Scarlizzie/Wandanat x Daughte...

By secretromanoff

Hey<3 Basically these are just overdramatic one Shots of scar and lizzie x daughter reader:) REQUESTS ARE OPE... More

It's gonna be okay. - S.J&E.O
Sick - N.R.&W.M.
Oscars...-S.J.&E.O.
Oscars...(2)-S.J.&E.O.
A/N
Someday - W.M. (N.R.)
This isn't Banner - N.R.
I'm here little bug-W.M.&N.R.
Losing Control - W.M.
Dad - S.J. & E.O.
THANK YOU!!
Stars around my Scars - N.R.&W.M.
Failed Marridge-S.J.&E.O.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Its snowing!-N.R.&W.M.
Paparazzi incedint - S.J. & E.O.
Grand Cousine - S.J.
Don't you dare - S.J.&E.O.
A mistake can change lifes Pt.1- S.J.(E.O.)
A Mistake can change lifes Pt.2- S.J.&E.O.
It's your fault - N.R.&W.M.
❗️IMPORTANT
Slipping through my Fingers - S.J. & E.O.
Our little girl - S.J.&E.O.
A/N

I need you.-S.J.

2.4K 37 0
By secretromanoff

Here i am again:p

In this one only Scarlett is your mom and your dad is unknown. Your a single kid and your mom is single too:)

Lizzie will play abother role in this but not a mom, i'm sorry:/

Your age - 15

⚠️TW-su!c!dal thoughts ,depressed

—————————————————————————

*POV SCARLETT*

I need to fly to atlanta tomorrow for a few days and i need to leave Y/N here alone. And i feel soo bad about it because i can see that something is bothering her. She is been so distant lately.

She always eat in her room, she goes there after school, she never comes to cuddle with ,i know i know she is 15 but i just miss my little girl and she normally loves to cuddle with me. And god when was the last time she went out ? Even her grades went down. She is normally a straight A student and pushes herself.

Don't get me wrong i'm not mad or anything but it was always so important to her to be succesfull. She wanted it like this. I always told her she dosen't need to push herself so much because i will ALWAYS be proud of her no matter what.

I just wanna know whats going on with her, i'm so worried about my little girl...

-

*POV Y/N*

,,Honey, i have to go!'',mom shouted from downstairs. She is flying to atlanta for 3-5 days. I came down the stairs to day goodbye.

,,Goodbye mom'',i mumbled into her chest. ,,Goodbye my sweet girl. Remember to call lizzie if anything happens and i can't go on the phone and i'm only gone for around 3-5 days so don't worry alright ? I love you!'' ,,I love you too''

She gave me a kiss on my forehead and then exchanged another ,goodbye' ,then she went out of the door and got in the car with her secruitys. I on the other hand went back into my bed.

Since a few months i feel so sad but i don't know why. Everything is just so overwhelming and school stresses me out. Then all the presure from the people around me to be as good as my mom. And my self-pressure is also very high.

Mom always told me she will be proud of me no matter what. But i feel so distant to her. I miss her cuddles and our movie nights but i just feel like a burden.

I don't know but i just feel so alone and cry over the stupidest things. I feel such a pain and i don't know how to deal with it. I don't feel happy with my life anymore and if i'm being honest i just wanna end it. I just want the pain to stop.

But i don't wanna do this to my mom. I just- i can't. But i don't want to live like this. I don't know how to tell her because how do you tell someone you feel unhappy when you have a good life ? They will just say its for attention or because i'm a teenager.

I don't think thats why. I just have an empty feeling and all whats left in my body is pain. Much pain. But like mental pain. God i don't even know how to explain it ,its just ,i have nothing left to stay alive. I just heard my friends talk about how they use me to met my mom.

Its just ,i don't know ,i feel empty.

I went downstairs to go lay on the couch, watching some of moms interviews and films. But my mind was somewhere else. My mind got through all the bad thoughts getting worse.

I somehow fell asleep and woke up the next day. I went to my phone and had a text from my mom.

*Mom❤️*

Hey Sweetie!!
I just wanted to tell you that i'm safe landed in atlanta ,don't forget to eat something and call me or lizzie if you need anything:)

Hey Mom,
Alright ,be safe. Love you!

I stood up and made myself a small bread with avocado on it. I ate it very slow and put the plate into the dishwasher before laying back onto the couch. I sighed loudly as i wished my hands over my face. I stared at the ceiling forgetting the time. I overthought everything and realised there is literally no point for going on in life.

Nothing holds me here anymore and i think mom would rather like to have another daughter not me.The Thoughts consumed me and it seemed like they are eating me from the inside out. Slowly tears blurred my vision and so fast was i crying again over the stupidest shit on earth.

It dosen't took me look to fall asleep again, in the middle of the day. Wow.

-

When i opened my eyes again it was around 10:30p.m. How long tf did i sleep?¿ i questioned myself as i stood up and went to the bathroom. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and washed myself. I wasn't feeling better at all.

The su!c!de thoughts weren't leaving my head at all and it seemed like it was the only solution i would have. I had the urge to do it and i was to tired to fought it. I was just so tired.

And then i thought about mom. What she would think or if she would be sad? Clearly she would... would she? Or maybe i was just a burden, maybe i wasn't worth even a single tear. I sunk onto my knees ,sobbing ,again.

I really didn't want to the it ,but a part of me told me it will b the only solution... I laid there crying another hour until i decided to call mom. I just could do it i know but i didn't want to do that to my mom- i just i couldn't.

-

*POV SCARLETT*

Its about midnight when i finally came back to my hotel room. It was just the first day and it was already so exhausting to film the end of the movie. I went into the bathroom cleaning my face using my products and hop in my pjama. It was then when my phone rang. Weird.

My face expression grew a Bit concerned as i saw that my daughter was calling.

*The Call*
,,Hello my love ,whats wrong ?'',concern was laying my voice as i stopped in my trackes when i was met with her mufled sobs.

,,Honey ,what is it ? Talk to me.'',i spoke again as she couldn't get a word out of her mouth.

,,M-mommy i-i need you. I-i c-an't d-do it a-anymore. P-please c-come home!'',she sobbed pleadingly. ,,Please Mommy!!''

My heart broke at the name. She hasn't called me mommy since she was 12. she sounded so broken so volunerable.

,,Sweetheart. Breathe my love. Its going to be okay. I'll call lizzie to come to you and i will get the next flight home ,i promise. Just don't do anything stupid okay ? I'mma come home.'',i ressured her as she continued sobbing making a few tears wetting my just cleaned cheeks.

,,O-okay mommy'',she sniffled calming down a bit. ,,I love you ,mommy loves you!! I will see you soon okay ?'',i told her and she send me and hiccup ,i love you too' back. We told goodbye and hung up. I immediatly dialed lizzie's number.

*Call with lizzie*
,,Hm? Scar what is it ?'',her sleepy voice greeted me.

,,Lizzie ? Can you please to to Y/N ? Please. I'm coming home in a couple of hours i booked a last minute flight which goes i 2 hours. Please Y/N called me saying she needs me and can't do it anymore. Please lizzie i'm so scared for her!!'',i rambled.

,,Scar ,breath. I'm already on my way stay on the phone i'll go into the car'',she sounded now wide awake.

We stayed on the phone while she was driving to my daughter she tried to calm me down.

-

*POV Y/N*
After we hung up i still stayed sobbing on the bathroom floor. I hadn't even realised a car pulled up, not until i heard the keys turn and lizzie's concerned voice halled through the house.

,,Y/N??''

,,B-Bathroom'',i huccup. Soon enough an out of breath lizzie opened the door looking at me sadly.

,,Oh Y/N'',she pulled me into her embrace wispering sweet nothings into my ears. She picked me up as i calmed down a bit and we went to cuddle in my bed.

I trust lizzie almost as much as i trist my mom. I usually don't like people other than my mom, but lizzie is different. I would trust her with my life. She and mom are the only ones who are allowed to see me volunerable.

Soon enough the exhaustion took over me sending me into the dark.

-

I woke up to cold bed sheets but a nice smell. I went downstairs seeing lizzie has made pancakes and then another person caught my eye.

Mom was back. How long was i asleep for ? I thought to myself.

,,Mommy!'',i screamed as happy tears fell down my cheeks. She turned around by the name and her eyes light up. She opened her arms coming in my direction i wasted no time jumping into her and tackleing us to the ground.

But i couldn't care less. She hold my head onto her chest as i could hear her sniffleing.

,,My baby. My beautiful baby!''

She is all i need at the moment.

———————————————————————————
1625 words!

I absoloutly don't like this one 🥹
If you are feeling like this ,please talk to someone or write me a message okay ? Your not alone!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]
228K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
21.2K 529 12
motherly comfort book with Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Olsen X Y/n daughter reader oneshots. They'll probab...
138K 2.9K 91
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33