š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š
š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 

9.4K 244 147
By DaddyAlycia

I find nothing more peaceful than spending my Sunday mornings alone, I know it may sound a bit lonely and sad, but I really enjoy time for myself. I like to wake up early to make a complete breakfast.

It is the only one of the week that I have a good breakfast, I prepare my machine coffee, I put the milk in the frother and I start to make scrambled eggs, put the bread in the toaster and I wait for them to pop.

All served on my kitchen island, me on one stool and Lena on the other, always keeping me company. Finishing my coffee, a call from my father rings on my phone, I missed him too much.

"Hi, dad" I answer and put on the speaker as I take my cup and utensils to the sink to start washing.

"Good morning, honey, how are you? How's your new job? You haven't told me anything yet."

"I'm fine dad, don't worry. Work well, I already had a charity event, guess who organized it?" I say laughing, I know he will know.

" Was Tony, wasn't he? I don't even have to think."

"The same, sends you greetings, for mother too." I say half bitter.

"Did you find someone you know, honey?"

"Yes, but I try to be as inconspicuous as possible, you know I want to make my own way out of your name."

He sighs but I know he understands "Yes, I know Y/N/N, and I find it incredible that you have so much initiative, but you could calmly work with me." Now I am the one who sighs.

"I know dad and we already discussed this, I don't want to talk anymore," I pause, "let's talk about something else, how are things going in the company?"

We keep talking for another hour until I tell him that I have to leave to do some things for work. He says goodbye to me and tells me how much he loves me and misses me. I hang up the call and go to the room that I have as an office.

I'm looking for some Mindfulness books, I was planning to do as a summary for Miss Romanoff. I leave everything ready on my desk, I'll do it later.

The day is beautiful, Lena looks at me and runs to the window, she looks out and then back at me. I grab her leash, put it on her and she happily runs to the door, I take my cell phone, wallet, keys, her little ball and we go for a walk.

Yes, my cat knows how to walk on a leash, she knows how to behave in the street and loves the park, she is like a puppy. She also knows how to catch the ball and bring it, as I said like a puppy.

We walk a couple of blocks until we reach central park, Lena starts to walk through the grass until she chooses a place that she likes, I lean over to pet her and take her leash off so we can play with her little ball.

I begin to threw it close to her until she gets used to the place, looks for it and leaves it at my feet, we are in a practically empty place, there are only two children playing but they are far from us.

Lena, happy with the game and her space, decides to run and take the ball a little further from where we are. One of the children sees her and comes over to ask me if he can play with her. I let Lena brings him the ball and he reaches down to pet her, he grabs the ball and throws it at her.

The little boy is excited to see Lena run and bring her the toy again, he asks me for her name and tells me that he and his brother have a cat too, but that he is very fat and cannot run, he does not play with the ball either, but plays with a stick with feathers that they themselves did.

"Oh, that's so cute," I realize I don't know the name of the boy next to me, "What's your name, honey?

He was about to speak until a woman yells at him "Billy Maximoff! You gave me the scare of my life!" oh my god.

I think I was destined to meet Wanda, one way or another. "Look who we have here." I say when Wanda sees me and realizes it's me.

"Y/N, are you trying to steal my child?" she says tilting her head, the other boy appears behind her.

"Tommy, this kitty can run and play catch!" He says super excited and his little brother, comes out from behind Wanda's legs and asks me if he can play too.

"Sure, honey, be very careful that the ball doesn't go to the street, do it near here, okay?"

They both nod and start playing with Lena, who is very happy since she loves children. I feel Wanda move to my side.

"Hello, Miss Maximoff."

"Good morning, dear" she kisses me on the cheek, yes, I have to start getting used to her greeting like this "so you have a cat that knows how to play catch?"

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, Lena loves to play and also loves children, she is having the best day of her life for sure," I turn to look at her and find that she was already looking at me, a blush spreading across my cheeks "I didn't know you had kids."

"I don't, they are my nephews." she smiles at me and looks back at them.

"They're adorable."

"Yes, they are." Wanda's look towards her nephews is one of pure love, it shows that she loves them so much.

"It's because they look like her aunt." I say playful and watch as a light blush spreads across her cheeks.

The children continue to play for a while longer until Lena lies down tired on the grass with her tongue sticking out of her.

"I think it's time to go, Lena is exhausted." I say looking at Tommy and Billy while they were petting her.

"Miss, uhm," Billy starts to say realizing he doesn't know my name.

"Y/N, darling."

"Miss Y/N, would you like to have ice cream with us for letting us play with Lena?" Tommy looks at me and nods his head next to his brother. 

"Kids, I think Y/N has other things to do." Wanda says looking at me and giving me a exit just in case, but this kids are so adorable that I accept her offer.

"Not really, I'd love to go out for ice cream with you guys, I just have to take Lena at my apartment."

"YES" they both say as they high-five each other.

"We're going to go to the ice cream shop that's near the cafeteria we went to the other day, do you know which one it is?" Wanda asks me as I reach down to put Lena on her leash.

"Yes, you guys go and I'll go in a few minutes." I smile warmly at the three of them and the children say goodbye to me although we will see each other in a short time.

I carried Lena to the apartment, they really tired her out. We arrived and I left her lying on the sofa while took off the leash. I change the shirt that I had on since she left me full of hair, I fix my hair a bit and grab my beige coat since it  was starting to get a little cold.

I go out on my way to the ice cream shop, it wasn't far either, only about five blocks. I go inside and find the three of them laughing, they look very cute.

"I hope you didn't order before I came, huh." the kids shake their heads quickly and I sit down next to Wanda. She asks what flavors of ice cream we want, Billy Chocolate and Tommy Strawberry while Wanda and I opted for a coffee with donuts.

She made the order and came back with her nephew's ice creams and a few minutes later the waiter came with our coffees and donuts. The children started telling me about a difficult French class at school and I told them that I know the lenguage quite well and could help them.

"Would you really help them?" Wanda asked me when the twins had just finished their ice cream and went to the playground.

"Of course, why?"

"Nothing, it's just," she pauses, considering whether or not to continue talking, "nobody pays much attention to them, and I really appreciate the time you're taking today to spend with them here."

"Oh, Miss Maximoff, there is no problem, they are adorable and very cute, and they treated Lena well, which is very important to me. It is not a bother to spend time with them." I say smiling as warmly as I can and the smile that Wanda gives me back makes me melt right there.

"Thank you so much, darling, I really appreciate it," she says as she rests her hand on top of my knee and gives it a little squeeze "Y/N?"

"Yes, Miss Maximoff?"

"What do I have to do to make you call me by my name? We're not in the office, dear."

"I- I don't see it as appropriate, Miss Maximoff, sorry."

"You're spending time with my nephews on a Sunday, Y/N, this isn't appropriate either."

"Well, y-yes you're right." Wanda moves a little closer to me

"You know what's not appropriate either?" she moves her hand a little further to the middle of my thigh.

"What, Miss Maximoff?" She grabs a strand of my hair behind my ear and leans closer to me.

"The things you provoke me every time you call me that," a silent moan escapes from my throat "the desire to take you to my house so that you learn to call me by my name, sreaming it"

My mind goes blank, I just feel the knot in my lower stomach and the urge to squeeze my thighs becomes unbearable.

A click in front of me snaps me out of my trance and I see Wanda looking worriedly at me.

"Are you okay, darling?"

"Yeah, sorry, I felt dizzy for a moment, what were you saying?"

"Oh, that's also inappropriate, but I really don't think so, I want to invite you to my house for dinner, what do you say?"

I seriously imagine all this? Wanda still has her hand in the middle of my thigh, I didn't imagine that, but what about the rest? I'm really frustrated right now.

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, it would be my pleasure."

"Great, do you want it to be today or some day of the week before the trip?"

"Today is fine, do you want to text me your address and I'll be there at?" I ask trying to get the thoughts I just had out of my mind.

"Eight?," Wanda giggles, "I warm you, I'm an excellent cook, you won't regret it."

"I'm sure not."

The children come back from the playground telling their aunt that they are tired, after a little fight about who' was going to pay, Wanda win of course, we say goodbye and I promise to help them with their French classes, the three of them walk through Central Park and I came back to my apartment.

When I arrive I put on my pajamas and lie down with Lena for a nap. We sleep until almost five in the afternoon and when I wake up I take a bubble bath, I really needed it. I go out to change for the dinner, I choose some black jeans, a basic white t-shirt, black converse, a leather jacket and gold accessories. I prepare my bag and wait for Wanda to send me her address.

When her message rings on my phone, I ask what to bring, I can't go empty handed. She doesn't let me take anything, she already has everything to start cooking. I grab the keys to my motorcycle, say goodbye to Lena and go to the store, deciding to take white wine, strawberries and chocolate for dessert. Once I pay I make my way to Wanda's house.

Wish me luck

A/N: hii there! here's your yesterdays chapter and in a few hour I'll post todays :)

What do you think is going to happen in dinner? and the imagines of Y/N? Wanda doesn't stay behind

please let me know, I love u guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 116 6
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...
11.1K 904 55
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
28K 983 31
Wanda and Pietro always dreamed of exploring what's beyond Sokovia but due to their parents being strict, they never got the chance to. Until, they g...