A Tale of Two Sisters || Tang...

נכתב על ידי Disneyfan_1235

Rapunzel has dreamed of seeing the floating lights, for years - Y/n has dreamed of one day finding her long-l... עוד

☀️ Mother Knows Best ☀️
☀️ A Thief and Some Thugs ☀️
☀️ Dances and Lanterns, At Last ☀️
☀️ Happily Ever After ☀️
💖 Kingdom Of Corona 💖
🍬 Meeting Vanellope 🍬
👑 A Tangled Wedding 👑
👑 A Golden Coronation 👑
🌻 First Season Introduction 🌻
🌻 Meeting the Alchemist 🌻
🌻 Rapunzel's Enemy 🌻
🌻 Fitzherbert P.I. 🌻
🌻 Best Birthday Ever 🌻
🌻 Challenge of the Brave 🌻
🌻 Cassandra v. Eugene 🌻
🌻 The Return of Strongbow 🌻
🌻 In Like Flynn 🌻
🌻 Great Expotations 🌻
🌻 Under Raps 🌻
🌻 Attila The Bun 🌻
🌻 Pascal's Story 🌻
🌻 Angry and Red 🌻
🌻 The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth 🌻
🌻 Max's Enemy 🌻
🌻 The Way of the Willow 🌻
🌻 Queen for a Day 🌻
🌻 Painter's Block 🌻
🌻 Not in the Mood 🌻
🌻 Quest for Varian 🌻
🌻 The Alchemist Returns 🌻
🌻 Secret of the Sundrop 🌻
🌕 Season 2 - Intro 🌕
🌕 Trust in the Alchemist 🌕
🌕 Beyond the Corona Walls 🌕
🌕 Crashing a Wedding 🌕
🌕 The Return of Quaid 🌕
🌕 Goodbye and Goodwill 🌕
🌕 The Forest of No Return 🌕
🌕 Freebird 🌕
🌕 Vigor the Visionary 🌕
🌕 Keeper of the Spire 🌕
🌕 King Pascal 🌕
Important Story Update

☀️ Origins and Obligations ☀️

4.8K 72 46
נכתב על ידי Disneyfan_1235

"This is the story of how a young girl and I died." Flynn narrates. "But don't worry, this is actually a really fun story. And the truth is, it isn't his. Or mine. Only partly mine." Y/n adds.

"This is the story of two girls, named Rapunzel and Y/n." Flynn clarifies. "See? Partly mine. And it starts, with the sun." Y/n says.

"Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower. It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured." Flynn explains.

A drop of sunlight falls from above, and lands upon the Earth. A beautiful, luminous flower blossoms from the floor, minutes later. An elderly lady with a cloak on and a green lantern in her hand discovers this beautiful flower. She observes it, curiously.

"Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important." Flynn points out.

"Well, centuries passed and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen, my wonderful parents. And my mother, well she was about to have a baby, and she got sick, really sick." Y/n says.

"She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magical golden flower." Flynn clarifies.

The elderly woman revisits the magical, golden flower. "Ahh, I told you she'd be important." Flynn reminds. "See instead of sharing this beautiful flower, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had to do was sing a special song." Y/n explains.

"♪ Flower, gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine ♪" Mother Gothel sings.

As Mother Gothel sings the intriguing song, the flower begins to glow brighter. Her grey hair begins to blacken to her natural hair colour, while the wrinkles on her skin fade and her bony fingers gradually turn younger - her youth was returning!

"All right, you get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right?" Flynn remarks.

Mother Gothel's eyes widen as she hears commotion quite far. She covers up the flower with a basket covered in leaves, disguised as a bush but when she gets up and leaves, she accidentally knocks the faux bush over with her lantern.

"We found it!" A Coronian guard yells, looking at the magic flower. More guards dig up the flower as Mother Gothel observes them from the shadows.

"The magic of the golden flower healed the queen." Flynn states, as the flower petals float in a bowl of water - the queen drinks from it and is soon healed.

"A healthy baby girl, a princess, was born with beautiful, golden hair." Flynn says, as the baby giggles and plays with her baby feet in her crib, looking up at the baby mobile spinning above her.

The king chuckles and the queen quietly giggles, adored by their golden-haired daughter. The queen lifts up her baby daughter and she giggles, adorably. She giggles once more, then rests her head gently against her daughters, as they both smile. The king then places a tiara on the baby's head.. it's too big for her, but still looks gorgeous.

"I'll give you a hint - that's Rapunzel. My big sister." Y/n says. Baby Rapunzel giggles, and the tiara topples slightly as she smiles at her loving parents.

"To celebrate her birth, the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky." Flynn says.

King Frederic lights a lantern. He and his wife then lift it into the sky as Baby Rapunzel waves to the lucky lantern, and everybody kingdom citizen cheers and applauds the joyous celebration.

"And for that one moment, everything was perfect.. but then, the moment ended." Y/n says, sadly.

The door of the balcony of the king and queen's bedroom slowly creeks open. A shadow is seen over baby Rapunzel's crib. It's Mother Gothel!

"♪ Flower, gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock rev- ♪" Mother Gothel sings, as Baby Rapunzel's hair begins to glow brightly like the golden flower. Mother Gothel's youth is returning to her. But she snips a part of the baby's hair to keep, in the hope that it would work as successfully as the golden flower did for her. How wrong she was...

The hair Mother Gothel snipped turns brown, as does the other end of the hair which is attached to the baby's head. Mother Gothel's true age begins to catch up with her, as she stares at her bony hand and fingers in horror. The king and queen are then suddenly woken up by Baby Rapunzel's crying.

"Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child and just like that.. gone!" Flynn explains.

The king and queen sit up to see Mother Gothel with the infant princess in her hands. With a swoosh of her black cloak, she vanishes, taking poor Baby Rapunzel with her.

"The kingdom searched and searched, but they just couldn't find my sister." Y/n states, in a saddened tone. "The people of Corona became gloomy over the sorrow for the king and queen, and for Rapunzel. But four years after her disappearance, the kingdom began to rejoice and celebrate the birth of the king and queen's second and youngest baby - a second baby girl." Flynn says.

"To the king and queen's gratitude, the queen remained in good health as their second daughter was born - the youngest princess, with beautiful brown hair and brown eyes just like her mother's, besides a small golden streak in the left side of her hair, from the leftover magic from the flower that healed the queen." Flynn points out, as the brown-haired and golden-streaked infant princess giggles happily in her crib. "I'll give you another hint.. that's me, as a little baby!" Y/n says.

The queen cuddles her youngest daughter, as she did with Rapunzel and the king also graces the youngest princess' head with a beautiful tiara.

To keep the tradition of the lanterns dedicated to Rapunzel only, the celebration of the birth of the kingdom's youngest princess is done with dazzling fireworks! And she is gifted with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, each year. A petal blows off from one of the flowers and falls upon baby Y/n's nose - when it falls off, she sneezes adorably. The king chuckles, as the kingdom rejoices, feeling a happiness they haven't felt in four, long years.

[At Night]
The king and queen smile at their youngest daughter, but can't help but feel fearful for her safety. "You know she'll never replace Rapunzel, Fred. We love them both." The queen reminds her husband. "I know, dear. But, we must keep her safe. We won't let it happen again." The king tries to assure her, with determination lacing his voice.

The queen looks at Baby Y/n, who stretches her arms out of the crib in an adorable attempt to reach the baby mobile. The queen smiles at her youngest daughter, then turns to the king, frightened. "So, what do we do?" She asks.

~Four Years Later~

Throughout the years, the castle remains sealed up from the kingdom. Y/n can only visit the town, if she's escorted and accompanied by royal guards.

Y/n never minds being accompied by guards. Any company is a great company to her, especially on the special occasion, which is once a week, when that particular company is her favourite horse - the Captain of the guard's white horse, Maximus.

Maximus is Y/n's favourite horse not only because he's the only white one which separates him from the other horses, but he's the fastest and the smartest in of them all - and also the kindest to her, especially when she brings him apples.

[At Night]
A three year old Y/n wakes up from sleep and climbs out of her toddler bed and tiptoes to the balcony. She looks out at her kingdom, sitting on the floor, resting her arms on her knees and peering through the balcony.

[Meanwhile]
An eight year old Rapunzel is busy singing the healing incantation for Mother Gothel. "I remained safe in the kingdom, while deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Mother Gothel raised Rapunzel as her own." Y/n says.

"♪ Change the fates design,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine ♪ " An eight year old Rapunzel sings, as Mother Gothel brushes her literally glowing hair at the same time. "Gothel had found her new magic flower. But this time, she was determined to keep it hidden." Flynn says.

"Why can't I go outside?" Little Rapunzel asks. "The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you're safe. Do you understand, flower?" Mother Gothel asks. "Yes, Mommy." Rapunzel answers.

"But the walls of that tower couldn't hide everything." Y/n points out, as the eight year old princess sneaks through the tower while Mother Gothel sleeps. Rapunzel opens the large doors of the tower to gaze up into the sky. "Each year on her birthday, the king and queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day, their lost princess would return." Flynn explains.

Rapunzel looks up at the beautifully lit night sky in adoration and curiosity, resting on her arm as she watches with her bright green eyes.

~Ten Years Later~

Y/n, now thirteen years old, wakes up at eight o'clock in the morning and stretches her arms. "This is it, Bucky! This is the day I'll finally ask them." She tells her small mammalian friend, who crosses his arms in disbelief. "I know last week didn't go well, but I am determined that this time will be better - I can't keep being escorted by the guards just to go outside." Y/n says, then frowns.

Bucky, the small grey squirrel, cuddles up to the young princess supportively. This lovely gesture makes her smile. "That's nice. Now, perhaps you should go. Remember what happened last time somebody caught you indoors?" Y/n points out.

Y/n met Bucky when she was ten years old. He couldn't reach an acorn in a tree, so with Maximus' help, Y/n got it - now he's her friend who comes to her bedroom window every morning and evening.

Bucky scampers out of the window and back to his favourite tree as Y/n closes the curtains and gets herself dressed for the exciting day that awaits her.

Y/n, fully dressed, rushes out of her bedroom to find her mother on the other side. "Oh, Y/n. Why the rush?" Queen Arianna, her mother, asks. "Oh, Mommy! Good morning, it's a new day. I want a quick start, that's all." Y/n says, with a smile.

Arianna smiles back at her daughter. "Are you ready for the lantern ceremony? You know we want this day to go perfectly." She recalls. 'The lantern annual ceremony, that happens especially for the kingdom. How could I forget?' Y/n thinks, to herself.

"Y/n?" Arianna asks. "Huh?" Y/n questions, shaking her head to snap out of her thoughts. "Oh.. of course, Mommy. Ready as I'll ever be." She replies.

Arianna giggles, softly. "Come. Let's eat our breakfast, before your father sends a guard to search for us." She tells her youngest daughter.

[At Breakfast, In The Dining Room]
Sitting in the royal dining room, Y/n sits with her parents at a large table to eat breakfast. "I want to visit the town again. Can I?" She asks, hopefully. "Of course. I'll arrange it with some of the royal guards." Frederic answers. Y/n sighs - just once, she'd love to be out there without having to depend on anyone else to go with her all the time.

Just because she can't go outside on her own doesn't mean that Y/n's completely miserable, though - at home, she engages in a variety of experiments with a chemistry set that her aunt Willow gifted her on her seventh birthday. Ever since she gave it to her, Y/n has always been intrigued with science. Whether it's looking up at the stars, sketching flowers and plants or playing with her chemistry set. Y/n's absolute favourite hobby though is music. She absolutely adores music, whether it's playing instruments or singing.

"I could go out for just a short time, then come back and nothing will happen. I'm sure I'd be all right." Y/n points out, making Frederic glance up at her in subtle surprise. Then he quickly refrains from a stern expression. "Now, I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that, young lady." He replies.

Y/n sighs again. "I don't need any guards with me all the time. You've sent them with me for years now, and nothing has happened." She recalls, crossing her arms. Frederic nods. "That's good. A little extra precaution." He tells her. "I don't need extra precautions, I'll be fine!" Y/n states.

"Young lady, that tone-" Frederic reprimands, sternly. "Tell me what I need to be protected from. I have to do things on my own." Y/n pleads, rising out of her seat with her hands on either side of the table. "You can do anything on your own, as long as it doesn't involve being outside of the castle all by yourself!" Frederic declares, raising his voice.

"But, Daddy-" Y/n protests, imploringly. "But nothing, Y/n!" Frederic corrects, firmly. Y/n sighs, and frowns. "You live in this castle, you follow my rules and you stay safe!" Frederic tells her.

"Safe from wha-" Y/n questions. "Am I clear, young lady?" Frederic demands. "But, what is-" Y/n asks. "I said, "Am I clear?" Y/n!" Frederic booms, firmly.

With nothing more to say, Y/n flees the dining room speechless. "You're too hard on her, Fred.." Arianna says, calmly. "She needs to learn why she must stay in here. It's not safe for her, outside on her own.. not after last time." Frederic states.

[Meanwhile, In Y/n's Room]
Y/n ties her blankets, bed sheet and duvet cover into a long rope for her to climb down from her window - she's going to the town on her own, for a change. Suddenly, there's a knock at the bedroom door. Y/n kicks her makeshift rope under the bed, before she approaches her doors to answer.

"Princess Y/n. His Majesty tells me you wanted to visit the town, with assistance." Stan, a guard, says. "Yes.. well, I changed my mind. I'm too tired for a walk around town." Y/n lies, then notices Stan's uncertainty. "Your moustache, by the way, is looking great! Enjoy the rest of your day!" She tells the kind guard. "Why, thank you, princess. I told Pete I looked better with one than him. Good day to you, too!" Stan proudly replies, before bowing to her - the guards do that a lot, her father's orders.

"All right, Bucky. Let's show my dad how easy this will be on my own." Y/n tells her squirrel friend, opening the window. Bucky, however, gives her a look of skepticism. "It won't be long. I think half an hour will prove my point." Y/n says. Bucky nods, with a grin. Y/n nods back with a smile, before she quickly tosses the makeshift rope out.

Once Y/n climbs down, she begins to walk. It's a fifteen minute walk, from the castle grounds to the town of Corona and the youngest princess instantly gains the attention of a lot of people. "Perhaps I should've left my tiara at home." Y/n tells Bucky, who promptly nods and hops on her shoulder.

"It's the second princess!"
"Look! She's wearing her crown!"
"She's out, all by herself!"
"She's never done that!"
"Look at her dress!"
"Look at her hair streak!" Y/n hears several townspeople say. She takes off her tiara, and puts it in her small white satchel bag - best not to gain too much attention. Also, she realises something else. 'The second princess?' She thinks, to herself.

Strolling through town, Y/n is pulled from her thoughts when she bumps into somebody. "Oh! I-I am so sorry! Honestly, I wasn't looking where I was going." Y/n apologises, instantly backing away. "Heh, yeah.. you and me both." The boy replies, rubbing his left arm with a black-gloved hand.

Standing in front of Y/n is a boy her age - he has black hair, bright blue eyes, and a curiously unique blue streak on the front of his hair.

Y/n can't help, but smile. "So, are you here by yourself too?" She asks, curiously. "Well, specifically, no." The boy answers, to Y/n's confusion. "Right now, I'm here with you."

Amused by the boy's cheeky grin, Y/n shakes her head. "You know what I mean." She points out, and the boy nods. "I do, and I'm here for now.. until my dad finds me or I head home before he notices I'm gone. I'm only ever in town if he's there with me."

"I'm never allowed on my own, either. That's why I'm here, too." Y/n says, as she and the boy walk around town. They then see a poster on the wall. Flynn Rider: Thief. Wanted Dead or Alive, It says.

"Oh, hey!" The boy exclaims, then grins in toothy excitement. "I know him! I'm, like, his biggest fan!" He tells Y/n, ripping the wanted poster from the wall and looking at it. Y/n can't help, but be amused by his adorable fanboy attitude.

"He has a funny nose." Y/n points out, with a smile. "Oh, yeah. They never get that right, but I've read the books!" The boy declares. Then, he pauses and crosses his arms. "Every single one."

"Oh, the tales of Flynnigan Rider." Y/n realises, and nods with a smile. "I've read those." She recalls.

"Yeah! He's my hero!" The boy gladly emphasises, with a cute fanboy giggle. Y/n smile begins to fade. "Uhm.. he's a thief." She points out. "Yeah! That could be me, too. Observe, m'lady." The boy says, before he casually approaches a fruit stand.

Y/n looks at the blue-streaked boy in confusion, but watches in curiosity. He quickly swipes a red apple, when the owner's back is turned. "Ha! See? Total rebel, standing.. right here. Boom!" He jokes, taking a bite from the apple and then spinning it on his finger. Y/n giggles, while the boy smirks proudly.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Wide eyed, Y/n and the boy turn to the infuriated fruit stand owner. "Sorry! I'm so sorry! Take the apple back!" The boy apologises, without hesitation, and throws the apple to the owner. "You already took a bite, little man." He snaps, in an intimidating tone. The boy's eyes widen. "Gotta run! Nice to meet you, m'lady. Bye!" He tells Y/n then runs away with the owner chasing after him.

Y/n laughs. "Ha! See? Total rebel. Boom!" She mocks, jokingly. Then, she pauses in realisation. "Aw, I didn't get his name." She says, as the bell chimes - eleven o'clock in the morning. "Uhoh.. I've been gone for more than one hour." Y/n says. She grabs her crown from her bag and runs to the long bridge by the castle, when she's stopped suddenly.

"Well, well. What do we have here, boys?" A tough-looking red-haired man, with matching ginger sideburns, questions. "Let's just leave her, guys. She's just a kid." A brown-haired guy, in a turquoise denim vest, casually points out.

Sideburns turns to his brown-haired associate, unimpressed. "She's got one of the crowns, Rider. She's the second princess." He acknowledges.

'The second?' Y/n thinks to herself, confused. "What?" Flynn Rider asks, then spots the crown in Y/n's hands. Her eyes widen nervously, and she instantly puts the crown in her small white bag.

"T-The second.. princess?" Y/n asks, confused. The red-haired thieving twins, Patchy and Sideburns, smirk wickedly. "How much do you think the royal family would pay to get their youngest daughter back? They already lost the first." Sideburns remarks, as Y/n stays rooted to the spot, too frightened to move. "The first..?" She asks.

Sideburns narrows his eyebrows at the girl. "Don't you know?" He asks. Y/n shakes her head, confused. Sideburns smirks. "Well, what do you know? That's a fine king and queen, losing their first daughter, lying to their second." He remarks.

Before the three thieves attempt anything, the sound of several horses galloping is heard. "The princess!" One of the Coronian guards yells. "Don't let them get away!" The captain of the guards demands, and the thieves make a run for it, followed by the guards going after them.

Stan, a guard, turns to Y/n. "Princess, get on. Your father will not be pleased." He orders. Y/n nods and reluctantly gets on the horse as they head back to the castle. 'At least now I know why I need to be protected. I could've been kidnapped, too.' She sadly thinks to herself, while she is safely escorted to the castle. On the way back, the boy her age that she met also comes to Y/n's mind. 'At least he was nice to me. And, funny.' She thinks, to herself.

[In The Castle]
"Let me get this straight. You left the castle on your own, despite our conversation earlier?" The king asks his daughter. Y/n nods, looking down at the floor with a frown, holding her hands.

"Y/n, that was very reckless of you! Leaving the castle and going to the village by yourself is strictly forbidden. You know that!" Frederic scolds, sternly.

"I-I thought.. maybe I c- I could handle it.. on m- on my own." Y/n says. Her voice cracks a little, as she twirls her golden streak around her finger. "You go to your room and stay there, young lady." Frederic sighs, shaking his head. "I am very disappointed."

Y/n heads to her bedroom, sniffling sadly. She unties the long rope of her bedsheets and blankets as she cries softly, wondering what it would be like to experience the world without danger.

"Y/n, sweetheart, may I come in?" Arianna asks, opening her door slightly. "Yes." Y/n answers, nodding. Arianna comes and sits on her daughter's bed, beside her. "Please just tell me about her, Mommy." Y/n pleads. "Her?" Arianna asks. "The first princess. Neither you or Daddy told me I have a sister." Y/n states. "Well.. your older sister has a head full of beautiful golden hair, like this." Arianna informs Y/n, gently holding her hair streak.

"That's beautiful." Y/n whispers, smiling at the thought of what that might look like. Then, she sighs. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks. "We had to protect you, honey.. but the truth is.. she was taken as a baby. The guards, some of the townspeople, even your father on a few occasions have been searching all over the kingdom for her." Arianna says, holding her daughter's hand.

"I bet I could find her." Y/n says, but Arianna shakes her head in an instant. "Absolutely not. Your father discussed this." She reminds her youngest daughter. Y/n nods, with a plan in her head.

[At Night]
Y/n puts some food in her bag, that she sneaked from the kitchen, as Bucky comes to her window. "I'm going to do it, Bucky.. I'm going to find my sister." Y/n states, with determination.

Bucky looks conflicted about Y/n leaving the castle again. "It's a sign of why I need to be out there. Maybe, I need to be the one to bring my sister home. Well, I am not going to let her be gone another day." She tells her squirrel friend.

Learning from the incident in town, Y/n stores her crown safely in her nightstand drawers and grabs a hooded cloak from her closet. Slipping her cloak on and putting her hood up, Y/n puts the essentials in her bag - snacks. Before leaving, she writes a letter of explanation for her parents. Once she's finished writing, she re-ties the bedsheet rope and she and Bucky set off on their perilous adventure.

Y/n makes it to the village square, but is stopped again. But, she doesn't see anybody dangerous: she sees the boy she met earlier. "Ooh, look. It's Corona's ruthless rebel(!)" She jokes, with a smile.

"Huh?" The boy asks. He turns around and his eyes widen, shocked to see her again. "Oh, it's you." He realises, then chuckles awkwardly. "Very funny. I got in trouble with my dad for that. It wasn't fun."

"You and me both.." Y/n replies, then heads through the village. "Where are you going?" The boy asks. "I'm looking for someone.." She tells him.

"Oh. And, who's that?" The boy questions. Y/n turns to him. "My sister." She answers. The boy nods. "Oh, I hope you find her. Good luck." He replies.

"Thanks. Oh wait, what's your name?" Y/n asks, and the boy grins. "You tell me your name, and I'll tell you mine." He offers, but Y/n sighs and shakes her head. "I'm really sorry, but you might be waiting a while for that offer." She points out.

"To know your name? Why?" The boy asks. Y/n shrugs, shyly. "I have my reasons." She informs him. The boy nods. "I'm really sorry." Y/n tells him.

"It's all right. I, for one, can relate to the troubles of secret keeping." The boy assures Y/n, then uses his right hand to gesture to himself in a sassy way. She giggles at his sassy side, causing him to smirk.

Y/n turns to the forest, then back to the boy. "Well, it was nice meeting you.. again. Bye." She tells him, while waving to him with a little smile.

The boy waves back, as Y/n leaves. "Bye." He says, then shakes his head when he realises she's walking towards the large forest by herself. "Wait, you shouldn't! The forest isn't-" He warns Y/n, but pauses when he notices that she's already gone.

Wide eyed, the boy worriedly turns away from the direction Y/n went. Perhaps he should've helped her. After all, a little girl can't just simply wander into that forest on her own. It's far too dangerous.

The boy is then startled by a raccoon behind him. "You never saw me. I was never here." He states, before running away - probably back to his house.

[The Next Morning, 06:55am, The Tower]
A small, green chameleon frantically rushes through the tower doors and hides behind a large plant pot, ultimately camouflaging himself as the blue and yellow flower that's painted on it.

"Ha!" A seventeen year old Rapunzel exclaims, pulling the tower doors wide open with a proud expression on her face. Then, she hums. "Well, I guess Pascal's not hiding out here(!)" She points out, jokingly. She looks towards the plant pot in an obvious way, before walking back inside the tower.

Pascal, the small, green chameleon, snickers to himself, proud of his hiding spot. Then, a small strand of hair wraps around his tiny tail. Pascal's eyes widen, and he's suddenly jerked towards Rapunzel. "Gotcha!" An upside down Rapunzel says. Pascal lets out a startled squeal, while swiftly returning back to his regular green colour.

Rapunzel has long hair. Like, seventy feet long. However, Y/n's hair isn't. Her hair extends down to the bottom of her back, but her golden hair streak is long enough to touch the floor, and trail across it whenever she walks. When it's braided, Y/n's golden streak is only just the exact same length as her regular hair and she's never had it cut.

During a hair cut, a few hairs from Y/n's streak turned brown. Her parents were fascinated and a little worried by this and Y/n decided she was going to let her golden streak grown long to keep it golden. She likes having a golden hair streak - she finds it fascinating and said it makes her unique.

"That's twenty two for me!" Rapunzel boasts, letting her reptilian friend down. "How about twenty three out of forty five?" She asks him. Pascal furrows his tiny eyebrows in disagreement.

"Okay, well what do you wanna do?" Rapunzel asks. Pascal beams happily, then gestures with his tail to explore elsewhere - outside of the tower! "Yeah.. I don't think so." Rapunzel declines, before insisting "I like it in here, and so do you."

Pascal blows a raspberry, to prove otherwise. "Oh, come on Pascal. It's not so bad, in there." Rapunzel points out, then she carries him in her hands and they head inside the tower for some fun activities!

"♪ 07:00am, the usual morning lineup
Start on the chores and sweep
'Til the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry,
And mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 07:15 ♪"

"♪ And so I read a book,
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit, and cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin? ♪"

After getting some chores and activities done, Rapunzel then finds a new place to paint, after measuring with her thumb a dozen times - even Pascal copies!

"♪ Then after lunch, it's puzzles
And darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit of ballet, and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch,
Take a climb, sew a dress! ♪"

"And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll brush and brush
And brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wondering and wondering
And wondering and wondering
When will my life begin? ♪"

"♪ Tomorrow night the lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year
What is it like out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older, Mother might just let me go ♪"

Despite attempting to convince Pascal how fun it is being in a tower all by yourself with tons of things to do for fun, Rapunzel can't help but admit to herself that those opportunities seem very small compared to how many more she'll have by exploring the outside world.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.8K 50 15
Another story based off of Disney's What If...? Cassandra rescues Rapunzel It's just going to focused on two Disney characters. Plot; On one morning...
125K 2.9K 34
This is my take on the idea of a Varian spin-off series of Tangled: The Series/Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure. The AU was presented to Disney by storyb...
23.2K 945 45
-Y/n was the beloved princess of Corona, positioned perfectly to inherit the throne- until Rapunzel returned, taking everything she had, leaving her...
144K 3.9K 130
Hey! This is my first story so I know it's not that great! I don't own any of the tangled series character! This is a story about a young witch beco...