That's My Mate? ||Taekook ||...

By Cyb3rjpark

_That's My Mate?_ Where Jeon Jungkook is a male Omega who Is not so Omega. Taehyung Is a true blood Alpha wh... More

▪️That's My Mate?▫️
1
𐀔
2
𐀔
4
5
6
7
8
𐀔
(;Question for my readers;)
9
10
11
𐀔
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

3

1.1K 51 3
By Cyb3rjpark

Author's POV

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room. He agreed with his mother without much arguments cause things went south the last time they argued. Anger often makes him speak nonsense, his wolf takes over him and by now he was well aware of it so he kept quiet. But he's worried right now, as he might not be able to see his bestfriend ever again after he leaves the place.

Bestfriend? Scratch that, the guy is his only friend here and two days later he will be all alone again. He layed down on his bed with a thud and closed his eyes. This happened before...

The last time they moved, he had this big fight with his mom. Stupid of him for fighting with her for people who didn't even bother to call him once he left or more likely distanced themselves from him when they came to know he isn't a Beta.

Jungkook never lied, he never told them he is a Beta. They assumed his second gender and then ghosted him. He still remembers the word he said to his mom for them.

"Why are you troubled about getting friends Kook? Trust be you will find amazing people at our new place too, don't you worry about it! You can still call the friends you have here. You are my son, you are a Min! Nothing is difficult for us."

"Then maybe me not being your biological son is the reason I face this difficulty."

Oh how he wanted to shove those words back insider his throat.His mother, who was previously trying to make him feel better, now looked at him with a face so sad that he wanted to cut his own tongue.

The single tear that adorned his mother's face was enough to make him realise that he fucked up real bad this time. She never cried. There was a rumour that she even gave birth to his hyung without shedding a single tear.... That's was how strong she was. The head alpha that everyone was afraid of.

"I understand....," was the only thing she said at that time. Jungkook broke out in sobs after looking at her. Series of apologies followed after he cried in her arms like a baby and even though his mother forgave him, he knows that the words that came out of his mouth made a wound in her heart. So, now he has decided that no matter who the person is, they stand second for him and he would never mention something like this again to his mom.

"What are you thinking about kid?" Yoongi entered Jungkook's room, drying his hair with a towel.

"Just because I didn't mention it to mom doesn't mean that I have forgotten about it hyung," Jungkook said eyeing Yoongi.

"What do you mean by that?," Yoongi questioned his brother.

"You know exactly what I mean. That time when we were roaming in the nearby park, you saw that guy and stopped then and there to stare at him for God knows how many minutes. His face was covered though, I doubt that you saw his face. Was he your mate? I am sure he is. Even Shooky was so happy, I could sense it." It was a few days earlier when both the boys went for a walk in the park and saw the guy during their walk back home.

"I didn't stare at him!!!! And he wasn't my mate... Shooky didn't shout mate or anything nor did he tell me anything. Shooky is a foolish wolf, he smiles and gets happy over anything. The other guy never even glanced at me... Even if he is my mate I don't think he wants me. And most importantly, the guy, he smelled nothing like a wolf....." Yoongi himself can't understand what happened that day. The way he met the guy was more than a normal meeting but it was still less than meeting your mate. And even Shooky isn't replying his question. His wolf is moody af.

"But... but, maybe you like him or something else. He was even Shooky approved. Why didn't you chase him?," listening this Yoongi scoffed. How could he suddenly like a total stranger?

"I won't be with anyone who isn't my mate. Atleast not now. He disappeared even before I could walk closer to him. And I would like to question my decision so as to why did I named my wolf Shooky?," Yoongi said, teasing his brother.

"How rude hyung.... We named our wolves together. I named mine Cooky and then you named yours Shooky. The names are matching!," Jungkook said while pouting.

Yoongi looked at him and snapped his head towards the other direction to avoid showing Jungkook that he was cooing at him.

"Whatever."

"Anyways, should we talk to mom about your mate?" Now this is something Yoongi does NOT want.

"No!! She will get over excited and I don't want that," Yoongi said knowing how MUCH his mom is excited about his mate. She will marry them then and there after searching the whole country for the guy.

"But how will you meet him again then?." The question worries Yoongi too but he doesn't want to show it.

"First of all, I don't think he's my mate. He should have responded just like I did, even my response was err ... weird. Secondly if he is my mate, I am sure moving places will just delay our meeting, we will surely meet again." Yoongi said.

"If you say so.....", Jungkook really want his brother to find his mate. People found their at 18 or even earlier if the mate is older than them. But his hyung turned 18 years ago.

"Worried about my mate huh? Don't you think I will neglect you when he/she arrives Kiddo?," Yoongi mocked while laughing.

"I won't allow that!!! Hyung?," Jungkook suddenly called for Yoongi. "Yes?"

"I will miss him?"

"Who?"

"My bestfriend..."

"Aish....... I don't even know why you like that sucker so MUCH."

"HYUNG!"

"What ? It's true, he is a sucker, now isn't he?"

"I mean he's a vampire.... He does sucks blood. But you are not saying it in a good way! And I 😤 know that." Jungkook says while pointing a finger at his hyung.

"Whatever kid." Yoongi scoffed.

Feeling sad Jungkook growled - "Jooooonniieeee I will miss youuuuu."

A crashing sound was heard after a man appeared from behind the curtains in Jungkook's room.

"You'll miss me? Why tho- Are
you going somewhere?," The man questioned Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked out of his mind seeing the man appearing out of nowhere.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh dafshdhdhdhxjfhxv bdgdfafshdnbcbxxvbxbcbdh Where did you came from ??? My poor heart. Don't do that ever again and you broke our window Namjoon.... How am I supposed to explain it to mom?," Jungkook panicked.

"Hey, talking about the sucker and voila he's here. Meh-"

"Oh Hi hyung. Didn't see you here. Jungkook I was heading to the library and heard your growl from 2 streets away. (A/N_ vampires have great sense of hearing.) So I thought you were in danger or something so I ran here." (A/N_vampires have super speed too.)

"That fast? Ohkay, but what do you mean HYUNG? You are 82 -," Yoongi asked brows knitted together in annoyance.

"I am 82 Hahaha but my body is of a 20 year old, so you are my hyung cause you are 21." Namjoon quickly replied.

"I guess I have totally finished my 'I will be nice to my Brother's friend' time so, I am leaving to my room. Jungkook your friend is here, make sure that he helps you in packing now. Might as well work if he's here, no? By the way we're moving from here Mr. Sucker Dimples." Yoongi left the room.

"You are moving? Where to? Text me the address, I will rent some apartment or a mansion and move there with you." The Namjoon guy said like it's the most normal thing to do.

"Yeah we are moving... I won't be able to see- You WHAT?? You will move with me?"Jungkook's eyes were about to pop out from his skull.

"Of course. We are besties, aren't we? Now tell what should I do to help you with the packing, ok?" Namjoon said. Well it wasn't that difficult for him as he didn't have any parents or anything and he was crazy rich. Perks of having rich dead parents.(A/ N_sounds so wrong LoL)

"I seriously love you Joonie hyung. I was so sad 😭 but now it's all good." And the duo started giggling and packing together.

Another crash was heard and hearing it Yoongi shouted from his room,"It wasn't me !!!! It was probably Jungkook and his friend, they broke the window too mom."

An angry Min Ji An could be heard throughout the neighborhood after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
143K 7.5K 52
A loud sound of a slap could be heard in the college cafeteria. "How dare you....to do this to me...huh...do you think you are god...playing with eve...
9.8K 103 29
What happens when raven Salvatore and her Uncle Stefan Salvatore come back into the town of Mystic Falls after years of being away?What happens when...
258K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...