Blunt Force// WILLIAM AFTON X...

By ic4rus0_

Going down the rabbit whole wasn't the greatest decision of your life but as long as he guaranteed you protec... More

Chapter 1: New home
Chapter 2: Fredbear's diner
Chapter 3: An interview
Chapter 4: Badluck
A/N
Chapter 5:Changes
Chapter 6: First kill
Chapter 7: Sharp teeth part 1
Chapter 7: Sharp teeth part 2
Chapter 8: A contract
Chapter 9:Clever girl
Chapter 11: Slut
Chapter 12: Trouble
Chapter 13:
hi

Chapter 10: Fragments from the departed

794 22 63
By ic4rus0_

I'm having bad dreams
      And nothing you can do will keep the bad
         things
           Away from me until I fall asleep, bad
              dreams
                 Despite your good intentions

William's POV:

     As he stood in front of the entrance of a place he once visited,William waited for y/n to find her keys and unlock the door. As her hands could finally grab the small sharp object from her messy backpack, she succesfully opens the door and he follows her immediately.The man always found the height difference between them amusing.Him being taller and stronger gave him much more advantage,while she was a small creature compares to him,clumsy sometimes.Even after months he still couldn't quite figure out his attraction to her, and he wasn't sure if he could label it 'obsession'.

A bandaged hand reached to him tearing him apart from his daydreaming,guiding him further into the house.

"I just need to pack some clothes and some personal things."Watching her collecting her things couldn't let him abandon his hopes that her friend will not come back.If he could steal her forever and keep her just for himelf,he would.She was wearing some of his clothes that did fit her ,bathed in perfume,that aroused him,that gave him the feeling that he had full possession over her.

"I think that we are done."The way her eyes looked at him, fully opened ,made his hunger act impulsively.He captured her in a passionate kiss,not wanting to let go of her lips any time soon.As he burried his hands in her waist he reached for her hips, lifting her up until he would position her right on the bed ,under him.With one hand Y/N caressed his hair while placing the other one around his neck.After some minutes of soft moans and exchanged saliva the kiss finally broke up for a second,stopping William from stripping her off of her shirt,gesture that annoyed him.Shortly his eyes widened a little when he observed the small beads of tears placed on her rose cheeks.

"Are you ok?"She quickly wiped away her tears,avoiding looking into his eyes in an attempt to hide her burst of emotions.

"Yeah,I'm ok.I don't know why I started crying."She chuckled, smilling at the man who was holding her tight,then she kissed him once again before letting go.The tears were actually of joy,excitement,confusion,sadness,guilt and shame.Her heart was assaulted by all those feelings,all at once,and they bursted out in tears if not in words.As she got up,the man followed her,helping her move the few boxes.

      A small notebook, placed at the edge of the bed,chaught his attention.Grabbing the small object,he carefully looked through its pages.It was y/n's diary in which were written all the things she loved and hated,all her thoughts and feelings were now fully exposed for the man's eager eyes.As the new information was occupying his mind he found himself reading fragments from that night.He could still feel the knife's handle in his hand.The ecstasy he got from killing a grown up.His lungs were forced into taking deep inhales as a way to calm his anger.

"Oh you found've my journal."His eyes darted upon the woman that entered the room.Not giving her another second to react,or a chance for himself to process his surroundings,his hand made brutally contact with her face.Y/N fell on her knees,her cheeks bright red,one more than another,caused by the heavy palm and the tears that were falling rapidly down her face.

     It has not been in her mind,not a single time,that the man who was standing right above her,could resort to acts of violence towards her.A stupid belief anyway.Her mind was too crowded to decide what to do and fear was accumulated in her veins,her heart beating faster and faster.

"Why the hell did you wrote that?"William yelled at her making the the one who stood defensless on the floor look up.She could distinguish the flames of hatred in his eyes,how they could burn her alive if they were to come and to swallow her whole.No one ever saw this side of him besides his wife and his victims.Henry did one time manage to pull the cat's tail more than he should and got scratched.William and Henry were pulled apart by Lora,back when they all were rubbing their elbows against their classroom's benches.Pure rage was holding onto his clenched fists.

"Have you even got a single fucking clue?The fuck was in your head when you were writing that stuff?"When he didn't get an answer from the girl, he grabbed her roughly by her shoulders,forcing her to stand up.

"Tell me Y/N!Has it ever been in that pretty head of yours that someone would have found what you have written?That I could have gone to prison?That you could have done the same?And believe me when I say that I'm the only thing you should fear when you are with me." His poisoned tongue spat all those words with spite.Y/N whined when her shoulders started to hurt at the tight grip William had,bringing a slight smile onto his face that dissapeared as it appeared.

"Who the hell gave you the permission to violate my privacy in the first place?"Y/N yelled back at the man but to her misfortune he did not back up.

"I'm sorry."Said the girl in pain but the words did not stop him from yelling or from letting her go,on the contrary ,he dug his fingers deeper into the girl's arm,making her shriek under the pressure.

"I am sorry William,please.I will- I will rip them, I will burn them but please,please stop."Y/N whined,her words barely audible,surpassed by her cries.Quite satisfied, he let go of her arms, embracing her in a hug.The tears had stopped, replaced by a confused look on her face and a faint stain of fear,and she responded to the hug.

       Ofcourse he did not want to hurt her too much ,but to inflict fear.He wanted to have full control over her, and Y/N stepping on different squares,other than she was allowed to,made him mad.He wanted obedience and he always obtained what he wanted.The way her finger clenched around his clothes,startled something in him.It was the ecstasy that came from pain,reveling on his victims wounds made him take on the mantle of bitter sadism.But that's not the reason of his gruesome acts,as Afton himself couldn't recall his motives.

    The only thing he knew is that he enjoyed the tormented looks on his prey.

    Now the two of them were going back to the Afton's house,where Y/N would have to wait until Amber would come back.Her brother,Alex,had it terrible.He still couldn't wake up from his coma.In all this time Amber never left his side,she slept next to him and would often return home just to shower and leave as soon as she was done.Their mom would now take her of Amber,making sure that she eats and hydrateds herself, meanwhile their dad would visit after his work.They all were tired but it didn't compared with the pain of seeing your close one suffering.

    Getting of the car William paused, taking a look at Y/N that didn't even move despite the fact that they arrived a few minutes ago.She was still looking out the window, ignoring him completely.

     As he took his sit back,he closed the door and leaned towards Y/N.Gentle kisses were being placed on the girl's neck,covering every inch of skin,from her jawline to her collarbone and some of them even sneaked a little bit under the t-shirt.Y/N finally gave in after William grabbed her by her waist,one hand slipping on her thigh.

   The tension grew along with the lack of air  induced by the hungry kisses and muffled moans.Interrupting the kiss William shamelessly slipped his hand under Y/N shorts.He did not care that they were in the car,he did not care if someone would be outside watching them.The girl covered her mouth with both hands trying not to make a sound as his fingers went inside her.William grabbed her hands uncovering her red face.

"I want to hear you ,darling."

With a rhythmic pace he started drawing invisible circles on her clit,making her restrained moans louder and more clear.He just stared at the hot mess that he created,enjoying every part of it.Her back arched as she was racing an orgasm and closed her eyes.

"Keep going"

William spoke in her ear, kissing her cheek ,while Y/N was gently holding his arm with both hands ,afraid that he might stop.A knock came on the window stopping the lustful scene that was going on.Y/N crossed her legs immediately and took her old position back,avoiding the person that was now watching them.William on the other hand looked into the woman's eyes ,unfazed that he was interrupted. 

"How can I help you,Mary?"The shock on the woman's face was still visible and she took some seconds to gather herself before answering.

"I was gonna ask if Lora is home but I um- I am convinced that she is not.Thanks anyway."William shooked his head in approval and the woman left.It was the same woman that Y/N saw that day.

"What the fuck."Spoke Y/N."How long has she been staring?"

"About a minute I suppose."The girl's eyes widened,feeling overwhelmed with shame and guilt.

"Caught her in the mirror.I was curious how long would she continue to stare at us."Said William laughing it off.

      As he was holding his most favourite knife,he carefully chopped the onion just to add it next to the meat,garlic and green paper in the sauce-pan.William was good with knifes.He had a whole collection of kitchen knifes that he and Lora used them when they were cooking.

      There once was a time when the family was happy,and in truth no one had seen it coming and no one would have ever guessed that all of that was gonna end badly.When they had Elizabeth Lora entered in a postnatal depression from which her mental health deteriorated a bit,but that didn't stop her from loving her kids.

   As for William,he always was like this ,a weird human since he was a kid but he somehow managed to camouflage himself in society,
becoming a business man,owning a restaurant with his best friend,Henry.He stepped out from what was normal only when he would find himself with splatters of blood on his face and clothes.Only his mind could keep up with his madness.

    With a cutting board full of diced tomatoes Y/N poured the vegetables in the pan while the man was still stiringthe food.
The sauce was almost ready and the pastas were waiting on two plates.

"I know that it's rude to ask but,why you and Lora broke up?"As she puts the plate down she looks up to make eye contact with the person that she questioned.The man was took by surprise a little by her boldness but didn't hesitate to answer.

"It's complicated and I wouldn't want you to lose your appetite now,would I?"

      As William got up he took some minutes to make sure that Y/N was finally asleep.Some moon's rays found their place onto the bed and some of them on the girl's face.William gazed upon her ,fixing her body with his eyes analysing every inch of her.

      The girl would have no clue that he put her into a deep sleep.She would wake up next morning and everything will be fine.She wouldn't find the small bottle of the sleeping pills that William used in her drink.In fact,he crushed them into powder,easier for usage.

      Now the house was quite.There were no cries to come out from Elizabeth's room and Michael wasn't there to stumble upon his own legs on his way to take a midnight snack.

     With Y/N unconscious William could be as loud as he pleased but tonight he had outside activities.Grabbing his jacket he got his car keys and went down town.The night was short although it wasn't in his intentions to hurry.The girl who occupaied his bed wasn't gonna wake up any soon and everybody else was asleep.His face was well contured by the few rays of moon who dared entering the car.

    Once he arrived at his destination he took on his leather gloves that he had prepared in the trunk, he grabbed a shovel and a bag.The place was well lit by all the light that was reflected into the lake.He wouldn't need any kind of light source to see what he was doing as it wasn't the first time Afton visited this place.He was convinced that no one else knew the place and it was a great spot to burry his secrets.

     Not an hour had passed and he was already done,ready to leave and get back under his bed sheets next to his partner.As some beads of sweat fell down the man's forehead,he made the final arrangements.You would have to get pretty close to notice that someone was actually burried there.

     Before leaving his jacket on the floor he took out a phone.His fingers wrote something quickly before closing the small device.As the phone from his hand closed another phone lit up the dark room,with a pop-up notification.

A/N: I'm honestly too tired to even look for my "???" where I should go back to correct the missing words/phrases.Pardon me for sucking at this and writting so little,I'm working at my portfolio and I'm busy drawing and writting other stuff.I'd also like to announce that this thing I've been pulling since april😭has almost come to an end.There are 3 or 4 more chapters to go :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
40K 1.1K 8
In the gloom of night, standing like a guardian before the front doors of Freddy Fasbear's was the imposing form of William Afton. "You don't intimid...
38.9K 738 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
19.4K 433 22
♟TW: Bad habits like smoking or drinking, sexual comments or jokes, probably smut ( I don't really know yet), mentions of blood, murder, suicide, and...