Kirishima

This one shot is for my bestie Nyx, but also for my children. Plz enjoy. Sorry I starved y'all 😔 this may or may not be..a small teaser for a ship in my new fanfic..

Title: Texting You
Genera: fluff
Relationship Status: Lovers
Age(s):15
_______________

It was a cool night at the dorms. Most of the class was asleep except for me and Jayden. "Hey, what time is it," I asked the albino male. He looked up at me and smirked. "One sec."

He flipped me off the bed and I landed on the floor with a soft thud! But trust me, the landing was anything but soft. He pulled the bed up a bit as I glared at him. He was a dick. My best friend and a very attractive dick. Yet a dick nonetheless. He grabbed an electric guitar and hooked it up to a few speakers by his bed, lstting for me to get back up on the cushion.

And before you ask, since Jayden and I are originally from America, we have a regular bed and not a futon. And we spoke English when we were by ourselves. Though, I spoke English all the time anyways because I couldn't speak Japanese. I could understand it, read and write it, but due to a set back with my underdeveloped quirk, I have a bit of memory lost and it makes it hard to permanently learn stuff like different languages.

Anyways, I sat back on the bed and smiled at my quiet best friends idea. He adjusted the nobs and gave a good tug at the strings, admitting a loud, electrifying concert-like sound from a boyband.

"WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING THE GUITAR AT THREE IN THE DAMN MORNING?!" Bakugou screamed a few dorms down. "It's three in the morning," Jay smiled. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

Suddenly, a text was on my phone.

Kiri🥘

Hey baby, are you awake?

Yup!! Chilling with Jay lol. Why?

Heard the guitar and was wondering if you wanted to hang out? I haven't been able to sleep. Also tell Jay I said hi!

"Kiri wants me to tell you he says hi," I smiled at the emo boy under the covers.

"Tell him I said hi back," he smiled.

Kiri🥘

He says hi back! How are you doing Kiri?

He's so manly lol idk how y'all stay up this late 24/7. And I'm doing pretty well, I miss you and it's making it hard to sleep...what about you Erebus?

I've been good!! My Japanese is really taking off and I can speak in paragraphs now but not a full blow conversation just yet. The therapists say that I would have to go really overboard in order to forget these lessons this time so I might be able to gradually work my way up to soeaking Japanese currently!

That's amazing darling, I'm so proud of you! You're the manliest man I know!

Funny...I always thought that was you..

A little while later, Erebus had fallen asleep talking to his boyfriend so Jayden turned off.his phone, plugged it in, and put his best friend to bed. "Nighty night Ere," he said happily, climbing into bed again, and falling asleep after turning the LED lights red.

It was a nice night.