The Broken Mate

HumbleSmith123 tarafından

Lola's life came crumbling the moment she met her mate, Alpha Torian, smooching and kissing another lady in h... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 62

7.7K 313 12
HumbleSmith123 tarafından

"I will kill you once you tell anyone. I will be able to run and leave here the moment you spread the secret, but be aware that your life will end, I promise you." She whispered threateningly and stomped away almost at the same time.

Oh gosh!

How did she see through my lies without struggle? I know she will tell Blake immediately, and that will put me in danger of being tested for my deafness in many ways, which I might fail to prove. I have to hurry and tell my friend, Vienna, now before anything happens to me.

Vienna's POV

I was on my bed in tears once again as those words my parents said before leaving kept resounding inside me.

I felt like breaking everything and pulling the whole house down on my head, dying inside it. This is the saddest news I have ever heard in my life, and it hurts more than his rejection.

After all my efforts to win his heart, he ended up finding love with another vampire lady. It would be better if he had rejected me and stayed single forever, but no, that wasn't what happened. He has found a girl he deems better than me.

This can't stop making me cry, and going to the palace was a hard task as I didn't want to see the girl that took away my love from me. How in the hell was she able to do that?

Hot Tears was the only company I had as it replied to me with more outpour. It was at that moment that I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, say whatever you want to say, and leave!" I yelled at anyone there, not minding who it was. At that moment, I don't care about anything else.

"The door creaked and open. I looked up to the door and there was my friend, Liya.

She hurried in and shut the door with her face all sweaty as she puffed. It was obvious she must have been running all the way down here.

"What is it?" I snapped, wiping my tears.

"Cry no more. I bring you good news!" She squeaked, hugging me tight, but I pushed her away angrily. It wasn't time for all that, and there was no news that could make me happy, except Blake falling in love with me.

"I don't think I need your goodnews." I stated this bluntly and she laughed out loud.

"Just listen," she said as she sat down beside me.

"I am listening. Be fast!" I waved, unconcerned.

"The new lover of Blake is a wolf who managed to hide her true nature. She isn't a vampire, and the only way to make it known is by getting her skin to come into contact with silver. I heard this from her mouth!!" Her voice piqued to its highest pitch while she blurted it out to me.

For some seconds, I was lost. It was shocking to hear and yet the best news my ears had ever heard.

"I don't need to tell you what to do to get Blake for yourself," she winked, and I smirked back, nodding my head in ecstasy. I didn't know when I began to laugh hard.

"Sure. Thank you so much. You can go back; I will be visiting the palace in no time. " I cackled and hugged her tightly.

"I can do anything to repay you for your help," she mumbled, while I felt shivers run through me.

It will be a lot of fun to see the shock that will be on both of their faces when I relay the secret to them. Blake will want to protect her, so his only option for me to keep the secret is to dump her for me. He will have to take me as his queen!

Lola's POV

Fear and anxiety all filled me as I increased my pace with Blake ahead of me while we searched around the mansion for her, especially every place in the dungeon. But it seems like she wasn't in the building and had snuck out somewhere.

Had she left to tell my secret?

"Where is this traitor!!" Blake kept puffing and huffing as he checked all the rooms, even the ones he had checked before.

He would have ordered a guard to do the search, but we are scared she might have told any of them.

Now I feel guilty and wish I had tied her up before going to tell Blake about my discovery. It didn't occur to me that she will be missing.

I left her there at the door of her room and headed down to the Royal Palace, where Blake was enjoying drinks and meat with his parents and visitors who had come to celebrate with the king over the change of his son and whatever.

After being told that the young girl was deaf last night, I was at ease, but as I woke up this morning, I felt the greatest urge to go and test if it was all true. At first, I thought I was having unnecessary fears since Blake wouldn't lie to me that she was deaf when she wasn't.

Not until I saw her reaction when I let out that cry from behind. It was too obvious that she heard me, even when she began to pretend and lie afterwards. It was just something I couldn't deny noticing.

I was in a panic while staring into those eyes, which were shimmering as she told me to find a paper and write down my words. Something about her was so uncanny. I don't get why she would be pretending to be deaf.

It could only mean she did it to hear a lot of secrets, and that is something to be worried about, especially as she had heard my own secret. The anxieties that rushed through me forced me to leave her presence to tell Blake everything, not knowing she'd be gone now, probably telling whoever she's working with about the new secret she got.

I believed and trusted Blake to find a way to deal with this, but now that we can't find the girl, I don't know what to think.

"She has left to tell someone after suspecting that you must have known of her pretense." Blake growled in anger, standing at the center of the sitting room with both fists clenched.

"That's what I thought too. "I'm so stupid to leave her there without even locking her in a room before coming to call you," I whimpered, and Blake rushed over to me with a deep frown.

"Don't you dare blame yourself. I am the one that...."

His voice abruptly ended, and I looked up to see him staring intently in one direction. I traced it and saw he was looking straight at someone creeping in through the door like a thief.

We both stood there with folded arms waiting for the figure to successfully step in, and just as we both expected, the person was the deaf girl.

The moment she saw us, she cringed and toppled, falling on her butt, frightened.

"Mission successful, right? Liya, you already spilled it!!" Blake thundered, not minding how high his voice is, not minding the attention he was attracting as his face turned red in rage.

"Please, Blake, let's not make it worse." I tried to calm him down.

"I can't hear you, Prince! You know who I am...." The rest of her words were swallowed as a heavy punch from Blake sent her crashing onto the table at the center of the room.

"You are what? You are what?!" He yelled, stomping forward to hit her again. The palace had soundproofing, so I knew his parents or those visitors wouldn't be notified by the noise, but the guards were already gathering without interfering after seeing how angry Blake was.

"I said, you know I am... deaf," she shook in fear and pain, replying to the question after claiming to be deaf. Everyone was stunned as they stared with their mouths agape.

Blake crouched and leaned over to where she lay.

"The only thing that can save you is if you have told no one that secret. I am going to kill you instantly if everyone knows about it!" He warned and gripped her hair, dragging her to the palace while I followed behind with tears forming in my eyes, but I struggled to push them back.

What I dreaded most was returning to reality. If this girl had told anyone my secret, then I would not be safe anymore.

We all got to the palace, and Blake pushed her hard to the center of the room, leaving everyone confused and shocked at what was going on, especially the alpha and Luna. I couldn't say anything as I watched the girl who was already bleeding from her nose and lips.

She kept grunting and snorting, making me pray she doesn't say it now.

If she ever spits it out, the Luna won't take any chances. She will order for a silver to be brought in and I will be tested immediately.

That is my nightmare.

"This devil here is not deaf!!!" Blake shouted in exasperation, stamping his feet on the floor as he breathed heavily.

They all let out a "what?" with widened eyes as they moved their gaze to the girl.

"This is ridiculous! She got healed and hid it from everyone, pretending to still be deaf so she would hear a lot of things she shouldn't be hearing??" One of the royal members bellowed, while I kept my gaze on the deaf girl's mouth, ready to stop her if she ever attempted to spit my secret. I can't let that happen.

Just at that moment, the door opened and a girl walked in elegantly, swaying her hips proudly with cheesy smiles on her face. I don't know her, but Blake's expression on seeing her made me knew something is about to go wrong.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.8K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
90K 276 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...