pod," Mikey shouted as he held his hands out.

"The T-pod?"

"Turtle. Pod. T-pod. I am so good at naming stuff," Mikey said, impressed with his skills.

"You're really gonna plug an advanced piece of military technology directly into Mikey's head? What if it melts his brain?" Raph asked as he crossed his arms.

"It won't. And even if it did, who'd know the difference?" Donnie joked.

Mikey looked at the T-pod and pressed the play button before letting out a scream.

"What? What's wrong?" Donnie panicked, afraid something went wrong.

"It's polka! Make it stop! Make it stop!" Mikey wailed as Donnie grimaced, walking over and changing the song. "Thanks."

Mikey started dancing and his brothers watched. It was painful.

"That's it. I gotta get out of here," Raph said as he walked away.

"Where are you going? We're grounded," Leo reminded as he followed after Raph.

"I don't care. I gotta do something or I'm gonna go nuts! Let's find a skate spot!"

"Skate spot? I'm totally in!" Mikey shouted as he jammed to the music coming through the T-pod.

Leo grimaced. "But what's Splinter gonna say?"

"'I don't know what's going on, because they snuck out while I was asleep.'" Raph mimicked Splinter and Leo grimaced.

"Heh. Real mature. But I'm your leader. And as your leader, I say nobody's going," Leo replied as he crossed hid arms over his plastron.

"Well as your followers, we're going anyway," Raoh said, Mikey and Donnie standing beside him in agreement.

"Well as your leader, I'm going with you. To lead you. Away from bad stuff," Leo said slowly, still thinking this was a bad idea.

Mikey let out another cry and the other three looked at him in worry.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked.

It's back to polka! We've got to get some more tunes on this!" Mikey complained and Raph facepalmed.

"Let's just go," Leo said with defeat.

🍕

Sofia jumped from roof to roof as she enjoyed the Friday night air. There didn't seem to be much going on, but she was having fun.

She heard noises coming from a little ways to her left so she went to see what it was, a smile crossing her face when she saw the four turtles.

Shedecided to catch up to them and see what was going on.

"Hey, guys!" Sofia spoke as she jumped up beside Donnie.

"Shadow!" Mikey cheered.

"What are you doing out this late? Normally you have to be home by now," Leo spoke quietly.

"It's Friday night. I can stay out as late as I want," Sofia said as she smiled at the blue clad turtle. "Curfew is for school nights."

"Makes sense," Leo replied with a nod.

"What's going on now?" She asked curiously.

"We were just trying to find a good skatespot," Raph explained and Sofia nodded. "You skate?"

"I do ice skating, but I've never tried skateboarding," Sofia admitted, keeping her tone down.

"Maybe I can teach you," Leo offered and Raph gave him a look.

"Sounds fun," she replied with a sweet smile.

"Hey, Donnie! Thanks for all the new songs!" Mikey shouted, breaking the quiet tone they had been keeping.

"Wait, what new songs?" Donnie asked and a frown formed on Leo's face.

"Keep it down, you guys," Leo reminded.

Donnie jumped up and balanced himself on Mikey's shoulders, looking at the T-pod to see what Mikey was talking about.

"What the? It's got thousands of songs and it keeps downloading new ones every second!" Donnie exclaimed.

"So?" Raph ran beside them.

"So, I didn't program it to do that. It's reconfiguring itself somehow." Donnie pushed himself off Mikey's shoulders and kept running beside him. "It's that chip!"

"Whatever it is, it's awesome!" Mikey called out as he flew threw the air.

"Guys! We're ninjas, remember? We move swiftly and here's the important part silently," Leo said harshly and Sofia stopped with a gasp.

"Blue!" She tried to warn but it was to late.

Leo fell off the edge of the roof and toppled into a glass room on the roof he fell onto. He tried to catch his balance as he kept running.

"Whoa! Beehive!"

Sofia flinched as she jumped down and with the other three turtles, watching as Leo fell down a fire escape.

"That wasn't very silent, Leo!" Raph called down and Sofia swatted his arm.

"Be nice," she scolded before jumping down and rushing to Leo's side. "You alright, Blue?"

"I'm good," he groaned as he rubbed his head. "That wasn't very cool."

"Not really, no," Sofia replied with a light laugh. "Don't worry, it doesn't look like it damaged your cute face at all so you're good. Come on."

Sofia got up and Leo sat there, looking at her with a blush on his cheeks.

He watched Sofia climb back up to his brothers so he quickly followed her.

"Alright. I think I know a spot that would be perfect for you guys," Sofia said and Mikey bounced excitedly. "Follow me."

Sofia turned and led them towards a building that had a statue in front of it with stairs and railings and good edges to ride on.

"Here we are," she said with a proud smile.

"Check that out," Raph said with a grin. "You know, you're actually kinda cool, Spitfire."

"Let's grind it," Mikey begged eagerly.

Donnie heard a noise coming from the alley beside them and looked over to see a man with weird armor on. "Who the heck is that guy?"

"I don't know. But he needs a beat down," Raph replied.

"Hold on, Raph, we don't know that he's gonna do anything wrong. He- he could be on his way to church," Leo tried to excuse him.

Raph looked at his brother with a raised eye ridge. "Wearing powered battle armor? What kind of church is that?"

"A really awesome one!" Mikey budged in making Leo facepalm.

"Look, it's my call. I decide who gets a beat down," Leo said before seeing the guy start breaking into a garage with what looked like a laser. "That guy needs a beat down."

They all jumped down to see the guy trying desperately to open the garage but it just wasn't working.

"It's just kind of sad," Donnie said quietly.

"Yeah, I don't know if we should pound him or buy him an ice cream cone," Mikey agreed, still holding the T-pod.

Leo drew his katanas and pointed it at the man. "Halt, villain!"

"'Halt, villain?' When did we start talking like that?" Raph mocked as he glared at Leo.

"We're heroes. That- that's how heroes talk," Leo defended and Sofia leaned over.

"I thought it was very heroic," Sofia encouraged, finding it adorable.

Sofia's comment made Leo stiffen for a moment as a smile tried to pull at his lips.

"You will feel the fury of my powered battle- Holy cow! You guys are turtles!" The guy realized in shock.

"That's right. We're the turtles of justice!" Leo replied making Sofia giggle.

"Wow. I mean, just wow," Raph groaned.

The armored guy started towards the group so Sofia jumped towards him with a grin.

"Wait!" Mikey shouted and everyone paused. He hummed a little as he put the Tpod in his belt before grabbing his nunchucks. "Okay."

With that, the orange clad turtle jumped up and smacked the guy in the helmet with his chucks.

Donnie leapt over his head, using his stick to pull some wires from the guy's suit.

Raph took his turn, riding his skateboard and doing an ollie over the man, slashing some more wires on his suit.

Sofia ran in front of him, taking a few swipes as some more wires. She flipped out of the way to let Leo in for a turn at the guy. He rode his board between his legs, taking out a few of the man's metal leg pieces.

This caused the man to stumble backwards, breaking the glass of a door which set off an alarm.

Everyone stiffened at the sound of the alarm before Raph got an idea, opening the lid of the dumpster in the alley. Leo nodded to the idea and they all ran to grab the man, throwing him into the dumpster.

"No! No! No!" The man cried out as he was dumped in the trash. "You're not the first to ever throw me in the trash, but I swear that you will be the last-"

Raph closed the lid and cut him off as Sofia snickered.

The sound of police sirens came up close and Sofia pushed Donnie and Leo towards the fire escape.

"Come on! Let's get out of here!" Sofia urged quickly.

"Oh, snap! It's the popo!" Mikey exclaimed as he scaled the fire escape.

Sofia laughed a little as they saw the police looking around the alley in confusion.

"We gotta get back before Splinter hangs us out to dry!" Leo said as he looked at his brothers.

"No fun," Mikey complained. "Why can't we go home with Shadow?"

"Because we're grounded! If Splinter notices that we're gone, we'll be in training for hours with no break!" Leo said sternly.

"Grounded? What did you do?" Sofia asked as she looked between all the turtles.

"Skating in the lair and making a big mess," Raph grumbled.

"Well, I don't want you guys to get into more trouble. Go on. It is pretty late so I should probably be getting home too," Sofia said, not wanting to admit how tired she was.

"Alright. Be seeing ya, then?" Leo looked at her with a little smile.

"Always," Sofia replied as she nudged him lightly. "But hey, you didn't give me any guesses this time so it'll go on your tab for our next meeting."

"I'll think of it soon. I promise you that," Leo said, his smile widening.

"See ya!" Sofia waved.

"Bye, Shadow!" Mikey waved with a huge smile on his face.

"Bye, Mikey!" She called back before disappearing into the night.

"Alright, let's get going," Raph said and Leo nodded before they jumped down to the street to skate a bit more before going down into the sewers.

They snuck into the lair and Raph grinned as he took his board off his back.

"We made it home!"

"Shh! It's two A.M.!" Leo whispered harshly.

"And Splinter's still asleep. This is epic," Mikey cheered with a grin.

"It's not epic. It was a really bad idea," Leo argued.

"No, it wasn't. We got out there, stomped a sleazeball and you got to see your girlfriend. So what's the problem?" Raph challenged as he flopped down on the beanbag chair.

"She's not my girlfriend," Leo replied in exasperation with his arms crossed.

"I guess you're right. There's not way she would like you like that. She's a beautiful kunoichi who can kick your butt. Plus. She's a human and you're a mutant. She's way out of your league," Raph said with a laugh.

"You think I don't know that," Leo grumbled, his shoulders slumping in disappointment.

"Don't sweat it, Leo. I always feel like that," Donnie said as he put a hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Thanks, Donnie. I'm gonna head to bed," Leo said before turning to go to his room.

He took off his weapons and mask before sliding under his covers. He knew that he had no chance with Shadow, but that didn't mean he couldn't admire her, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
434K 15.9K 66
โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ โœฆโ‹† the stars alight your ...
65.6K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...
51.6K 1.4K 29
Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. Now you have to protect yourself from the...