Chapter nineteen

🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞

It all happened so fast,

I decided to come to the twin's birthday party, not because I wanted too but because I had to. They were having a meeting with Landon Rivers, I needed to be close. I'm not sure yet if they know what line of dirt the Rivers come from, a big part of me is sure they wouldn't make a deal with them if they knew but because I can't be a hundred percent sure – I decided to watch from a far, nothing is going to ruin this mission for me.

Sebastian left the day before the party; we had finished the mission. It took us all week, but we managed, and now I was waiting on my new target but until then I had to focus on Landon Rivers and his corporation.

I decided to go for "Mrs. Smith" costume, I love the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Angelina was so damn badass in that movie, and there's no other character I'd rather be. I wore a short black leather dress matching the one she wore at a mission in the movie. I matched the dress with black carter with knives in it, stay ups and my black Louboutin heels. I brushed through my brown hair and let it be, giving it a messy look.

I came early to find the perfect spot, I knew the guys would be on level two, so I sat next to the bar, giving me a clear view in

I came early to find the perfect spot, I knew the guys would be on level two, so I sat next to the bar, giving me a clear view in. An hour or two passed by and the club was more than alive – red, blue and white strobe light everywhere with bodies jumping to Yeah! By Usher. My eyes were glued to the windows, watching every movement.

"Go away" The girl next to me slurs, I throw a quick glance at her – she's wearing a flashy police woman costume, her curly brown hair fell on her face and her brown eyes were blinking as she tried to focus on her surroundings. Reminded me of myself when I used to take it two drinks too far. The man next to her was trying to buy her another drink even though she clearly was already way too drunk.

I was about to turn around again to focus on my target until I saw his hands snake around his waist, she went to slap them away immediately but he only grabbed her harsher.
"Come on don't be a tease" He said, and I felt my jaw clench as my gaze hardened. "Look at what you're wearing, we both know what you're here for."

"Knock it off!" I snap, grabbing his arm and pushing it away from her. I don't want any attention towards me, especially when I'm not wearing any contacts or a wig to hide my identity but he was getting on every nerve there was in my body. "Can you take a hint or are you both dumb and deaf?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes at me, and the only thing stopping me from dragging out a knife and slicing his throat is the people around us and the mess it would make.
"She's with me, it's none of your business unless you want to join us too." He shoots back with confidence and a wink. Do I look like I have dumb written on my forehead? I glance at the girl barely awake, and then back at the piece of shit next to her. No fucking way she's with him.

He goes to reach for her waist again and I slap his arm away, again.
"Back off bitch!" He snaps at me and grabs my wrist. I look down at his grip, and then at him. A smile pulls on my lips as flames erupt in my eyes, you want to result to violence? I'll show you violence love. I use my free hand and with enough strength I guide it straight between his eyes, hearing a satisfying crunch followed with a scream that can't be heard through the music. He cries in pain and yells something between "broke my nose" and "crazy bitch" before he runs off.