HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

EPISODE 52

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Meanwhile, Anna Patricia tells the doctor what John said about just knowing that he loved photography. The doctor says that him remembering what he likes is a good step towards them creating a profile of who John was before his accident and towards him eventually remembering his identity.

Later, Clara, Ramon, Anna Patricia, Luisa, and Armando, meet with Hector, Gina, and Martin. Luisa asks Hector what they were thinking when they decided to risk everything for the plan on Helena. Hector says that they just wanted to get some revenge on Helena for everything she had done to them. Armando says that he understands how they feel, but they need to think through their actions first, since because of who they are and what happened in the past, a lot of people stand to be affected, by anything they do, especially their sister.

Meanwhile, Aranza and Aurelio are at his parents' house. Aranza notices that he is a little, quiet and asks him about it. He says he was just thinking about what it is everyone is discussing that excludes him. Aranza snuggles towards him and says she understands the frustrations of being treated like a child and left out of things because Adrianna and Antonio have done it a lot.

Meanwhile, Antonio is trying to watch a movie on his laptop but cannot concentrate. His mind keeps on going on to what exactly it is the Ortiz family is talking about. He has a feeling it has something to do with whatever secret it is Gina is keeping from him. He wonders if the whole family knows about it.

Elsewhere, Emma receives a message and checks it. On seeing the reaction on her face, Adrianna asks her what it is. Emma says a friend of hers texted her to check some pictures on a gossip page from their neighborhood. Adrianna says that she should, maybe something is interesting or important that she wants her to see. Emma goes online.

Meanwhile, Marianna, Isabella, Alejandro, and Horacio, are meeting at Isabella's house. Isabella asks Marianna if there is anything she should be telling the rest of them. Marianna asks her what she is talking about. Isabella gets her phone and shows her a picture. Marianna is shocked and wide-eyed.

Back to Emma,

She stares at the picture, drops the phone, then rushes to her room. Adrianna debates, about whether she should look at the picture for a second before she decides to do so. Adrianna is equally shocked.

Back to Isabella and company,

Isabella asks Marianna why she was kissing Martin. Marianna shrugs about it and says that it was no big deal. She adds that she ran into him while taking a walk in the park, and they started arguing when he picked on her. She then adds, that, it was a spur-of-the-moment, action to warn him not to pick on her. Alejandro looks at her slightly skeptically and asks her if she is attracted to Martin. Marianna acts shocked and says she is not. She says she finds him irritating, rude, and spoilt. Isabella reminds her that, this kind of scandal could ruin their plans. Marianna shrugs and says that it's not like she posted the picture online. She then reminds them that some random person probably did.

Elsewhere, Emma remembers the picture she just saw, of Martin, kissing Marianna. Why would Martin kiss her? Was he cheating on her with Marianna? The thought of it all was too painful to bear.

Elsewhere, Aurelio comes back from outside, and finds, Aranza, glued to her phone with, a shocked expression. He goes to her side and asks her what's wrong. She tells him that she was just checking out, the local neighborhood, gossip sites online, when she came across a certain, picture. Aurelio asks, her what picture she is talking about. She shows him a picture of Martin kissing Marianna.

Aurelio is shocked as well but says that Martin is a nice person and he loves Emma. Aurelio then adds that given what Marianna did to Hector, there is a good explanation for the kiss. Aranza agrees that Martin is a good person, but adds that Hector was drugged, and Martin looked sober. Aurelio says that while that is true, he still believes his cousin has a reasonable explanation.

Back to Emma,

Emma finally gets, out of the room, and sits near Adrianna. She asks Adrianna if she has seen the picture. Adrianna, says that she had. Adrianna then asks Emma if she can say something. Emma nods. Adrianna says she understands what she must be feeling, having been there herself, but she believes Martin, loves her. Adrianna adds that Marianna is an evil person, who lives to cause harm to others. Emma agrees with her but adds that Martin looked sober in the picture, and given what has already happened, he should know what Marianna is capable of and be wary of her.

Later Gina comes to join them, as Martin and Hector go to join Antonio. Gina is equally shocked at seeing the picture. She hugs her friend.

Elsewhere, Marianna has stepped out to go to the washroom, and so Alejandro, Isabella, and Horacio, discuss her kiss with Martin. Horacio asks the others if they believe Marianna is not interested in Martin. Isabella says that she knows her friend, and she has a feeling she might be regardless of what she says.

Later that night:

Martin looks at Emma, who has been busy with a book ever since he got back, to the house and has said very little to him. As a matter of fact, she has hardly even as much as looked at him. He walks over and sits near her. Emma still does not look up at him. He stretches out one hand to touch her face. Emma closes the book and stands. She starts to walk away but he goes in front of her.

He holds up, her chin and makes her face him. He asks her, what is bothering her. Emma tells him to stop pretending he has no idea, what he did. Martin stares at her confused. He has no idea, what she means, and tells her so. Emma moves away from him and picks up her phone which was on a nearby desk. She scrolls and shows him the picture with Marianna.

Meanwhile, Gina and Antonio are at his house. He is curious about what was being discussed at the Ortiz house but knows Gina would never tell him the truth.

Back with Martin and Emma. He is, a little shocked. Emma watches his reaction. He asks her where she got the picture. Emma says that someone saw the picture, on social media, on one of those online gossip pages, and texted her to see it. Martin wonders to himself if Marianna staged it to get him in trouble with Emma.

Emma notes that his concern is about where the picture came from, meaning he had taken responsibility for kissing Marianna. Martin tells her that he loves her and asks her to let him explain what happened. Emma rolls her eyes, but she does.

Back at Antonio's house. Antonio watches Gina, who is on the balcony staring out at the sea of nothingness. What is on her mind that she won't share with him? Antonio approaches her. When she senses his approach, she turns to look behind. He watches her face for signs of crying but she doesn't have any. He asks her if she is okay and she says she is. Just then, his phone rings. He looks at it and it is Isabella. Antonio frowns. He tries to ignore it, but she calls again. Gina knows it can only be one person, Isabella.

She is sure it is not his grandmother because his grandmother is far more civil and if it were her, he would have picked the call whether he wants to or not. Gina asks him if it is Isabella. Antonio says it is. She then says she will leave and let them talk. She turns to leave but he stops her. Gina starts to protest but Antonio says that he wants her by his side, to give him strength because talking to Isabella is always draining.

Meanwhile, Martin has just finished explaining to Emma what happened. She pauses for a second then asks him if he has ever gotten intimate with Marianna. He momentarily gets shocked at the question but says he has not. Emma then asks him if he is attracted to her. Martin also immediately, says he isn't. Emma looks at him, a little bit longer.

Martin adds that he would never get involved with her, especially after what she did to Hector, because she is crazy, and he would have to be worried about his safety. Emma asks Martin if he is sure, he isn't attracted to Marianna. Martin moves closer to Emma but she moves further back. He insists and assures her that he isn't attracted to Marianna.

Elsewhere, Antonio, asks Isabella what she wants. Isabella tells him that that is no way to speak to the future mother of his child. Antonio says that he has no time or energy to engage in her mind-games, so she should get straight to the point. Isabella reminds him, that they are both responsible for the child. Antonio says he is already providing by paying for her doctor visits and he will provide for the child and love him, but he will never love her and he won't allow her to use the child to manipulate him.

Antonio hangs up before Isabella can irritate him more. Isabella says to herself that, he will be hers and he will marry her whether he likes it or not. She then rubs her stomach. She adds that she hates being pregnant and dreads being fat but if it helps her keep Antonio it is worth it. She smiles devilishly and says that she will never lose to that 'simple townie'.

Shortly after, Antonio watches Gina sit at the edge of his bed, quietly looking down. He asks her what she was thinking. Gina says she was thinking about Isabella. Antonio moves towards her and holds up her chin. He tells her not to worry about Isabella because they already know how she is and so they are prepared for her. Gina agrees. Antonio says he does not want to discuss, Isabella anymore or let her ruin their evening. He leans in and begins to kiss her. With an equal passion to match his own, Gina kisses him back. After some time, Antonio stops kissing her and strokes her face before he carries her to the bed and continues to kiss her, as they engage in the eternal dance of love.

The next week on Monday at the university, the final end-of-semester exams begin. They are to take two weeks. Two weeks later on a Monday, the private investigator, Juan Patricio hired is to arrive at his office with his report. Juan Patricio is anxious and hopes, that the wait is worthwhile. Something about the birth of Clara's son leaves him with questions. Could he be?... Hopefully today he will be closer to finding out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 100 22
A beautiful and strong minded miraculous toddler ADELIANA born in the de- luca family got kidnaped they tried to find her but they lost the hope the...
9.2K 307 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...
97.5K 2.2K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
47.1K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...