๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐Œ

By thefinestprincess

๐๐„๐˜๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ โžท ________________________________ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ... More

๐™„ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™Ž๐™๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™” ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™” ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™’
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™„๐™„
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™”
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ.

๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‹ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‘

1.7K 87 101
By thefinestprincess

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙈𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙑: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

——————————————————————

𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

"Too strong for too long, and I can't be without you, baby. And I'll be waiting up until you get home, cause I can't sleep without you, baby.

Anybody who's ever loved ya know just what I feel, too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it."

I harmonized along to the lyrics of Miss Mary J, as Oni and I were in destination to Robyn and I's residence on the other side of town. This will finally be Oni's first time meeting Robyn in person, and she's also agreed to stay over a couple of nights to see how comfortable she is in our day-to-day atmosphere. I'm really hoping this weekend goes smoothly as anticipated, because something in the deep crevices in my heart is telling me that this pairing was meant to be.

Electrified was a complete understatement as to how I was feeling at this very moment. I looked forward to this exact day, already being aware that Oni is the perfect little for us. She FaceTimes me relentlessly, just to chat about her day, and show off Bubbles, sitting nonchalantly on his red and white polkadot mushroom statue. I swear, Bubbles happens to be the most unbothered frog ever, but I can absolutely understand why my little baby finds him so lovable.

Oni has spoken to Robyn maybe once or twice through our many videoconferences, and so far, from my impression, they actually mesh well, especially both being from the Caribbean, and having similar upbringings. In the beginning, I was genuinely surprised to see Robyn so open to this new approach in our relationship, but then again she'll move Mount Rushmore if it meant she could view a never ending smile upon my face.

I didn't instruct Oni to pack anything because I wanted to surprise her with some items I specifically bought for her online this past week. I purchased her a couple of new plushies, multiple onesies from her favorite store; PINK. I also found her some cute hello kitty headbands and scrunchies, and tons of pink fuzzy socks. I tend to call Oni my little cozy teddy bear because she loves being warm and comfortable.

I even made it a mission to buy us some press on nails, and nail polish so we can have bonding time. I feel like she'll truly love it here with my lovely wife and I. Her beautiful dimpled smile hasn't ceased since I picked her up from her place. I mean, this very moment is Oni's first time being properly taken care of, and being treated in a diplomatic manner.

I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Oni bobbing her head, and snapping her fingers to the music making me chuckle. She has so much personality.

I turned the stereo down a bit as I pulled up to a red stop light, "This your song, baby girl?"

Her striking brown eyes immediately met mine through the mirror, gracefully permitting her attention to me. "Mhm! Nika has it in her playlist. She likes a lot slow music." She informed, still snapping her fingers.

"I'm not actually sure I'm supposed to listen to Nika's music without her permission, but there's only so much Ariana Grande songs out in the world."

That's another fun fact about Oni. She's uber obsessed with the brunette bombshell, Ariana. She makes it her mission to give me all the latest details about the mega superstar. I told her I'd take her to an concert whenever Ariana does go on tour.

"Well it's perfectly fine with me if you spread your musical horizons, love."

Once Oni commits to being Robyn and I's little, and eventually our third, I would love for her to gain an understanding that she doesn't need to double check with herself to discover certain aspects. As long as Robyn and I approve, she can do as she pleases. She deserves to endure some freedom and liberation for once. Oni's been  locked up in that condo for two weeks now. She was content, but deserves better.

"So how do you feel about meeting Robyn? We're about ten minutes away from the house." I asked, cautiously pressing my foot on the gas.

"Ummm. I'm happy to meet her. She's a really pretty lady, and her hair is indeed dark like mine. I hope she likes me, and I hope she likes slime."

Lord I hope I don't get emotional today.

"I think she'll love you. Just like I already do, baby girl."

"I love you too, BB." I noticed her blushing, playing with her fingers as she gazed out the window.

Arriving into our gated community, I continued my destination to the very on of the street, to our beautifully constructed modern home. Robyn and I built our home from the ground up, roughly four years ago. The architecture still blows my mind to this day. I overheard Oni gasp making me smile.

"Your house is beautiful, Mo—BB! It's so big!"

"Thank you, baby." I noticed Oni sometimes slips up and calls me mommy often, and I plan on discussing later on that I actually wouldn't mind her calling me mommy, and she doesn't have to feel the need to correct herself.

Sliding on my LV fanny pack over my waist, I opened the door to the backseat, seeing Oni cheesing at me with her arms up. I picked up her dainty frame, and slammed the car door shut with my hip.

"You love being carried, huh?" She nodded, getting slightly distracted by the pearls on my neck, whispering, "pretty."

Pinning in the code to access my front door, Oni and I stepped inside, and I landed her back down on her pink croc covered feet. Instantly hit the smell of delicious soul food, I knew Robyn was in the kitchen whipping up a delectable meal for us.

"It smells like food, BB." Oni expressed, rubbing her flat tummy. "It sure does, Oni. C'mon." I slid her hand into mine, as we traveled to our kitchen. I could here Between the Sheets by The Isley Brothers playing from Alexa.

Robyn slid the aluminum pan inside the heated oven before turning around to greet me. "Hi baby." She sauntered over and pecked my lips, wiping her hands on an oven cloth.

"Hey, sexy." I replied, taking in her poise. Any other time, I would've had her bend me over the counter, begging her for mercy.

Oni quickly hid herself behind my physique, tightly seizing onto my arm. I'm not exactly use to her unveiling such shy demeanor, but I found her sudden act, endearing. I picked her up where she swiftly stuffed her face into my neck. I patted her back, informing her that it's okay.

"Aww, is the little baby shy?" Robyn cooed, concentrating on the small beauty.

"Wanna say Hi, Oni?" I felt her nod against me, hesitantly propping her head back up. Her daze landed on Robyn's tall figure, absorbing her dominant presence. Her pouty lips parted to speak, "H-Hi, I'm Oni." She said softly, as her precious dimples appeared.

"Hi, baby girl. I'm Robyn." Surprisingly, Oni reached for Robyn, whom took her from my embrace sitting her on top of the island.

"Robby?"

"Yeah you can call me Robby if you'd like. You like cookies, Oni?"

"YESSS! M-Me love cookies!" Oni clapped, excitedly. "Oh yeah? What's your favorite?"

She tapped her index finder against her chin as if she had to decipher it. "Uhh, I like all cookies, b-but snickerdoodle are definitely the best!" Robyn pinched, Oni's chubby cheeks making her giggle. "Wow that crazy because that's my favorite, too!"

Hmph. She wasn't saying that last night.

"Can we make some? BB says you can make anything."

"Is that so, princess?"

She giggled adorably at the name. "What's funny, Oni?"

Oni held her tummy as her laugher induced louder. "You called me a princess."

"Because, that's exactly what you are. Especially in this house, ya hear?" Robyn assured, tapping Oni's nose. My lips spreaded into a toothy smile at their encounter.

"Otay!"

I decided to give them some space to bond, and get to know one another before going upstairs to gather Oni's room together. I didn't truly have much to sort, except, put her gifts in the closet, and blow up a couple of pink balloons, amongst a smidge more tidying up.

Something about Oni's company brought excitement to my entity, from her enchanting smile, to her contagious laughter. My everyday life wasn't terrible by the least, but it can easily get repetitive. I guess, having Oni around gave me something to look forward to.

Robyn shot me a text, informing dinner is complete, and that her and Oni were now in the process of baking cookies. I sent her voice audio back, enlightening her I'd be down in a few, after I finished hanging up curtains.

I know it may appear like I'm going the extra mile, but what most fail to realize, My wife and I are rich as fuck. All we do is work, go on dates on a weekly basis, and fuck each others brains out. Adding Oni to the equation will not hinder  anything we've already built. Once the foundation of a healthy relationship is in place, eventually you'll realize how likely it'll be to add all the remaining elements to make your life complete.

Furthermore, people whose lives haven't developed a this kind of mentality to enhance their lifestyle, but continuously try to add on top of that, typically end up with a collapsed tower due to the cracks in the timid structuring.

Robyn and I don't have those issues. We communicate like we're the best of friends, her consistent reassurance is implacable, and there's not a locus on my body her tongue hasn't explored. Needless to say, because we've put in the work to get where we are, there won't be any tumbling in this environment.

The rock on my ring finger, stems from a beautiful tale of unconditional love. And, now Robyn and I have even more unrestricted love spew out.

Strutting inside the kitchen, Robyn was plating our super onto the glass finery. She prepared us low vibrational meal of baked macaroni and cheese, collard greens, honey cornbread, and baked smothered chicken. Damn I loved her cooking ass. Robyn's tattooed hands were blessed, in more ways than one.

Oni on the other hand, found her way onto the floor, with her legs spread, licking the inside of a mixing bowl filled with the remaining cookie dough. She scooped some of the dough onto her index finger, reaching it out to me.

"No thank you, princess." I declined.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Suit yourself, BB!"

I chuckled, allowing her to finish and then I brought us to the nearest half bathroom, to wash our hands and clean her mouth. Shortly after, we were in the dining room, where Robyn had candles lit, and some jazz playing in the background. Oni wanted to sit in her lap and I loved how quickly they've bonded, and grew so fond of each other.

"I full, Robby." Oni pouted, lifting up her sweater, showing her tiny food filled belly. I could see her eyes lowering, indicating she was indeed bound to land into a food coma.

Robyn wiped the corners of her mouth with a table cloth. "Too full for cookies, too, pooh?"

Oni vastly shook her head, causing us both to laugh. We agreed to allow her to eat one cookie because we didn't want her over indulging.

Robyn pulled Oni on her back, as we strolled up the spiraled staircase. We had just finished giving her a tour of our gigantic backyard, the swimming pool, our sauna room, theater area, and a few guest rooms. Now we were headed to our master bedroom, but not before giving her a tour of her 'temporary' bedroom.

"Are you ready to see your room Oni?"

"Only if it's cute. If it's going to have superheroes, and boy stuff, then I'll just stay in your room."

I shook my head, "Now why would your room have superheroes in it?"

"Because Robby said that she's into comics that has stuff like that in it, and I told her that Barbie, unicorns and princesses were better."

"Well I can assure to you, you'll like your room. Robyn has a woman cave for all of her needs."

"So y'all just gonna talk about me like I'm not here? Oni don't forget you're on my back."

"Sowwy, Robby. Barbie still better."

I proceeded to open the door, allowing Robyn and Oni to walk ahead of me first.

Oni loudly squealed, climbing down Robyn's back before she could even place her down. "It's so pretty!!!" Her lips parted in awe, and the whiting around her brown orbs increased as she skimmed the room every little princess heart ached for. As much as I despised the color pink, Oni obsessed over it, so I was willing to make that sacrifice.

"Look at the plushies! Thank you, BB and Robby! You're the best ever." She squeezed us both in a hug then went to observe the room some more.

I traveled to the near by walk-in closet, to retrieve her new gifts and aligned them on the bench the lied in front of her bed, surprising her. The gratitude surrounding her, definitely emitted in her charismatic behavior.

"I feel like a princess." Her eyes began to water, sniffing, as she climbed into the bed. I pulled her into my lap, spreading kisses all over her face, putting her into a laughing fit.

"I'm glad you love everything, baby girl." I uttered, dressing her small feet into her new fuzzy socks.

"Me too, mommy. I want to stay here forever!"

"As long as it's okay with you, I'm perfectly fine with that." I smiled, pecking her forehead and pulling her body back into mine. Robyn soon entered into the room to present Oni her gift.

"Here you go, pooh. This is something every princess needs in their possession."

Robyn surprised Nika with a pearl necklace that appeared identical to mine, and a pair of iridescent studded earrings to match.

Oni loudly gasped, "OMG! Look, BB! We have matching pearlies! Thank you, Robby. Me love you."

"Me love you, too, baby girl." Robyn conveyed, kissing her nose.

I blinked back my tears, that began to burn at my waterline as I aligned the necklace to her neck. I said I wouldn't get emotional, but it was such a love fill ambiance in the air, I couldn't help the intensity of my ardors.

Oni—herself, was a gift, laced in many different layers. Her tenderness and sentimental qualities oozed all throughout her wraith. If I could describe my baby in one word, it would have to be warmth.

Her selfless magnitude held a lot power that one's own mind could only dream of experiencing. She's a princess, indeed, from her heart to the very souls of her feet.

And that went for each and every one of her personas.

*

By the emptiness and noiseless, occupying the outside of our large glass window, the dusky darkness that overcasted the sky, suffused as I had awoken in the middle of the night.

And as corrected, the timing on our wall clock deemed it was currently two in the morning. A very faint whimpering sound, imbued my ears, chiming outside the door. Instantly remembering Oni was present, I peeled myself from my lilac duvet, swinging my legs to the side of the bed, planting my soles inside of my Target slippers. My movements were as quiet as possible, to refrain from awakening Robyn.

Swiftly opening the door, I noticed Oni seated on the hard wood floor with her knees to her chest, hyperventilating. She had her arms wrapped around her new plushie that she decided to name 'Giselle', moments ago.

"Oni?"

She sniffled as her body shook in despair,
"they—they won't stop. I-I told them sorry, and they w-won't stop." She continuously, repeated.

Promptly sitting on the floor, I carefully pulled her into my lap to console her, being gentle and patient as possible. The last thing I wanted to do was startle her in such state. She started squirming a bit in my embrace, until she came to realization it was only me. "B-BB." I watched as fear seeped through her brown eyes, and goosebumps raked her soft caramel skin. Her cries picked up louder, as she shoved her face in my chest, still repeating, "they won't stop."

I hushed her, as I rocked us back in forth, trailing my fingers through her sensitive scalp, soothingly. I then recalled how much she enjoyed my singing voice, and the peace it shepherd her mentally, so I lowly started to  hum a random ballad. Her eyelids began to hold a heavy weight, and her blinks were starting to develop slower, and slower. Eventually, I noticed her light snores, hinting she fell into a pit of slumber.

I sighed, not realizing tonight was indeed a full moon. For this particular circumstance, I downloaded a moon phases app onto my phone, yet, for whatever reason, checking the moon status for tonight, slipped my thoughts. I guess excitement had gotten the best of me.

I'm glad I had the next few days off from work, hoping I have the opportunity to speak with Onika soon, because I refuse to have Oni going through another sleepless night like tonight, due to the voices in her head. I'll also look into setting her an appointment with an psychiatrists at my job, to inquire if an sleep aid is needed.

I lied Oni between Robyn and I, and her body instantly latched on to mine. I kissed her forehead before turning out the lamp closest to my bedside. I silently prayed over the three of us, asking for guidance and protection. The warmth of Oni's body eventually had me dosing off to sleep, content that I had what I always wanted, or needed.

****

𝑅𝑜𝒷𝓎𝓃 ♡

𝒜 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇.

Feeling a heavy weight smearing my chest, my eyes tentatively fluttered open to the most prettiest of brown globes, and cheek bones that gravitated towards to blue sky. Her defined raven curls, exemplary placed into her favorite messy space buns, and her lips coated in a light pink lip gloss, that scent resembled pomegranate.

Per Oni, lipgloss makes her feel gorgeous like her mommy, although, Bey and I remind her everyday how incredibly beautiful she is.

Her breathing fell with a hitch, noticing my awakening. She continued to ogle at me, smiling, studying my face, and my tattoos, as she does most of our mornings together.

"Daddy's up! Good morning, daddy!" She happily sung, pecking my lips, transferring a layer of her wet gloss.

"Morning, princess." I muttered a bit groggily, gently rubbing small circles on her back. I glanced upon the clock on the wall which read 9:35 a.m. "How long have you been up, pooh?"

She shrugged, "When mommy woke up. Mommy's at work right now, saving lives. Ouuu! Can we go see her today, and bring her lunch? I wanna see Lolo, too. She's my favorite friend!"

People tend to say I'm the more lenient caregiver, out of my wife and I because it tends to be rigorous for the word no to roll of my tongue when it comes to Oni.

Ninety percent of the time, I allow Oni to have whatever her heart desires, but during the course of the other ten percentage, it's usually Beyoncé giving me that look, insinuating I put my size ten foot down.

Bey on the other hand is more structured and organized. She's prominent on following a schedule, or things will tend to feel out of place for her, but she still has that motherly nature about her that makes it a healthy balance for our household.

"Of course we can go visit mommy for lunch. Did she already give you your bath, and your medicine?" I questioned, softly caressing her cheek with my thumb.

She began tracing my chest tattoos that she finds so fascinating. "Mhm! And she helped me feed bubbles." Oni said, proudly.

"Oh yeah?" She nodded, "What else did y'all do?"

"Umm. We sang together as I watched her get dressed for work, and she helped me with my space buns. Then when she finished, she put my bonnet on my head, but I didn't like the bonnet because it was covering up my hairstyle, so I took it off when she left." She rambled. "Oh, and we had coffee together. Well she had coffee, I just had the best hot chocolate ever! It was Nestle. Daddy have you had Nestle hot chocolate?"

I chuckled, "Nope. I've never had it, Oni."

She brought her hands over her mouth, as her eyebrows raised in a shock state. "You have to try it at least once in your life daddy. You're not getting any younger."

"Did you just call me old? I thought we were besties?"

I'm baffled.

"Well no, not technically old. You've just reached your third decade of life. You have many many more to go."

"Yeah, yeah." I waved her off.

"Don't worry, daddy. Even when you're old, and gray, you'll still be my bestie." She clarified, kissing my nose.

We laid comfortably in bed, snuggled up together as we watched an episode of couples court, before I sent her to her room to pick out her outfit for the day. Soon after, I travel intramurally to my marbled floored master bathroom, to undress from my briefs and plain white tee. In the mist of enjoying a hot replenishing shower, I sang along at the top of my lungs, to Ari Lenox, Backseat.

As I rinsed the suds that layered my silky suave body, I submerged myself under the streaming hot water that clouded my sight. Prior to exiting, I seen a small figure sitting on the floor playing, with her toys. I giggled, because that's definitely not what her instructions were this morning.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" She shouted back, quietly snickering.

Turning to shower knob, I slid back the glass shower door, wrapping the thick cottoned towel around my dripping flesh. I glanced at Oni, who had on my thick framed reading glasses, as she appeared to be playing with her Plato set.

"Look dada, I'm baking cookies!"

She showed me her imitation of double chocolate chip cookies. "Great job, pooh!" She knows that I bake for a living, and enjoys spending time watching my baking series on Netflix over, and over. I took it upon myself to purchase Oni a play-doh baking set for her to practice on her own.

I completed my oral hygiene, and slid into a fuchsia satin robe. I assisted with helping Oni gather up her play set, and carried her into her room. Now in terms of following the instructions about deciphering out her attire for today, I noticed her brown velour juicy couture tracksuit laying on her bed, and her chestnut mini uggs sitting on the floor, implying she obeyed.

I went into her drawer to pick out her undergarments, then grabbed a bottle of baby lotion for her moisturizer. She insisted on being a big girl and dress herself, prompting me to stand to the side observing, assuring she embellish the outfit correctly.

"Daddy can I wear makeup today?"

"I don't mind, princess. Just don't slap on too much. Mascara, blush, and lipgloss is perfectly fine with me."

"Otay!" She scattered over to her pink vanity, extracting her makeup products.

I finalized arranging my own attire, with a cream colored North Face jogger, and the same Uggs that mocked Oni's.

Oni suddenly made the decision to change her favorite hairstyle. I've noticed over time, that whenever we plan on making an arrival to Bey's job, she likes to make herself appear in a certain demeanor—and typically I don't mind it, as long as Oni's aware she has the freedom to express herself regardless of where we're going.

She settled on wearing her hair in it's natural state down her back, with some soft swooped baby hair, and I topped the style off with a tan colored headband.

"Go put on your pearls and your purse so we can get going, pooh."

"Kisses?" She puckered her lips, and I pecked them before she left out my bathroom.

I applied my all time essential red lipstick, that Bey claims she put me onto, but we all know who the queen of red lipstick is. I sliding on my Balenciaga x Crocs boots and fulfilled my fit with a simple Chanel crossbody.

After calling out Oni's name for the millionth time, I advanced towards her room, opening the door.

"Good knees! Good knees!" She chanted, as she stood in her bed shaking her ass, with her hands latched to her knees, and back perfectly arched.

"Oni!" I shouted, starling her, causing her to almost stumble out of her bed, until I swiftly caught her. Her breathing picked up, but I wasn't about to fall for her antics.

"D-Daddy, I'm sorry!" She stressed, backing away.

I folded my arms, "Oni why did I just walk in on your little ass twerking in your bed with your tongue all out?"

She shrugged. "You know we don't do silent responses. Speak." I exclaimed, in a calm tone.

"I dunno. I seen it on tiktok, and wanted to see if I could do it. I sowwy for being bad, daddy." She rushed over, stuffing her face into my chest, sniffing. "Pwease forgive me, dada!"

Now I understand why Beyoncé's been calling me soft. It's quite a task being upset at Oni. She eventually looked up at me, pouting. "Are you mad at me, dada?"

"Of course not, but when I'm calling your name, I expect you to answer okay?"

"Otay."

"Would you like to take any of your stuffed animals with you?"

She contemplated for a bit, "No, they'll be okay."

"Okay, pooh. Let's get going. I'm sure mommy's hungry."

"Yay! I can't wait to see mommy!" Oni shouted. I tangled her fingers into mine, as we headed towards the garage door.

Oni insisted we listened to Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman album, as we approached chipotle. I had instilled in my head each and everyone of our exact orders, and I also texted Lauren for hers, and told her to be very specific. People be ready to tussle if you forget one thing off their chipotle order.

I sent out our mass order through the app ahead of time, that'll way we have the option to proceed through the drive thru. About ten, or so minutes later, we were parked inside the garage of Beyoncé's job.

"Daddy, is my lip gloss still on?" Oni inquired, as we exited the elevator.

"Yes it is, baby girl." I chuckled assuringly. I handed Oni, hers and Lauren's food, as I pecked her nose, and informed her to escort her way over to Bey's office once she finishes her lunch date with Lo. She happily skipped away to Lauren's office, which resided next door.

****

𝒩𝒾𝒸𝓀𝒾 𝐿𝑒𝓌. ♡

"I'm trynna tell you, Lo. You gotta' put Kelly in her place sometimes, because all that nice and sweet shit gon' make a bitch like her run all over you." I declared, taking my last bite of my chipotle chicken burrito.

"Not that Kelly isn't a good woman, she's top fuckin' tier, but, you're also a good girl Lo. If you think she's fucking with other people, you need to tell her to drop them hoes because it's not one bitch competing with you. Then, I suggest you fuck her like it's the last time she'll ever taste your pussy again. Trust me, she gon' be calling you every morning at six on the dot, telling you good morning, and questioning if you slept well."

She pouted, "Easy for you to say, Nicki."

"Just.. just trust me, Lo. Know your worth, and act on it. Kelly is a beautiful woman, and so are you. I'm really hoping it works out because if she breaks your heart, I'mma break my foot up in her-"

"Okay, okay. I hear you! No need for all that."

"Yeah, and I hope you're listening, too. I'm speaking from experience girl, and I look at you like my sister. I only want the best for you. This world will suck you dry, and spit you out. However, the ball is in your court." I arose from the chair opposite of Lauren's desk. "And speaking of suck, let me get over here to my wonderful girlfriends. Text me later, babes." I leaned over to kiss her cheek, sliding on this ugly white chrome Gucci bag, Oni chose for us to wear.

"Heads up Nic, Bey had sort of a rough morning due to some bad news she received. It's not a coincidence Oni suggested you all come for lunch, almost as if she sensed it. I'm sure you both bring here will definitely brightened Bey's mood." Lauren professed.

"Well I think I might know what'll cheer her up. See you later." I smirked.

Shortly, I felt a sting to my ass, making me whimper.

Lauren instantly had this guilty ass look flashed on her face. "Sorry. It was just staring at me in them pants. You're definitely getting thicker."

I chuckled, "I—Bye, Boog."

"Later, Nicki."

Seconds later, I arrived inside Beyoncé's office, imagining the multiple sexual interludes we've encountered between these four white walls. I shivered as I reminisced.

If you aren't aware, I go by Nicki Lewinsky. Lew, for short. I'm more so the optimistic, and assertive one out of the bunch. Oh, and quite the hyper-sexual being if you must know. And trust me, I own my shit, and I'm never ashamed about it either.

They say I'm impassive, and all that other bullshit, and I mean—I guess, that's true as well. I'm not emotionally intelligent by a long shot. I leave that sappy shit to Oni and Onika. I just wanna fuck, and get treated.

And Mona, you ask? That's my evil twin, but we rarely get along.

Approaching the room, Beyoncé was typing aimlessly on her computer, being a business savvy queen, as usual, and Robyn was laying on the couch taking selfies with her conceded ass.

I closed the door behind me, more like slammed it shut, because it wasn't enough attention on me.

Soon their concentration darted my way, and I smiled, innocently.

That's more like it.

"Ladies."

"Nicki."

"Hey, Nic Nac." Beyoncé said, in the most depressing tone, giving me an unsettling feeling. Damn, I guess Lauren was right.

I slipped off my boots, strutting my way over to her desk so I could pretend to care what was wrong, then cheer her up with some head.

And Scene.

"Ouuu. I'm not feeling that tone, Yoncé. What's the matter, Bubs?" I pecked her lips, then took a plop down in the comfy seat in front of her.

She sighed, shutting off her monitor. I reached my hands over her desk, where she induced her cold ones into mine. I ran the pads of my thumb against the soft surface of the back of her hands for comfort.

"One of my long term patients, who, off the record, is absolutely one of my favorite clients, got admitted to the hospital, and is currently on SW."

I nodded, portraying an empathetic expression. Eventually living with a therapist, you tend to learn these abbreviations.

She sniffled, releasing a shaky breath. "And like, as her therapist, I thought she was, you know, getting better. She appeared happier and healthier, in our recent sessions. She informed me how much her marriage is progressing, too, but I guess what's bothering me the most is her poor two children. She has two boys, and
she—she was really ready to end it all-"

I started tuning her out because she had the nerve the wear this tight ass body con dress that was mid length, and her breast were pouring out, looking all big and succulent. Fuck. I'm horny. My mouth watered in anticipation, of getting the opportunity the feast on that pussy.

"—get better, you know?"

I nodded like I was listening, "I can only imagine. Wow, so tragic. Ugh, you deserve a hug."

Tehe. Step one; It always begins with a hug.

Walking over to her side, I pulled her generously into a warm hug, one I could tell she indeed needed. I caught a swift of the perfume I mostly treasured upon her skin, D&G's Light Blue.

"Mmm, and you smell good as fuck." I complimented as she pulled back. I could see the pink hue submerging her cheeks.

Step two; compliment her.

She blushed with her head down, taking a seat. I took this as an opportunity to slide right behind her, gazing her tensed shoulders with my fingers, giving them slow and gentle massage. "Mmm." A groan released through her mouth as her head lodged back. "N-Nicki what are you.."

I brought my mouth a few centimeters from her ear, "Shhh, let mama make you feel good. I hate seeing you down. like. this." I pecked her ear, after each last three words. I could sense her shuddering at my touch, as I clamped my teeth around her earlobe, fiddling the loose skin with the tip of my tongue.

"Shit, Nic." She mumbled.

I trailed my light, yet passionate kisses down to her jaw line, leading me to her most sensitive area, her beauty mark carpeted neck. One of favorite attributes about her.

"Huh, Yoncé. Can I do that for you? Make you feel better?" I questioned again, for clarification. I run my tongue in an upward motion, tenderly nibbling on said area. Her eyes were hooded, and her response were barely audible, as her breathing picked up.

I winked at Robyn across the room, sending her the signal we're about to turn this office upside down.

"May, I?" I traced my finger tip's directly at seams of the tightly fitted fabric. My pussy was already producing my arousal, the more I touched and admired the older woman. I enjoyed watching her squirm beneath me. I loved knowing I had Bey in the palm of hands, wrapped unknowingly around my fingers. Exactly, where I desired her to be.

I felt her sandy blonde curls brush against my skin, as she nodded her head, but that wasn't a good enough response for me. I firmly gripped her thigh, pressing my nails down enough to leave my imprints, earning a yelp from her throat.

"I wanna hear words, Yoncé. Let's not be disrespectful." I whispered sternly against her exterior.

She gulped, "Yes, please."

My lips curved into a smile, "You know I love hearing you beg, and I'm going love hearing you scream once my face is in between those thick fit thighs of yours." I slithered my hands inside the brazier area of her dress, cupping her warm big breast in my hands, twisting and pinching at her stiff hershey kissed nipples. I pealed the straps of her dress down, observing them pop out like jello.

I turned the swivel chair she occupied, to where she was now facing me, straddling her lap as I parted my glossy lips open, popping one of her luscious breast into my mouth. I sucked as if I tried to draw milk from a newly breastfeeding mother. I thrusted my hips, rocking consistently against her lap. My tongue wrapped around her nipple, flicking at the hardened area. Her sweet, sweet pants had my thong wetter than a fire hydrant.

"You like when I suckle on your titties don't you, mommy?" I teased, switching over to her left one. "Yesss!" She moan, breathless.

Robyn soon made her way near, only attired in her bralette and briefs, joining in to remove Bey's desk supplies, since last time it looked like a tornado blew through this bitch.

I stood up undressing myself out of the velour garments, prying it off my tanned flesh, giving Bey a show. Her mouth jolted open, as she gawked at my body with her lustrous filled hazel eyes. Leaving myself in my white laced thong, I tossed my double-d cup bra to the side. I relished whenever Beyoncé eye fucked me like she does. She knew a bad bitch when she seen one, and I fucked with that.

I brought her hand to my laced covered center, maneuvering her fingers through my cloth coated folds. "You see the mess you caused me, baby? You're suck a fuckin' tease for making me wet like this."

*

A few moments later, Bey was naked laying her flawless silhouette along the desk. I had her legs propped up on my shoulders as I planted generous pecks against her soft butterscotch thighs. I issued one long lick to her glistening pussy, as her back arched off the glass below her.

"Fuck, Nic!"

I spat on her pussy, sucking the saliva right back into my mouth. I tongued her thick sensitive bud, feeling it harden with each suckle. I moaned at the flavor of her devotion. "Damn your pussy taste even sweeter than last time." I mumbled against her center, as my tongue now caressed through her sticky libia. She began rotating her hips, leisurely while trying her hardest to suppress her moans.

I soon felt Robyn's lips, leaving a trail of kisses down my back, as she cupped my ass, massage it in her hands. I detected my thong sliding down my legs landing around my jeweled covered ankles, as Robyn rubbed her erection through my slick folds.

"You wet as fuck." I smirked against Bey's pussy at Robyn's praises.

"Put it in your pussy, daddy."

"Oh my—fuck!" Beyoncé screamed, grabbing a fist full of my black curly strands, pushing my face further into her pussy, as I spelled her entire name in cursive on her clit. I teased my two middle fingers at her entrance before sliding them effortlessly in her tight warm hole. And just as I began to penetrate Bey, her thighs clasped around my head as she cried louder. I sent a slap to her thigh as a reminder to stay still while I made love to her lower region.

Robyn shortly entered inside me, cutting off the air supply inside my throat. She pumped inside my shit vastly, barging directly at my spot with her perfectly curve dick.

"Shit, daddy!"

Her nails clawed my waist as she continuously to ram inside my throbbing pussy. I flicked my tongue at Beyoncé's swollen clit, as her hips started to jolt upward meeting the pace of my fingers.

"I'm so close baby! Ohhh!" I removed my lips from around her pretty pierced bud with a pop, watching how red and swollen it was, replacing it with my thumb. I drilled my fingers inside her, adding a third, as the sound of her wetness mixed with mine producing it's own forecast. Robyn sent a slap to my ass, provoking me to start throwing my ass back, meeting her fast strokes.

"Fuck your pussy, daddy. J-Just like that!" I screamed.

Between Beyoncé's admiring moans, and Robyn's throbbing core pressuring my walls, I felt as if I was experiencing heaven, or more like an euphoria I didn't wanna come down from. An domaine filled with rapture, and a climax that only the three of us could reach. This is how sex with them always made me feel.

"Good ass pussy."

Robyn showed me no mercy, sliding her dick out, only leaving the tip in, and slamming herself fully back into me deep as fuck. My back arched further as I pleaded her with sorry's and I love you's. I clenched my walls against her, knowing she loved that shit by the consistent grunts that loudly echoed in my ear.

Bey surveyed me with her ravishing love faces. Her gazed pulled at my soul strings in the most intense, yet, winsome of ways. My name sounded like a lullaby from her screams of pleasure, but all I could focus on was her captivating face.

"Cum with daddy." Robyn instructed, as her fingers twiddled with my clit. I was soon unraveled all over her dick, as my head fell back onto her shoulders. She filled me up, coating my walls with warm cum, still plunging her dick inside me one last time, before pulling out her large member.

The blonde goddess below me, sprayed all of her lovely nectar on my fingers and her desk, as my thumb was still attached to her pearl. Her eyes slammed shut as entire body shook due to the overwhelming orgasm, causing the desk to squeak. I stuck all three fingers that were inside Bey's pussy, into Robyn's mouth, giving her sample of honey I had dashing all over my tongue and chin.

Robyn held me in her arms keeping my balance up, because she had fucked me so alluringly my legs resembled freshly boiled noodles. Her chest was pressed into my back, as she sank her chin onto my shoulder. I leaned my head backwards to capture her sweet plump lips into a hungered kiss.

Beyoncé eventually sprang up from the desk, holding me by my waist from the front, while Robyn's heaving chest never left my back. The skin to skin contact was never unwanted from these two women. Realizing I was the center of their love, it was pleasing knowing my place in their lives, were here to stay.

And I'll never take them for granted.

"I love you. Both of you." I muttered, slightly breathless.

"We love you, too." They unified.

𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝐵𝑀𝒰𝒮 𝐼𝒱: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

_______________________________

I'm actually sad to be ending
this series...
Thoughts?

Which one of Onika's personalities were
your favorite?

What's been for your favorite
oneshots/series in this book thus far?

What would you like to see more of
in future Oneshots?
(answer below)

G!P  or no G!P?
Dombey or Domnika?
Anyone you'd like to see make
an appearance?
More dd/mdlg?

Thank you all for 11k! Stay tuned.🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 386 23
jus read!
2.2K 74 20
๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’„รฉ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ถ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐‘ญ๐‘ถ, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’...
1.1K 54 22
๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’„รฉ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ