After Transmigrating Into An...

By Bagelxox

After Transmigrating Into An Idol Talent Show 穿进男团选秀后 Author 十六春令 "The information displayed inside shows tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241
Fanwai 1 : How good is the popularity of the multi-residential gods?
Fanwai 2 : The reunion of in9 and BA
Fanwai 3 : In9 and BA's Reunion 2
Fanwai 3 : In9 and BA's Reunion 3
Fanwai 5 : Flight Instructor
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7
Fanwai 8
Fanwai 9
Fanwai 10 : Past and Future

Chapter 186-190

931 34 10
By Bagelxox

When we returned to the castle, the sky was completely dark, and the hour hand also pointed to eight o'clock in the evening.

The members of each regiment got off the bus separately, and it was inevitable that they would feel hungry. I have been preparing for the competition all day today. After eating the quick-frozen dumplings in the morning, I basically haven't eaten anything. Fan Xi, who has always been full of blood, can't keep his spirits up.

He drooped his eyelids and covered his stomach with a bitter face. The light pink hair he had just dyed had turned dull: "Lu, I'm hungry."

The fluffy hair after bleaching and dyeing looked good to the touch. Qin Lu raised his hand and rubbed his hair: "Well, isn't Xu Zheran in charge of placing the order? They took a detour to pick up the meal, and they should have arrived a few minutes later."

"That's what I'm worried about!" Fan Xisheng looked up at the sky, "It was Xu Zheran who ordered, but Xu Zheran actually placed the order?! Why didn't anyone stop him!! I don't want to eat golden boiled water at a party. combo!!"

Qin Lu walked across the lawn with his teammates: "...Well, I don't think you need to worry about this."

Fan Xi rekindled a little hope, "Really?"

Qin Lu nodded: "Lu Xi doesn't like to eat this either. He doesn't object, it should just be okay."

In fact, the entire 4seven group did not object to Xu Zheran's volunteering.

There must be a reason here.

What Qin Lu said was always inexplicably persuasive. Fan Xi chose to believe it for the first time unconditionally. His resentment was swept away, and his eyes lit up.

Will it be a big meal!

Xi Fan, who was walking in the front, lowered his head and opened the door. Pei Jiangsheng, who had jumped into the room first, threw himself into the soft sofa habitually and stretched out comfortably. He took up a lot of space with his back in all directions, and was kicked and kicked by Jiang Chengchen in disgust: "Jiang Sheng, you look like a bunch of stray cats that are paralyzed."

Pei Jiangsheng raised his neck lazily: "Are you praising me for being cute?"

"You want to eat shit." Jiang Chengchen, who was used to the shamelessness of his teammates, sneered and grinned: "I'll let you get up and make room for others."

Pei Jiangsheng grabbed the pillow and leaned back, staring at the ceiling, exhausted and exhausted, but he was still rogue: "I don't. The sofa is my territory, mine."

Jiang Chengchen kicked his foot and laughed angrily: "Pei Jiangsheng, do you know that you are naive? Are you a dog? You still have territory!"

Pei Jiangsheng just pretended not to hear, until he tilted his head back and caught Qin Lu coming in from his upside-down line of sight, then he straightened up and probed: "Qin Lu, I took a seat for you, come and sit! "

Jiang Chengchen: "..."

Every day I try to control myself not to beat Pei Jiangsheng fatly.

Each group returned to the dormitory one after another, and after living for half a month, they were completely accustomed to living together.

Zurich Da went upstairs to pack up first, and the atmosphere in the living room obviously became a little gloomy.

They are leaving early tomorrow morning.

Each group sighed a little in their hearts, but they didn't say anything in tacit agreement, and they still waited for chatting and laughing.

Before Subi and the others went downstairs, 4seven had returned with the bag. Xu Zheran walked at the back and calmly pushed his glasses.

Fan Xi was so hungry that he rushed to take the bag and his eyes lit up when he smelled the unique aroma of fried food!

Qin Lu went to the kitchen to get the plate in advance, Xu Zheran skillfully and calmly poured out the boxes of fried chicken, and neatly inserted the straw into the cola cup.

The amount of fried chicken in the seven groups is amazing, piled up like a hill on several plates, fried until golden brown and crispy and fragrant. It is conceivable that it will be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Take a bite and hear a crisp, oily texture. The refreshing sound unique to fried food.

Fan Xi's pupils dilated for a moment: "!!!"

Is this the kingdom of heaven?

The strange reaction between the ice cube and the soda made a sound of collision. Xu Zheran picked up the large soda glass and took a sip, and let out a refreshing sigh with a calm expression.

After a month, I finally came back to life.

Xu Zheran, who is prone to fat, has paid too much for the idol cause.

It was a bittersweet tear to say.

Lucy picked up the bag in his hand, shook it, and took out a can of cold beer with a smile. Because the outside temperature was higher than the temperature of the beer itself, water vapor dripped from the can.

"It's still cold, you can drink cola or beer as you like!"

Considering that the seven groups are really very large, it feels like a lot of volume is needed to get lively, so in addition to the ones they took out, the rest were directly bought and brought back in boxes.

Lai Jiayi stood at the entrance of the stairs and was in charge of delivering the message: "Brother Subi - eating fried chicken -!"

Pei Jiangsheng said without looking at the atmosphere, "Why don't you just send a message in the group?"

Xi Fan patted him on the head: "It feels different to call directly, understand?"

Qin Lu put the cola in front of Pei Jiangsheng: "Have a drink."

"Have you tried mixing it?" Pei Jiangsheng grinned and took a cup over, got up and pulled out a box of pre-frozen ice cubes from the refrigerator, poured part of each beer and coke into the cup, "I like it so much!"

Wei Zige put his arm on Qin Lu's shoulder and raised his eyebrows with a smile: "Don't pretend to be stupid, we Qin Lu won't have legal drinking until the end of the year."

Qin Lu sighed.

This thread won't go away until December is over.

So when Subi and Li Xian'an packed up and went downstairs, they saw that the other groups were already very lively and chaotic.

There are game consoles that were originally thought to be idle, and various entertainment settings in the castle. After drinking countless glasses of beer and whisky, Lu Xi turned on the dance machine and simply ordered the dance machine to the roar of the crowd. He took off his T-shirt and tugged at his T-shirt. The right-angled shoulders with fair muscles and beautiful lines form a strong contrast with the black vest. The silver necklace rose and fell with the movement, hitting the neck with a dull sound.

The only one of the two who didn't drink, Qin Lu glanced at the camera device that was probably still working, and smiled helplessly as he supported his forehead.

This group of people will definitely regret it when they wake up tomorrow.

Fang Zekun, who leaned over to choose a song, turned around and said, "Axi, which one to choose?"

No matter how much wine Lu Xi drinks, he will not turn red. It seems that everything is normal, but he is not as restrained as usual: "Whatever!"

Then all the groups gathered around the dancing machine, watching Lu Xi simply move his body with the rhythm and get familiar with the tempo, and then jumped into the card beat accurately.

Pei Jiangsheng quickly stood up and made a provocative gesture between his neck, and played along with Lu Xi's actions outside the arena.

They all miss this scene a little bit. When they were trainees, they would often gather around like this during dance practice and take turns to dance.

If Liao Junchen wasn't injured today, he should have also participated.

Liao Junchen, who had poured a half-cup, didn't drink either. He watched Lu Xi and the others happily jumping up and down, but he sat down cross-legged beside Qin Lu with a relaxed expression, and handed him a box of fried chicken.

"A little more?"

Qin Lu took it over, squinting his eyes to relax while listening to the music, and taking a bite of fried chicken.

In a place like the Wild Country Ridge, you don't have to worry about disturbing the people, you can have fun until late.

Qin Lu likes his current life very much. Although this time is short, he will remember it for a long time.

"Tomorrow morning, the program team will announce the rules for the next competition, but it's quite human. I just feel that these people should not be able to get up tomorrow." Han Suyan also sat down against the DVD player, watching Fan Xi who was laughing and shook it. His pink fur started rushing up to dance.

the next day.

When Qin Lu woke up, he found that his whole body was a little sore. He rubbed his temples and sat up, only to find that he was not in the room at all.

He slowed down for a while, opened his eyes and saw the giant chandelier in the living room above his head, comics scattered on the bookshelf several meters high beside him, and messy takeaway bags and beer cans piled up.

Qin Lu lowered his head, and the corners of his mouth twitched helplessly.

In the living room, there was a room of idols lying like zombies in transit.

He vaguely remembered that he was too sleepy last night, so he lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

And now, half of his legs are numb, and Lucy, who was the first to dance last night, fell on him at some point, and he still slept unawares.

Qin Lu hesitated for a while, but did not wake him up.

Get some more sleep.

When the groups woke up, they were a little confused.

The castle was full of chaos for the first time, ushering in an unprecedented morning.

Pei Jiangsheng turned over, but fell off the coffee table and just hit Han Suyan—

Being hit by a heavy object in his sleep, Han Suyan subconsciously lifted his leg and kicked the object off his body. He was stunned for a while by the blow just now before sitting up, then covered his aching stomach with a black face and looked at the "perpetrator".

Sleeping on the marble-topped coffee table all night, Pei Jiangsheng only felt that his bones were turning green. Although he woke up the moment he fell off the coffee table, he was kicked out before he recovered, and the back of his head hit the bookshelf, making a "bang" sound.

The back of his head began to heat up immediately, throbbing with pain.

The two who had never communicated before, covering their heads with one hand and their stomachs with the other, looked at each other gloomily and icyly.

After a while of silence, the two spoke at the same time.

Pei Jiangsheng: "Why are you kicking me?"

Han Suyan: "Why are you hitting me?"

The two who gradually woke up realized something and turned to look around at the same time.

Su Bi and Pu Yaoxiu fell asleep leaning against the bookshelf, holding a hot-blooded comic book in their hands that didn't quite fit their characters. Yu Zifei was holding a 2L Coke bottle in his arms. Qin Lu on the sofa Already awake, he pointed to Lucy who was still sleeping, raised his fingertips and made a "shush" gesture.

The most outrageous thing is that Wei Zige slept on the cooking table with a few pieces of popcorn on his hair, while Xu Zheran fell asleep next to the carved escalator leaning against the railing with a box of fried chicken in his hand.

Han Suyan: "..."

This scene is truly spectacular.

He rubbed his aching temples. He seemed to have drank too much last night and actually slept on the carpet.

On the other side, Pei Jiangsheng, who had figured out the situation, stood up and moved his aching upper body with a grin. He felt that his back was probably green on the coffee table after sleeping all night.

The top men's group members in the country lie on the ground in various bizarre postures, and they can step on three idols with one foot in the corner of the entire living room. really aired.

Just when very few woke up and most of them were still sleeping, the show crew, who didn't care about human feelings, began to disturb people's dreams.

The big screen that had been silent all night suddenly lit up, and the speakers with excellent sound quality made a huge noise, instantly waking everyone up!

The awakened members of the regiments fell into a brief confusion after a brief pause.

"Hey, why did you grab my coat?"

"Uh, the instinct caused by the temperature drop last night?"

"..."

After being awakened, Lucy felt a terrible headache. He sat up and half-squinted his eyes and took a while to wake up, and found himself sitting on the carpet.

So he just...?

When Lu Xi looked up, he saw that Qin Lu moved a little and stood up, then tilted his head with a smile: "Morning?"

He subconsciously narrowed his eyes and smiled: "Morning."

Lucy in five seconds: "..."

Lucy ten seconds later: "!!"

Big problem.

...he's broken.

Ten minutes later, the idols who had always been tidy up before going downstairs wore their messy chicken coop heads and ate breakfast together in confusion.

What Xu Zheran did, yesterday's fried chicken has been left in the past, this morning is the first step to return to reality—

Boiled carrots, and boiled broccoli.

Xu Zheran, who generously and mercifully shared fried chicken last night, was like a beautiful dream, and when he opened his eyes, the boiled king was back.

Pei Jiangsheng added four spoons of Laoganma to his boiled set with a blank expression.

After a hangover, everyone is a little over-exhausted, so it's extra quiet.

They were still able to wake up slowly, while Zurichda could no longer stay in the dormitory. They quickly moved the suitcases that were sorted out yesterday from upstairs and said goodbye to the members.

The other six groups all sent Zurich to leave together, and watched them pull their luggage and board the commercial van.

Li Xian'an lowered the window and waved to all the members with a smile: "I'll come out to meet again if I have the opportunity in the future, I'll treat you to something delicious!"

Qin Lu picked up the phone and shook it: "We are all in the same group and can contact us at any time."

Li Xian'an smiled so much that she was no longer as shy as when they first met. She nodded and said, "It's a pity that I can't eat the food you made, and I can't help wash the dishes."

"It's okay." Xu Zheran took over the topic: "Qin Lu can't cook anymore because of his injury. I'll be responsible for it in the future."

It's pretty easy to boil anyway.

Originally, everyone was still a little sentimental, but after hearing Xu Zheran's words, Fan Xi's face turned green.

Qin Lu couldn't cook after hurting his shoulder.

This was a bolt from the blue for all regiments throughout the dorm.

Because few people can cook, and after the short fried chicken feast, Xu Zheran continued to adhere to the principle of "eat enough" and "fatness is the original sin of idols", and his self-discipline was so strict that it was all oil-free and salt-free. Boil everything.

Pei Jiangsheng, at the other extreme, is a fanatic of perverted spicy food. He often cooks spicy dishes and wants to cry. Qin Lu's cooking is the best and reasonable, but Qin Lu doesn't cook it. It is conceivable that the dormitory life has changed from heaven to **** from today.

Fan Xi is not the only one who is frowning and has no love for life, most of the members have already begun to feel melancholy.

The next day will not pass!

Fan Xi sighed deeply.

After bidding farewell to Zurich, each group will continue to the next part of the program.

The program team has been watching the live broadcast behind the camera equipment, so the first time the members returned to the dormitory, the big screen was lit up again.

Without wasting time at all, the program team immediately began to seamlessly connect and announced the rules for the third competition.

"For the second competition, one team has already left."

"And in the next competition, there will also be people who will be eliminated. Please continue to work hard!"

All the members sat down in front of the screen, and they didn't know when the lottery box was placed on the table by the program team.

"The rule of thumb for the third competition is... tribute to the classics."

"The program group will provide six classic songs as options, and each group will select them in turn according to the ranking results of the second competition, and perform a second adaptation and creation, cover and perform a new stage."

In the song selection session, the program team first released six songs one by one, most of which are only a prelude, which can be familiar to everyone.

Except for Qin Lu who had basically never listened to them, the other groups didn't need time to analyze these six songs, so they could quickly decide which one was more suitable for them.

And at this time, Lucy, who already knew how to select songs, began to lose his mind.

He had no recollection of what happened last night.

In fact, generally speaking, he rarely gets drunk. He probably drank too much last night because he was in a good mood.

Lucy only remembered that he seemed to dance very well.

So what did he do after that?

The styles of the six songs are vastly different.

Even though they are famous golden songs that are familiar to the ears after listening to a prelude, the program team still prepares a one-minute audition session for each song, in case the audience watching the program may not understand it.

This also facilitated Qin Lu's preliminary judgment.

The program team recorded a brief introduction in advance. After Qin Lu left the training base, in order to prevent emergencies, he took time every day to learn the "common sense" of the world.

In a brief summary of these six songs, the stylistic characteristics are very obvious.

The first is the classic movie episode "Between Eternity" in the 1990s, the ending song from the global box office champion in the early years. The sense of atmosphere and popularity will make the audience instantly feel the picture, with the plot and character favorite bonus.

The advantages and disadvantages are obvious. A good performance will have a large number of emotional votes, and a bad performance will make the audience feel that the perfect impression in their hearts has been destroyed, and the collapse of word of mouth will have a great negative impact.

There is another important point, if the accent is too reluctant, although the comparison is actually singing, it will easily be caught by the audience.

The second song is the pure national style "Fenghua Chasing the Moon" corresponding to the foreign language song, and it is not only the national style, and the chorus part is mainly composed of opera! Most of the members have never tried it before, and have no relevant stage experience.

Hua Lin seems to be very interested in this, but he is obviously a little regretful——

He was born with a very deep smokey voice, which was not suitable.

The third song is the classic MJ style that has swept the world. Many idols have imitated each other's classic stages, and the king of the stage who once created a new era has left countless popular songs.

The program team chose Michael's "Don'tstoptilyougetenough".

Perfect for teams that are confident in dancing, and Midsummer Lightyear 1989 with all-member vocals would definitely rule out this option in the first place.

As a matter of fact, because this song selection is based on the ranking of the second competition, Midsummer Light Year 1989, which was the first choice, chose the fifth song after deliberation.

That is, the World Cup theme song "Betheone" more than 20 years ago, full of free and wild competition.

This song is the most suitable for Midsummer Lightyear 1989's positioning and performance.

The song selected by 4seven is the fourth. As soon as the song came out, Lucy was sure that it was the song he wanted. Because he's a big fan of the song, the single looped even more than their group's songs, making it Billboard's longest-running number one single.

"Additionally, members of each group can choose to keep the accompaniment and lyrics of the original song, or they can completely adapt the arrangement and rewrite the lyrics. Both methods are possible, and it is up to the guests to decide on their own."

The choice of K-NEP is not surprising at all. After hearing MJ's songs, Pei Jiangsheng is bound to win.

Infinite9 chose the most unexpected sixth song -

The world-popular musical "Uncrowned King".

There are countless live versions of this song, and each version has its own uniqueness. The common point is that a good live scene will be very grand and shocking.

Because it is a song in a musical, there is a classic blank space in the middle, which is a one-act play.

When all the members of Infinite9 saw the playlist, their eyes lit up at the same time.

Who can fit this song better than them?

Out of curiosity, all the staff went to see Qin Lu in the company to prepare for audition practice. Those who have seen Qin Lu act with their own eyes will not forget every scene of that scene.

Other groups were a little surprised to hear that infinite9 chose "The Uncrowned King", but Qi Yuxuan was not surprised at all about this.

As the person who recommended Qin Lu to appear in "Far to the Immortal Mountains", Qi Yuxuan knew too well how suitable Qin Lu was for a musical monologue.

Metallica, who came in last, had no choice but the last song. It's not that this song is not good, but the difficulty of the drama is too high, and most of the members are not completely sure.

Hua Lin put his fingertips between his half-length hair and nodded a little restlessly.

Although he just wanted to enjoy the stage, he didn't mind the end result of the show.

But that doesn't mean he likes to "lose".

Once can. Twice is okay. For the third time, if it falls to the end, he doesn't seem to be able to convince himself that he is the audience of the song, but he really should be inferior to others.

He raised his eyelids that looked a little dejected. Is Metallica's strength not good?

--impossible.

"After the selection of songs by the guests, the order of appearances will be determined."

"In view of the fact that the order of song selection uses the privilege of ranking high and low, the order of appearance is to ensure a certain fairness, and draw lots at the same time purely by luck."

"The six competing guest groups will draw lots at the same time, and whichever number is drawn will be the first to compete."

In fact, this method is easier for the groups to accept, and it is fair to rely on luck.

Other groups are randomly introduced a person to draw, and infinite9 is the only exception. After hearing that the rules said that the lottery was passed, Liao Junchen's eyes fell on Qin Lu.

He smiled at Qin Lu: "Come on."

Then Qin Lu found that everyone was looking at him with relaxed eyes. He was slightly startled, then smiled and said, "You all believe that I can win the best spot?"

Han Suyan, who was originally the most materialistic, nodded calmly: "Yeah. Remember to win the sixth place in the draw. It is in our best interest to be the last one to play."

Qin Lu didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "..."

What did these people take him for...? Can the lottery be pre-selected?

The selection rules for the order of appearances are different each time, and the next game will definitely not be determined by drawing lots, so we must seize this opportunity as much as possible.

So infinite9 unanimously decided to send Ouhuang Qin Lu to the stage to draw lots.

Lucy found the inexplicable happy atmosphere in the infinite9 group, recalled the emoji he seemed to have seen on Weibo, and subconsciously raised the corner of his mouth.

He lowered his head and smiled and tapped the phone screen twice.

Qin Lu's cell phone vibrated twice and found that Lu Xi had sent him two messages.

[Lucy: [Lushen Koi's wishes come true emoticon package.jpg]]

[Lucy: The fifth finale of the wish [Bye one worship]]

Qin Lu wanted to laugh a little, and then sighed a little speechlessly.

He thought about it for a while, and replied jokingly and earnestly: [Sincere and sincere, that's right. ]

Each group draws lots at the same time.

Qin Lu walked over calmly and took a piece of paper.

He lowered his head and unfolded it, and after seeing it clearly, he couldn't help but startled.

The members were still a little nervous, and then they saw Qin Lu flipping the piece of paper in a good mood and smiled at the teammates.

——The number "6" is written on it.

Han Suyan: "...Absolutely."

Fan Xi's eyes were bright: "Lu Shen, how many hot pot restaurants can our family open this year?? Can you predict!!"

Jin Youen raised his hand: "Lu, I want to ask what you think will be the lottery jackpot number tomorrow?"

Qin Lu: "...you are enough."

All the staff sighed: Qin Lu is unlucky! Really the last one to appear! !

It is estimated that after this episode is broadcast, a large number of people who know Qin Lu because of koi will appear on Weibo.

Reposting this Qin Lu, he must pass every test, win the lottery, get rich overnight, and pie will fall from the sky!

At this time, Lucy, who was in charge of drawing lots, began to be in a daze after seeing the note in his hand.

how come.

He looked at his teammates and unfolded the note to them—

Really the finale, fifth place.

Midsummer Guangnian 1989, when the first song was selected, the luck of the lottery was not very good.

Lai Jiayi, who was in charge of drawing the position, wanted to cry like an eggplant beaten by frost.

Pu Yaoxiu comfortably patted his youngest: "It doesn't matter, 4seven and K-NEP, who were the first to play, got good results, so we can do it."

They were the first to play.

Somehow, a delicate balance has been reached. The first to choose the song is the first to play the opening performance, which neutralizes the advantage of being too strong.

1billion seems to have a good relationship with the second place. K-NEP and Metallica played as the third and fourth place.

"The location of the third competition has been determined."

"Below, I ask all the guests to change their rooms in the order of their rankings before starting training!"

All the groups sighed in disbelief.

Pei Jiangsheng fiercely pushed his fingertips through the top of his hair: "I hate this part."

Jiang Chengchen, who has always been Pei Jiangsheng who subconsciously wanted to say anything, rarely did not refute.

What wicked program planner came up with this rule! ! Although it is true that changing every Monday will stimulate their determination to win, it is really troublesome! !

No group's ranking can stay the same. Whether it's going up or down, it's really frustrating to have to carry luggage again.

Because Virgo and obsessive-compulsive disorder are extremely serious, Jin Youen has to clean all corners every time he moves, which feels more energy than training.

Although teammates will also help together, it will still be a big head.

Although they were unable to complain, the members of the regiments had nothing to do, and they had to move if they should move.

"Speaking of which, there is already a room vacant, and I don't think it will keep moving back and forth like this in the later stages." Nan Xiao analyzed as he walked upstairs, "Based on my previous experience in participating in the show, I always felt that there would be What variable."

Wei Zige nodded, "I think so too."

In fact, I am used to packing my luggage quickly, because I know that I will change it in a week, so I don't take out all the luggage. It doesn't take too long on the whole, but it is too troublesome.

"Sit there for a while, I'll come." Han Suyan pointed to the single sofa in the room. Qin Lu injured his shoulder and couldn't move well. His main things were the materials in the tutorial books, which were rather heavy, and they were all neatly stacked now. on the desk.

It was the right side that was injured, at least for a short time Qin Lu would not be able to do the quiz.

Nan Xiao and Jin Youen were helping Liao Junchen clean up, and Yu Zifei walked over silently and picked up the remaining stack of books with an iceberg face.

Qin Lu didn't reject the good intentions of his teammates, and smiled with Lucy, who passed by carrying a pile of daily necessities, put his head in and took a look, and made a reassuring gesture.

At the end of the chaotic morning, we finally cleaned up, and everyone felt as tired as they had been beaten.

Everyone rested on the sofa. Qin Lu walked around the living room without seeing the flower forest. After thinking about it, he took two boxes of yogurt from the refrigerator and walked towards the back door.

He opened the door, and sure enough, Hua Lin was sitting on the simple swing with his back facing him. The thin light-transmitting floral shirt was slightly fluttering at the hem by the wind. Just looking at the back was very leisurely.

It is said that it is a swing, but it is actually a very simple plank and rope construction, the height that children can do, and it does not look very strong.

Hearing the sound, Hua Lin grabbed the rope and tilted her head back, her half-length shabby hair hanging down and swaying, and smiled lazily.

"Find me?"

Qin Lu walked over and sat down on the swing next to him, handing him a box of yogurt in his hand.

"I knew you were here. Drink?"

Hua Lin took it, narrowed his eyes and said vigilantly, "I don't smoke."

Qin Lu took off the straw with one hand and tore the packaging with a little effort, "Thinking about life here?"

Hua Lin waved his hands lazily: "Without ambition and a simple mind, just blowing the air."

Qin Lu finally drank the yogurt smoothly. He narrowed his eyes relaxedly and felt the cool breeze: "Did you ignore a little bit, you don't need to report to me for what you are doing. Are you worried that I will tell Jiang Sheng what happened last time?"

Hua Lin: "Take it down, I'm not a primary school student, and he's not a class teacher."

Qin Lu gave up after thinking for two seconds: "I can't imagine Jiang Sheng being the head teacher."

The corners of Hua Lin's mouth rose, and he commented mercilessly: "He will bring everyone into the ditch."

Qin Lu felt that Hua Lin was right.

It is very comfortable to sit on the swing slowly in the shade on a sunny day.

Qin Lu: "So when did you meet?"

Hua Lin: "Kindergarten. His runny nose is much more pleasing to the eye than he is now, because he was very short when he was a child, and he was beaten by me all day."

Qin Lu: "..."

It's not easy for them to have such a good relationship.

Qin Lu coughed dryly and changed the subject: "Are you sure about the song selection this time?"

The decadent feeling on Hua Lin is as strong as ever, and the world-weary face is expressionless: "Not at all, in fact, I just said that simply blowing hair is false, the truth is that he is escaping from life here."

Qin Lu: "...it will be fine."

Hua Lin: "So your shoulder injury will definitely be affected. Have you figured out how to solve it on the next stage?"

Qin Lu was silent for a while: "Not at all, I'm still thinking."

Hua Lin: "...it will be fine."

There was a moment of suffocating silence in the air.

I don't know what kind of chemical reaction came from. When Hua Lin was with Qin Lu, he always started asking and answering questions unconsciously, as if talking about cross talk.

One of the lead singers, Yansheng, wanted to perform a completely inappropriate opera, and the other needed dancing or body language but injured his shoulder. They were busy sitting on the swing in the backyard, comforting each other, and they were full of laughter and sadness.

The two blew the wind and stopped the "harming each other" called "trying to comfort", ending the short but pleasant time together.

lunch time.

The hangover and the whole morning of moving and changing rooms made all the groups feel physically and mentally exhausted. In the past, eating was the most soothing and healing time, but now... a layer of gloom and gloom floated over the entire restaurant.

Xu Zheran helped his glasses: "Everyone eat more."

At this time, all the members' mobile phones sounded a notification sound for a new message.

They bowed their heads and opened the group, and found that it was a small video sent by Zurich-

[Explore the universe and eat Li Xian'an: How are you all? The captain invited us to a big meal [haha]]

[Su Bi, who treats guests every day: [Small video]]

Today's lunch in Zurichda is barbecue, the iron plate is sizzling with smoke, the meat slices of moderate thickness are slightly rolled up, and the burnt aroma can be smelled through the screen.

Fan Xi glanced at the boiled set meal on a large table: "..."

Lu Xi's scalp was numb and noticed that although Xu Zheran looked calm when he looked down at the phone, blue veins had begun to burst out on his forehead.

He raised his head and looked at everyone with a gentle tone and a gentle smile: "Eat or not? If you don't eat, you will be hungry."

Everyone: "...Eat!!"

It would be too difficult without Qin Lu to cook.

Just a few days after all the idols began to lose weight rapidly with the training days, the show finally aired again.

The fans' carnival is coming.

And this episode is so intensive that it is a fairy-tale episode of "White Heat" that can be called a milestone.

Both the amount of playback and the number of barrage exploded, and the popularity it brought has made several hot searches in one breath!

Gu Qingqing began to order takeout with great interest in advance.

Her happiness is coming again!

The latest episode of "White Hot" was launched on time.

Gu Qingqing happily picked up a skewer and clicked the play button.

[Finally waiting for you 5555]

[I'm going to watch it slowly, last week I wanted to save up and watch two episodes in one go, but I couldn't hold back _(:з"∠)_]

The filming process allows fans to see scenes other than the competition scene. The camera image begins with the commercial car driving towards the castle, and the members of infinite9 who get off the car make the barrage swipe fast.

[This is the day when the competition just ended QAQ Lu Lu, you'll be fine 555]

[Oh, did the last issue say there was going to be a party! Although Midsummer not only was not eliminated, but also won the first hh]

Although the members' daily interaction is very simple and ordinary, it is this kind of content that fans like to watch the most.

The screen quickly turned to Pei Jiangsheng and Jiang Chengchen who were grabbing the sofa.

Jiang Chengchen and Pei Jiangsheng are not the same skin color at all. Under the living room lights, one is white and the other is a healthy wheat color.

"Pei Jiangsheng, are you a dog? Do you still have territory?"

[Pei Jiangsheng and Jiangcheng Chen are really two primary school chickens 23333]

[Me on the surface: Don't fight again! ! The real me: fight fight[dog head.jpg]]

When Jiang Chengchen was laughed at by Pei Jiangsheng's reversal of attitude when he saw Qin Lu, the barrage was a ruthless haha ​​machine.

[Jiangcheng Chen: I may not be human, but you are a real dog [manual goodbye]]

[Pei Jiangsheng: I didn't expect it, I gave Qin Luzhan the [personal quality of professional fans.jpg]]

[Qin Lu: Don't take me when you two quarrel]

[The youngest of the seven regiments is Qin Lu hahahaha, why do you think the youngest is the most reliable 23333]

[Lu Lu: I have endured too much pressure at this age.jpg]

And Fan Xi's worries hit the audience's thoughts very well. Many people wondered if Xu Zheran was in charge of ordering, would it be too bland?

The program team was well versed in this reversal technique in the later stage. One second Fan Xi was worried, and the next second the scene changed, and Xu Zheran calmly poured out the hill-like fried chicken——

Gu Qingqing couldn't help covering her face.

[Hahahaha Fan Xi's expression made me laugh hahaha]

[dramatic full score]

[Xu Zheran hahaha, wake up, Xu Zheran, you know that your personality is broken! ! ]

[Lu Lu guessed that Xu Zheran guessed it well! ! Although there are very few shots of the two of them together, I still believe that their relationship has definitely improved [akimbo confidence.jpg]]

[What did you say in the front hahaha, Lu Lu Mingming deduced it because Lu Xi didn't stop Aran 23333]

[Help, I'm hungry QAQ didn't expect to watch my idol's variety show, it feels like watching a food broadcast! The heat explosion is really happy 5555]

[I also ordered takeout_(:з」∠)_]

Gu Qingqing sighed that it was fortunate that she ordered barbecue, otherwise everyone was eating fried chicken and drinking beer and cola in the variety show, it would be too hard! !

Pei Jiangsheng tried to fool Qin Lu from drinking but was stopped by Wei Zige. Many people in the barrage realized that Qin Lu was not yet the legal drinking age.

[God, Qin Lu is actually so young! ! Maybe it's because Brother Lu is too reliable, I didn't think of it at all _(:з"∠)_]

[Haha, we Lu Lu will be an adult in a few months! ! The support station has already started preparations, and the sisters can participate in offline activities by guiding us on Weibo! qwq]

[I checked and found that my birthday was on Christmas Eve! What a coincidence, it feels so romantic hhh]

[Suddenly there is an idea hh fans have thought that the birthday gift is an apple tree or something, it feels very cute! ! ]

Gu Qingqing never expected to see the pictures of idols eating fried chicken together in the show Bai Hot. And what she didn't expect was still to come... The show "White Heat" really dares to broadcast anything! !

Lucy was obviously getting a little too drunk. He probably forgot to have the camera. He grabbed the T-shirt with one hand behind his back and took it off, leaving only a black race-style vest.

Although Lu Xi has never been the kind of abstinence style that button is always buttoned to the first one, nor is it a rigorous old cadre style of painting, or a normal idol line.

But for fans, this handsome and outrageous action is too impactful.

The barrage just went crazy.

[! ! ! ! ! ]

[Virgin Mary! Thanks director! Thanks to the program team! ! I love]

[Ah, this beautiful back [drags the progress bar repeatedly]]

[Is this the happiness of VIP, I will charge it for another hundred years! ! ! ]

[Lu Xi's face is number one in the world! ! ! Can love another hundred years! ! ! ]

[Lucy: Add these people on the barrage and the program group to the list of dark sharks [Remorse.jpg]]

[Ah, I'm so happy that Lucy is going to dance]

Although Bai Hot Hua was originally a show where various groups competed on stage, in fact, they all produced their own shows. Although the groups were competing, they never had a head-to-head battle!

Unexpectedly, they played together in the dormitory. The dancers of each group began to agitate with the music, and danced seamlessly one by one.

[I can ask the dancers to hold another show together. 555 I want to watch it! ]

[If only Liao Junchen wasn't injured, he's really super strong QAQ]

[It seems that no one has mentioned it, Liao Junchen and 4seven are from the same company, although the limited group is signed in Xinhe Entertainment]

[So where is Liao Junchen, why didn't I see it]

As if he could guess what the audience was thinking, as soon as the camera turned, he saw Liao Junchen sitting down beside Qin Lu and handing him a box of fried chicken.

[Wuwu Chenlu is my forever original intention TT I am very happy just seeing them sitting together]

Seeing Qin Lu and Liao Junchen chatting with a smile, Gu Qingqing felt warm in her heart.

She really likes Qin Lu very much.

As the night fell, the clock in the living room, which was cut to the camera, was already pointing to two o'clock in the middle of the night. Han Suyan and Pei Jiangsheng could be seen on the carpet in the living room. After finishing a 2L bottle of Coke, I fell asleep holding the bottle.

[It's so cute to fall asleep with a Coke bottle QAQ]

[Xu Zheran sleeping with a fried chicken box is so cute haha! ]

Glancing at the progress bar, huh, there is still a part.

Gu Qingqing originally thought that this point was already dense enough, and there should be nothing more exciting later, but it turned out that she was really too naive.

Although I don't know how long they danced after the editing, Lucy clearly looked a little tired.

After a lot of physical exertion, the lack of oxygen in the brain will make people feel sleepy, and after turning off the dance machine, the living room becomes extraordinarily quiet.

When Lu Xi was drunk, he looked sober on the outside. He half-squinted and took a beer from the dining table, swept around the living room, stopped when he saw a certain direction, and walked over fairly smoothly.

[Ah, the direction of this shot is the front of Lucisi, so I really want to know where he is going! ]

Pei Jiangsheng slept on the coffee table, and there was almost nowhere to step on the carpet, so Lucy strenuously bypassed the obstacle and walked towards the sofa.

The camera gradually turned to wide-angle as he moved.

Qin Lu was lying on the sofa, his injured right hand was placed in front of him steadily, and the other hand was placed in front of his forehead, probably because the living room light was too bright, so it was covered.

He didn't drink, he was just sleepy, so he didn't look a little crooked like the others.

Lu Xi looked at him quietly for a while, and could see that his eyes were a little blank, and his reaction speed was slower than usual.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Qin Lu for a while, then turned around and walked back with difficulty.

[Lucius, what are you doing! ]

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out out out out drunk Lucy is so cute and wants to steal the child! ! ]

With a click, the lights in the living room went out.

Lucy turned off the lights.

[Wow so dark! Lucy is actually drunk, do you know to turn off the lights hahaha]

[Fuck you haven't figured it out yet! ! Lu Xi wanted to turn off the lights because he saw Qin Lu covering his eyes with his hands! ! ! ! ]

[I am also crying QAQ for Shuanglu today]

The camera equipment is professional and has a certain night vision effect, so even if the brightness is not adjusted to the highest, the picture can be vaguely seen.

Lucy groped and walked back to the sofa again, bumping into other members who were sleeping without knowing what to do, and returned to his original position.

He sat down beside the sofa.

Lu Xi sat quietly, opened a new can of beer with one hand, and stumbled back after drinking, his breathing gradually calmed down.

On the other hand, Qin Lu slept soundly and didn't notice it at all.

The barrage begins to explode at an unprecedented speed!

[Fuck, fuck, fuck! ! ! ! ! what did i see! ! ! ! ]

[What did I see! ! mother! ! ! The cp I knocked was not just sugary, it was crazy! ! ! ! ! ]

[Lucisi, do you know who the person you are lying on is! ! Woohoo, I'm so envious of QAQ]

[Help, help, is this a picture I can see for free! ! ! ]

[Shuanglu is unbeatable—]

[The real American emperor appeared 55555]

[woo woo yyds I'm gone, I'm really gone]

[I'm going crazy with screenshots 555 I'm going to set this up as a screen saver on all my devices, woohoo! Woohoo! ]

[See you at station b, sisters! ! Don't sleep tonight thank you! ! ]

Heaven and earth.

Who can sleep here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
🌁 By aurora

Historical Fiction

74.3K 4.2K 135
Name: This Bastard Is Too Competent Author: 싸우전드 Artist: 타탐 | Tatam Year: 2020 Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen Status: 251 Chapters (Comp...
331K 11.6K 47
'Alex your brothers Missing. He was last seen in Woodward high school. You have to go. You are his only hope' 17 year old Alexandra woods, Alex for...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...