Tokyo Mew Mew: An American Me...

By TheBlondeAdventurer

Whenever Tokyo Mew Mew finds out about another Mew, they are in a panic. What if they don't get to her first... More

Chapter 1: Beating the Aliens to America!!
Chapter 2: Who do I trust??
Chapter 3: Decisions and Betrayal
Chapter 4: Back to Japan!
Chapter 5: Changes that come with a new school
Chapter 6: Promises
Chapter 7: Why me???
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: The easy days
Chapter 10: Getting back on track
Chapter 11: Surprise!!
Chapter 12: Staying Alive
Chapter 13: Coming back to a scary situation
Chapter 14: Unexpected Visits
Chapter 15: Getting ready for a fight
Chapter 16: A new ally?
Chapter 17: The First Fight
Chapter 18: Battling For What?
Chapter 19: A Deadly Encounter
Chapter 20: Fate?
Chapter 21: The Finale

Prologue

7.8K 151 13
By TheBlondeAdventurer

I never thought that I would be in this position. I turn, seeing Ichigo and the others on one side, and Kisshu and his group on the others. Each were looking at me expectedly, but I didn't know what to do. How can we go on like this. I glare up at each of them, and turn around, walking away from them. I knew what I should do, but I can't do this anymore. I've hurt all of them way to many times, and it's time for me to face the facts: I'm a burden in this war. I'm a liability, while the others can go on. I'm done. I will probably regret this later, but when I hear Pudding's desperate cry, I freeze. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped. She sounded just like...Kira. I turn around, seeing something I'd hope I'd never have to see again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 273 6
People come to try to attack and weaken Levi and someone the Captain's knows is behind the attack. The team is concerned as to why the crowd bursted...
54.1K 2.4K 50
3rd book in the main catgirl series ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── summary: After things go south when Batman and several other su...
190K 4.3K 20
Winter Cup is over and Seirin won.They are now champions in Japan. But, what will happen when Riko gets an invitation on World Cup? Will they be prep...
147K 2.9K 23
Y/n has a secret that she kept to herself from the crystal gems even Steven. She tries to tell him but spinel got in the way to destroy the earth and...