What you mean to me

By SweetTiana15

THIS IS A RANDOM BOOK I WROTE, WASN'T REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE. ************************************ "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

517 10 2
By SweetTiana15

It was a week later.

"Happy birthday!" I was waken up by my brother and my mom standing over me with 2 big balloons that said 19 on them.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Thanks." I looked at the time and saw it was 11:55am "Damn, I've been sleep for a while."

"Yeah we know, that's why we wanted to come wake you up." Luke replied.

"I got you a gift." My mom held it out.

"You didn't have to." I grabbed it from her and opened it up, inside was a beautiful bedazzled dress "I love it, thank you."

"And I got you something too." Luke held out a small package, I grabbed it from him and opened it up, inside was diamond earrings.

"Thank you to you both." I stood and hugged the both of them.

"Of course." Luke replied and left the room.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited a couple of your friends over."

"Mom, I barely have any friends."

"I had Luke help me invite some people over."

"It's probably gonna be a whole lot of his friends" I got out of bed.

"Well either way, Just enjoy your time and have fun." She kissed me on the cheek then left the room.

I decided I was gonna wear the dress my mom bought for me, with some black heels. I grabbed me a lingerie set and the dress then put it to the side. I looked through my closet for my heels and found them in the corner, I put them next to my outfit.

Perfect outfit.

************************

It was later on around 4:00 pm, there was a lot of people downstairs, I was in my room getting ready while Rell watched me.

"Damn, you're looking sexy in that dress."

"Thank you." I smiled and continued applying my lipgloss.

"Making me want a bite." He ran his hand down my back.

"Not right now." I slapped his hand away.

"I'll try to control myself." He leaned forward and started kissing on my neck.

"Stop it." I laughed and pushed him away "You're making me horny."

"That's a good thing." He turned me around so I can face him, he pushed me against the dresser and grabbed my face kissing me.

He started to plant more kisses on my neck, I softly moaned then pushed him away "Seriously, I can't leave everyone waiting any longer."

"You're right, I'm sorry, I just can't control myself." He chuckled.

"We'll go wait for me downstairs, I'll be down in a couple minutes."

"Okay." He kissed me then left the room.

I slipped into my heels then strapped them, I walked over to my body mirror to check myself out.

I looked pretty damn sexy.

I grabbed my phone off my bed then left my room, I walked downstairs where people were around talking, some were eating, and some were drinking.

"There goes the birthday girl." Ron, A boy from my school walked over to me "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I was confused because me and him have never spoke before, I just knew he was in a couple of my classes.

"I know we never spoke like that but if i'm being honest I always had the biggest crush on you, I was too scared to speak up though." He smiled.

"Oh, uh, well I don't know what to say." From across the room I could see Rell watching us both.

"I got you something." He held out a gift.

"Aw, thank you." Before I could open it Rell walked over.

"What's going on over here?" He wrapped his arm around my neck and looked Ron up and down.

"We're just chatting." I replied.

"Oh, are you both together?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah, we are." Rell replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'll leave you alone." Ron walked off.

"You didn't have to come do that." I said.

"Why not? He was tryna push up on you obviously."

"I would have turned him down kindly then."

"Well I did it for you." He smiled.

"Rell." A familiar voice called him, I turned to see it was Sabrina.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I didn't invite you." I know damn well Luke didn't invite her, so I don't know how she found out I was having a party.

"Relax sweetheart, I'm here to speak with Rell."

"Well he doesn't wanna speak with you, so now you can make your exit."

"You shouldn't be the one mad here at all, I should be the one mad considering I was the one cheated on."

"Ashley, I'm gonna go speak with her real quick, it won't be long."

"Okay, fine."

I watched as they walked towards the front door and walked out.

Of course I didn't want him speaking with her, but I didn't wanna seem overprotective or anything.

"Hey sis." Luke walked over to me.

"Hey." I stood with a drink in my hand, patiently waiting for them both to come back into the house.

"What are you looking at?"

"The door, Rell is out there speaking with Sabrina and I'm waiting for him to come back to see what she wanted to talk about."

"Oh damn, you shouldn't leave her alone with him though, she's probably gonna try something."

"You think?" I turned to face him.

"Probably."

"Okay, hold up." I walked towards the door and opened it up, they both was sitting down on the steps, Sabrina was crying.

"Can you please just give us some time alone to talk?" She sniffled.

"I feel like Ashley should be here too, she's involved."

"I honestly don't wanna see her face right now."

"Look Sabrina, I don't want there to be any beef between me and you, you have every right to be mad at me because I did do something I had no right doing, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and I would never want anyone else to feel the way you feel, I know it feels like shit getting cheated on, trust me, i've been through the same before."

"The whole thing is I had every right to be suspicious about the both of you, I didn't wanna be the crazy jealous girlfriend but for some reason I knew some shit was going on, and I was right, it hurts that I had to find out about it after I got dumped, the whole reason I wanna talk to him is just to get an apology because I would have never did him like that." She wiped away her tears.

"I know Sabrina, I'm so sorry, It's just I fell out of love with you and I fell in love with someone else, I know it sucks but I couldn't go through every day pretending I still felt the same way about you."

"I never wanted you to pretend either, all i'm saying is that you could have told me how you felt from the jump, that's all."

"I know, and I apologize for that, I really mean that."

"Well, thank you for apologizing." She stood "And Ashley, I didn't want there to be any bad blood between us either, I was just pissed off with you and I seen how you were acting around him, I could sense that you had feelings towards him which is why at the beach I told you to stay away from him, If you were in my spot wouldn't you have done the same?"

"I would have, I wouldn't want anyone around my boyfriend that I don't trust."

"Exactly, and there was a reason why I didn't trust you and now you see why, But I don't wanna argue with you again, I don't wanna fight with you, I just wanna leave on good terms, I accept your apology and I just hope you both are happy together, happy birthday."

"Thank you."

"Is it okay if I hug you both?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

She gave me a hug then gave Rell a hug "I'll see you both around." She got back into her car then drove off.

"Wow, I was really expecting a argument or a fight." I said.

"Well I'm glad she didn't come cause a scene, she was pretty calm."

We walked back into the house "Well at least she's over it."

"Good, now it can be peaceful for us both with no crazy ex girlfriend." He chuckled.

"I'm just glad that me and you can be together with no other problems, I really enjoy spending time with you, you mean a lot to me, you make me happy, I just love you so much." I leaned in kissing him.

"I love you too." He smiled.

"Birthday girl, it's time to sing happy birthday!" My mom yelled out.

I walked over to my cake and everyone surrounded me, everyone began singing happy birthday to me.

"Now make a wish!" My mom said.

I leaned over, There was really nothing to wish for, I already had everything I wanted, and that everything was Rell.

I looked at Rell with a smile then blew my candles out.

ENDING THIS BOOK HERE 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 155 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
44.4K 1.5K 14
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...
712K 20.4K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
161K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...