The Bad Guys Crossover

By J-Money78

A group of criminals cause trouble in a city mixed with humans and animals. When caught, a guinea pig named P... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue + Author's Note

Chapter 5

504 13 0
By J-Money78

Several police cars are at the scene after The Bad Guys fail to steal the Golden Dolphin.

Tiffany: "The Bad Guys go bust. The nefarious twelvesome has finally been captured. And I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene."

Chief Luggins holds Wolf by the shirt, while Judy and Nick grab onto Red and Sly's backs.

Chief Luggins: "Wow. You know, I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I? Ah, I'm just kidding. This is the best moment of my life! It's the end of the Bad Guys."

Nick: "Ah, good one Chief. You actually had me there."

The rest of the bad guys are thrown into the van that will take them to jail. While the 3 leaders walk with the cops to the vans, they see Diane, Silver and Carmelita getting swarmed by the paparazzi. They get an idea. They nod at each other, knowing that they're thinking the same thing.

Judy: "Why are you nodding?"

The 3 slip away from the cops and walk back towards the crowd.

Wolf: "Excuse us, sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the governor here.
I got to say, you really got us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger and self-loathing.

Diane: "Denial."

Wolf: "Yeah that too."

Carmelita: "Narcissism."

Sly: "I guess."

Silver: "Emotional emptiness."

Red: "Okay we get it."

Wolf: "Obviously we're all on the same page."

Shark: "What are they doing?"

Ralph: "I don't know but I don't like it."

Wolf: "Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals.
If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom. Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, uh, I don't know, Mother Teresa." He glances at Marmalade and Nigel. They look at each other.

Red: "Just imagine what she would say if she were to see this."

Wolf: "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives."

Chief Luggins: "Yep. That's the plan."

The cops grab Wolf, Red, and Sly.

Judy: "Now get in!"

Just as they were pushing them to the van, Marmalade and Nigel stop them.

Marmalade and Nigel: "Wait!"

Nick: "What do you mean wait?"

Mr. Wolf, Mr. Red, and Mr. Cooper may be savage beasts.

Nigel: "Basically walking pieces of garbage. Sorry, I'm making a point."

Wolf: "Do what you need to do guys."

Marmalade: "But how can we say they're hopeless if they've never been given a chance?
What if we tried a little experiment, Diane, Silver and Carmelita? As you know, our Gala for Goodness, the "hashtag charity event of the year," is coming up. If we can prove to everyone at that gala that the Bad Guys have changed, will you set them free and give them a clean start?"

Nigel: "He's the scientist. He's got the brains, you know."

Everyone was stunned. Diane, Silver and Carmelita look at each other.

Judy: "Are you crazy?"

Chief Luggins: "Professor Marmalade! Mr. Cockatoo!"

The cops let go of Wolf, Red, and Sly.

Chief Luggins: "No no no no no. Don't you see what he's doing? He's playing you two."

Marmalade: "But it was my idea."

Wolf: "It was his idea."

Sly: "We said nothing related to the idea."

Nick: "Seriously?"

Chief Luggins: "But only because you made him have it. Madam Governor, you can't just let them go."

Carmelita: "She's right. It's not safe."

Diane: "Professor, I'm not about to put the safety of the city on the line for an experiment."

Wolf: "Excuse me, Madam Governor. I seem to remember that a wise person once said, "Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful.""

Red: "We are trash like what Nigel said."

Silver: "Hmm. You did mention that Diane. What now?"

Diane: "Okay. I'm game. But only because it's you, Marmalade and Nigel.

Luggins, Judy and Nick: "NO!!"

Diane: "We'll hold on to the Dolphin until the gala. Just to remove any unnecessary temptation."

Nigel: "Of course. That definitely works."

Marmalade: "And that's why you're the Governor."

They hand Diane the Golden Dolphin.

Marmalade: "Now that everyone is happy."

Luggins: "NOT HAPPY!!"

Judy: "Not even close!"

Marmalade: "I, Rupert Marmalade IV."

Nigel: "And I, Nigel Cockatoo, will turn the Bad Guys into..."

Marmalade and Nigel: "The good guys!"

Wolf, Sly and Red wink at the rest in the van. They were confused. The three walk to the van and hand the cops their handcuffs.

As they close the doors, Diane says one more thing to them.

Diane: "Not everyone gets a second chance. Make the most of it, Mr. Poodleton."

Silver: "Same to you, Mr. Redman."

Carmelita: "And you, Mr. Coop."

They wave goodbye to them and the shut the doors. The S.U.C.M. van gets escorted by the police down the road. The Bad Guys talk inside the van.

Snake: "Wolf, Red, Sly. What did you do?"

Wolf: "What?"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Sly: "They're talking about what we did back there."

Wolf: "Oh that. I, I'm sorry. I thought it was obvious. We're gonna go good."

They were silent for a few seconds.

Tarantula: "Uh, you totally lost me."

Piranha: "I told him to stop drinking out of the toilet."

Red: "Guys. Sly and I are on this too."

Murray: "Wait wait. For what reason do you want to be good?"

Sulley: "You three aren't acting normal."

Shark: "Hey, did you get hit on the head?"

Wolf: What? No, we didn't get hit on the head."

Shark: "My cousin got hit on the head with an anchor, and after that, he only swam in a circle."

Skipper: "Heard that story dozens of times."

Wolf: "No, no, guys, guys, you're not following us. We're gonna pretend to go good. Just a few days with Marmalade. And then we roll into the gala as Good Guys and roll out scot-free with...

Everyone: "The Golden Dolphin!"

Wolf: "You got it. Since when do we not finish a job?"

Red: "Never!"

Wolf: "The Bad Guys become the Good Guys so we can stay the Bad Guys. You know what I'm saying?"

They laugh.

Murray: "You actually scared me there for a second when you said we're going good."

Sly: "You can relax pal. It's just a set up!"

Snake: "Bad Guys acting good? It's the ultimate Bad Guy thing. It's fantastic. Wolf, you're a genius."

Bentley: "Seems like you're the smarter ones in this gang."

Wolf: "It's gonna be, like, the most relaxing con ever, like a vacation."

Piranha: "Oh, oh. A con-cation."

They laugh at the joke.

Ralph: "Con-cation. I love it!"

The van continues driving down the road surrounded by many police cars.

The next morning, at Professor Marmalade's house, Marmalade and Nigel were getting prepared for the Bad Guys to arrive at their house. Marmalade's assistant, Cuddles, dressed the two up in nice clothes. The doorbell rang. The Bad Guys had arrived.

Marmalade: "Oh goody!"

Nigel: "Let's do this thing!"

The Bad Guys were admiring Marmalade's house. They enter the house.

Marmalade: "They say experience is the best teacher."

Nigel: "And they are wrong. We are."

They appear next to a statue of them holding a meteorite.

Marmalade: "Good morning, students of goodness. And welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life."

Nigel: "Any questions before we get started?"

Piranha: "A giant butt!"

Marmalade: "Huh?"

Nigel: "Oh he's talking about the meteorite."

Marmalade: "Oh right. It's not a butt. It's a lamp in the shape of the Love Crater Meteorite, my greatest...

Murray: "Actually, Piranha is not wrong. It does look like a butt."

Piranha: "I wonder who's butt that is."

The others gasp.

Sulley: "Piranha, stop it!"

Marmalade: "Once again, it's not a butt. Thank you. It's a heart. Now, as I was saying..."

Murray: "Then why does it have cheeks?"

Piranha: "Ha! I was thinking the same thing."

They high five. The others try shushing them.

Piranha: "What? I've never seen a heart with cheeks."

Murray: "Look at it. It's definitely a butt."

Nigel: "Okay. Enough with the jokes, it's not a..."

Piranha and Murray: "BOOTY!!"

Marmalade: "It's not a butt! It's not a butt!"

Nigel: "Knock it off and listen to him!"

Piranha: "Do they know what a butt is?"

Murray: "Do they even have a butt?"

Marmalade: "As I was saying, on the outside, the five of you are villains, predators, remorseless sociopaths."

Shark: "Oh stop. You're making me blush."

Nigel: "Not a compliment!"

Marmalade: "But inside, there's a flower. The flower of goodness, and when it blooms and you feel that tingle of positivity radiating through your body, you're going to want to feel it all the time."

Tarantula: "So we're going for a tingle?"

Ralph: "You mean the one you get down your spine when you're scared?"

Sulley: "Oh we don't get those, we make other people get it."

Nigel: "No no no no no no. Not those tingles."

Marmalade: "It's the tingle of goodness, which you'll feel in my state-of-the-art Sharing Laboratory!"

They lead the Bad Guys upstairs towards a patio.

Marmalade: "Okay, Mr. Snake, I'm going to give you a Push Pop."

Murray: "Why him?"

Snake: "Great! Push Pop just for me!"

Marmalade: "No, to share."

Snake: "Why?"

Marmalade: "Well, on a fundamental level, it's about putting someone else's needs ahead of your own."

Nigel: "For example." He points to Shark, who was sitting on the chair.

Snake: "Oh, no. No way."

Wolf: "Snake."

Red: "Come on just do it."

Snake: "All right, all right."

Shark: "This is going to taste extra sweet, cuz I know how bad you want it."

Snake starts putting the push pop towards Shark.

Shark: "Pop me, please." He opens his mouth. Snake struggles trying to give it to him. Finally he stops.

Snake: "Nope. Sucker." He eats the push pop.

Shark: "That's it! I'll teach you to share!" Shark eats Snake. Everyone gasped.

Shark: "Mmm. I like sharing. It's yummy. Mmm."

SNAKE (echoing): "Totally worth it."

Nigel: "Sheesh!"

Marmalade: "Well, that's terrifying. Let's try something simpler." They go outside.

Marmalade: "A good person always pays attention to the needs of others."

Bentley: "You said that already."

Nigel: "Shut up! No more talking unless we say so."

Marmalade: "Thank you Nigel. Now, here's a kindly, frail elderly couple."

Wolf dresses up as an old lady while Red dresses up as an old man. Everyone laughs.

Marmalade: "Mr. Piranha, Mr. Skipper, help grandma and grandpa across the street."

Piranha: "Sure, sure, sure. we do this all the time."

Skipper: "Here you go, sir."

They grab their hands and help walk them across the street. The others continue laughing.

Tarantula: "Oh, they are totally gonna blow it."

Piranha: "What was that? What did you say?! You think we can't do this?"

Skipper: "Why don't you come over here and demonstrate!"

They began running towards her, leaving Wolf and Red in the middle of the road. Then Wolf and Red get hit by a truck. They were launched into the sky and fell on the road.

Nigel: "Oh that should hurt."

Marmalade: "Maybe simpler?"

Wolf: "Hey, look. It's a cat stuck in a tree."

Sly: "Seems like an easy task."

Marmalade: "It doesn't get much simpler than that. Now, what in this scenario would give you that good tingle?"

Snake: "Eating it? This is why I always carry two pieces of bread with me.

Nigel: "No. We want you to s..."

Wolf: "Smack it."

Sly: "Scratch it."

Snake: "Skin it?"

Murray: "Swallow it?"

Skipper: "Spit on it."

Red: "Step on it."

Shark: "Stab it."

Ralph: "Smash it."

Sulley: "Scare it."

Tarantula: "Sauté it."

Piranha: "Sing to it?"

Bentley: "Steal it."

Marmalade: "Save it. I want you to... It's so obvious. I want you to save it."

Everyone: "Oh! Right, right. HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!!"

They scare the cat and he climbs the tree more.

Snake: "Whoa, that cat is obviously defective."

Sulley: "Not really. I probably scared it."

Piranha: "What is wrong with you all? You're gonna give it a heart attack. I'll handle this. What's up, papa!"

He scares the cat. It jumps off the tree and lands on Wolf.

Ralph: "Hey we got it!"

The cat starts attacking Wolf. "AHHHH "Get him off my face! He's on my face!"

Marmalade: "No, no, no, no, no, listen! What are you doing?

The cat gets off Wolf and climbs the tree again.

Nigel: "We've been going about this all wrong."

Marmalade: "Okay. What, may I ask, are you good at?"

Piranha: "Stealing stuff."

Shark: "Oh, yeah, we're great at that."

Snake: "Robbery."

Skipper: "Still counts as stealing stuff."

Tarantula: "Larceny."

Bentley: "Wire fraud."

Red: "Starting riots."

Sulley: "Extortion."

Wolf: "Tax evasion."

Ralph: "Wrecking buildings."

Murray: "Heists."

Sly: "Mail fraud."

Marmalade: "Wait. Heists, you say?"

Wolf: "Well, that's, yeah, that's kind of our specialty."

Marmalade: "I might just have an idea."

Nigel: "This should work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 24 6
"So, what's your purpose for coming over to Miami?" Jervis asked Judy. "Actually, we have a robbery case. There are some racers involved in this, and...
14.7K 147 10
During their annual trip to England to watch the World Cup finals, Kali, Cynthia, and the gang are unexpectedly turned into rats and windup in the se...
1.4K 13 6
Plot: When Raimundo does not get promoted to Xiaolin Apprentice level because of his disobedience, fate had other plans when he was transported into...
7.8K 67 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...