The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2

55. Superstar Lisa In The House

1.7K 63 88
By 7pridika14

Please vote and comment❤️
They encourage me👀

Third Person's POV

"Lisa, look a little to the side. Yes, hold that pose.."

"Little more intensity in the eyes. Yess, perfect!"

"Next pose.."

"A little tilt of your head to the right, ahh yes!"

"Perfecto!"

The photographer of Vogue Korea, Haruto, gives a thumbs up after he goes through the photos that he had just captured. "Your Spain vacation is showing, Haruto." Chaeyoung chuckles, seeing him shout perfect in Spanish. "Oh yeah, I guess." The young photographer smiles when the director shouts 'pack-up'.

Actually, Lisa's schedule for today involves the shoot for Vogue Korea and thankfully, it has finally come to an end. The actress had arrived at the location ten minutes early than the intended time which was 11 and now it's somewhere around half past two. It hadn't been long when Chaeyoung, who had just arrived from her vacation in Australia yesterday, called for a reunion and why not? It has been really long since they last met for they have been so busy with their work except Lisa, of course.

Jisoo, currently working at one of the five star restraunts in Korea called Kim's Kitchen, returned from Paris last month after completing her culinary course where as Jennie, who was reportedly MIA for the last four months, has successfully completed her exchange program in New Zealand and finally bagged an internship at a prestigious hospital, here in Seoul itself. Since, they all have finally found themselves in Korea, it surely does call for a gang meet-up and so, the pretty model took it to herself to call everyone last night. It took a lot of persuading on her side to convince Jennie, who had denied to join since she was jet-lagged from her flight. At once, it was final that she won't come but then the doctor was threatened by Rose, saying she would get her limbs amputated and won't walk the next day.

Imagine the black lines on Jennie's face. She, herself is a doctor yet she gets threatened by a model to get her limbs amputated. Funny, right? But it's Chaeyoung we are talking about, so anything is possible.

At last, mission was accomplished and here they are, waiting for Lisa to finish with today's shoot as they sip on the orange juice that the staff on set had provided for them. After getting off the ladder, one of the props for shoot, Lisa sets off in the direction where all three of her unnies are lounging, "I am free now, so where we are heading?"

At this, Jennie pulls her shades a bit down to peek a glance at her, "You planning to go like this?" She moves her finger up and down, pointing at her clothes - loose pants with black bralette under an oversized blazer.

"Oh..? I'll change and come, wait for me!" With that, Lisa hurries off to her vanity with Jaerim and two other girls in tow. "Why would she change? It was  quite good, actually. What was she wearing?" Jisoo asks after finishing the call from her colleague. She had a look at Lisa when she was at the far end from Jennie and Rose, interacting on the phone with the person.

"Ah! You forgot Jisoo unnie. We have a dress code today - black dress. And from the variety of fashion I know, that cannot pass as a dress. As for your question, she is wearing CELINE 2024 Spring Collection." Chaeyoung answers without lifting her head from the phone. Jisoo sighs, "Oh, yeah. I forgot even when I am wearing a dress."

"Hey, Jennie unnie?"

"What?" Jennie looks at Chaeyoung.

"You aren't going anywhere for the next ten months, right?"

"Why? Do you think that ten months are not enough for you to amputate my limbs?" Jennie fires back, still reeling from the younger's threat. Jisoo chokes on her juice at the sudden outburst, "Hey! Why do you say like that?" Jennie doesn't say anything but merely scoffs and continues sipping on the juice making Jisoo turn to the younger, "You did something, didn't you?"

Ten minutes pass as they all three stare down at each other.

At last, Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly, "Hehe..unnie, I just-"

"She threatened me!" Jennie glares accusingly at Rose. "And you get threatened?" Jisoo remakes sarcastically making Jennie roll her eyes.

"Who got threatened?" Comes Lisa's voice, completely different from her previous look. If she was looking like dapper before then bow she looks like a girl next door. She puts her handbag on the table then turns to look at each of them, "What happened?"

"Nothing. Let's move otherwise these girls will eat out my brain." Jisoo replies in return making Lisa chuckle, "I am also quite hungry. Let's go unnies!"

Lisa bids Jaerim goodbye before exchanging some important things to do the next day. The girls take seat in Jisoo's car with Rose and Lisa in the backseat while Jennie takes the shotgun. The eldest looks ahead as she drives, "Girls, where do you want to go?"

"Restaurant!"

"Home!"

Lisa and Rose turn to look at each and high five, "Mousse Cake!" They both giggle but Jisoo looks at Jennie, "What did get your panties in a twist, Miss Doc?"

"Nothing." Jennie's clipped tone contains an obvious hint that she is annoyed. Jisoo huffs out a breath as she looks into the mirror to gaze at the chatty girls in the back.

"Why don't you two just shut up?" And then another avatar of Jisoo makes an appearance, Mommy Jisoo, scolding the girls in the backseat who started singing. Lisa and Rose immediately zip up their lips and act to throw the keys to their lock on lips in their respective handbags. Only then Jisoo starts speaking, "Jennie, I get that you are tired but don't be cranky. You know this is the most suitable time for us to meet and then, both Lily and Rosie have their shoots. We won't be able to meet up any soon again."

"That is not it Unnie!"

"Then what is it?"

No answer.

"Aish! Why don't you tell? Maybe.." Chae speaks up but then Lisa also speaks up, "Unnie..why-"

"My parents want to marry me off!" Jennie huffs out that finally, making all three of them exclaim in shock, "What!"

"What 'what' ?" Jennie is totally not in a mood to deal with them firing questions at her. Only she is aware of the anger boiling the blood in her veins. For God's sake, she is not even past 30 and her parents are in such a hurry as if she is going to be an old hag the next moment! This topic has been weighing in her mind since last week. How she wishes she would turn back time and not listen to her mom telling her to return home that day when this bomb called 'you are getting married' was dropped on her head.

Jisoo slows down her car, a grim expression on her face, to park it in the parking lot of the restaurant. Chaeyoung peeks to look at Jennie, holding her breath, she speaks cautiously as if treading on a thin ice, "You are not joking, are you?"

That earns her both a glare from Jisoo and a pinch on her waist from Lisa.

"Unnie, let's talk inside since we have reached." Lisa lets out in a soft voice before she locks eyes with Jennie through the mirror, nodding softly as she takes deep breath before stepping out of the car. As soon as Jennie out of earshot, Jisoo turns to look at Chaeyoung, "Learn to control that tongue of yours before I cut the muscle off."

Rose visibly shudders only to be followed by both her and Lisa flinching by the loud sound of shutting the car door by the eldest. "Unnie, let's go." The actress gives a smile to the model and they both step out. Outside, both Jennie and Jisoo stand elegantly, a completely different demeanor from seconds ago. The receptionist greets the four of them before the manager shows them their way to a private room. The manager politely smiles, his eyes shining to see the female superstar Lisa Manoban for the second time in his life, the first time was a hit and miss. He is so blown away by this actress. Damn! She's so beautiful up close. I think I am gonna die with all the blood rushing!

But he just maintains his smile since he has to remain professional. He can't afford to lose his job over his silly fanboy tactics.

Soon after, a young waiter serves water but stays rooted at his spot even after collecting the glasses, making the manager frown, "Something happened?"

The young waiter just peeks a look at Lisa who happens to look at him too, making him blush. It's once in a lifetime chance to see his favorite actress up close like this. So, how can he let this opportunity go? Summoning all the Gods, he takes a deep breath but still stutters, "Au-Autograph.. I mean c-can I get an autograph?" Lisa smiles and both the manager and the waiter are total goners.

They are struck by her smile.

Dead..

While the three girls remain busy with their phones, it's like an everyday commercial for them. They have seen countless boys flocking over to Lisa, getting blinded by her charms.

The manager, holding an experience of seven years, comes out of his reverie and is about to reprimand the young boy, who is still blushing but then Lisa's soft voice is heard, "Where do you want the autograph?"

The waiter looks up to see her, smiling at him. Please! I'll die even after I am dead. The waiter places the tray on the table, without making a sound, to fumble in his pockets and brings out handkerchief. Opening it on display on his palm, he presents it to Lisa who smiles. All the scene getting unfold under the watchful eyes of the manager.

This boy is born with good luck! The manager scoffs inwardly in his heart but also takes out his handkerchief to get Lisa's autograph. They both also take a photo with her before proceeding to make their way out with their hearts singing in joy, shutting the door on the way.

"Superstar Lisa in the house!" Rose giggles as she watches Lisa smile while shaking her head. Soon after, two waiters serve them the dishes that they had ordered previously and leave as soon as they place them on the table. Meticulous and clean.

Silence prevails in the room, making Lisa glance around her and soon enough, she finds Jisoo looking into her eyes. The eldest nudges with her jaw towards Jennie as if to say 'Say something..we can't let such a serious topic go like this'. Having years of experience with their eyes talking, she soon understands the meaning of her gaze.

She clears her throat, "Jennie Unnie, didn't you talk to uncle and aunt?" Jennie's action pause with the chopsticks hanging through her white and slender fingers but she still doesn't look up, her gaze focused on the black bean noodles in her bowl. While Chae and Jisoo also direct their gaze to her, Lisa throws a 'Help me. I'm dead.' look towards them.

She is betrayed.

Jisoo continues with her food and Chae with her juice.

They all know Jennie is not in a good mood and an angry Jennie equals thousand thorns on your skin, it's so painful to face her. All in all, an angry Jennie is quite scary. And despite being aware of all this, Jisoo mindlessly pushed Lisa into pit of fire and not even lending a hand to help her out.

I should've known this before. Lisa sighs and sags her shoulders down in regret.

While Lisa is immersed in her sea of regrets, Jennie calmly gazes at Lisa, "You think I have not talked to them? What's the point of talking when they don't even listen to what I have to say, huh? Tell me. Even if I speak, it feels like I am banging my head on a wall, making me hurt in the process." Jennie scoffs and continues, "It's all about the reputation that they hold - the Kim's are this, the Kim's are that, blah, blah, blah! I thought that I would become free from them once I become a doctor but you know what? They seem to be at their wits' end that their daughter, "the daughter of the Kim's"," Jennie air quotes the last words, "opted for medical school instead of going for Harvard school of business."

The girls worriedly glance at her who laughs mockingly.

"Wanna know more?"

"Jennie, calm down-"

Jennie cuts Jisoo off, "They tried to sabotage my internship."

"What?" Lisa looks at her while Chae and Jisoo gape. Jennie smiles ruefully, "Do you think that I would go to New Zealand? Where my parents live? No! Never! When they tried to persuade the dean of my medical college, he refused saying that they should not slander my bright future. Just to make me go there, first they tried to cancel my internship in Korea by pulling every possible string and then when their plan failed with Mr still refusing to go to them, they made me forcefully join the student exchange program."

"What. The. Hell?" Jisoo leans back into the chair while Lisa speaks up, "Unnie-"

"No Lisa! I don't want to talk anymore about anything related to them. Change the topic. I was hoping to change the environment so as to not think about those shifty things." Jennie wipes her moist eyes before sipping on the juice.

"Let's talk about something else." Chae finally speaks up, awkwardness underlying her tone.

"Of course."

"Lisa, let's talk about you. How it's between you and Jungkook?" Jisoo looks into Lisa's eyes as she speaks this.

"Uhmm.."

"What? You moan like that when you do the deed?" Chae chimes making heavy tinge of red coat the neck and cheeks of the actress. The tense atmosphere morphing into cheerfulness. Jisoo throws a grape at the mischievous girl while Jennie smirks, "You didn't go that far, did you?"

Lisa blushes even more under the scrutiny of different gazes directed at her, "I-I.."

"Cat caught your tongue?" Jisoo says making the other girls laugh. Their maknae is so cute. Lisa bites her lip and summons courage before she lies through her teeth, "We have done the deed."

"Really?" Jisoo squints her eyes.

"Yes, we have." Being an actress is a boon, seeing her unnies gape at her in astonishment, Lisa concludes in her heart.

But Jennie isn't getting any of it, "How big is he? And what position do you like, hmm?"

Oh god! Another wave of heat creeps up her neck and face.

She has read eroticas for sure and knows the positions too. She won't lie when she says that she has imagined Jungkook and her in those steamy scenes but right now, getting a blow of questions strike her face in reality? It is too much to handle.

"Tell us, Lisa! We also want to know the inside details of the richest man of out country." Chae's eyes twinkle, knowing that Lisa is caught telling lies and it is funny to watch her squirm.

Lisa clenches and unclenches her fist, a ritual when she is about to lie, under the table, "He is big indeed and about..about the position, uhh...I like.."

Lisa pauses to remember the positions. Oh God! Every one of them with Jungkook is her favorite. Damn! How she has imagined him so many times ravaging her against the wall, on the table etc and etc...

"Stop imagining, Lisa! We don't want to see you masturbating here infront of us. And yeah, stop lying too! We know you haven't kissed him in French yet!"

"I did!"

"A peck doesn't count as a kiss!"

With that the rest of the day is spent with the four girls catching up..

______________________

Hey lilponies❤️

I hope u all are good..
Next update - 20th July
Stay tuned!

Everyone may way for the
King of Pop!

#JJK1
#Seven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 16
꧁乂✰ꮮᶤ𝔰长𝗈𝗈𝘬✰乂꧂ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
93.6K 2.8K 21
Lisa is a international model. She is a sweet girl who loves her parents so much,and can do anything for them.......But what if they ask her to marry...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...