𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖...

By PvrkAccioSan

𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 π–˜π–œπ–”π–—π–“ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š π•±π–†π–Š π––π–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“ π•Έπ–†π–Šπ–›π–Š, π–˜π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–”π–“. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖒�... More

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš†πš˜πš›πšπšœ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπšžπšŠπšœπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš‚πš πš˜πš›πš
π™²πš›πš’πš–πšŽπšœ π™Ύπš πš†πš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πšπš’πšπš‘πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš•πšœ 𝚘𝚏 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝙰 π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš› 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 π™³πšŽπšŒπšŠπšπšŽ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πš πš— π™°πš•πš• π™°πš•πš˜πš—πš
𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπšŽ
𝙰 π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›πšœ πš‚πšŠπšŒπš›πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš„πš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•
πš†πš‘πš˜'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŠπš› π™½πš˜πš 
π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš  𝚘𝚏 πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš›
πšƒπš‘πš’πšŽπš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™Όπš’πšœπš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš’πšπšŒπš‘ πš†πš‘πš˜ πš†πšŠπšœ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš— π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘
𝙰 π™½πš’πšπš‘πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›
πš†πš‘πš˜ πšπšžπš—πšœ 𝚊 π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
Fight of Claws and Daggers
Memory From The Ashes
Bridges Must Burn
Lies born from Truths.
Blackmail it shall be
The Cost of Loyalty
To Ignite the Kingdom of Ash
Song of the Seductress
The Plantation of Bombs
Souls be Damned
Hearts Be Sold
Day for the Dead

π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πš˜πš—

1.5K 42 25
By PvrkAccioSan

Aedion turned to find the Lioness of Doranelle— his aunt. Smirking at him. Two dangerous males stood vigilant at her sides. She smelt strongly of woodlands and smoke, her all to similar golden hair pulled back tightly to the back of her head in a style Aedion couldn't see.

The men in the watchtower wisely gave the trio a wide birth.

The lankier of the two males, a dark crescent type design tattooed into his brow, leaned into his aunts side, "Why is everyone of your bloodline so good looking?" he looked Aedion up and down an excited flicker dancing in his eyes.

The Lioness shot a glare at her sentry before taking a step towards her brothers son. Aedion took a step back. But didn't miss the movement of the taller male who had been on his aunts other side, reaching across behind her to slap the other male upside the head.

"Aedion" her voice was softer, Aedion leant back, where a splash of water echoed behind him. His muscles twitched to do so, but he couldn't turn his back on these Fae, something about the air around them whiffed of some... a shadowed danger. They were lethal.

"Don't say my name like that" he snapped, the men in the tower, looked worried as they passed glances between each other, There was no doubt in his mind that every one of them knew who this female was, How could they not?

She had sacked cities with her brother and his friends, and alone had brought kings to their knees.

"I didn't come to interfere with whatever progress my brother may or may not have made with you" she was like stone when she stood still, it unnerved him when her tawny orange eyes held his.

"Then why are you here?" the seat of the harpoon hit into his lower back, when he inched away once more,

The Lioness rose up onto her toes slightly, to peer across to the bay behind him, her eyebrows lifted then lowered, Aedion tracked the movement of her eyes when they slid in the direction of the southern watchtower, then back to the two males she had arrived with.

"We've come to meet this Flawless Queen of Terrasen" her eyes seemed to glow, "See if her words hold truth"

There was another huge slap of a fin against the waters surface behind him, he didn't check himself as he looked back, Lysandra was swimming once more, the darker wyvern which was defending for them, putting himself between the bull and the sea dragon, infiltrating the bulls attempts to get close to the jade coloured creature.

"But it appears we have things to do first" came the voice of the lioness once more, Aedion turned to see her approach the two males, both watched her, expressions shifting.

Aedion wasn't going to stand around when Lysandra was being hunted in the water like some defenseless animal, she was anything but that. Pivoting around Aedion slunk back down into seat of the harpoon, looking around its wide base to track Lysandra's Jade green body speeding through the water.

A figure moved out the corner of his eyes, looking across Aedion watched as the Lioness twisted her neck, a couple of cracks resounding from the bones within. She looked to him, when she felt his gaze watching her every move. She winked at him, then turned back to face the bay. Her hands didn't so much as flinch when she let her power reign free.

☽⋆❈⋆☾

It felt immensely good to just... let go. Like an arrow from a bow her magic aimed true. Never failing or faltering. 

She knew Fenrys and Gavriel were down there somewhere, felt their presence tug against her body, the pull of being this close to Fenrys was like having a dagger scraped against her insides but she couldn't do that now, needed to finish whatever this was first. 

The Sea dragon was racing towards them, she saw how her Nephew watched her, and knew instantly. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. The shapeshifter was still being trailed by the two Wyverns, Brielle smiled as Theron pushed his shifted body to its limits, keeping to the chase.

She knew contacting the two wandering spies would work in her favour, Theron's mate Vera was across the bay, at the southern watchtower. She knew her cue.

So Brielle just had to time her own correctly.

Looking out into the bay she could see the carnage the group had managed to cause, and albeit they had done a good job, the fire burning away at the splintered wood on the water front, people still screaming. The panic. The smell rife in the air. It was manic, and it was fucking glorious.

Perhaps this spitfire heir of fire would be a lot more fun then she had originally thought.

The sea dragon burst from the water, the Bull right behind her. Brielle felt the harpoon being fired through the air, felt the conducts of wind as it parted, helping the aim land true.

It struck the bull in the eye, the beasts howled just as Theron's sea Wyvern body erupted from the waves, mighty jaws clamping down on the bulls windpipe.

The three beasts splashed into the water.

The air in the bay silenced, no one moving. Then an uproar of cheering boomed across the bay, townsfolk and crew members alike screaming out with joy.

The waves parted as Theron swam, diving under the Sea dragon, parallel to her when she started making her way to land. Her limbs and movement are slower and less graceful than before.

Theron knew he had to get out the water, knew the risks of staying within its depths. Brielle watched him nudge his way onto the sand, shoving his body into the shifters, urging her to move further and further up the beach.

Her nephew threw himself from the harpoon, his footfall heavy as he clattered down the stairs of the watch tower.

She tracked his movement as he sprinted across the beach towards those two marvelous giant bodies, in the same moment Alexi and Colden stood up to her sides once more.

"Vera is ready"

Looking across the bay, Brielle watched Vera's figure walking outwards onto the ice still holding firm from the king's magic. Whether the young royal stayed to watch, Brielle didn't care.

Alexi's hand brushed her elbow and she looked back to the bay. To the bodies bobbing, struggling against the waves, the debris of the broken boats layering the water like a thin sheet of algae.

She knew Fenrys was down on the beach, her brother too. There was a tug in her chest, their scents burning into her. Like the claws of fire burning the back of her throat.

She had to finish this first then she could see them, it hurt her so to rip her gaze away from the beach where she knew they all now stood.

Ships which had been docked out in the harbour now moved, to no doubt pick off stragglers in the water and save their own.

She had to stop them so Vera could do her job. They were counting on her— her magic.

Plunging downward Brielle found the essence of it deep within, drawing it up she closed her eyes taking a breath of the salt water in through her nose she felt her magic coil into the air around her.

Focusing to each of the bodies on those boats she got into the minds of the men working the ropes.

And as though she was snapping her fingers, all the ships halted in one singular motion.
There was a second of silence as she went man to man in the water, invading their minds. Those of Skulls bay, urging them to swim, making their bodies move towards the ships now rocking in the bay.

The minds that were dark in nature and like a sickness had embedded in their head she left in the water, keeping their muscles locked in place. Gripping their bodies to keep them in the water, swimming enough to keep them afloat.

Once she had been through the dozens of men in the water, Brielle sent her magic skittering across the bay in waves, to Vera on the other side.
The other demi-Fae female walked, the silk like dress she wore slit down the side, exposing her pale leg when she sauntered across the ice to the edge, where it touched the water.

She lowered both hand, until her palms dipped into the waves.

The wood of the boats would save those who had fought for the Queen of Fire, but any of the soldiers in the water...

Brielle felt the moment the life slipped from the bodies when Vera's bolts of blue lightening collided into them, the water conducting the waves. Some of the bodies erupted into blue flames on the surface, the scent of burning flesh brushing the tip of her tongue.

Alexi chuckled behind her, Brielle pulled more of her power up, slipping back into the minds of those on the boats, the wooden structures turned back to face the town.

There was whispers from the men still gathered behind the trio, watching as the Lioness used the legendary power which many people had only heard stories about, the display put up like a show, a living legend playing in front of them. A show they would no doubt one day tell their children, and grandchildren.

Alexi and Colden were stoned faced when Brielle turned back to them, the cloaks they wore now blowing in the wind. The azure blue bearing the mark of a lion's paw.

Colden and Alexi despite their dark clothing adored the symbol with pride, the material allowing for a perfect shadow to hide their weapons.

One man's eyes widened when he surveyed the lingering power in the air before looking to them once more, His jaw unhinged, the breathe of their name a whisper on his lips.

Brielle gave the man a sidelong smirk when she past, moving for the stairs with her two spies behind. The whispers becoming words, an ember starting a fire as it resounded across skulls bay.

This city and its people were now under the protection of The Pride.
And any would be stupid to even contend with them.

Brielle had used that bewilderment of the crowd to get a faster descent, men parted for them, eyes widening as they grouped at the base of the tower, gathering in hopes of finally putting a face to the group who had so easily broken into and saved countless of lives from slave camps across the country. 

"I wish you would have warned us, could have made myself a little more presentable" Alexi piped up from where he walked beside her. 

Colden snorted a step back from them, "This war isn't a social convention"

Alexi smiled, his body twisting as he could free his arms from the folds of his cloak, Brielle lifted an eyebrow at him, he flared both arms out gesturing to himself, "You never know, someone might want to tumble in the sheets with one of the most powerful members of the Pride"

"Yvonne will cut your tongue out for saying that" Colden mused,

Her mind fell to the youngest spy under her command the sharp tongue golden skinned human girl from the south.

"Yvonne is only sixteen" Alexi was still young in the eyes of the Fae, but Yvonne was human. One of the few Brielle allowed in as a member of the Pride.

"Exactly."

Alexi clamped his jaw shut at that.

It only took the three of them a few seconds to be down on the beach where the two huge beasts were perched. A group so familiar to her gathered around them.

It took every once of her self restraint to not run up to her mate and brother. To check every inch of them for injury. The all too recognisable white of Rowan's hair stood out, and not just because of his broad stature.

Fenrys familiar scent of wood had an ashen tint to it, even from behind him and still a good distance away Brielle could sense how tired he was. His magic a weakened presence in his scent. He didn't shift as she and her two spies moved closer.

Theron noted their approach but didn't move from where he sat between the sea dragon and the water. He was yet to shift back from his Sea Wyvern form, Brielle suspected it had something to do with Theron feeling more protected in his beasts forms. She smiled, only her spies would constantly live up to their given titles. The Beast. Theron had spent ten years trapped in the body of a dark cat, a size to rival her own lioness form, Vera travelling with him. The wandering spies, keeping each other safe and sane for those tedious ten years when magic was trapped.

Brielle didn't doubt the mated pair faced just as many challenges with this mating at she had with Fenrys. But yet here they all were.

Still no one but Theron noticed them when they travelled across the sand, the big dark obsidian coloured Wyvern tilted his head down in acknowledgement of her title and status. And of his loyalty to her, not the crown she was sworn to.

"We can't carry her, and she's too weak to shift"

"I can make her shift." Brielle added, giving her comment a small wiggle of her fingers, which could have resembled a wave when the whole group looked back to stare at her and the two males which had accompanied her up the length of the beach. She would be able to use her power, forcing the female to shift back into her other form which she had no doubt moved just as gracefully as she had in the form of the water drake. 
A form pressed into the space before her, Fenrys used his body to block the others view of her, 

The sight of him knocked the air clean from her lungs, leaving her body shaking in his wake. If he had reached for her then, Brielle would have allowed herself to be molded by him and his glorious hands, biting into the inner side of her lip she forced her eyes to not look down at those fingers which could make her crumble with the littlest of touch in the correct place.

His gaze bore straight into hers, trying to work through the puzzle of her minds working, Brielle couldn't fight the urge to smile when she realised he was trying to figure out how she had managed to hide from him. Fisting her hands against her legs Brielle pushed down the urge to reach for him, the burning desire to tear her fingers through his hair, and mount her body atop his own, Oh how she would marvel at the feeling on his powerful toned body beneath her, the warrior between her legs.

Suffocating the yearning was downing her own chest with sand, the fire being snuffled out as more piles and pile of sand were kicked atop. Pressurising her breathing, until it felt as though there was no more air for her left to breath.

Fenrys hadn't seemed to blink since he laid eyes on her, that was until he noted how close Alexi and Colden stood, his lips pulled back, exposing his teeth and canines, a dangerous flicker in his eyes. It was that moment that Brielle finally allowed herself to touch him, reaching to clasp his forearm, his skin was warm under the dampness from the cool water coating his skin, His onyx eyes looked to her, and really looked

There was once a time when Brielle would have shied away from those glances, but now she welcomed the warmth it spread through every part of her, blooming from her chest, all the way to her finger and toes. That gods— damned look, It reminded Brielle what it meant to be utterly alive.

"You will do no such thing." The voice of her so distasteful nephew barked out, conveniently forgetting of the company his aunt had brought with her. There was a resounding rumble from the Wyvern sat behind the female shifter, reminding the young commander just exactly who he was talking to.

Fenrys' body was stiff when Brielle gently nudged him aside with a hand to his firm chest, electricity ignited and numbing her fingertips at the touch. She couldn't help but wonder whether his body reacted in the same way hers did. 

Her mates body moved to make way for the sight of her brother's son, the nephew she had never known about. Aedion scowled up at her, an expression she had seen so many time, instead etched into the lines of her brothers face. She doubted a laugh from her lips would go down well in this moment. 

Brielle felt the second her mate, and brother sucked in a breath. Across from Brielle was Rowan Whitethorn, the Prince's body rigid as a stick, that was until a well manicured hand slide around the ball of his muscles shoulder, and from behind him outstepped the future Queen of Terrasen.

The oxygen in the air itself was incredibly constricting as the two Fae Females sized each other up, Brielle assessed the last living Heir to the mighty kingdom while Aelin observed the stance which Fenrys had taken in front of her, to the male company she had travelled with, to her cousins protective stance, then back to the obsidian Sea Wyvern behind her shapeshifting friend. 

Brielle knew those eyes had seen them calculating. Had smirked at them before.

"Why are you here? Don't get me wrong I've heard stories. Always wanted to see if the legends held truth, but I don't see what business your Queen has with you being here"

"Nice to meet you too"

Fenrys was rock solid beside her, felt his pulse quicken under the touch of her palm.

"In fact" Aelin drawled, taking a step further away from Rowan, the male looked almost worried as he glanced to Aelin, perhaps cautious about what she might say next. Gods only knew she had an affinity for saying the right things to piss someone off. "I've always wanted to know if the big Lioness of Doranelle was in fact just a kitten with anger management issues"

Gavriel looked as though he might throw up as he glanced from female to female, Aedion bearing a similar expression, Rowan reached for Aelin but stopped when Brielle gripped him with her magic, 

No interfering, I'm not going to touch her, I just want some fun.

Rowan scowled, but when Brielle released him from her hold, he made no attempt to reach for Aelin, some part of him still trusted her. Brielle peaked an eyebrow.

"Well, you said it yourself, You've heard the stories, it all relies on how much of them you choose to believe" Brielle mused, raising her chin up, "But you've got a fair few stories of your own Aelin... or do you prefer Celeana?"

Brielle hadn't known whether Aelin would remember their chance encounter all those few years ago, the Queen's bright smile gave away that she did. And she too seemed to be enjoying the shock it brought to the male beside her. Rowan was shooting a wary glance between the two, Silently communicating to Gavriel in not so subtle glances. Brielle had no doubt they had silently devised a plan of movement should either her or Aelin lashed out.

"It appears neither of us knew we we really met that night then?" Aelin welcomed the hold of Rowan now, his hand snaking around her, 

"Ballsy of you for holding a knife to my throat" 

Alexi coughed from behind where her and Fenrys stood, When Brielle looked over her shoulder, she didn't miss how even Colden had a hand held up to his lips, hiding his amusement.

"It changes nothing now I know who you are. I'd do it again" —there she was.

Brielle laughed hard, her head flung back. "Careful your majesty, You've heard the stories so must know about the skeletons in my closet. I don't think" — a look to Rowan, "Your Prince would appreciate it if I added yours to my collection"

"Well it's a good thing I let you go then when we last met"

"Then call this me returning the favour"

The air was silent with the end of conversation for no more then a moment before Aedion, still scowling looked back up, meeting Aelin's eyes with a pent up expression.

"I'll stay," he just wanted us... Her away from the shifter, "You deal with Rolfe" he finished, his voice so similar to their own. Looking across, Brielle met the gaze of her brother, Gavriel's brow was pinched, in apology or pain Brielle couldn't quite decipher.

"I'll go get some supplies from the watchtower" Gavriel offered without breaking the eye contact with her,

Aedion's emotions were shielded when his quick response cut through the air, a hot knife through freshly churned butter. 

"I'm sorry" Aelin all but whispered to her cousin, Brielle averted her gaze from her brother to watch Aelin, the sharp tongued beauty stalking away, Rowan guiding her along the sand.

Brielle didn't let another second pass her by as she spun and threw her arms around Fenrys, nails digging into the flesh at the back of his shoulder, she didn't think he minded at all as his arms encircled her waist, pulling her into him tighter and tighter, as though he still hadn't registered she was actually there with him, couldn't tell if he was dreaming or living, either way he was alive with her in his arms.

Brielle could feel the tiredness ebbing from his muscles when they pressed into her body, the hard lines exposing the toned training of each. His hot exhale rushed against her neck when he crushed his nose into the soft cavity. Brielle would've giggled had Gavriel not cleared his throat from behind them,

Fenrys would have been hesitant to let her go, she knew him well enough to know that, but still he released his grip on her as she moved for her brother. Gavriel captured his younger sister in a  tight, bone crushing hug as soon as she was within reach.

Brielle could feel the stares of her nephew watching them, beholding their love for each other, perhaps longing for what he had missed over the year, what he could have had, had he known about this side of his heritage. He said nothing.

Brielle couldn't let her mind wander to thoroughly, Pulling from her brothers warmth embrace she welcomed the familiar kiss he placed at the top of her head. It brought her back to the moments when they weren't this. When he was simply her big brother, her protector. Not a general or Maeve's blood sworn. But just her big brother.

Pulling away Brielle turned back to Alexi and Colden, who both watched, genuine smiles of contentment on their lips, 

Putting the mask of commander back on she quickly studied them both, "Go get some rest, we traveled hard today," Brielle looked up to Theron who towered over them, his golden ringed eyes glancing between her and the Southern watchtower, Brielle didn't need to speak for him to know he had her full permission to go.

Colden turned to the Beast, "We'll meet you guys at the lodgings"

Theron didn't show any sign that he heard or acknowledged Colden's words as his slick body slipped back into the water. Diving beneath the waves and swimming away. His Fae form appeared on the southern bank of the bay a moment later, a quick flash of light.

Alexi and Colden were already half way up the beach when Brielle turned back around, Gavriel also making his way towards the watchtower, to gather the supplies he promised.

Leaving Brielle with the only person in the world she wanted to be with right now, When she turned Fenrys was already so close to her she felt the warmth of him at her back. 

His mouth was attacking before she could register anything else. Brielle's body took over as she rose up onto her toes, every muscle in her aches from her travels across Erilea to get here in time.
He was warm against her, the cordial of his muscles hard pressed to her palms.

Pushing lightly, Brielle brought a hand up to take hold of his face, she cast a quick glance at Aedion who still splayed in the sand beside the shifters gigantic body.

"Come with me" Fenrys whispered, his hand sliding down the centre of her body, igniting a flourish of fire down to the core between her legs,

She welcomed the comforting weight of his hand in hers, a heart in her palm, Fenrys shifted and Brielle breathed heavily when his body rushed to hers, his warmth enveloping her, a blanket which she willingly wore like a cloak of reassurance. He was here, he was real and here with her.

The Lioness needed this, otherwise she might have gone mad. Brielle didn't doubt her white wolf felt the same, with the way he clung to her spoke louder volumes to her then any word every could.

The city was still thrumming with the buzzing of a victory hard won, with loses that lifted into the air with a sickening thickness, Yet Brielle wouldn't allow herself to let those things drag her down. Not the deaths surrounding them, or the coming war, or even the task Maeve had given to her, the weight of that alone had crushed and sat on her chest for weeks.

No, She would take the time to savour every second of this, of him.

The room Fenrys led her into beheld two beds, the room was a pleasant space, she didn't give herself a chance to fully take it in before Fenrys spun, his grip on her hand reaching up to snatch at her waist.

Lips were burning into hers a second later, Oh sweet gods the taste of him, his tongue caressed the inside of her mouth, a lulling sensation that made her heart pound harder, the beats thumping inside her skull, knocking her senses on a blurring spin.

His kisses were hungry, as though he had been starved and she was the feast he had been waiting for, the feelings, every. single. fucking. one. of them was mutual. 

A sound akin to a growl rumbled from within his throat, Brielle latched her hands into the locks of his hair, fingers tangling in to pull him closer, needing  to feel more surface.

A heat pulsed in ever fibre of her body, pounding with a sensation of such insatiable righteousness it nearly knocked her completely breathless.

She could no longer feel the warm press of his hands against her sides, but there was a resounding clatter as Fenrys removed and carelessly dumped each and every one of his weapons as if they meant nothing to him, 

Fenrys didn't once release her lips from his grasp, a sharp prick in her lower  lip as his canines bit into one too keep her from pulling away, Brielle smirked, his hands were too her body a second after, they scoured every inch of her, as he efficiently released every one of her weapons, each small dagger and blade. Recalling each of the places she preferred to keep them tucked away.

Her body felt lighter when he dropped the last small knife, which was tucked into a small leather strap beneath her right breast, his hand moved down, to slip under her cotton, travel worn shirt. 

The heat of his fingers against her torso burned, a featherlight touch dragging up, taking a second on each of her ribs, his tongue stroking her own each ridge he drove over, counting each bone in her rib cage.

Brielle could have sworn those very bones were about to cracked with each thundering beat her heart echoed, a thumping banging into her ear drums, His hand stopped below from where he had just released the dagger, warm thumb coming up to gently stroke the underside of her breast.

The tang of her blood bloomed in her mouth, a taste no where as strong as his against her taste buds, 

Brielle had begun to wonder where his other glorious hand had gone when it pushed into the base of her spin, fingers digging in and pulling her waist closer to his body. Brielle's hips pressed into his own, the solid mass of his body, a wall.

A wall which she had the feral sensation to climb. A wall which was more then willing to let her climb upon it, a mounting that could cleave the world into two.

A shattering so unbound it made Brielle's knees quake, Fenrys may has well read her mind ad both his hand moved. Wrapping around the bends of her knees.

"Bre—"

 It was the first word either of them had muttered, yet Brielle couldn't allow him to finish, his lips were apart from her for far too long in the short seconds he took to speak. She already knew what he was commanding, so jump she did.

Her back slammed into the wall behind them, a spike of pain bursting up her spine, she couldn't bring herself to care as Fenrys's mouth pushed onto the skin of her neck, canines grazing the artery just below her skin.  

He sucked and tugged the skin, Brielle thumped her head back against the wall, a cry of utter shattering pleasure leaving her. She didn't know what exactly the sound of her did to him, but she liked the outcome, adored how it worked in her favour.

He pushed his hips into her, pressing her harder into the wall, his lips bit into her flesh, yet she felt no pain, only burning blinding pleasure. His hardening length pushed into her heating core, through their clothes Brielle felt the pulsing. The ache between her legs building.

"You have no idea what you do to me Fenrys Moonbeam" Brielle shocked herself with how breathy her voice sounded when the words left her lips, yet she couldn't bring any part of herself to care or be embarrassed as Fenrys kissed the bruise he had left against her neck, a marking of his making. His onyx eyes glowed with a light Brielle had only seen a handful of times before.

"Then why don't you show me, Future Mrs Brielle Moonbeam"

Something animalistic snapped inside her chest at his words. They had never been able to fully accept their mating bond, in fear Maeve would find out. But Brielle also couldn't find a care for that either. It was traditionally a males job to mark and claim their mate-age with their female. But every part of Brielle, the good and bad, wanted to claim every part of the male in front of her. Pinning her to the wall.

Pushing her full weight into him Fenrys allowed himself to be pushed backwards, hands still hooked under her ass, walking backwards and allowing himself to fall when the back of his legs met the edge of the bed.

Brielle could scent her brother on the sheets, "Gavriel..."

Despite being beneath her, Fenrys shot upwards, hand latching to her back to keep her from falling off his lap, "Don't speak another males name right now."

Brielle growled at him, hand pushing into his shoulders, slamming him back down onto the mattress below them. Leaning forward she smashed her lips to his, mellowing out the growl that had begun building in his chest. Territorial fool.

Grinding her hips down into his, she welcomed the feeling of pressure his erection offered. There was too many barriers, she needed rid of them. 

Sitting back up, Fenrys grunted when she sat back onto him, his head pushed back into the sheet from the pulsing pleasure of her, Brielle slowly teased her shirt up and over her head, feeling the burn of his gaze into her skin. She circled her waist once more, she smirked at the moan that slipped from her mates lips, the sound making the wetness grow between her legs.

The air in the room was cool when it brushed her burning fleshed, her nipples puckered, 

She shifted as Fenrys pushed himself up from under her, Brielle's hands didn't even fumble as they tugged up the bottom of his own shirt, the warmth beneath hit her like an arrow to the chest.

The expanse of his toned stomach made saliva pool in her mouth, her hands went to trace the hard lines of each ridge, he gently grasped her left wrist, fingers finding the pulse there, Brielle watched as Fenrys closed his eyes, chest still heaving.  Feeling each strong thrum of her pulse, lifting her right hand Brielle brought it up to the column of his throat, thumb lightly pushing in to find his pulse. The beat met her thumb pad with no delay, it was strong and warm— full of life.

"I will endure it all for you" his voice, now equally as breathy whispered into the air between them, Brielle's eyes fluttered open to meet his gaze, so unwavering in its resolve her head pounded. Pulling with her wrist lightly she interlocked her hand, leaning in to push her forehead to his.

"We will endure it, Together. We always do."

Fenrys smirked, the true nature of his being shinning through, "You never showed me just what I do to you Brielle Moonbeam"

There was that feeling again, it lodged inside her, a coil in her stomach, a flicker of a flame. She leaned forward to kiss him once more, an open mouthed kiss that deepened with a groan from the back of her throat.

Pushing her knees into the bed under her, Brielle lifted her hips off his, Hands trailing down to grasp the belt over the waistband of his trousers, Never once breaking the connection at their lips.

The movement was so familiar Brielle didn't so much as hesitate once, just like any training, she quickly removed the last of their clothing, leaving them both exposed on the sheets the chilling breeze not so much as fazing them from the combined heat radiating off their bodies.

Just before she sank down onto him, to take him completely inside of her like she never had before, he rested a hand to the jutting bone of her hips, stopping her movement. She looked up expecting to seem a flicker of hesitation.

The oxygen was knocked clear from within her from the expression on his face, no hesitancy, or regret, but worry, Genuine uncanny worry.

"Are you..?" his sentence fell short, a muscle below his eyes twitched, as though he was resisting the urge to look down and take her in, the full expanse of her completely and utterly bare for him. He must be dreaming, they had been intimate before, but never  this far.

A flicker of fear did burn into her, that anyone of the memories of her missions from Maeve might come to mind, but she needed to pushed them under the surface, drown them, push them out, because if she let those memories win, then she was letting Maeve win, letting herself be caged.

Brielle's answer was to clashed her lips to his and fully pushed herself down onto him, she gasped into his mouth, and Fenrys went rigid beneath her. He was so filling her stomach knotted and heart pounded upwards into her head, a dizzying feeling fogging her thoughts.

"Bre?" his voice was worried, but she leaned in to pushed her forehead against his once more, Fenrys tipped his head back to place a gently kiss against her forehead.

"Tell me your reaction is from me and not my powers" she whispered, 

Brielle smelt his worry in the air, but pushed it under, she needed to know, her mates actions were from her alone, and not her magics grip on his senses,

Fenrys shifted his hips slightly, he didn't believe it was possible but somehow the warmth of being inside her made him grown harder, Brielle's eyes snapped open as she felt it, 

"Trust me" he lightly thrust his hips up, Brielle moaned, a sound making his resolve almost snap, his voice a breathy laugh, as though even he didn't anticipate the full scale of his bodies reaction "This is all you."

The rawness in his tone made her toes curl into the sheets, every instinct in her body was roaring to life inside her, clawing her up. Some ancient tugging, leading her as she leaned down, capturing his lips once more, her hips rolling.

Fenrys growled at the feeling, Brielle copied the action once more.  Again, then Again until time became a fuzzy notion distantly in her mind, when he finally released himself inside her, Brielle had cried out, the sound more a roar as her own released cracked through her body.

Taking control satisfied something in her, sticking back together the pieces of her soul. Each time she had fucked a male for the past few years it had been under Maeve's command, and she never once had control of her own body. This time she did and it felt good.

A wild feral feeling clicked, this was all she would need for the rest for her life, her mate and nights like this, and Enduring it together slowly they might both begin to heal. It may take centuries, but they would.

As they continued on throughout the night, Fenrys allowed her to lead them both into oblivion again, again and again. For the first time in a long time Brielle had enjoyed this side of a males company.

She lay awake in the hazy fog of the morning in Skulls bay, Fenrys' naked body pressed to her back, arm holding her tightly in place by her waist, her head resting on his other arm which acted as another pillow.

His breathing was steady, fanning against the back of her neck, worry began to set in, gnawing at her gut. Maeve had given her orders, ones which were out of her control to manipulate. 

In the time she has spent with her mate tonight the Lioness had vowed to never let anyone take away her control of will again, That was not about to change now. She had to find a way out of this command, the lives of everyone in this war may depend on it. The thought was a sick awakening for her.

But as her mate stirred from behind her his grip around her tightening, flipping her over. She allowed herself to climb back atop him once more, Fenrys smiled up at her, Brielle smiled back, What was a few more hours of distractions anyway?

She had allowed herself to be caged before. But that was in the past. And she would find a way out of this command— even if it killed her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 1
This is a POST Empire of Storms one shot. So.... SPOILER ALERT! SPOILERS AHEAD! WARNING: some dark themes All rights go to Sarah J. Maas Happy read...
306K 3.2K 130
So, yeah. Everything is in the title. Enjoy? I do not own Throne Of Glass or its characters(sadly) REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AND WILL BE IGNORED. DMS ASKIN...
1.6K 93 10
Carnage. War. Bloodshed. It surrounded the Mala Fire-Bringer's descendants. Their loved ones had fallen one by one and they were desperately trying t...
68K 2.1K 51
For decades, Aelin Ashryver Galathynius and Rowan Whitethorn have ruled the Kingdom of Doranelle, passing the governance of Terrasen to her cousin, A...