Chapter thirty two

She laughs for the fifth time and I'm about to strangle myself. God listen to me, I sound pathetic. There's a hot girl sitting next to me, laughing at all my jokes like I'm Kevin Hart and here I am complaining. A couple of months ago that girl would already be in my bed by now, yet I've been trying to get her to walk away for fifteen minutes.

She starts talking about her new favorite dress collection and I zone out completely. My eyes travel around the room, Luca is standing with some shady guy and handing him money – it doesn't take long to figure out that he's the dealer. My eyes move over to the other side of the room, Pablo is still frowning after the lap dance he got – we had to tie him down, imagine needing to get tied down just to let a woman dance on you for your bachelor.

"Luca hand me your phone, Bella isn't answering – I need to check on them." He says, earning a scoff in return from his twin brother that wants to party instead of worrying about his future sister in law.

"So," the hand on my shoulder snaps me back and I realize that the girl is still here. Now she's looking at me with a lustful smile, "should we get out of here?"
I open my mouth to answer but my phone goes off in my pocket. Perfect timing.

My brows knit when I see the name on my screen, it was the last name I expected to see. I click on the message right away,

She devil: Bruno Rordiguez, you are an asshole and I deserv so much better and tonight i'm gona find it. Fuccc you, and that blonde bitch.

Ps. That dick was noot worth the trouble.

I have to re-read the text four times to comprehend what it says. The spelling mistakes and the wording, it doesn't even sound like Amalie, but it seems like she's drunk. Pablo had already told me that she was going to come to the bachelorette, that's why I rode alone and met them here.

"Is there a problem?" The girl next to me says,
"I have to go." I mutter standing up with my eyes glued to the phone as I walk over to the guys. I didn't know Amalie was going to drink, Pablo told me she was going to look out for Bella but judging from that text message I'm not so sure she's capable of looking out for herself right now.

I leave the text message and press her name to call,
"Uh- Guys.." Luca trails off, he's looking at his phone and I can hear Yeah playing in the background, "I think the girls are having more fun than us."
Me and Pablo look at each other then at Luca, he's grinning and looks impressed.

"Give me that." Pablo says snatching the phone from his hand. I walk closer and look at the screen, my eyes widen when I see Bella and Amalie sliding down a pole. Amalie is wearing a red jump suite that hugs her curves perfectly. The next video shows her dancing on the pole and I feel a shiver run down my spine when I see the guys in the background looking at her like she's a piece of meat and they've been starved for days.

Pablo growls and presses on the screen for the next story and a man in police uniform starts asking for Bella. The grip he has on the phone makes me feel bad for it, one more minute and the phone is going to break. When the guy walks over to Bella and starts dancing on her, Pablo's hand starts shaking.

I don't even want to see more because the second the video moves over to Amalie; it shows her almost passed out as she gets her own lap dance. I'm all for going out and having fun, and I'm nowhere near the same as Pablo because I know damn well that Amalie can punch down someone I've they tried her but right now she's way too drunk and fuck no if she's staying at the club like that.

I call her right away, and she answers. She doesn't even recognize me at first, and then she does and tells me to fuck off and go have fun "fucking that blonde" How did she even see me with her?
The story... but she doesn't even follow me?