hawks sister sequel

By kirsty1345

y/n is now a teenager and pushing hawk away which hurts hawk because they used to be so close. all hawk wants... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 15

55 2 0
By kirsty1345

Y/n made her way home nervous about talking to hawk. Yes demetri told her he would forgive her and help her but it feels like he still hates her which is understandable.
She went into the house and hawk went over and hugged her.
" I'm so so so so sorry Eli" y/n cried.
Hawk held her tighter
" It's okay. I know your going through something even though you won't tell me but please when your ready please tell me. I won't pressure you too tell me anymore" he smiled.
Y/n smiled and pulled a present out of her schoolbag for hawk. It was a picture of them two when y/n was little. Hawk started crying tears of happiness. It still hurts him thinking about them days.
" I love this thank you" hawk hugged her.
" No I should be thanking you even after I was a bitch too you you still stood by my side and helped me" I smiled.
"Of course I love you I always will" hawk smiled and hugged her again.
"Well I love you too" she said.
Y/n and hawk had dinner together and watched a movie like old times which made hawk happy.

Do you think they'll fallout again?? Also what do you thinks bothering y/n I know I haven't been clear on that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...