Todoroki Shoto

Title: When He Cries

Fluff/ slight angst.

Age: 15

Relationship Status: Taken
______________

It was the middle of the night and you were sitting in the middle of a random park on a swing. You had left the dorm and hour beforehand for the simple intent of clearing your head. Now, you were speaking with Todoroki on the phone, as he was the only one to have noticed your absence. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay Todo," you said softly into the speaker. "Why did you leave so abruptly than? I know it's probably none of my business, but seeing you with tears streaming down your face sort of bought my attention." "Y..you saw me crying," I asked hesitantly. Todoroki let out a hum. "O-oh..uhh..." I sighed, knowing I should probably just tell him the truth. "W-well... it's sort of embarrassing, but we have tests coming up really soon and I'm trying to study as best as I can, but my parents expect straights A's but I don't think I'm doing that well now and it's really stressful." I chocked on a laugh. "My parents called me tonight- or yesterday I guess, and we're yelling at me over the phone and stuff," I sniffed, wiping my nose.

"I get it, don't worry, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. My old man's the same way, can I tell you a secret though?" I perked up and walked over to a slide, climbing up it and resting against a wall of the play ground. "Of course you can," I smiled. "Sometimes, whenever he pisses me off I get bad grades of purpose. Then after he yells at me again I steal his credit card and go shopping for Uraraka, don't tell anyone that, though," he chuckled. I laughed. "You do not!" "Yes, yes I do," he chuckled. "Todo that's illegal!" "It's my dad's though, meaning it's not since I'm his son," he said, trying not to make it sound like he didn't gag at the name of dad and son.

"Oh my gods, Todoroki you're halarious." He hummed. "Hey, will you come back to the dorms now? There's this movie I wanna watch with you.." "I'm on my way, give me a few," I smiled.

"Great, see you there. And M/n?" This turn, it was me who hummed. "You really can tell me anything." He said before hanging up.

I smiled, looking out over the playground of my childhood torcher. "Yeah...yeah I can. Love you Todoroki.." and somehow, way off into the distance, I could feel him saying it back, like a airy whisper into the night.
__________

It was late when I got back, but Todoroki was still up sitting crisscross on the couch. "Todo, you still want to watch that movie," I smiled, sitting next to him. He nodded with a smile, spreading the blanket over both of us.

Halfway into the movie, Todoroki leaned his head on my shoulder and I slightly jolted but settled down when I saw he was asleep. I smiled and leaned back, laying him on my chest. "Night M/n.." he slightly mumbled, snuggling closer to me. Omgheissofuckingcute.

I brought the blanket up to his chin and rapped my arms around him. "Night My Prince.." I whispered, plscing a soft kiss to his head before going to sleep myself.

When I woke up, it was to the sound of murmurs and bright ass dorm lights. I squinted my eyes and slowly adjusted to the lights seeing all of our classmates surrounding us. I groaned. "Shut the fuck up before you wake my boyfriend up," I growled in my deep morning voice, low-key sounding like CORPSE. Safe to say, everyone moved on.

Todoroki laid fast asleep on my chest and in between my legs. I gently shook him awake. "Darling, you need to wake up," I whispered, kissing his forehead softly, earning groans of him waking up. He sat up, looked down at me, and snuggled closer to me, placing kisses on my chest and neck. "Morning baby," he whispered back. "We gotta go to school, Todo," I said softly, playing with his double colored hair. "I know, just.. let's stay like this for awhile, I'm not ready to leave you." I smiled and kissed his head. "I'm okay Shoto," I said. He tightened his grip. "You weren't last night, and don't lie to me, I know you weren't, so just...just stay with me, please."

I picked him up and took his fluffy blanket with us as we went up to his dorm room.

"How about we take the day off, just to cuddle," I suggest, laying him down on his bed. He nodded with a yawn. I snuggled into bed with him and immediately fell asleep.

Hey guys, this was supposed to be longer, and I'm really sorry it wasn't but I lost motivation at the end or I would have continued. Anyways, who do y'all wanna see next and what do y'all think so far?