Love You Unconditionally {Cha...

By Axin_Venus

"Wifey! When are you going home? I really, really miss you, i want to have my cuddles already, your taking to... More

I love you
Mine
Flirt
Friends

Dangerous

260 13 0
By Axin_Venus

Warning!!

Violence will be in this chapter

No one's POV

It's been a while since Jennie called our now sulking Roseanne, and the blonde is already having a tantrum at no one at all, she's been waiting for Jennie to call her or even just send text to her but no! There's nothing at all?! No notification, no missed calls, no text, the girl is already having a conversation with herself right now, her heart, brain, and paranoid self is having a hard time taking in that the person that she wants to converse with is not calling her at all, she can't help but feel helpless thinking that maybe her lover doesn't love her anymore, or having an affair behind her back which she gave a loud cry at eyes red like a rabbit just thinking of it really happening is already breaking her heart into thousands of pieces, she can't take it anymore, she really, really doesn't like it when Jennie don't call her or text her on time, she feels so sad, lonely, and broken, you can't really herblame for thinking like this, many may that she's the heart breaker in a relationship, the one that will make demands, that will get anyone on their knees just so she wouldn't leave them, no she was not, she's actually the opposite of it, she will give her all to you, she'll do anything that you ask her to, she'll make sure that your well taken care off, her loyalty is only in you that's how deeply she loves, so in her past relationship she had always been the one who's crying, begging, and getting on her knees just so you won't leave her, she may be confident, smart, talented, and a beauty but she just loves too deep, her smartness does not exist anymore all she have in he mind is to love and please her lover and maybe that's her downside as a person.

Roseanne does not like this situation, this feeling, this need to cry for hours so she thought of a good solution to her dilemma, she's going to where Jennie is, which is the bar that her girlfriend is currently working in, she can't help but feel so angry at this very moment so why not pay a visit to the person that cause her to be in this mood, she'll make sure that Jennie would not dare do this again and if! Jennie is really having fun with another girl! or someone she'll make sure that they will face hell and back.

She grabbed her phone their night stand table to call someone.

Roseanne POV

"Hello! My little Señorita what a very good evening it is today! What services can i offer to you youngest miss?!" Alfred my loyal butler since i was 9 months old greet with a very energetic and joyous voice that made me smile a lot, he's like my second father and whenever he's there i would always feel happy, he really knows how to lighten the mood.

"I just need you arrange the best car that i have and please take a few of our bodyguards i need them now, just pick me up at me and Jennie's house" i ordered a little more calm and sober now

"Si Señorita! I'll be there soon, just wait for us and we'll be there in 20 minutes on time!" Alfred confidently take my order

"‘laughs’  Ok then Alfred I'll be waiting for you guys, make it quick!" I jokingly threatened to which he just laugh then we say our goodbyes and he cut the phone to get ready while i also get ready myself, first i need to shower it'll surely calm me more down

After 6 minutes in the shower...

Hmm... What should i wear? I want to keep it simple but elegant and sexy at the same time, I'll make sure everyone will look my way hmm.. yes! This one will do, i must make my wifey jealous for leaving me too long in our home, and for not texting or calling, I'll make sure that I'll drive her crazy as in, her not wanting to leave me even for a second in fear that someone will snatch from her, oh what a good plan i have, if she can't come home to me I'll come to her!

"Jennie, you better not be flirting with another girl or even a man right now" i spoke to myself slightly gritting my teeth together, imaging my girlfriend having an affair with another person

Kring!!... Kring!!...

I looked at my phone to see who's calling maybe it's Alfred thet might be here now, but that's fast if they are, i look the caller ID and sees that it's not Alfred but Jennie, i raised my left eyebrow but a smile is forming on my lips, i immediately pick it up, excited to finally hear my wifey's voice but got disappointed and angry when i hear not Jennie's smooth and husky voice but another female voice with an American vibrato it's sounds familiar but it doesn't help me at all to contain my anger so i fired a lot of questions asking who the fvck is this woman having the guts to use my lover's phone.

"Who the f*cking hell are you?!! Why do you have my girlfriend's phone?! And where is she!?" I bombard questions to the woman on the other line

"Woh their calm down Rosé no need to get aggressive sweet gurl! It's me Tiffany, Jennie's sister we never met face to face before but it's me honey i know you'll be able to recognize my voice after this, by the way i need you go here right now in the bar or club or I don't fvcking know too! It's where Jennie is working, i hope you know where it is but if you don't i can send you the address, but anyways be sure to get here as soon as possible Rosé!!" Oh now i recognize the woman it is indeed Tiffany unnie's voice but why is she the one holding my wifey's phone right now? And what does she mean i need to go there right now?!

"I know where is it but, is there anything i should know to why are you asking me rushed and go there hysterically? Did something happen to Jennie?! Please tell me she's ok, was she hurt gosh please tell me that she's not in pain right now" I ask now panicking and feeling guilty for even thinking of her cheating on me that i know she wouldn't do or even think about, I'm such a bad girlfriend

"Yes please come here right now, we need backups, a group of gangsters is here in the bar earlier and they ordered something and it just so happens that Jennie is the one to serve them, but a man tried to touched her while she's putting their orders down on the table but she quickly sees it so she she of course well punched the man but it became too violent when the man gives her two blow in the face, please Rosé come here right this instance, i really can't do anything cause even the owner of the bar is afraid please help Jennie, I know your family have connections everywhere, the boss of the bar won't do anything" my world crush down to what i have heard, i couldn't help a chocked cry to escape my lips, my whole body shaking from too much worry but i try to stay strong i need to get together Jennie's in danger right now i need to stay strong i know she can kick everyone's ass but still what if there's too many people that's truing hurt her there and o gosh, Tiffany said that she got beaten in the face, please don't let anything bad happen to her

"'sniffs' ok I'll be there soon, please update me if there's something that i need to know more, and please don't let anything happen to her, at least assist her" I begged now crying

"Ok please be safe on the way I'll help her as long as I'm breathing" she says then cut the phone immediately

I give myself a long pause to compose myself then i changed my clothes to a more comfortable one to able to fight more easily, i put on Jennie's black Calvin Klein big T-shirt and my very own black pants and finally a black boots not too high but certainly hurt balls perfect, I look outside the window  when i heard a loud beeps of car and there they are Alfred and my most loyal bodyguards, smirk outside but deep inside I'm still shaking and worrying for Jennie's safety but i need to be strong so that i can protect her too.

I go outside and sees Alfred already waiting for me with his left hand holding the handle of the car waiting for me to go in, while 3 black cars is at the back of the main car, making a circle protecting it from anything that may try to get close.

I go inside the car with a solemn face to which Alfred caught on, well he knows me best aside from my family and Wifey, he ask if anything's wrong so i told him everything while where in the road, my mind still in panic state but I tried my best not to show it outside besides i know Jenjen can do it, she's stronger than me, she may be small mandu and a sensitive person but she's stronger than me emotionally and physically but she's still seasick to which I'm worried about and also her motion sickness is on another level, she's trying to fight it but she'll just past out cause she couldn't take it anymore, oh why am I suddenly thinking of this,maybe it's my way of trying to calm myself down cause I'm too worried about, i really, really hope that she's ok even though she's strong and brave she still can get hurt and she's so stubborn hayst!

Jennie's POV

Fuck! Those bastards is really good at fighting but I'll never let them beat me, for fvcks sake i need to call my hubby now, this gang is giving me a big fvckin headache if my baby won't let me sleep with her tonight I'll be makin sure that I'll make their faces unrecognisable and shit! the leader gives me a big blow in the face I'm sure it'll leave bruises my baby will fvckin kill me! Well congratu-fvcking-lation to them I'll kill them too before i say goodbye to the world!

The anger and frustration gives me motivation to beat them to pulp, so i put my right hands in the air.

"Tiffany! Give a bottle or two!!" She complied and quickly pass me two bottles of beer to which i quickly catch, seven bulky men is making their way to me all holding a stool and some are beers the other one is having a hard time catching up to them so he throws the metal chair my direction to which i deflect by ducking then after that i throw the bottle that I'm holding in my left hand straight to his face, it made a big glass cracking noise his head bleeding bits and pieces of glass is sticking in his sculps, before i can rejoice in my success the other six members of his groups is already 1 meter away from me.

Two of the member is already raising the beer bottle and chair  in their hands pointing at my head but i quickly regained my focus and kick the man on my right square in the face making sure that his going to loose balance then after than i kneed him in the stomach making sure that he'll in air but i go to focus in him and didn't realize the incoming hit of a bottle and a chair in my back, i can hear a bone cracked a little, and i can feel hot ted blood making there way in my eyes, i grinded my teeth in pain but still manage to stay calm i quickly regained my senses and pivot my waist and do a quick elbow punch in the neck to both the person who attacked me then I grabbed both of their hair and pull it hard just so i can have a better gripping on them and then I smashed there heads at the counter of the bar people are screaming but I don't care, i put so much strength while i hit there heads in the marble countertop of the bar blood is all over their faces even some of their teeth is missing but i don't care anymore when i was about to do it again the man on my left hand says something your a slut I rolled my eyes at his remarked so i then let of the hair of the man in right so i just can fvcking punch the hell out of his face and i just did.

"Your dick is probably small dude, so don't be cocky! You got beat up by just a girl that you  call a slut so better be behave or I'll fvcking poke your eyes the hell out!! Huh?!" I threatened then i smashed his head again one last time

I looked at the the three members of the gang and sees Tiffany dealing with them well she's distracting them by throwing things in their way and running fast whenever they would go after her, oh well she's so fvcking sometimes i gave a smirk and was about to go and help her when i group of familiar people made their way to the scene and straight to the three men that I'm having a fight then those people part i see Rosie... Wait! What the fvck?!! What is my baby doing here, she's going to get hurt i need to help her.

Before i can even step forward towards her she grabs one of the mans shirt then her left hand pull the mans right then br-broke it! It made a big breaking noise even i need to close ky eyes a little damn my baby's so hot whenever she's breaking a mans arm i was again about approach her then she suddenly gives a hard kick on the leaders lower region and the man give a loud cry he slides in the floor shaking in pain but my baby's not done yet she step on his junior he passes out this time!!? Fvck I'm getting turn on by just watching her torturing people maybe I'm a masochist i just found out now.

The bodyguards i know now yes cause they're so familiar is holding the three that are still conscious the one that i throw a bottle and the two that the leader is with, Michael one of the bodyguards sees me and gave a salute but he's worried i can see it in his eyes, Rosie saw his action and look at who's his saluting then when she lands her eyes on me i almost beat myself up for making her do that expression, her face is quivering and her eyes are red, tears are flowing out of her brown eyes she quickly made her way to me, and hugs me tightly she buried his face on my neck she's full on crying now her body shaking and a few loud cry is scaping on her beautiful quivering lips her hands is tightly holding my shirt, i can feel her ragged breathing and it fvcking breaks me to see her like this, to know that I'm the one that made her a mess.

"Shushh, no, no baby it's ok. I'm ok Rosie don't cry anymore baby, it hurts me to see you like this, I'm sorry please" I comforted her while rubbing her back up and down to help her regain her normal breathing, I kiss her forehead deeply and softly to say my sorry and to made her feel safe, the bleeding is still not stopping so i hissed a little cause i think i loosing to much blood Rosie heard it, she unwrapped herself to me but i manage to quickly wrapped my arms around her waist she looks at me the eyes while her hands is resting my shoulder, she tries to touch the cuts on my head while tears are still rolling on her face but i hissed when she does she pulls away immediately and says sorry to me over and over again but I grabbed her left hand and kiss her knuckles gently silently telling her it's not her fault but she still says sorry but now peppering me kisses i giggles but my head's hurting and my back is killing me so it's kind of sounds like a grimace.

Rosie grabs my cheeks gently and with care" don't worry the ambulance will be here soon I'm sorry I'm late baby, please don't be mad ok? I brought my private medical team here, come on now honey let's get you check for now while we wait for the ambulance, I must make sure that you will not be having an infection, it's your fault why I'm so distracted, I didn't get you check up immediately so you better not be doing this kind of things again or i will arrange a bodyguards for you! You here me?!" She threatens and I shrink i nodded my head but again hissed when my head pulsated in pain she softened her face now worry on display but she quickly goes back to being my bossy baby

"And your not allowed to work for 5 months!" Ok thats goo- wait what!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2.4K 37
"That doesn't seem fair." Naomi Roselle Scott found herself standing in the middle of the town that she loathed. The town where everything starts. S...
28.1K 1.3K 76
an epistolary. and maybe we'd meet again, along midway.
46.8K 1.2K 11
Thousand years ago Elijah Mikaelson fell in love with woman named Astrid. They married and few years later Astrid got pregnant. She died giving birth...
6M 204K 37
Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the change, to which you could find your soul ma...