奔跑後的落葉- Wither x Skeleton Fan...

By thatsmolgrape

//奔跑後的落葉// bēn pǎo hòu de lùo yè ** I looked through the clear glass of the classroom, hoping to see him. The... More

大家好!
殘忍的世界
一年後
那個黑骷髏
時間:八點半
魔法...?
鬼間
他的秘密 (兩之一)
惡夢
主上,我們發現到他的座標了!
我⋯我喜歡上這蠢貨?!
他們不見了!
1k?! (一千?!)
鬼間冒險變成夢魘
從小我只知邪惡
另一邊
王子殿下
不同的觀點
被他們抓到
只能靠自己
無助滿月 兩之一
TYSM FOR 5k!! (五千多閱讀者!)
無助滿月 兩之二
被附身的他
Hello! Quick update about a new book!
解放他心裡的鎖鏈
太遲的惋惜
逃脫
侵蝕的感情慢慢變成冷漠
我最深的恐懼
平凡的一天、直到⋯
你已經幾夜無眠⋯ 為他站崗。
Thanks for 10k!
透露真相
告白而無法擺脫真相

否認我心裏的感情;我的英雄

468 18 19
By thatsmolgrape

八** (Chapter 8)
eng: Denying the feelings in my heart ; My hero

A/n: Let's get the romance going, the platonic barrier is killing me. Also, two part chapter because I feel like it-

~

Skeleton

~

I laid in bed that night, restless. Why?

Over something so stupid. So, so, SO stupid. I don't know why it keeps replaying in my head. I don't know why he's in my head.

"There. That'll warm you up." My cheeks go aflame at the thought. I groan and bury myself under my blanket. What's wrong with you, Skeleton? You're supposed to hate him! He's a wither skeleton, for notch's sake!

It'll pass. Like everything, I can sleep it off... Just got to get the damn idiot out of my head.

Many hours pass. That idiot basically lives inside of my head, rent-free. I groan and get out of bed, giving up on sleep.

I'm going to be so tired in class later... Oh well. Some things can't be helped. I walk downstairs and take a seat, admiring the beautiful daylit scenery outside. It's such a shame that I'd go up in flames if I even so merely touch sunlight... My eyes start to droop a bit. I yawn a bit a rest my head on my arms, slowly but surely falling asleep...

~

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I wake up to a light tap on the shoulder.

"Go away," I grumble. A soft chuckle. "Alright then, Skeleton. Just wanted to tell you that it's currently ten at night."

"I don't care, let me sleep..." I drift off once more. He woke me up just to tell me the time?! What an idiot. I don't care if it's ten.

...

Ten?!

I jolt awake. "It's ten?!"

"Yup," he says casually, stuffing steak into his mouth, "You looked so at peace so I didn't want to wake you."

"We're going to be so late, oh my Notch... Herobrine's going to kill us!" He shrugs and continues to eat.

I grab his hand and bolt outside, dragging him along with me. "Skeleton, let's just stay home today. It's not worth going to class anyway, Herobrine is just going to scold us."

"So? We deserve it! We're an hour and a half late!" I was pretty much hysterical at this point. Wither seemed indifferent about our situation. "C'mon, let's just ditch for one day. I doubt Herobrine will notice."

"No!" I exclaim. What's with him and skipping class?!

He grabs my hand rather tightly, halting the both of us. "The hell? Wither, we're going to be even later to class!"

"We're not going to class. I'm going to teleport us somewhere else. Besides, class is lame."

"But, Wither, we can't-!" Wither ignores my pleas. "I'd close my eyes if I were you." I do so, closing my eyes tight.

"Wither... We're going to get into so much trouble..."

"You can open your eyes now, Skeleton." I open my eyes slowly. Scanning the area. "W-Where are we...?"

"This is basically a village, but instead of players, it's run by mobs. Mostly wither skeletons, though. It's owned by wither skeletons that were either exiled from the Nether, or managed to escape-!" Wither skeletons?! One wither skeleton is already bad enough! I hop behind Wither for cover, already hating the idea of skipping school.

"What are you doing? C'mon, it's plenty of fun. Way more fun than listening to Herobrine's droning voice." I cling onto his hand as we make our way into the large village. There were many wither skeletons staring into my soul as Wither and I walk by them. I shudder and tighten my grip on the taller skeleton's hand, praying to Notch that him bringing me here wasn't just an elaborate plan for him and his wither skeleton friends to murder me in cold blood.

"Alright, we're here!" Wither leads us to a small building, decorated with all sorts of flowers.

"And where is here?..."

Wither doesn't reply and drags me along inside. The door opens with a subtle ding. I follow behind him, timid about the whole place. The only thing that illuminated the room was a singular candle, dimly lit and seemingly about to go out any minute.

"M'lord!" A short wither skeleton, about half the height of Wither comes running into the room.

"Lord...?" I repeat, confused. Wither chuckles nervously and whispers, "There's no need for honorifics, Colon."

The smaller skeleton nods and turns to face me. "Who's this?"

"This is Skeleton, he's my... Roommate."

"Roommate?" The wither skeleton eyes me, presumably scanning my entire figure. I grip onto Wither's hand tighter. I swear to Notch, if this short wither skeleton tries to kill me...

"Oh my god, Wither, is he your boyfriend or something?!" The smaller skeleton concludes, mouth agape. "No way!"

"What?! Of course not!" Wither exclaims, "What kind of assumption is that?!" My cheekbones darken at the skeleton's comment. Boyfriend? As if.

"I'm just teasing," he says, chuckling light-heartedly. "Anyway, is there anything in particular you're searching for tonight?"

"Nope. I was just bored and wanted to drag his lazy-ass with me."

"Lazy?!" I exclaim, "You're the one who wanted to skip class!"

"Aren't you glad to do something fun for a change? You're always sitting down and studying, boring."

The two of us bicker back and forth. The smaller skeleton stood awkwardly between the two of us.

"That's it. You do whatever, I'm leaving."

"There's no way you can get back without me-!" I exit the small shop, slamming the door behind me as I go down the steps. "He's such an idiot," I mumble, "Always doing dumb things for the heck of it."

As I wander deeper into the village, I notice many wither skeletons whispering as I walk by. I quicken my pace, praying to Notch that I'm just being paranoid over nothing. My legs move quicker and quicker on their own.

"Where do you think you're going, stray?" I freeze at the sound of a gruff voice. Oh my Notch.

"Y'know... It's rare to find a stray so far out from a snowy biome." A few more wither skeletons circle around me. I felt completely paralyzed. I'm screwed. Holy fucking Notch, I'm screwed.

"Ooh, remember the time where we killed a whole clan of strays?! That was before the king exiled us... What a pity..."

"Here's our lucky chance," another wither skeleton says, "Finally, we can kill another one of these mistakes. The king will surely take us all back if we manage to bring back a stray's skull."

"Nothing personal, stray," a wither skeleton says, unsheathing his iron sword, "We just need our jobs back."

I close my eyes tightly, bracing for whatever fate they chose to bestow upon me. Instead of getting stabbed like I expected, I heard a blood curdling scream and a plop. I open my eyes to a crack, confused.

"What the hell do you all think you're doing, huh?" It was Wither. His expression held nothing more than fury as he glared down upon his own kind.

"Y-You're... You're alive?!" One of the skeletons exclaimed, "Lord told us you committed-!"

"Bullshit," he spat. The group of five wither skeletons all exchange glances.

"Look, I don't care if you're the Lord's son or not. We need to bring a Stray's skull back to the king in order to return to the Nether. So, if you'll excuse us, we have a stray to kill."

My body felt numb as I glanced up at my roommate.

"...Fine then. Try to kill him and see what happens." My eyes widen. Wither did not just— I thought— I never should've trusted such a dirty damn wither skeleton. The five skeletons charge at me, swords in hand, with murderous expressions.

Moments before their swords make contact, though, the five of them are brutally pushed up into the air. Wither walks to my side, gently grabbing my hand.

"W-What the hell?!" One of the skeletons exclaim, confused. Wither smirks and releases his hold on them, dropping them from over twenty feet from the air. The five bodies disappear instantly, poofing into thin air within contact of the concrete ground.

"Good riddance," Wither sighs, "Are you alright?"

"I... I want to go back t-to the house, if that's okay..." My voice shook as I spoke. My whole body felt paralyzed.

Wither doesn't object to this and nods. I close my eyes instinctively, feeling the air around me shift for a few moments. I land on a soft material, my eyes opening cautiously.

I was on my bed, safe and sound. I sigh in relief, wiping away the beads of sweat that had subconsciously formed on my forehead.

"Skeleton, I... I apologize for bringing you there," he says suddenly, catching me off guard. His apologetic expression was genuine. "I should've stayed with you the whole time."

"I..." I look into his eyes, thinking about what to say next. Is this his deliberate plan to deceive me? My mind was full of all sorts of scenarios, ranging from death to well— a more painful death.

But... Wither, he's different. He's not like the rest of his kind. For Notch's sake, he's saved me so many times.

I smile a bit, looking up at him. "I... It was fun. Let's just go to a place without so many wither skeletons next time, alright?" He seems rather shocked by my response. "Yeah, sure. Let's do that next time."

The two of us stare at each other for a moment, looking away when we lock eyes. 'Oh my god, Wither, is he your boyfriend or something?!' I mentally scold myself for replaying this memory in my head. My cheeks are tinted bright pink.

"Skeleton?" Wither says suddenly, "Are you alright? You're a bit... Red."

"Y-Yup, I'm fine! Actually, I think I have some homework from yesterday that I didn't complete so if you'll excuse me!" I don't wait for his response, diving out of my room. I stand behind the now closed-door of my room.

What is happening to me? I've never felt such strange things before... Why does it happen around him? Only him... I sigh and make my way to the dining table, pulling my completed assignment out.

Do I... Like him?

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
84.2K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...