๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

Por DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... Mรกs

๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ญ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜
๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ?
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™—๐™š๐™œ
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™”/๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
A/N
๐™€๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š
A/N
๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค, ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™„๐™„
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™Š๐™, ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค?
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
A/N

๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š

9.9K 272 89
Por DaddyAlycia

I'm parked in front of Wanda's house, if you can call it home, this is more of a mansion. I ring her bell and wait for her, I hear a soft 'coming' and a few seconds more Wanda was at the door with a smile waiting for me to pass.

"Hii, Y/N," she pulls me in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I was already prepared for this, "do you want to leave your motorcycle in the garage instead?"

"Good night, Miss Maximoff. Yes, if it's not a problem." She goes out with me so that she can open the gate of her garage, I park the motorcycle and we go inside through a door that is in the garage that leads to the kitchen.

Her kitchen is very pretty, gray wooden floor, dark gray furniture, white marble countertop and island, and golden taps, very much her style. "Make yourself at home, Y/N." She walks past me and goes to the stove to stir whatever she's cooking.

I take my time to look at her better, she's wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and white sneakers, it's rare to see her in these clothes when I'm used to seeing her in a suit, without a doubt, everything looks good on her.

"What are you cooking? It smells delicious." I go up to her and look at the pan in which she is cooking, chicken with cream and mushrooms, is she making the same dish as the other day?

"Hey, you can't look, it's surprise!" she runs to the side of me and we both laugh.

"I brought wine and dessert, where can I put this?" I take the bottle, the box of strawberries, and the chocolate out of my tote bag and show them to Wanda.

"I think I was pretty clear when I told you I didn't want you to bring anything." she puts a smirk on her face, as she walks over to me grabbing the strawberries and chocolate, setting it aside on the island.

"Yes, but I couldn't come empty handed, what about this?" I say pointing to the wine.

"This," she grabs the wine from my hands and our fingers brush "We're going to open it now."

Wanda opens the wine, gives it to me to serve it and asks me to get two glasses from the cabinet above her, since she is cooking.

I approach from behind trying not to disturb her, her back is in front of me and since she likes to play, so do I. I place one of my hands on her hip "Excuse me, Miss Maximoff." I hear a sigh from her part as I open the cabinet to take out the glasses.

I release my grip and head over to the island so I can pour the wine, "Do you have any ice?" she nods and pulls an ice cube tray out of the freezer, "Would you like some, Miss Maximoff?"

"Yes please." I hand her the glass and we both take a sip, a moan escaping my lips as I taste it. Wanda looks at me hungrily but I'm not going to give in that easily.

"And what do you think?" I ask nodding my head to her glass.

"Delicious, I like the taste of it."

We put aside the flirtatious looks for a while and started talking about trivial topics, so I find out that Wanda has a twin Pietro, father of Billy and Tommy, she has no parents, has her own psychology studio, she graduated from NYU, she is twenty-nine years old and loves cooking and gardening.

The food is ready and she asks me to take our glasses to the table and wait there, I take out my cell phone and send Kate a picture of Wanda from behind, serving the food. She answers me right away, I already knew she was coming here.

Kate☕

I hope the dessert is her and not those strawberries you brought.

Yes, very appropriate of Kate that answer.

"Are you sure you don't need help, Miss Maximoff?" I say as I take off my leather jacket, I'm starting to get hot from the wine.

"Yes, darling, don't worry." I don't care what she tells me, I go to the kitchen and stand to the side putting a hand on her lower back taking one of the plates. I hear her sigh again.

"Let me help you, Miss Maximoff." I raise my eyebrows and look into her eyes, she just nods and we carry the plates and utensils to the table. She sat at the tip of the table and I to the right of her, and start to eat.

Realizing that Wanda is waiting for me to take the first bite so I can tell her how is it, I wrap the pasta around my fork and bring it to my mouth, parting my lips to blow off the food. Wanda looks at me at all times without leaving her sight to anything but my lips. I pop the bite into my mouth and a purposeful moan comes out of me.

"This is so so delicious, Miss Maximoff." I say and when I finish I bite my bottom lip.

"I'm glad you find it delicious, dear." 

"You did the plate you made me taste the other in the office."

"Yes, it's better than the restaurant?"

"So much better, Miss Maximoff." We both start eating and go back to talking about trivial matters. Dinner is enjoyable, I really enjoy her company.

Once we finish the meal, I gather the dishes and take them to the sink, I have a little fight with Wanda, since she didn't want me to wash them even though I did anyway. While I washed the plates she began to melt the chocolate, cut and left the strawberries for me to rinse.

When we had everything ready, Wanda opened another bottle of wine and we moved to the sofa in the living room. She is at one point and me at the other, although there is not much distance between us, Wanda is sitting on her knees facing me and I was with one knee bent to her side and my left arm on the top of the couch.

"I realized that everything we talked about was about me and I still don't know anything about you." she tells me she while she drinks from her glass.

"Yeah, I'm not a big fan of talking about myself and I'm really interested in what you have to tell me, so."

Wanda nods at her "Then let's make it interesting." she walks over to the table to grab a strawberry and dip it into the melted chocolate, brings it up to her mouth and pulls her head back as soon as she tastes it "Uhm, this is so yummy."

"What do you have in mind, Miss Maximoff?" I put a smirk on my face and lean down to grab a strawberry and do the same thing she did.

"Lets play a game."

"Yeah, what game?" her look is playful, she makes me nervous but I hide it well.

"Twenty questions, if we don't answer one the other says a challenge, what do you say?"

"Let's play, Miss Maximoff."

"Your first kiss." She picks up another strawberry and brings it to her mouth so slowly that it drives me crazy.

"Jodie, a friend, twelve years in the bathroom at school, wasn't too bad for a first kiss," I take a sip of wine as I think about my question "First time?"

"Oh, the worst of my life, it was when I was sixteen, I don't even remember the boy's name, instead my first time with a woman was wonderful." So she's already been with women, fine. "Your first time?" She raises an eyebrow and settles on the sofa with one arm over it, putting herself in the same position as me.

"At fourteen, I think, with my first girlfriend, knowing what sex is like now, I think it was the worst experience, but neither of us had it." Wanda nods her head and laughs, "What?"

"Nothing it's just, today you told me you didn't think it was appropriate to call me by my first name and now you're drinking wine and talking about sex with me."

I choke on the wine I was drinking and I spit a little, Wanda comes over to me and starts patting me on the back and puts one of her hands on my thigh, why does she always put it there?

"Are you okay, honey? Breathe for me." I nod and try to catch my breath, once I stabilized I see Wanda who is looking at me and giggles, brings her hand up to my mouth and runs her thumb around my lower lip, "You have wine all over your mouth, dear. "

The next thing I see destabilizes me again and a shiver runs through my body, the same finger that Wanda has just passed through my lip now she is in her mouth cleaning the trail of wine that was left.

I clear my throat and say "Let's keep playing, favorite color?"

"Red, yours?"

"Black and red. Favorite food?

"Lasagna with bolognese sauce, are you single?" 

"Miss Maximoff, how direct you are. I am, are you?"

"Me too, interested in someone?"

"Maybe." I grab another strawberry, dip it in the chocolate and take it to my mouth under Wanda's gaze, "And you, Miss Maximoff, has anyone caught your attention yet?"

"Yes." She doesn't stop looking at me lustfully, my panties must be ruined by now. "Top, bottom or switch?"

"Guess, Miss Maximoff." I say playfully to which she tilt her head.

"That's not how it plays, Y/N."

"And what are you going to do about it?" I quick an eybrow and look directly into her eyes, a smirk appearing on her face.

"I have to dare you, it's the rules."

"Dare me, Miss Maximoff."

A/N: second update, any suggestions?

Let me know what u think ;)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

243K 9.3K 69
"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't you looking at me?" I raise my voice. "Be...
4.7K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...
15.9K 402 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
2.4K 117 6
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...