Scars // A Bakugo X Reader...

Od BakuSimp_Hino_Akuma

We all know this story. Three kingdoms who were once allies now at war over the infamous Sword of All Might... Více

{•~Characters~•}
^*•|Ch1: The Wrong Path|•*^

<•~Prologue~•>

43 0 0
Od BakuSimp_Hino_Akuma

"What are you doing?! Why are you walking up to them?! Y/n, stop!! Y/N!" The king shouted, terror only noticeable by her in his voice.

"You can't stop what was meant to be, Barbarian... She belongs with us. Always has, always will." The dry man spoke.

"Y/N! YOU CAN'T! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, DAMMIT!! PLEASE!! I... DAMMIT, I LOVE YOU!!!" She stopped and turned to look at him. Tears filled her eyes as she stared, an obvious feeling of betrayal behind them. He stared back, his eyes widening as they, too, began to shimmer from the light of the sunset as they welled up. "Wait.. wait wait wait, no... don't... don't...!!"

"I'm s-sorry..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
768K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
97.9K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...