His silent bride

By sanchitamaji4

" What happens when a mute angel falls in the hands of the underworld 's devil?" A marriage of convenience t... More

Character aesthetic
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

6K 305 11
By sanchitamaji4

The wellingtons were on their way back to New York with their new bride.The newly wed couple stayed quiet , as there was a slight sense of disagreement between them .

Flashback-

" Jake she needs her cat " her father explained.

" No , she doesn't and this cat doesn't even like me". His anger fumed as he stared into luna's eyes who made herself comfortable in Alaya's arms.

" It's only a matter of time , she'll warm up to you ".

" Yeah , she will by pissing on my goddamn shoes " he hissed in a loud voice. Somehow scaring her.

Her eyes watered as she looked at him petting her emotional support cat , who now hissed at him for making her owner cry .

" Okay , I'll see what I can do but no promises ".

Flashback ends -

The cat meowed in her owner's arms , who was now sleeping on her seat while cuddling her close . She looked at Jake as if she had won the war.

" You just wait and see cat. I'll throw you out of my house if you ever try to piss on my shoes again ." He whispered in a warning tone while caressing Alaya's cheek , who was now in a deep slumber ; he looked at the cat who stared at him while wagging her tail lazily almost in a challenge.

He covered Alaya with a blanket as she slept. He continued to work as he kept a check on her in regular intervals , only to find that snowy cat sleeping as well.

The plane soon landed . They were now in the estate of the Wellingtons.

While their commute from the airport to the estate , Alaya stared outside looking at the busy streets and city lights that stretched the streets of New York.

She continued to look outside, but I just couldn't take my eyes of her. She was wearing a faux fur jacket above her flannel checkered dress,as her cheeks warmed in a pink tone from the harsh winds of NYC . I couldn't believe I got married, in 30 years of my existence I never thought I would be married .

But then she came , and every plan of mine went south , she's an enigma to me , I haven't seen a a speck of happiness in her honey eyes, and something in me just wanted to see that .

We reached our estate, my butler opened the door as I stood outside adjusting my cufflinks .I went on the other side to open the door for my wife .

She gave her hand in mine , and good fucking lord I always felt a current jolting in my hands , when she takes my hand , her cheeks were now red ; confirming the same reaction on her side .

Their home aesthetic ~

He held my hand in his , and I just couldn't stop blushing.

We forwarded towards the Wellingtons estate and the expanse of the property was magnificent in itself.

Somebody guards were behind us as we moved towards the main entrance , a line of people dressed in clothing of a similar fashion bowed as we ascended the stairs .

Jake stopped in front of an older lady , at the head of the steps .

" From today , Alaya is the mistress of the house ; you all must respect to her and fulfill her needs and demands when I'm not at home .Understood?"

" Yes, don" , the lady said curtly.

" Alaya , this is Agatha and she's the head maid here but she's more like an aunt to me as she has raised me along with my mom. So whenever you need something just call Agatha . Ok?"

I nodded to his words as he continued .
" Agatha, I want everyone in the staff to learn sign language so there isn't any inconvenience for my bride ."

His words, unknowingly gave me butterflies and I just couldn't stop blushing. He's so considerate.

He held my hand as we made our way to the staircase and towards the master bedroom. The whole house was looking as if it's a palace, I held luna close to me as she was also observing the surrounding.

When he opened the door of the master bedroom, the whole room screamed royalty everything about it was regal in every way with darkness that bejeweled the atmosphere.

The bed post was carved in intricate designs with deep velvet curtains that surrounded it.The sheets were pure silk . Luna already made herself comfortable in the bed after hopping onto it from my arms.

A screech from a familiar voice , flabbergasted me as I looked back to find him staring at Luna. He doesn't like her.

" I'm so sorry Alaya but the cat can't be on the bed " .he subtly said while flying daggers at her. I immediately picked her up waking her up from her beauty sleep.

" That's good , now I have to take my leave you're free to freshen up and absorb the estate but do take Agatha with you .I don't want you to get lost and please don't enter the basement .Understand?" I nodded.

" Please message me , if you need anything. Ok". I did what I always do.

He then placed a hand on my cheek as chills ran through my spine and gave me a forehead kiss . The simple touch of his lips made my heart run at a 1000 miles per hour.

He exited the bedroom as Luna once again jumped onto the bed as if she knew he wasn't here to lecture her.

I sat down on the bed petting Luna as she meowed .Good girl.

A sudden knock broke my chain of thoughts. I didn't knew what to do so I opened the door and found Agatha .

She gave me very safe vibes and She smiled when I let her in .

" Miss , I'm here for your tour of the estate. Would you like it now or later ?"

I nodded in a negative way conveying her 'no'. She nodded understanding the same.

" I know dear , you're tired but do let me know if you want by clicking the bell on the sidetable ok . And while we're all acquainting ourselves to the language barrier please  forgive us if anyone makes a mistake."

" Now , I would like you to rest in another bedroom cause we need this room for a while " .My eyebrows furrowed in question ' isn't it only Jake's room , why would they need it?' My subconscious asked.

By seeing my state , she continued " oh , dear we need the room to decorate it for your and Don's first night".

For our first night. My eyes widened in shock.

Oh my god.

So. How did you like it?

Please share your views , and vote the chapter if you enjoyed .

Until next time ,bye.

Spread love not hate 😘.

Instagram I'd: @ sanchitamaji_04.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
159K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
47.1K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...