HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 54

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

At Montes de Alba inc, Aranza takes a deep breath, as the lift opens. She walks and goes to the receptionist's desk. She asks her if her mother is in. The receptionist, says that her mother, is in and that she will tell her. The receptionist then calls Helena. Helena picks up the phone, and the receptionist tells her that her daughter wants to see her. Helena is surprised but tells the receptionist to let her in. Helena wonders what is so important, that Aranza would personally come to see her. Just then Aranza comes in and walks and sits down. Helena is momentarily reminded of a younger version of herself.

Aranza says she has been thinking and has decided, she should be working in the company during school breaks. Helena is shocked and asks her why that is necessary. Aranza says that it will keep her busy, she will gain extra skills and it will prepare her for the future. Helena asks her if her 'stupid' boyfriend, has put the idea into her head. Aranza rolls her eyes and glares at her mother. She says that she does not understand why she(Helena) is so against her working here. Helena says there is no reason for her to, worry about the administrative issues of the company.

Aranza says she wants, to do something constructive with her time. She adds that this was her father's company, and she can get a job whenever she wants. Helena tells Aranza that she will pay for a course in an area of her choice. Aranza remains defiant, and insists, that she wants to work at the company. She says, there is a program for school breaks, and if other people can join, why can't she? Helena looks at Aranza's stubborn face, which is so much like her own. Aranza being interested in company affairs is bad news.

What if she wants to take over when she is older? Aranza says that it is either that or, she will have nothing to do and will have to stay at home every day. Helena looks at her and tells her to come the next day. Aranza says that she will be coming with Aurelio. Helena, says Aurelio, is a bad influence on her. Aranza says that Aurelio is a good person and he is intelligent like Antonio. She adds that it is only the guilty, who are afraid. Helena stares at her daughter who stares back, equally defiant. Helena says to herself, that Aranza really is Gabriel's daughter.

Elsewhere, Juan Patricio sends out a trusted aide with a sample of his DNA, carefully carried to avoid contamination, to the hospital. It is finally time. He will soon know if Armando is his son and Aurelio his grandson.

Elsewhere, Claudia is at her home, she is in the library. She goes through some old photo albums and sees a picture of her, Belen Montes De Alba, who looks so much like Gina. She closes the album, returns it to its place, and moves on. That was one of the reasons she couldn't stand Gina. She looked too much like Belen.

Later that evening, Gina, Hector, and Anna Patricia, go to visit John. He looks at Gina and asks her if she is okay. He adds that she looks a little bit different than usual. Gina says she is okay, she just happens to be pregnant. John, says that, is good news. He says that he would love to see her, child. Hector, tells John to be patient, and that he has made a remarkable recovery, and that he will continue recovering. He then adds that he too will be having a child. John is even happier. He then looks at Anna Patricia and says that she will be the prettiest grandmother in the area, and flashes her one of his best smiles. Anna Patricia, smiles. She then tells him that they will all be here for him through his recovery.

Meanwhile, at Antonio's house, Aranza tells Antonio and Adrianna, what happened during the discussion with her mother. Adrianna hugs her. Antonio reminds her that he will always be there to protect her and to watch over her.

Elsewhere, Helena informs Carlos of Aranza's decision to be looking for part-time jobs at the company during the school holidays. Carlos is of course unhappy. He tells Helena to learn to control her daughter. He adds that it is not in their interests for Aranza to take an interest in the company or understand how it works. He reminds her of how far, they have come, in gaining control of Montes De Alba inc, and that Aranza is the last hurdle.

The next day, Thursday, Aranza and Aurelio come for, an aptitude test., while on Friday, afternoon, Juan Patricio, gets the DNA test results. He pauses, sighs, then, opens it. The results are positive. Aurelio is his grandson. He says that Aurelio is just as gifted with computers and intelligent as Antonio is, if not more. The next challenge, is how does he tell his son and grandson, the truth? Juan Patricio says that Armando and Aurelio must know about him.

Later, that night, at Antonio's house, Gina reminds Antonio that she has a doctor's appointment on Monday afternoon. They are in his room. He says it's okay, and that he will go with her. She says it's okay. Antonio says, that he thinks that they should check out the gender of the baby. Gina folds her hands and stares at Antonio. She asks him why he wants to know. Antonio stares at Gina, amused at her reaction, to him wanting to know the gender, of their baby. He asks her why she is so against the whole idea.

Gina says he might be disappointed if it's not what, he expected, and then he will resent the baby. Antonio moves towards her and holds up her chin to face him. He says that he loves her, and he wants both her and the baby to be healthy and that he will love their child regardless of whatever gender it is. Antonio then begins to kiss her, and Gina kisses him back, as they move towards his bed.

Elsewhere, Hector is with Adrianna at his house. Adrianna as well reminds him about her doctor's appointment. Hers is on Tuesday. He says he will go with her, and she agrees. He says he thinks they should find out the baby's gender before birth. Adrianna, gives him an irritated stare, before, folding her hands. She says she doesn't like the idea. Hector says it will help in things like planning. He then asks her why she is so against the whole idea of finding out.

Adrianna says, that it kills the surprise, and it could lead to, disappointment, if someone doesn't get the gender, they expected, and they might end up taking it out on the baby. Hector moves closer to her and holds up her chin. He says he loves her, and he wants both her and the baby to be healthy, and he will love the baby regardless of anything. He kisses her and she kisses him back, as they move towards the couch.

On Saturday, Hector and Aranza, go taking pictures as usual. Gina and Anna Patricia go to visit John. They find him in a jovial mood. He is happy to see them. He has so many stories to tell them.

Meanwhile, Hector and Aranza sit down for a break. He asks her how she feels about working at the company. Aranza says, that she is scared, but it is something, she would be willing to do every holiday. She adds that Carlos and her mother are not happy. Hector, asks her why she thinks so. Aranza says that she knows that they are afraid of her learning the ropes and they don't want, her to take up her position at the company in the future.

Aranza pauses and then continues saying that she does not really trust either of them and she thinks they killed her father and siblings. Hector is caught off guard. Every time Aranza opens up to him, his conscience eats him up, a little more inside. It reminds him of the secret, he Gina and the Ortiz's have been keeping for years. Aranza then starts crying, and he hugs her.

Elsewhere, John shows Gina, and Anna Patricia, some of his work, and some of the puzzles he has filled. They are impressed. Anna Patricia asks him, why then he looks so sad. John says, he is not getting any younger and says he has spent nearly 19 years here, which was a huge part of his productive life, years that he will never get back.

He adds that he is happy, that he has recovered his sanity, and part of his memory, as he can remember things that happened after he met her(Gina), but without remembering who he really is, he cannot get back to living his life. He further adds that he is getting bored. Gina puts one hand of hers in his. She reminds him that, they will all be there for him. He smiles at her.

Back with Aranza and Hector, Aranza asks Hector if Gina likes her. Hector is surprised at her question. He asked her why she would think that. Aranza says she knows that he and Gina are close, and maybe Gina feels that she(Aranza), is a threat to that. Hector assures her that Gina loves her.

Elsewhere at the country club, Juan Patricio is at a members-only club. He ponders over, how to approach Aurelio and tell him that he is his grandfather. Claudia who is a little distance off looks at her husband and wonders what he is thinking. Throughout their marriage, he had always been like that, but of late, he seemed to be particularly preoccupied. What was it that was on his mind?

Meanwhile, Gina, Adrianna, and Emma, then go to hang out together, as Antonio, Hector and Martin go to do the same. Aranza and Aurelio go to one of their friends' houses.

Elsewhere, Marianna is at her house. She hears a knock on the door and opens it. It is Alejandro. She has wrapped a robe around her body. She tells him that he can have a seat and joins him. She is surprised he came to see her. She asks him if Isabella sent him. He says she didn't. Marianna then asks him why he came. Alejandro says that they need to discuss their partnership. He adds that he thinks they should mix business with pleasure. Marianna looks at him, then stands up. She unties her robe and lets it all fall down.

Alejandro stares at her appreciatively and stands. She moves right in front of him and says that they could waste time discussing, or they could get right to it. She then uses her finger to trace a line down his chest. He takes a hold of it and pushes her towards him and starts to kiss her, and she kisses him back. They then stop kissing and move towards a bigger sofa, where they continue.

Much later, Adrianna and Hector are at his house. She says that she wants to talk to him about something. He asks her, what it is about. She reminds him that, he does not have to be too nice to Aranza, and follow all her whims. She reminds him that Aranza can be a little spoilt and stubborn when she wants her way, and she(Adrianna) wouldn't want her to take advantage of him. Hector smiles and assures her that Aranza is not being a nuisance. He says he loves Aranza like a little sister. He then kisses Adrianna on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 790 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
90.2K 2.4K 64
Book I: Drowning in the Pain (completed) Book II: Silence of the OmertΓ  (ongoing) -------------------------- Family as defined in Lilo and Stitch is...
284K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
97.1K 2.1K 30
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...