Throughout the Years (Tronnor...

By DHolt99

Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Final Thoughts
2 Years Later
Forgive and Forget

Chapter 6

3.8K 220 357
By DHolt99

-Troye-

"We should be getting really close, guys." Steele said. I hadn't realized what he said at first. I was drifting off and wondering about life while staring out the window. I finally snapped out of it and paid attention to what the route was. Steele was surrounded by green foliage and dense woods on eater side of the road. I turned to look at Caspar, who was clearly still mad at me. His arms were folded and his face expressionless. I felt really bad for pointing out his acknowledgement of that Joe guy. It was just really surprising, since I thought he was asexual.

"Alright guys, we're here." Steele announced. I looked out the window to see a wooden archway that had a wooden sign that had 'The Graceffa Teen Summer Camp' engraved into it. We were first met with a huge circle drive. There were cars parked on the side with parents and their kids unloading their belongings. The circle drive was in front of was a sidewalk that extended to the left and right that led to what I assumed to be different parts of the camp, and a building that was one-story and looked fairly modern for being in a summer camp. In front of the buildings were sign-in tables with three signs taped to the front. Each of them also have a counselor behind them.

Steele pulled through the circle drive and parked on the exiting side of the circle drive. "Alright guys." Steele said as he turned off the car. "I'll pop the trunk and you guys can get your stuff. Once you do that, I'll help you both sign in." After saying that, Caspar bolted with energy out of the car to get his suitcase out of the car first. He's acting way out of character. It's kinda scary. I felt like that was partially my fault with the whole 'Joe' thing.

I got out go the car, moving to the back of the car. I looked inside the trunk to find my suitcase. I pull the retractable handle out, heave the suitcase out, and close the trunk. Caspar waiting for me quietly on the sidewalk. Steele was ahead of us, making his way up to the sign-in tables. I began to move down the sidewalk, Caspar matching my rhythm. We didn't say a word until decided to break the tension and the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry I pointed you out earlier and made fun of you. It's just weird you having an intere-"

"Stop. Please, stop. I accept your apology, it's okay. I just don't wanna talk about it." Caspar said, interrupting me. He's really giving me the cold shoulder about it. Usually, he's sincere and appreciative of an apology or a tender moment. I looked down in embarrassment and sorrow. I guess I should just leave him to himself.

We got to the sign-in tables. There were three lines: A-L, M-S, and T-Z. I assume they are by last names. "Troye, go ahead and get in line. I'm gonna sign-in Caspar first." Steele motioned for Caspar to get in the A-L line with him. I shuffled down to the M-S line, which wasn't very long. I was the second person in line. The person in front of me was a girl, and I could hear the counselor trying to find her last name. "Sugg, Sugg, Sugg....there you are! You are in Cabin Z. Just follow the path to the left of the sign-in tables over there and you'll find it! It's the one with the huge Z plastered on the front of it!" The counselor said with a bubbly attitude, which was followed by a really obnoxious cackle. Granted, it was contagious, but still obnoxious. The girl wondered away in the direction the counselor pointed out. I took the girl's place in line.

"Hello, and welcome to the Graceffa Teen Summer Camp!" The counselor said energetically. ""What's your last name?" He said as he looked down at the folders and papers in front of him on the table. "Mellet." I replied. His face shot up. He looked at me with intrigue and excitement. "Your last name's Mellet?" The counselor said with hope in his voice. "Yeah..." I said cautiously. Why was he so curious? At my response, his face sprung with excitement. "Pleeease tell me you're related to Steele!" He half screamed and half begged. I was beginning to feel really creeped out. "Yeah I am. Steele's over to the left signing in my friend." I pointed to Steele coming out of a hunched position over the table with Caspar next to him. I looked back to find the counselor standing up in anticipation.

"STEELE!" He practically screamed at the top of his lungs. Steele turned to the sound of his name, his face lighting up at the sight of the counselor. "Tyler!" Steele yelled. Steele began to move around the table as 'Tyler' yelled, "Come! Embrace!" Tyler held his arms out as Steele landed in them with excitement. He wrapped them around Tyler and gave a tight squeeze.

What the hell? This is not how Steele acts...well around anybody. Steele pulled back from the hug and turned to me. "Troye, this is Tyler!" He said with enthusiasm. I replied with sarcasm, "I wasn't aware." I heard Caspar's voice in my ear. "Is your brother hiding something?" he said, slightly amused. "It wouldn't surprise me if he was." I said with amusement as well.

"Ok!" Tyler turned to me. "Here is your schedule, and I'll get your registration!" He sat down at the folders and packets in front of him. He sifted through it as he mumbled 'Mellet'. I looked down at the schedule that Tyler handed to me before he sat down. Hiking, archery, tubing, canoeing. Jesus this is gonna be tiring. Fun, but tiring. Tyler found the paperwork and gave to Steele, who signed it.

"Troye, you'll be in Cabin A, which is the cabin I'm overseeing!" Tyler said. All I could muster was 'cool', still stunned by how Steele acted towards Tyler. Steele was this manly brother who just jumped into the arms of a blonde-haired jock.

"Alright." Steele addressed Caspar and me. "You both have your schedules and all of your bags. I'm gonna take off here." Steele motioned towards his car. "Yep, we'll be okay!" I said. Caspar nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll see you guys in two weeks." Steele said backing away. I waved to him. "See ya, Steele!"

"Bye Troye! Bye Caspar!" Caspar waved back with a signature Caspy smile. Steele got into his car and drove away.

"Shall we go?" I said to Caspar.

"Let's go."

-

"What the hell do you think was wrong with Steele at the registration line?" I questioned Caspar. We were both walking at the same pace, side by side down the sidewalk for the boys' cabins. The route was very scenic. Trees lightly shaking with leaves rustling at the gentle wind. The sun high in the sky, beating down on the world.

"I don't know. It was very out of character for your manly brother though." Caspar spoke, giggling a little after. I snickered with him. "What are you looking forward to Caspar?" I said, getting off topic of my brother. "Umm..." I could tell he was in deep thought. "Probably the party that's gonna happen on next Friday." Of course. Caspar would take any opportunity to show off his fancy, smooth footwork. At weddings and school dances, he was always the guy in the circle of people dancing. Hell, even in P.E, he would be dancing. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I love meeting new people. I love getting to know people, hearing their stories and experiences. It was intriguing to me. "What cabin are you in, Caspar?" I thought all of a sudden. He looked down at his schedule. "I'm in...Cabin C. Kinda ironic." Damnit. We didn't have the same cabin. "Aw, that sucks. We aren't in the same cabin. I have Cabin A." Caspar looked at me with disappointment and a touch of sadness. It sucked, but I'll get a fresh, new experience with people. It's not that I didn't like Caspar, but I've just learned that he's hiding something in his suitcase AND he might be gay. I figured it would probably be better to give him some space to breathe before he reveals that he's also a male stripper or a phone sex operator. Or republican. Hell, that boy is mysterious.

Ahead, I saw a wooden building with a huge green A above it's screen door. "Looks like this is where we part ways." I said to him, over dramatically. He just rolled his eyes. I shifted over to the left of Caspar, moving closer to the cabin. "Don't forget about me, Spud!" I approached the cabin steps as he called. Goddamnit.

"Will you stop calling me that?!" I yelled at him, playfully frustrated with him. I was one of those things that irritates you, but you'd miss if it was gone. It defined Caspar and I's relationship. The few little quirks or inside jokes close friends have.

"Never in a million years!" Caspar was walking backwards down the path, facing me. He was a really great friend. But sometimes, I can't deal with that much optimism he has.

"See ya, Casp!" I waved to him. He waved back, "See ya!"

Once Caspar turned around and moved down the path, I climbed up the two steps that led to a small porch with a screen door. I pushed the door open and into the cabin. Immediately on the opposite wall from the door, I see a brick fireplace with the burnt ashes of what I assumed was wood. In the middle of the floor was a huge Victorian carpet with intricate designs woven into the fabric. In each corner of the cabin, there was a bed with a nightstand to the left of it. Perpendicular to the long side of each bed, there was a dresser and some paperwork, of what I also assumed was the wifi password.

When I entered, I noticed that there were things already placed on the beds, except for a bed in the bottom right corner. I walked over with my suitcase to it to find a piece of paper sprawled across the bed that said my name on it. I retracted the handle to my suitcase and tossed it onto my bed. I began to unpack all of my belongings into and onto what I saw fit. In the middle of organizing my two weeks worth of clothes, I heard the squeak of the screen for open behind me. I turned around to me a face that was familiar.

"Oh hey, mate!" It was Joe. "You were the other guy at the gas station!" He said to me cheerfully and with a smile. He moved across the cabin and moved to his living area, which was located diagonally from mine, left of the fireplace. "What's your name? I never caught it." He asked me. I pushed the top drawer in and moved back to my suitcase to retrieve my notebook and pen. "It's Troye, with an e at the end." I said. I always had to say that to new people. I don't know why my parents did that. They always went for exotic names. My older brother is named after a compound, with an e at the end as well, my sister is named after an obscure color of green, and my younger brother is named after fucking laundry detergent, but with a y instead of an i. I don't know why. Maybe just because it made us more exotic and unique.

"Troy with an e? Well that's strange, but a good strange. I like it!" He said. "It gives you independence from all the other Troy's." He said.

"Well thanks." I said dully. I wasn't annoyed, but I didn't know how to respond. I moved one last time into my suitcase to retrieve anything else I might've not gotten. I grabbed my shampoo and hair product. I set them on the nightstand and then turned to move my suitcase off of the bed. After I did so, I flopped onto my bed, letting out a deep breath and relaxing. I heard Joe speak again.

"Where's that other guy that was with you? Wasn't he named after a ghost or something?" He asked. I smiled in response. I knew that Caspar hated being recognized by his ghostly, nonrealistic counterpart. "You mean Caspar?" I inquired. "Yeah, he's in Cabin C. Kind of ironic." I stated. "By the way, it's Caspar with an a." I quipped. He also hated it when people spelled his name wrong, as do I.

"So it's Troye with an e, and Caspar with an a. Well, that's just bloody wonderful." He said. "It's like you two were made for each other." Woah. Hold on. Did he mean platonically or romantically? Me and Caspar, hell no. "Oh, he and I? No, we're not together. We're just long-time friends." I said. I kinda chuckled that he though I was dating Caspar. "Oh." Was all I heard from Joe. I decided to change the subject before it got too awkward. "So, have you seen our other two cabinmates?" I asked.

"Well, the guy across from you is named Marcus. I met him when I got here. He's really nice. He's British, like me!" he said enthusiastically. "The person who occupies the bed right of the fireplace I haven't seen. Although, he's here because his stuff and his suitcase are there." He described. I heard a scuffle from across the way, then heard a grunt. Joe got up from his bed and walked in front of the fireplace and towards the bed. He picked up the piece of paper that was lying on the bed.

"Well, it's gonna be you, me, Marcus, and a guy named Connor sharing this cabin."

____________________________________

A/N: Yo, yo, yo, it's LUNCHTIME!!
Hey Guys!

So.....update.
Sorry for the somewhat abrupt ending. This chapter was a little longer than usual, and I didn't want to drag it out.
I'm probably gonna say it every chapter, but sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. I try to limit them best to my ability.

The only thing I really have to say is 1K+ READS!!!!!!
*Throws pocket confetti*
You guys are amazing!

That's all I have so...

COMMENT
FAVORITE
LOVE IT
I love you guys very very much!
-Dylan ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 11
(A Joe Sugg fanfiction) I met Oli on a plane to England, and while I was on the plane I was writing my book. So Oli being snoopy he asked me about t...
876 10 61
This is a story of what happened to Joey... BEFORE JANIEL. It goes through breakups, suicide, murder attempts and cheating. I hope you enjoy. Includ...
124K 5.6K 31
How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to meet your soul mate? The love of your lif...
52.3K 1.7K 13
This is a story about Troye Sivan and Connor Franta at Vidcon. Connor is scared to see Troye again, and what happens when he tells Ricky and Tyler ab...