Laufeysdottir: Loki's Little...

By Kat48270

When Loki was taken from Jotunheim by Odin, Laufey was distraught. He searched for his son for centuries befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Notice
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

991 20 3
By Kat48270

Catch-up

"Are they my brownies?" I already knew the answer, but it would be amusing to see them try and wiggle their way out of this.

I watched as they nervously swallowed the food that was in their mouths, then look at eachother, not knowing how to answer.

Present

After I had Thor and Loki replace the brownies that were eaten, I had Loki and my father in a room where they could talk privately.

I was looking after Narfi and Vali. Well, Wanda and Pietro were playing with Narfi and Vali. I was sat on the sofa making sure none of them did something Loki would make me regret.

Like how right Vali was trying to convince Wanda to use magic to dye her hair blue. Vali really wanted blue hair...

Thankfully, Wanda was old enough to know how bad of an idea that was and gently coaxed her away from that intention.

Ten minutes later, my father came storming back into the room. "Lola, we leave for Asgard. Now." Well, atleast he's not mad at me anymore.

"Father, we should make a quick stop in Jotunheim. You know the people will be worried. I spend alot of time in the villages, and the people will be concerned, and worried. I also highly doubt you have announced the reason for my departure to Midgard." I reasoned with him.

He thought it over for a second, but he knew I was right. "Very well." He reluctantly said with a sigh.

"I could either drop the shields and teleport us all, or spend days looking for a portal. Which one would you prefer?" I knew the answer, but propriety demanded I ask beforehand.

"Drop the shields." He was furious.

I waited for Loki to grab ahold of his younglings and for Wanda and Pietro to be at my side. I grabbed their hands and teleported into Jotunheim.

Since my twins, and Loki's, were only quarter Jotun I also used sorcery to put them in warm clothing. It wasn't bulky, but it was thermally insulated. I checked to make sure everyone was here and no-one felt sick, before walking to the castle. On our way there I shimmered into a dress.

It was royal blue in colour, and flared out at the waist. I had used magic to change the emerald highlights in my hair to match my dress and braided into an intricate pattern. Ontop of my hair rested a delicate sapphire tiara with a silver frame.

All four of the children stared in awe as I transformed from a casual, comfortable, Midgardian outfit, into a royal lady of the Jotun Court. Of course, father and Loki were used to seeing such transformations, and didn't pay it much attention.

"I will take the four younglings to the fitting room where I will personally ensure they are dressed appropriately." I addressed my father and brother. They both nodded their heads in acknowledgement and I teleported myself along with my children, neice, and nephew in a room not far from my own chambers.

I squatted so I was at the same hight as Narfi and Vali. "Did your father give you your own ceremonial outfits yet?" I asked them. They both shook their heads. They were obviously too young according to Asgardian standards. On Jotunheim, we get our ceremonial outfits as soon as we can walk.

I got Vali dressed first. She wore a blue-grey floor length dress. I made sure not to go over the top, as I am not sure whether Loki would want his daughter in an outfit like Jotun Court ladies wear. She had on a simple circlet with pearls acting as little blossoms and a small diamond at the drop of it. I braided her long brown hair into a fishtail. She loved it and started running and twirling around the room.

I then dressed Narfi and Pietro into an outfit similar to Loki's (I couldn't find any examples). Pietro wanted his to be electric blue, and Narfi wanted white.

Wanda was next. I let her pick her own colour and, to no-ones surprise, she chose red. Her's wasn't as puffy as my own, but it still flared at her waist. It had a floral-like bodice with a thin row of diamonds before the skirt spanned out into tulle with a silk underskirt. Her circlet had rubies in it and the frame was metallic silver.

I used spells to make sure they all stayed warm and we left to the throne room.

..........

There was no-one in there besides Loki and my father. They looked tense, and awkward. Loki's stiff face broke into a smile when he saw his children.

The two younglings ran towards their father with open arms, wanting a hug.

Loki squatted down and greeted his young, and I walked straight to my father, with my own twins.

"Father." I greeted him with a warm smile, "These are Wanda and Pietro. My twins that Odin took from me." He said as a gestured to my children. "You know of Loki, and those are his own children, Narfi and Vali." He already knew that, but it was tradition to introduce young royals to whoever is sitting on the throne.

He nodded with small tear in his eyes. "Welcome home, younglings." But then he cheekily added, "Lola, you know you are supposed to bow before the king." With a smirk.

"I kneel for no man, father. You know that." I returned his smirk.

"You are right. You prefer them to kneel before you." He sighed as old memories of my childhood played before him.

I would make him wear my tiaras and act as if I was queen and in charge of everyone and everything. Of course, as a loving father, he went along with it. It is his fault I have such high standards and expectations of those I court.

"Your just envious that you couldn't fit into a tiara that was meant for five year old me." I smuggly said with a one sided smile.

"Yes. It wounded me to know that at 3,027 years of age, I couldn't wear a tiara meant for a young Princess." He sarcastically said with an eyeroll.

"You know you loved doing that with me." I smirked as he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

My father stood up and walked towards the court door. "Loki, here you may be addressed as 'Loptr'. It was the name given to you at birth, and the name you are associated with here in Jotunheim. Your children will be addressed as 'younglings' until they are ten years of age and will be introduced properly to the court. The ladies here are as feather brained as the ones in Asgard and only care for power, the men and Lords are just as bad. If anyone tries to address Narfi and Vali as anything other that 'younglings', then that is likely an insult and come tell me who they are, I will deal with them accordingly." I tried explaining as much as I could in the little time there was.

Father opened the court doors once I made sure everyone was in their respected places. I was one step above Loki, since I had been crowned the heir for the throne just after my one thousandth birthday, but that will change since Loki is my older brother, it will be up to the Norns or my father to decide who shall rule Jotunheim. My twins were infront of me, and Loki's infront of him. My mother would be stood opposite us had she still been alive.

The court people soon flooded the room and my father ascended to the throne. There was chatter across the floor, likely about the five new faces of my family.

"Silence." My father commanded, and the sound of nothingness filled the room. "I am sure you have all noticed the new faces of the court, my daughter shall address that matter, momentarily. Your princess was unsafe here in Jotunheim, which is the cause of her recent absence from the court. Someone here is a traitor. They allowed Dark Elves into Jotunheim, whom threatened the safety of your princess."

There were gasps all throughout the room, but i could tell that a few of them were feigned.

"As you can see, she is alright. She was sent to Midgard with the Princes of Asgard, as they, too, were threatened. On Midgard, secrets came to light, secrets my daughter will share now."

I could practically smell their curiosity. It radiated off of them the way Midgard's sun admits light. I stepped from my respected place and stood in the middle of the stairs.

"While on the planet of Midgard, I made a few discoveries. Secrets from the house of Odin. I am sure that the elders among you will remember that my father had a son, Loptr. He was believed to be deceased for over a millenia. Until I uncovered the truth behind his disappearance. The fire giants did not kill him. Infact, they had nothing to do with the disappearance of your prince. Odin had took him."

There was another chorus of gasps throughout the room. Followed by outraged yelling. Citizens were shouting out what they believe should happen.

"THIS IS A CAUSE FOR WAR!" One man yelled out.

"WE MUST MARCH INTO ASGARD, TEACH THE ÆSIR A LESSON!" Another man hollered.

"SILENCE!" I called out over the outraged court. The yells of anger dissipated almost immediately. "We do not want a war with Asgard! It is just their King who played a part of this. The Æsir as a whole are not at fault, and we are definitely not marching into Asgard looking for a battle! We do not want to be seen as the monsters legends have portrayed us to be! My father, your prince, and I shall depart to Asgard within the hour."

"What of the younglings up there? Who are they?" A women asked from the croud.

"The elder of the four are my own children. I am sure a few of you remember when I delivered stillborn twins. They were also took from me by Odin. The younger two are your prince's children." More cries of rage spread throughout the room.

"ODIN'S REIGN MUST END!" A man yelled followed by a chorus of agreement.

"ENOUGH! We are not putting an end to the Allfather's reign. As I said, we are departing for Asgard shortly. I expect there to be no invasions of Asgard. I will personally deal with any soul who dares to cross into their land. We do not want a war! You's are dismissed." The court started to file out, still furious about recent discoveries.

My father stood from his throne and walked towards me with a proud smile on his face. "You did well, Lola." He told me.

"They are insufferable." I whined before adding, "I am going to take them to my chambers so we can prepare for our leave."

He nodded his head and I led Loki and the four younglings to my chambers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
34.7K 1.7K 29
What happens when the one and only Loki Laufeyson threatens you into becoming his accomplice? What happens when you're sentenced to one year in priso...
20.8K 618 51
Asgard was once a happy place for Freya but after her mother was murdered everything seemed dark and sluggish. Freya lived with her horrible neighbou...
52.5K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...