Chapter seven

The sun flashes through my window, causing me to squint my eyes as I adjust in the bed. My body is aching after last day's training.

I stand up from my bed and head to the bathroom, take a shower and start getting ready for the day. Today is going to be another long day with training, and a meeting to talk about our next targets and where I'm being sent off to. Last time I was in Italy, it took me three months to capture the capo, he was a hard fucker to take down, but it was worth it when I got to destroy four of his brothels and freed the girls he had captured.

Each day, I see something new in this line of work. Something tragic, and depressive but also something that helps me appreciate life and be grateful. When I see what some people out there are facing, I feel silly over the things I've complained about. Human trafficking, sex slaves, innocent children that get corrupted every day. I'm never going to stop fighting for them, never.

I get out of the shower and clean up nicely before I put on my training clothes. Black leggings and a black sports bra with a red crop top matching the gloves I'm wearing.

"Ms. Amalie, you're awake!" Lora, one of our maids cheer when I enter the living room.
"Indeed I am, good morning Lora"
"Good morning miss."
"How many times have I told you to call me Amalie? Just Amalie, love." I say, shaking my head with a smile. She's known me since I was sixteen, it's time for us to drop the formalities.

She gives me a shy smile, "It doesn't roll of my tongue as easily."
I let out a chuckle, as I walk towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. She follows behind me and I notice the convolute in her hand, "this came for you."
I tilt my head, "for me? That's weird, I wasn't expecting anything. Who is it from?"
"No name or address, just your name."

I put down the apple and grab the convolute, a thick, golden convolute with my name written on it in cursive. She's right, there isn't an address or name of the person who sent it.
I proceed to open it and pull out a letter.

"Well played muñeca, you almost had me fooled there.
If you wanted me so badly, all you had to do was say so instead of pretending to be someone else, your attempt at humiliating me was rather sad. I suggest that you find another tactic next time, leaving a kissing mark on me did me more good than harm, I even enjoyed it a little bit. Here's a little gift for your effort. You can touch yourself to it, and come to a phycial picture of me instead of the ones you imagine before you go to sleep.

Sincerly, the only man that can make you finish."

The letter ended with kissing mark from someone, red lipstick matching mine. That fucker sent me a letter sealed by one of his one-night stands.

I look inside the convolute and find a picture, it's a picture of him handcuffed but this time it's taken by a girl sitting on top of him. I can see her thighs on each side of his naked body while he looks at the camera and smirks. I want to strangle him, but I'm not going to waste my time looking at it and giving him the satisfaction of knowing that he gets on my nerves. Instead, I just throw it in the trash right away, it's bad enough that I blew my cover.

How could he even send that and think that I care? I don't give a fuck who he sleeps with or not, he's a stupid fucking asshole that needs to tone down his ego. God, he gets on my nerves, thinking I give a shit or not about who he invites to his room.

"Everything okay miss. Walker?" Lora asks, snapping me out of my frustration.
I plaster on a smile, "Everything is perfect."

****

"TAP OUT, DAMN IT WALKER"

I let go of his arm, but keep myself seated on top of him as I wipe away the sweat on my forehead. He rubs his arm and lets his head fall back, "what the hell got into you today? You've never taken me down with such force before."
"Nothing, maybe you're just weaker than usual" I shoot back, earning an unamused look from Sebastian as he adjusts himself beneath me.