MHA oneshots x male!reader

By JaydenRIddles

Oneshots of male!readers with your favorite MHA boys!! Fluff, smut, and more, ask away!! More

Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki
Tomara Shigaraki
Bakugou Katsuki
ICEZILLA
Shoto Todoroki
Bakugou Katsuki, Part 1
A/N
Dabi
Bakugou Katsuki Part 2
Shoto Todoroki Part 2
Bakugou Katsuki
Todoroki Shoto
New Years
Oof
a small dic-
closer
...
Kirishima
Crackheads...
Bakugou
Crackheads 2.0
A/N
Katsuki Bakugou
Small Question
Kirishima Ejiro
Bakugou Katsuki

Izuku Midoryia

3.2K 22 29
By JaydenRIddles

Title: What They Don't Know

Topic: In a secret relationship- you battle through his to show your feelings in everyday life. But maybe some things don't need to be kept a secret...
Age: 15
Relationship Status: Taken

Quirk: Customize, this user can customize weapons to their liking. Though, their quirk kinda refers them blinde, they have a grid on which they can see movements.

It was a late night at the U.A. dorms tonight. Nobody was tired and it was starting to piss me off- all I wanted was to go see my boyfriend- but could I do that? No, because Izuku wants it to be a secret so I'm not targeted by villains. I've tried to explain to him multiple times by now- I'm in class 1-A. There's no reason I wouldn't be targeted by villains. But he just doesn't listen.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. "Hey guys, have any of you seen Midoryia yet," I asked, knowing good an well he was in my dorm room waiting for everyone to go to sleep. "I'm pretty sure he's asleep- he goes to bed pretty early if he's not training," Uraraka smiled. "Okay, just wondering," I said, faking a yawn. "Though, now that you mentioned sleep- I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed for the night," I said, standing up and stretching as I always do. They all said goodnight as I opened the elevator.

Once I made it to my floor, I opened the door and shut it before switching the lights on, only to see my lovely boyfriend in his black sweats and shirtless. "Hey baby," I smiled, walking over to my desk which Izuku was currently using for homework. "Hi babe, have the others gone to sleep already," Izuku asked confused. I shook my head as I hugged him and breathed in his sent. He smelled like Old Spice. "Did you shower," I asked, knowing he didn't usually use cologne on his bare body. "Yup, did you know they have an Old Spice body wash," he asked with a giggle, hugging me back. I was taller then Izuku, by a foot exactly. His head was on my chest as he stood up to hug me. "Hmm, you smell good baby," I kissed his head. "Are you tired babe, you went pretty hard in training today," Izuku's cute features melted into those of concern.

My quirk requires alot of training since there are way more disadvantages than benefits. Though, it's not all bad seeing as I'm slowly turning my disadvantages into things I can easily work with.

"I'm tired, but perfectly fine," I kissed his lips and let go of him to pull back my black and red bed sheets and comforter. I took off my shirt, and pulled my sweats off as well, leaving me in my boxers as I started sliding into the cool blankets. I opened the blankets once more for Izuku, who was also in his boxers.

He climbed into bed and laid on my chest. "Love you, Izuku," I said lightly. "Love you too, Y/n," Izuku whispered back. I switched off my lamp, leaving us in complete darkness. But we didn't go to sleep. We just talked, and talked, talked as if we weren't with each other the entire day. "Goodnight, baby," I said, kissing him once more as he curled into my chest. "Night babe," he smiled slightly into my neck, his hands resting on or across my chest.

And just like that- we fell asleep.

It was early in the morning when we woke up. Both of us setting early alarms so we could go on runs. However, after snoozing mine multiple times, Izuku had realized he would have to wake me up.

I became aware of sounds around me even before my brain registered I was still asleep and needed to wake up. Once I was awake, at least my brain was, I clearly heard Izuku gently whispering to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes heavy and blurry for a few. I looked around the dorm, complete darkness seeing as I had blackout curtains so no light seeped into my room at night. I couldn't sleep if there was. It had to be so dark you could see one step Infront of you, even with a light.

I met Izukus glowling green eyes. Even in the darkness I could see them plain as day. "Good morning, handsome," I said in my deep and raspy morning voice as I reached out for him, still laying down. "Morning, babe," he chuckled as I brought him to lay on me.

He laid his arms at my side, laying between my legs as his head laid on my chest, just slightly on my shoulder. My body was warm- way to warm- and his was freezing, together it was amazing.

"We have to go for our run," he whispered. "Yeah we do," I whispered back in his hair, gently planting a kiss on his forehead, neither of us moving to get up.

I rubbed circles along his back as we quietly laid in bed, when I, all of a sudden, didn't quite feel like leaving my lovers embrace.

"Izuku," I cooed softly, rubbing his back slowly, my knuckles softly gliding across his soft, silk-like skin. "Hmm?" He hummed, not opening his eyes as his hands wrapped around my torso.
"Do you wanna take a bubble bath with me," I asked softly. We haven't had much time to be intimate with each other, seeing as we're class 1-A and we're constantly trying to stay alive and save our asses from villains and trying to, you know, not die on a daily basis?
Izuku moved his head, his chin resting on my chest as his bright green eyes stared at me with a smile on his cute freckled face. "I'd like that," he said, kissing in-between my neck and shoulder, a soft, pink hue finding it's way to his ears and cheeks.

I sat up, making Izuku sit up as well. I glanced across his face for no reason at all. Except the fact that he was illegally cute. I grabbed his chin, bringing his face closer to mine as our lips connected softly. He raps his arms around my neck as his leans in to the kiss even more as I slowly let go of his chin and put my hands behind me to steady myself as Izuku takes the lead by cupping my face in his hands and sitting on my lap as he does so. I him into the kiss as I lick his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and I slide my tongue in, taking my left arm, my dominant one, and griping his waist tightly. Not hard, as you would if you were being forceful, but not entirely soft either.

We only pulled back once air was needed and Izuku quickly wanted to go back in full swing, which I obviously didn't have a problem with. But I smiled. We were awake before anyone. Why not make him wait a bit? I smirked and smacked his bottom, causing him to gasp. I chuckled deeply. "I'm gonna go start the bath water, doll," I said, flipping us over so I was now on top of him. The light pink flush got brighter as in this position, I had his legs pinned up. I smirked, another idea coming to mind.

"You've been in this position so many times already, love. Why so embarrassed? You know I love everything," I smiled, kissing him again. He lightly hit my chest, looking away as his face burned red. "I-idiot, don't say things like that!" He quiet mumbled in embarrassment.

I chuckled, getting off of him and heading to our bathroom where most of his stuff was. I turned on the cold water, grabbing the shower head and rising the tub out. It wasn't the least but dirty, but I was a clean freak when it came to things like these.

Once the tub was clean, I turned the shower off and turned on the hot water, waiting for the water to get hot before I plugged the tub up.

Once the tub was filled enough, I put bubbles in. I thought that was good before I looked at it. The tub was huge- like a hot tub (probably because it was one, the seats and everything.) And definitely could fit 4-6 people, but it looked...plain.

I looked around for some stuff before finding some lavender sent candles, roses and rose petals, after rummaging through a box full of herbs. Suddenly, I thanked my little sister for being an overly-paranoid witch. She always made sure I had protection herbs and plants around either my room at the house, or my dorm when she first helped me move in.

I sprinkled the rose petals in the tub and lit the candles, the sent instantly filling the room.

I dimmed the lights, now all that was missing was Izuku.

I walked out, quickly shutting the door behind me so he could see what I had set up.

"Darling," I smiled, watching Izuku watch YouTube videos on my phone. He looked up at me and smiled, sitting up after turning my phone off. "Is it ready?" I nodded. He excitingly jumped off our bed and went up to me, his curious eyes scanning over the door. "Close your eyes." He looked over at me in confusion, but obeyed and closed his eyes
I placed my hand over his eyes, just in case he peaked, and opened the bathroom door.

Once I removed my hand, he gasped and turned around immediately to hug me.

________

I took my boxers off and got into the hell-hot water. It was just like Izuku liked it. I sat down against the cold back of the hot tub, watching as Izuku stepped in. Once he was in, I directed him to my lap.
He leaned against me and let out a little giggle as I rubbed up and down his sides, placing small kisses against his neck.

"Do you want the jets on," I asked. He nodded. We both always liked jets, they made the noises we make seem quieter.

He turned around, rapping his legs around my waist as he redirected himself in my lap, looking at me with a smile. I smirked, knowing what he wanted. "Oooo" I whispered, leaning closer, my h/c hair dropping across my face, this was one action I did on purpose, seeing as Izuku had said it was hot on many occasions. "Smexy time?" He laughed at my words, slapping my chest playfully, but the glint in his eyes didn't go unnoticed.

I decided to get serious. I grabbed his neck with one hand, smashing my lips onto his as he moaned in surprise. Then with my other hand underwater, I parted his ass cheeks and slid a finger in, causing him to gasp and break away from the kiss as he leaned his head against my shoulder. I waited for him to adjust. Once he started pressing down, I pumped that finger in and out, Izuku slowly breathing on my shoulder as he reached down to jerk me off. I hissed as his hand gripped my hardened member. I added another finger, pumping in faster, causing Izuku to whimper in pleasure.

Then I added the third one. Izuku's head flew back and he tightened around me. I groaned, knowing how good he would feel around my cock right now.

Izuku's head went back to my shoulder as his breath quickened, his hand around my shoulder digging into my back. I moaned softly at the feeling.

I took my fingers out and he whispered at the loss of being spread. "They didn't fill you up, though, did they," I hummed. Izuku shook his head. "Master...please...fill me with your c-" I didn't have to be told twice as I gripped Izuku's ass in my hands, leaving marks for sure, as I brought my cock to his entrance, slipping the head in. "Ah!" He moaned out, lip quivering. I moaned, his faces just made me want to thrust into him and fuck him harder then ever- but I wouldn't. I wanted today to be special, slow, and romantic. That's what he needed right now.

So I let him adjust and slowly thrust all of me inside him, causing him to muffle a scream by bitting down on my shoulder. I hissed as the pain made me harder, my dick throbbing as if a fire was been placed on the tip.

"Master...please...ahhmm....fuck me..." He said, in a shaky voice.all of my seances snapped and I rose from the hot tub, pinning him against the wall, giving my better access and a deeper penetration advantage. "Ah! Ah! Master!" Izuku moaned out as I growled, slamming in and out of him, his tight walls squeezing around me as I fucked him.

"You're doing so good darling, keep moaning for Master like that," I groaned, thrusting harder, finding Izukus G-spot as he threw his head back against the wall with a muffled howl of pleasure as my dick rammed into it over and over again. Non of that grazing shit, full on abusing it.

Izuku moaned my name, multiple profanities and other things on top of it as I destroyed his ass.

"Fuck me harder! Faster Master please! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit Master I'm gonna cum! Please fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yeah, ah! Ah! Ah!!!" Izuku yelled, walls going tighter I knew he would cum soon.

"You feel so good baby! You make master feel so fucking good!" I moaned, practically railing him now. All the way out and all the way in, bottoming out everytime.

"It feels so good master! Your cock pounding inside me so hard! You make me so full! I wanna cum master! Please, let me cum! Cum inside me master, let my ass have masters cum!"

I gasped at his lewd words, grasping his hips so hard I was banging into them. "Master! CUMMING!" he yelled, his dick squirting his cum everywhere.

But I didn't stop. I kept pounding, my release so close. He wants my cum, so I'm gonna give it to him. Every.fucking.drop.

"MASTER! CUM IN ME! LET MY SLUTTY ASS HAVE YOUR CUM!" I lost it at that.

"Take my cum you fucking slut, take ever damn drop. Be a good boy for Master and I may let you ride me tonight, make your master cum with this tight ass of yours," I said, slapping his ass until it was red.

"Master please," Izuku cried. "Cum inside my slutty hole," he screamed loudly as I pressed last his G-spot and released, cum spilling out the tip of my dick. I pulled out, kissing Izuku quickly as sweat poured down both of our bodies. Good thing we were already in the bath.

I looked down, seeing my cum drip out of him and into the tub. I got hard again as I let him down, seeing it run down his legs as he leaned against me to support himself. I smirked when I realized why. "You can't walk, can you," I asked. He shook his head, panting. I chuckled, rapping my hand around his own member.

I picked him up and stepped out of the tub, fuck drying off and the run. I looked at the time. 5:30. The sun would rise at 7 and all our classmates would wake up. All of them were deep sleepers so I knew for a fact none of them could hear us, even if we screamed out lungs out.

I laid him on the bed as I kissed down his wet bodie. I completely ignored his waiting cock that he was clearly eager to have me touch.

I licked off my cum, going up to kiss him and spitting it into his mouth, making him swallow.

"Ride me." He nodded, slipping onto my cock again, immediately sliding up and down at a hard and fast pace. I groaned as he cleanched around me. Sure I left him gaping, but his ass was still as tight as ever, you would think he was a virgin. But he wasn't. Far from one considering how many times we've- "ah! Master~" he moaned, snapping my attention back to him and his beautiful body. He looked at me with half-lided eyes, lust swirling around in them, wide and hungry for my cock. I thrust up, hitting his G-spot, as we met halfway each time he dropped down I thrust up

Eventually, he became I moaning, whimpering, cumming mess.

Just like always.

I came inside of him, forcing him to stay seated on my cock as I came inside of him for the second time. This wasn't over. In no way was this fucking over. I had so much more energy. And I had so much more time to fuck his ass, cum inside of him and call him mine.

"Master...your cock is still..." I laughed, getting he was saying I was still hard. I knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to suck me off, but he didn't want to take me out of his tight hole. But when he did, cum immediately spilled out, my seed rolling down his legs.

"You see what you do to me," I whispered to him as he licked the lip. "You make so so fucking hard. I just wanna fuck that ass until all my cum is dripping out of you." He moaned, putting his lips around my cock. "So make master feel good baby," I smirked,.grabbing the back of his head and pushing him down all the way.

"Make master cum again."

He started sucking, my cock in the back of his throat. I moaned lightly as I wanted heavily, grabbing the back of his head and throat fucking him until I came, seaman shooting down his throat. He popped off with tears running down his cheeks, drool coming from the sides of his mouth. "Fuck my ass again...." I growled, pumping myself once. "Turn around." And he did.

___________

Five rounds later, maybe it has to do with the fact that we have two months of pent up sexual tension, but even after eight rounds in total, we wanted more. Neither of us wanted to stop, but as we came again, we decided we had to. Our classmates were asking up and they couldn't see this. So we got dressed and got ready for the day, but no before I shoved a vibrator and cock ring on my lovely boyfriend...

After all, they'd never know.

I slapped Izuku's ass before we walked out of the room, kissing him good luck, seeing as we only really had four classes together. And the first four weren't them.

"I love you," he whimpered. "I love you too, doll," I smiled, kissing him again, before opening the door with a sigh, getting ready to face another day of hell known as school.

Question of the Day: Who do you guys wanna see next and what kind of oneshots should it be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 542 16
NSFW Fluff Anything Enjoy! There ain't a lot of male reader books yk
99.8K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
42.3K 739 69
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!
58.6K 613 18
Basically just a bunch of oneshots with your favorite kinnies from BHNA. :D enjoy!