His doll (You play, I play)

By Youranonlovewriter

He's back, Two years after disappearing he came back again. Dangerously empty and stronger. He's taken his r... More

Introduction
PRELUDE
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty: The calm
Chapter forty one: The storm
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty: I love you.
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU.

Chapter nineteen

37.6K 847 948
By Youranonlovewriter

🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞

It all happened so fast,

I decided to come to the twin's birthday party, not because I wanted too but because I had to. They were having a meeting with Landon Rivers, I needed to be close. I'm not sure yet if they know what line of dirt the Rivers come from, a big part of me is sure they wouldn't make a deal with them if they knew but because I can't be a hundred percent sure – I decided to watch from a far, nothing is going to ruin this mission for me.

Sebastian left the day before the party; we had finished the mission. It took us all week, but we managed, and now I was waiting on my new target but until then I had to focus on Landon Rivers and his corporation.

I decided to go for "Mrs. Smith" costume, I love the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Angelina was so damn badass in that movie, and there's no other character I'd rather be. I wore a short black leather dress matching the one she wore at a mission in the movie. I matched the dress with black carter with knives in it, stay ups and my black Louboutin heels. I brushed through my brown hair and let it be, giving it a messy look.

I came early to find the perfect spot, I knew the guys would be on level two, so I sat next to the bar, giving me a clear view in. An hour or two passed by and the club was more than alive – red, blue and white strobe light everywhere with bodies jumping to Yeah! By Usher. My eyes were glued to the windows, watching every movement.

"Go away" The girl next to me slurs, I throw a quick glance at her – she's wearing a flashy police woman costume, her curly brown hair fell on her face and her brown eyes were blinking as she tried to focus on her surroundings. Reminded me of myself when I used to take it two drinks too far. The man next to her was trying to buy her another drink even though she clearly was already way too drunk.

I was about to turn around again to focus on my target until I saw his hands snake around his waist, she went to slap them away immediately but he only grabbed her harsher.
"Come on don't be a tease" He said, and I felt my jaw clench as my gaze hardened. "Look at what you're wearing, we both know what you're here for."

"Knock it off!" I snap, grabbing his arm and pushing it away from her. I don't want any attention towards me, especially when I'm not wearing any contacts or a wig to hide my identity but he was getting on every nerve there was in my body. "Can you take a hint or are you both dumb and deaf?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes at me, and the only thing stopping me from dragging out a knife and slicing his throat is the people around us and the mess it would make.
"She's with me, it's none of your business unless you want to join us too." He shoots back with confidence and a wink. Do I look like I have dumb written on my forehead? I glance at the girl barely awake, and then back at the piece of shit next to her. No fucking way she's with him.

He goes to reach for her waist again and I slap his arm away, again.
"Back off bitch!" He snaps at me and grabs my wrist. I look down at his grip, and then at him. A smile pulls on my lips as flames erupt in my eyes, you want to result to violence? I'll show you violence love. I use my free hand and with enough strength I guide it straight between his eyes, hearing a satisfying crunch followed with a scream that can't be heard through the music. He cries in pain and yells something between "broke my nose" and "crazy bitch" before he runs off.

I glance back at the girl and she gives me a warm smile with half lidded eyes.
"Thank you" she says in a warm tone. She looks young, no older than twenty at least but the club has a twenty one and over policy so either she looks young for her age or she's using a fake ID.
"No pro-"
"Bella fucking Lyon!" A familiar voice warns, and her eyes go from half lidded to widened with a I'm in trouble glimpse.

I turn around and see Pablo right behind us. He goes straight to her, and asks her what the hell she's doing here and that he told her not to come her again.
"Fianceee, it's your birthday party" She slurs with a sloppy smile, "I'm celebrating you! Cheers" she goes to grab the drink in front of her but he reaches for it right away and hands it over to the bartender with a death glare. I'm so confused right now, is this the girl Pablo's getting married to?

"Party pooper" She mumbles with a sleepy tone.
He ignores her and turns to me,
"What the hell Amalie?" What did I do?! I was literally minding my own business.
"I didn't do anything!" I defend, "I didn't even know it was your fiancé, I was minding my own business until a guy started bothering her." The second that sentence escaped my lips I regretted it. Pablo's usually very green eyes turned dark murderous glare, his jaw clenched, and his hands were balled into fists.
"Who the fuck touched her and where is he?" He asked with a deadly calm tone. Pablo's low tone is far worse than him yelling – a lot of people could confirm that if they weren't six feet below right now.

"He's gone" I say, watching him let out controlled breathes, "don't worry he didn't leave without a mark."
Pablo doesn't smile, he just gives me a light nod before turning to his now almost passed out fiancé, he scoffs and grabs her arms. She tries to fight but he swings her over his shoulder like a sack of potatos. He gives her a light smack on her ass like a child that's getting spanked for doing something bad.
"Not another word, i'll deal with you when we're home." He says followed with a low growl and she turns silent – something tells me these two are going to drive each other mad if they aren't already. He gives me another nod and disappears.

I let out a breath and took a sip of my drink. Relationships man. Too much drama.
I looked around the club then let my eyes travel back up to where I was looking until I got distracted. I almost gasped when my eyes connected with a pair of familiar oak tree brown ones. He looks at me up and down, and I remember our last encounter.
"I hate you, Bruno Rodriguez." I mouth, no words could be truer right now.

He smirks like he's just accomplished something, then he lifts up his hand and bends his index finger. Only a second later a girl dressed in almost nothing comes to him and starts rubbing herself against him. He throws the same words I told him back at me with a grin and I feel my cheeks heat up. He's letting her rub against his dick while he's staring straight at me. He's trying to provoke me, and the annoying part is that it's working. Damn it.

I look away and my eyes hit jack pot, a smirk pulls on the corner of my lips. He wants to play? Lets play. I walk into the crowd, and make sure he's looking as I keep going. When I see the familiar face paint, I pat on his shoulder and the second he turns around I crash my lips to his before he can see me – please kiss back Luca. He kisses back, and I fight to not smile as I see the look on Bruno's face. Checkmate asshole.

Bruno lifts up from his seat and disappears. When he's out of my view I break the kiss with Luca, "Based on the way you kiss, I'm starting to think the rumors about you are true." I smiled, he looked at me with confused eyes.
"Amalie?" He said, and I shrug as he looks at me up and down.
"In the flesh." I grin, at first he was taken back but when he looked behind me with a grin it's like he understood something – like he understood what I'm doing.

I was about to turn around until something tugged on my arm, pushing me so far back I almost fell on my ass.
"Te mataria ahora mismo si no fueras mi major amigo" huh? Then Bruno turned to me, grabbed my arm and boom, now we're here.

(Play Hotel by Montell Fisher or Sacrifice by Black Atlass !!)

I don't know what this room he dragged me into is, I only know one thing. The only two people in here are me, and him. Us two, his gun and my knife. Thick air and a red leather couch.

"Lower the fucking knife Walker" He spits, his body is pressed against mine while the back of my body is pressed against the cold wall. I don't move, my knife is still pressed against his throat, and it only takes one move for him to be nothing more than a cold lifeless body.
"Lower the fucking gun, Rodriguez." I shoot back with his own words. Fuck, I'm getting a strong sense of déjà vu. This isn't the first time we've been in a position where my knife has been against his throat and his gun against my temple. A game of who backs down first.

His brows are furrowed, and with a disgusted tone he asks – "Why did you do that?"
I'm sure he's referring to me making out with his best friend. Did he honestly expect me to sit there and watch him being an ass with no response? Not my style.
"Why did you do that." I shoot back, challenging him with his own words.

The air thickens, and it feels like the room is getting smaller and smaller for each passing second. We're in a war, his gun and my knife, his pride and my stubbornness.
"You had his tongue down your fucking throat!"
"You had her ass on your dick!" I hiss back through gritted teeth. Neither me or him dare to acknowledge the fact that we're in no position to question the other's action. The words we're spitting are coated with unreasonable jealousy.

He inches closer, but he doesn't say anything. He knows I have a point, he's a hypocrite. An asshole. A mess. He's fucking hot. He's everything. He's everywhere.
"Did you enjoy it?" I tease, "did you enjoy the way she rubbed herself on you? Did it make you hard? Did you want more?"

His jaw clenches, and his eyes darken but he doesn't answer. I want an answer, I need an answer.
"Did you?" I push, he's so close I can feel his breath. Mint and whiskey. His teeth grind together,
"No." he answers shortly followed up with a question of his own, "did his lips feel as good as mine?" I don't want to answer. I shouldn't answer. But I do.
"No."

He slams me against the wall one more time, unsatisfied. His gun is still pressed against my temple but so is my knife against the thick vein on his neck. A mix of anger but also excitement crossed on his face, he lets out shaky breath. He buries his face inside my neck, I feel his soft lips brush up and down my skin. He lowers down to the curve towards my collarbone, and mutters "Muñeca."

I fight against the heat spreading down my legs, and the shivers running up my spine.
Swallowing the lump in my throat I finally ask, "why do you call me that?" it comes out in a breath, followed with a small gasp when his teeth tug on my skin.
"Because you're my doll. Mine to play with. Mine to mess around with and mine to do as I please with, all mine." I let out a snarky laugh,
"I'm playing with you just as much as you're playing with me." I say back. He breathes out a laugh, "that's the fun part. I wouldn't expect less of you. You're just as greedy as me too."

He thinks I'm his doll, but he doesn't understand that I'm the one in charge of the game.

I grab a handful of his hair and push him back from my neck. He looks at me with a spark in his eyes, challenging me to continue. Slowly I lean into his cheek, brushing my red lips down as he shudders under my feel. I lift my knife up to his ear, and let it trace down while I place light kisses on the trail. I lift his face with the blade under his chin, and I poke it a little but not nearly enough for it to draw blood – he looks at me with lust, and I pull the knife down and put a soft kiss on the spot.

Bruno leans his head back, and lets out a yearning sigh. Then he looks back down at me again, he leans close but not close enough to kiss me, only close enough for his lips to brush against mine. God he's so warm, and familiar. He closes his eyes and inhales my scent,
"I love that scent muñeca, a mix of lavender and winter – my favorite season."

My stomach flutters, and I can no longer hold back. We're both panting like crazy and we've barely touched each other but our bodies are lusting, they're craving each other like we're the last two people on earth and depend on each other's touch to survive. At least right here, right now.

"Bruno?" I breath, looking at him through my lashes as his eyes meet mine.
"I hate you" I whisper.
He smiles and nudges his nose against mine. "I hate you too, baby."

When our words are finally free we unleash ourselves. I throw away my knife, he throws away his gun and we both look at each other with hungry eyes. We don't hesitate to crash our lips against each other, he bites my lip and tugs on it following up with small licks to soothe it. His hands travel down from my waist and to my thighs, he lifts me up but doesn't break the kiss. My hands are gripping his hair, making sure he goes nowhere without me.

We move in sync, he presses against me and I press back while the rhythm takes over. We stop only for a second to catch our breathes,
"Fuck" He groans then dives right back into my mouth. He tightens his grip on me as if he's afraid that I'll run away as he moves towards the couch. He places me down gently and lands on top of me with his hands roaming around my body, exploring every single inch of it like it's a treasure he's never laid hands on before.

"Turn around baby" He whispers against my skin, and for the first time ever I do as he says. His left hand is dragging up and down on my thigh then I feel his teeth against the garter I was wearing and he drags it off with his mouth. I let out a moan when I feel his mouth against my tender skin, like water colliding with fire. He keeps going and drags my stay ups down, throwing them on the floor and then his hands find their way to the zipper on my dress.

Bruno drags the zipper down slowly, and I feel his eyes travel down with it. When the zipper is completely off, he throws the dress on the floor. I'm only wearing red lace panties and I feel the wind on my back. Then I feel the warmth of his lips, starting on the back of my neck and drawing a wet trail of kisses all the way down to my ankles. Moans escape at the touch of his lips, and I let them as I'm sure no one can hear us.

The sound of the music in the club can still be heard but from a distance which means we're far enough away from the crowd.

I feel two big hands on my waist, and withing a second I'm flipped back again on my stomach. Bruno has hus knees between my thighs and stares down at my naked body, I look away as a blush creeps on my cheeks. He's seen me naked before and I'm in no way shy about my body but somehow, I still feel shy when his eyes are on me like this.

"So fucking beautiful, you're so fucking beautiful." He breathes, and I'm unable to fight the smile on my lips as I look at him. He sees it and leans in giving me a peck on the mouth, "I think I like it when you're shy instead of hardheaded and stubborn all the damn time." I roll my eyes at his comment but the smile on my face is still there. He sits up again and takes off his shirt and his pants.

"Bruno?" I say, as my fingers brush down his chest.
"Yes?" he says back, stopping his movement in unsureness,
"I don't want only foreplay, not right now" I know he has some stupid rules about the amount of times he sleeps with a girl but we already know each other too well.
He looks at my lips then at my eyes, "I don't think I could stop at foreplay right now even if I wanted too, muñeca."

I tilt my head, "what about the rules?"
"Fuck the rules" he says back, then he says something under his breath, "they never applied to you anyways."

I don't say anything, instead I pull him in for a kiss and let our lips do the talking as they move with each other.

I sneak my legs up near his torso, not breaking the kiss as I move down his boxers with my feet. He stops and lets out a small laugh against my lips, "Getting impatient baby?"
"So impetiant that I might finish myself if you don't start working love." I shoot back with no shame, his eyes widen at my response but they also fill with excitement.

He keeps one hand in my hair as he leans down to his pants and grab a condom, then he looks at me before he can get started,
"Are you sure?" Déjà vu again. He always asks me this, and I love it. I love his need to know that I'm ready, to give me a chance to back out even though he wants to keep going more than anything. I nod eagerly and watch as he puts it on, my eyes widen but I hide it – it's been two years since last time and I've never met someone as big as him, he doesn't need to know that though.

Even though I hide it, I don't hide it as well as I think because a grin appears on his face when he sees my reaction – he leans down and does that damn nose nudging thing again.
"Foreplay first?" He asks, in case I want to get myself even more ready but the heat between my legs tell me that there's no need for it at all.
"Fuck foreplay" I say, like the last time we slept together.

"I'd rather fuck you instead" he says back with a devilish grin as he grabs my arms roughly and locks my wrists above my head.

"Brace yourself little one" He says with a goofy smile, and I'm about to laugh at his stupid comment until he pushes inside me and a scream escapes my mouth,
"Damn it Bruno" I say as my head falls back at the pain mixed with pleasure, "it's bigger than I remember!"
He lets out a laugh at my comment, but it wasn't intended as a joke, I'm dead serious.

Bruno starts thrusting, as usual he starts slow – and sensual, giving me the time to adjust as he stretches me out. He trails kisses all over my face and down my neck to give me a gentle start, his eyes are warm and remind me of honey. His skin is smooth and feels like a blanket over my body. He kisses me, slowly while his hands travel down my body and press all the right places. He gives me time to build everything up inside me, until I'm yearning for more and my body is begging for release and then – he gives me the second half of it.

His eyes go from honey to almost black as he flips me around roughly, one hand on my hips as he adjusts me and the other fisting my hair. Then he collides into my body and groans in satisfaction when I scream his name. He picks up his pace, no longer going slow and gently but rather roughly and hungry. He thrusts so hard while his warm body is coated on my back to keep me from pushing forward and hitting my head.

Then comes my favorite part, he grips my hair so roughly I'm afraid it's going to fall off. My head turned all the way back so he can look at me,
"I want you to look at me, hermosa. look at me and tell me how much you hate me while I make you see stars and my name is rolling off your tongue like the most beautiful tune, let your mouth tell me how much you hate me while your body screams to show me just how much it loves me"

A sweat drop falls down from his forehead and mixes with the ones on mine. His lips are on my lips as he pulls out and then slams inside me again making my eyes roll so far back that I see stars and his name falls right from my tongue and into his mouth.

My legs are shaking, my arms are shaking, my entire body is about to give out when I reach my limit, just like his body is in sync with mine, he follows right after. I collapse on the red leather sofa and his body collapses on top of mine, he tries to keep the weight away but I push away his arms so it can fully be on me. I like it like that.

The room is silent except for the sounds of our panting, our heavy breath and the satisfaction of our body.

We both know that the second our high disappears we're going to go back to our reality, but we silently agree that it's a problem for tomorrow, right now we let ourselves get blinded by our pleasure and it's more than fine.. for now at least.

//
You guys ask for smut and I deliver, enjoy😈 -Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 1.2K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...
992K 26.4K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
1.1M 25.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1K 19 23
Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of money, of which he could never offer...