His Princess (Bellamy Blake)

By booktoklover22

They were never meant to be He broke her completely, he lied to her, used her, left her to go to earth with... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Book2

Chapter 17

557 5 3
By booktoklover22

Don't make me sad, don't

make me cry

Sometimes love is not

enough and the road gets tough

I don't know why

-Born to die

"Where are you guys? I thought you said you were heading West?" Montys unnerved voice came through the radio that was clutched in Bellamys hand.

The fucking snake insisted that should walk with him, instead of on my own or with the others, I would much rather shove a spear down my throat than having to spend another second staring at his fucking face.

To try and get my mind off that thought, I readjusted my grip on the gun in my hands. After I informed the snake about Finn, Clarke and Myles failure to return to camp, a group of us including the bitch and Octavia and Monty had set back out in search of the trio. It was more dangerous than before due to the lack of light but we all knew we needed to find them as soon as possible. If the Grounders were willing to torture Murphy before were even at war, there was no telling what they would do to our friends.

I may have hated Finn for what he did to Raven, but too be honest, after she fucked that the snake, I couldnt care less, come to think of it, I might just do the same to her. Maybe Ill fuck Finn so she can feel what I felt.

The snake moved closer to me as an odd sound began emitting from the radio. "Is anyone else hearing that signal?" Monty asked shakily, clearly on edge.

"Just keep your eyes open," The bitch (Raven) instructed over the walkie her and Octavia had taken with them.

"I think it is the same thing we heard in the blackbox." Monty continued pushing, trying to bring concern upon the rest of us.

The snake glanced at me, "Its nothing," he dismissed I didnt look at him or answer him. He brings the walkie back to his lips, "Monty do you see anything? Report."

The snake received no answer from Monty, only an increase volume of the signal came through the small radio.

Ravens voice came through next, low and urgent, "Theres someone in the bushes."

The snake practically pulled me on top of him as if he is trying to keep me safe, as the two of us moved towards the bushes, The bitch was referring to, The girls and us had not stayed too far from each other meaning we were in close parameters to the bush in question.

"Stay behind me" The snake instructed as he raised his gun, slowly inching towards the bush. Of course I didnt listen, because well, no fucking snake gets to order me around and tell me what to do especially not a snake who fucked my best friend

Octavia and The Bitch both raise their guns as they approach the bush.

As The Bitch pulled back the greenery she let out a gasp, "Myles?"

The snake and the rest of us share a look before rushing to see Myles laying on the ground, a arrow sticking from his chest.

Myles gasped in pain as he looked up with tired eyes. He opens his mouth to speak but only ragged breaths came out.

Myles forced out a breath as he closed his eyes, "G-Grounders"

The bitchs voice was shaky as she spoke, We need to make a stretcher she announced before walking away to find the material she would need.

The snake looks at me, but when I refuse to meet his eyes he turned away from me, "Monty report!" he waited a few moments and after receiving no response he spoke again, Monty!?

My hatred at Bellamy turned into new worry over Monty, "Where is he?" I asked with concern.

Bellamy stared back at me, "I dont know but we have to get back to camp now before we're next. If you dont want to come with me by your own free will, I will carry you back to camp and thats a promise."

I glared at him, "You dont get to tell me what to do, after everything you did to me, you have the nerve to order me around. Go float yourself Bellamy Blake! You fucked my best friend right after OUR baby died, so who the fuck do you think you are telling ME what to do? Im not your fucking fiance anymore!" I whisper yell, I was trying to be quiet so the others wouldnt hear me, but unfortunately I failed miserably.

Raven stops in her tracks, so does Octavia. Ravens face pales and she looked between me and Bellamy with shock, "Y-you said your fiance is dead," she whispers confused but with sadness and apology

"Hes dead to me" I mutter coldly and before I begin walking away I catch a glimpse of Bellamys face, full of hurt and I could swear I see regret.

----------------------------

That night back at camp everyone was on high alert. Raven was setting up landmines and I was helping her, but I was more distracted with watching the forest line, hoping that Finn and Clarke would walk through it.

"Here", Raven muttered, handing me a piece of wire. I took the wire without saying a word to her, and she read into that, "About the thing earlier, Im sorry. I didnt know Bellamy was your ex, I didnt know you and Bellamy were-"

I scrunched up my face as I tried to hold back tears, now I am not a person who cries easily but this fucking snake has fucked me up so badly, because ever since he left me my moods have been all over the place, one minute Im crying my eyes out and the next, Im this cold person and the next second, Im so angry that I wanna cut his head off.

Her face fell, "Youre never gonna forgive me are you."

I exhaled as I shook my head, "I dont know Raven, you didnt know that he is my ex, but the thing is, he knew you were my best friend. Everything lately has been falling apart, my entire life fell apart Raven, and I just cant do this right now, and I dont think our friendship will ever be the same again."

She nodded her head and she gave me a sad smile, "Regardless, youll always be a sister to me."

I didnt answer her, because I dont know if our friendship will ever be the same again, but she is right, she will always be like a sister to me as well.

"Better hope those landmines work" Bellamy commented as he approached the two of us, "With all the gun powder were wasting we could be making more grenades."

I had my back to him, I rolled my eyes. Raven was clearly annoyed by his comment too, "You want to come over here and test one?" I offered as I turn around to face him with a sarcastic smirk.

"Cute". Bellamy muttered, "We need this entire space mined by morning. Then, the south field."

Raven stood up, "I told you we were going after Fin, Monty and Clarke in the morning."

I followed after her, joining her in front of Jasper, "I told you, nobody leaves this camp!" Bellamy shot back, and I slightly understood his point, because it is extremely dangerous, but I refuse to admit that he is right.

"We cant just leave them out there!" I argued, following after him as he began walking away. "we dont abandon our people!" I added, "You want to lead them? Show them you give a shit." we were standing quite far from the others, behind trees.

Bellamy turned around to stare at me and before I knew what was happening, he had me pinned to a tree with his mouth assaulting my lips. I gasped from shock and that gave him the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

Without thinking I close my eyes and my hands find their way into his curly hair. I kiss him back with urgency and he lets out a low growl.

"Get a fucking room would you!" Someone comments from behind us and when we quickly break I see Murphy staring at me with disgust coating his face and I force myself not to burst out laughing, "I would prefer not to see you guys sucking on each others tongue."

When a shot rang out, all three of us run over to see what is going on, and we see that it is from the guard post closest to us. We all looked over to see one of the boys, Sterling, being startled awake.

"Hey!" Bellamy shouted as he began marching over to the boy, "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

Sterling looked at Bellamy apologetically, "Im sorry man I fell asleep, Ive been on watch all day."

Bellamy took the boy by the collar, pushing him up against the post, "We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one dead Grounder." he yelled

I made my way over to the two, "Get the hell away from here Sterling, before you make more mistakes that can cost us our lives," I say angrily and I dont try to get Bellamy off the boy, because Sterling is putting our lives at risk and out here, we survive, there is no nice guys out here.

"You two are scaring people." Octavia said quietly as to avoid everyone hearing.

Bellamy turned to look at her, "They should be scared!" He and I both shot back at the same time, we turn away from Sterling to look at the rest of the members of the camp, "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time, but that time is up! The Grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when they do! Clarke, Finn and Monty are gone, probably dead. And if you want to be next, I cant stop you. But no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive." He let out a puff of air, throwing his arm up in frustration.

I glared at the members of the camp before I yelled, "Get back to work!"

Jasper stared at him, his face flushed with anger, "When Octavia was out there you wanted as many people as you could out there looking for her."

Bellamy clenched his haw, "It was different then, we werent at war"

"I cant just sit here and pretend that my best friend isnt missing." Jasper argued and I stepped in.

"Youre not going there Jasper. You go out there and you die and there is no way we are letting that happen." I said firmly

Jasper shook his head," You guys just told everyone that if they wanted to go out there they could!"

I stared at him, "Well we lied." I didnt let him get another word in before I stalked off somewhere else in the camp, Bellamy followed behind me silently, leaving Jasper standing alone with Sterling who had just watched the entire ordeal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 619 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
110K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...
653K 21.8K 34
❝You don't get to give up, you hear me? You fight and you don't stop until you're dead. Giving up is how the weak admit defeat... are you weak?❞ The...