❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

Galing kay -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... Higit pa

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

048; we kept it pretty platonic

928 36 9
Galing kay -SOLARSYSTM

with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in
love now,
kiss me like you wanna be loved

THIRD PERSON.

"Evelyn your playlist is terrible."

"What?" Evelyn looked up from the floor she had been mopping, staring at Rosemary who had responded with a quick laugh and a shake of her head, "No it isn't."

"It goes from some rap song to the Tangled soundtrack."

"Okay?" She shrugged, "there's a song for everyone's tastebuds. How's Corbyn?"

"Amazing." The girl raised her eyebrows as Evelyn smiled at her.

"Amazing," she mumbled, "you're talking again?"

"Oh yes." She nodded, "and he's an amazing kisser... I would even say a perfect kisser. Can I go into details with you? It feels kind of weird with Harry, he doesn't understand all of it."

"I would love to hear about the details." Evelyn nodded with a small laugh, continuing to mop the floor while Rosemary continued making the orders to be sent out the next morning.

"Yesterday morning we made out." She began as Evelyn shot her head up, "and it ended up with my shirt being removed and I was untying his sweats."

"Oh my god," she mumbled, covering her mouth, "how did this happen? Details. Now."

"I needed to make my bed and I told him to move but he refused being the stubborn man he is," Rosemary explained with a smile, "he pulled me onto him and made a joke about how he liked that approach because he could see the top of my-"

"He's a boob guy?" Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows, "he really gave me the vibe of an ass guy."

"He's probably both, anyway," she laughed, "so then he made another joke about how he just brushed his teeth because I refuse to kiss him if he's still got morning breath, he ended up kissing me and then we got a little carried away."

"So you're on top of him and kissing him?" She asked, "like straddling him?"

"...Yes." Rosemary glanced up to her, "he did something, I don't know exactly what he did but whatever it was it felt good so I may have moaned slightly and-"

"Rosemary!" Evelyn gasped with her mouth open, "you moaned during a make out? You have no self-control."

"Okay, wow, that was rude." She furrowed her eyebrows, "moving on. After I moaned I'm pretty sure he then got really into it because he removed my shirt and threw it across the room."

"Threw it? He wanted sex."

"Evelyn let me finish."

"Sorry."

"We moved onto our sides and he pulled my leg over his and we continued making out for a few more minutes," Rosemary explained while a smile grew on Evelyn's face, "then when I was untying his sweats, Vivian walked into my apartment."

"Fuck no." Evelyn rolled her eyes, "just when it was getting good."

"I did try continue." Rosemary laughed, "Corbyn stopped me."

"You tried to continue even with Viv at your place?"

"...Yes." She smiled slightly, "I was a little turned on and I wanted to...you know."

"You wanted to have sex," Evelyn smiled and laughed, "if Vivian didn't walk in would you have had sex?"

"Well if he wanted to, yeah." She nodded, "he also called me baby yesterday."

"Are you guys together?"

"Not officially but I'd say we're definitely like, close to dating." Rosemary looked up at her, "I just needed to tell someone because that make out has been all I have thought about, and anyone else would say that's normal in a relationship but obviously we're still fake to the public so..."

"Your love language is not quality time." She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "it's physical touch, Rosy."

"Okay maybe it's both." Rosemary shrugged, "I like kissing him... and being near him... I think I'm a really needy girlfriend."

"You're the independent girlfriend who likes to be around her boyfriend, you like to do things by yourself and not be told what to do but you will literally melt underneath his touch." Evelyn told her as Rosemary slowly nodded in agreement.

"I did not want to stop kissing him, Vivian ruined my entire morning for that." She sighed, "I do just melt into him, maybe that's my issue."

"It's not a bad thing." Evelyn told her, "it's cute."

"What about when he goes on tour? I'll be crying everyday." She said, watching Evelyn place the mop and bucket in the backroom before she turned off the lights at the front of the store.

"Facetime."

"I can't kiss him through a phone."

"Wrong. Soulja Boy sang kiss me through the phone for a reason." Evelyn held her hand up as Rosemary tilted her head and rolled her eyes, "technically you're not fake to the public anymore because you're not actually faking a relationship, you know?"

"Yeah, he wants me to quit so he can make it the real thing." Rosemary told Evelyn as the girl paused in shock, "which makes me think once I quit he'll actually ask me to be his girlfriend, he's just scared of his manager not taking it well."

"Why?"

"I don't know. He just seems worried about it."

"But you guys are made for each other." Evelyn frowned, "quit as soon as possible, you need that girlfriend title."

"...You know when something feels too good to be true? That's how I feel with him." She said, "he's so perfect, I can't find a single flaw in him. He knows every small thing about me and how I want to be treated, it just seems so smooth."

"A match made in heaven." Evelyn smiled, "you're starting to overthink it, stop doing that before you end up in a downhill spiral."

"But-"

"You made out, Rosy. You almost had sex and he called you baby. There's nothing fake about that," she shook her head, "he wants you just as badly as you want him, nothing to stress or overthink over."

"...I know you don't like talking about your sex life but I just want you to know, you can tell me and I promise it'll never go to anyone else." Evelyn smiled at her, "if you need advice on sex I am right here."

"You have college work to do, not stress on your boss' sex life."

"I'm not stressing over that, I'm waiting for you and Corbyn to have sex, fucking make it official already." Evelyn threw her arms up in frustration, "you're annoying me by not being a couple."

"We are a fake couple so technically-"

"Doesn't count. I know it's fake." She folded her arms, "and you've never kissed him in front of me."

"I haven't kissed him in front of anyone," she smiled, "apart from when my sister walked into the kitchen on us making out."

"...In the kitchen?" Evelyn raised her eyebrows.

"I may have been sat on the counter."

"Rosy..."

"Pulling down his zipper."

"Rosemary."

"And his hands were up my dress."

"Rosemary Bennett." Evelyn covered her mouth, "and you moaned then, right? I bet you
moaned."

"I didn't then." She shook her head, "but we don't really kiss in front of people, we just tell people we kiss."

"So this could all be a lie and I'd never know." Evelyn replied as Rosemary looked at her.

"Would I go into this much detail and admit that I moaned if it was a lie?" Rosemary asked her as she paused and slowly shook her head, "unless I am somehow dreaming, it's real."

"Next time we see him can you please kiss him in front of me?" She smiled, "I want to fangirl."

"Okay." Rosemary laughed, "how are you and Ruben?"

"He's been too busy with college work right now." Evelyn frowned, "but we've had sex, just so you know."

"I figured, you've been dating for almost a year."

"...have you ever... you didn't even kiss him in high school? At a party? When you were drunk?"

"No? We kept it pretty platonic." She shrugged, "we shared a bed when we'd stay at the other persons but it was always like that and we never did anything."

"Me and Ruben were doing all that when we were just friends."

"I can promise you that you were not just friends, Ev." Rosemary laughed, "friends don't do that."

"Okay... maybe we were a little more. But besides the point." She folded her arms, "I'm just shocked that you've been so platonic until now."

"We've only really been a thing for just over a month," Rosemary shrugged, "we didn't like each other until recently."

"One of you must have had feelings long before this."

"Well it wasn't me." She laughed, "my feelings are very recent however they are extremely strong. Corbyn probably feels the same too."

"Who made the first move?" She asked as Rosemary paused.

"Both of us." The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "we kissed in my office, it was both of us."

"Someone has hidden feelings."

"I doubt it." She raised her eyebrows, "can you finish talking about you and Ruben now? I want details too."

A/N

procrastinating finishing the medicine series rn...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.4K 2.9K 60
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ∣ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 .
73.8K 1.9K 52
✯ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜...
90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...
30.9K 1.4K 28
𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗." 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...