BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

By GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... More

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 33: New Start

3.4K 111 30
By GuildMaster_RiP

Message from the Author/Artist : Heya guys its been months and i'm very thankful for your support and patience, for the good news to who don't know I've already passed my finals and I am now graduating by the month! So far I'm still trying to practice my art style again after those 3 months of drawing things that isn't my art style hence the delays for this new chapter, but i also had to do some revisions and add a lot of things from the old version of this chapter but thankfully i got some ideas to make sense of everything. But thank you so much for the wait, for those new, welcome! And those who have been following me for a long time I'm sorry it took this long!

(Y/n) POV

I slowly woke up from the heavy feeling that i felt in my body,  like i was anchored down to the bed not being able to move. I slowly opened my eyes to feel my groggy face and dried mouth while my head spinning from the after effects from all those charms and alcohol. I took my time in bed for my body to adjust before sitting up, i adjust my body a bit while feeling the joints of my body stiff. As i lay down in my side i felt the back of my neck was sweating and realized that i forgot to turn on the A.C.  or the fan before i slept, mustering all my strength i sat back up and I took off my shirt filled with sweat and threw it to the hamper on the side but missing an inch.

Moving to the side of the bed sitting on the edge i tried to clear my thought for a few minutes as i also try to recall the events yesterday, other than party i recalled the events at the train station back at the stations.Remembering the events with Eve and Akali told me it was still cloudy how things were different in my view.

Have i really been blinding myself with these thoughts or am i just hallucinating....

I felt a side of me was still missing after that revelation, i still couldn't believe those were the events that really happened like i was living another life of someone else. with my thought jumbled all together i rustled my hair from frustration before taking a deep breath. Looking at my hands i noticed it not shaking, cause usually i my hand would shake out of trauma when i think about my past too thourghly. I rubbed the palm of my hand  just to feel it calmly, slowly closely my hand while holding onto my thumb that was feeling the palm of my other hand. Thinking that talking to Eve was really the best thing that really pushed me out of my shell and looking through it in a different perspective.

(Y/n): Guess things are going on a better route....

Feeling some sweat falling through the back of my head i swiped it off with my hand.

(Y/n):And it's too damn hot i need something to drink..

i took of to my room shirtless when opening the door i felt the cold wind in the room going in through bedroom feeling refreshed from that small second of breeze i walked through the kitchen.

Akali:Sup.

(Y/n):Sup.

Passing by Akali I walked  to the fridge, I opened it then scanned through drinks and foods in the fridge.

Wait.

Realizing something off I looked back at the side of the door fridge staring at akali ,who I just realizing is in my house! And now she sitting their  eating my cereal while looking through  her phone.

(Y/n):Akali?!

Akali:Yoh.

(Y/n):Don't "Yo" me, how the heck did you get in?!

Akali:Oh, you still keep your spare key on the top of your door frame just like in college.

She swallowed the cereal in her mouth before making a cheerful chuckle.

(Y/n):Ugh..

I really need to change my habits.

Casually sitting on the other side of the kitchen counter with my shirt off i took the box of cereal on her side then shaking it only to hear it empty. I looked at Akali with an annoyed look as she gulp down the remaining cereal on her bowl.

(Y/n): really?

Akali:What? My workout made me hungry.

I rolled my eyes and stood up on my seat to walk back to the fridge and started rummaging through it i noticed some are newly packed.

I guess mom or Paxton did some groceries for me before hand.

(Y/n):So what brings you here?

Akali:Oh, umm..i was doing my morning workout and while jogging i decided to pass by.

(Y/n):That's a long jog from here to your mansion.

Akali: Y-your house was just on my usual route!

I took a peak at Akali looking at her with a cocked brow.

Akali:W-what? Hey i take my workout very seriously!

(Y/n):Alright alright you dont have to be over protective about it, sheesh.

I went back rummaging through my fridge until i felt Akali presceness on the other side of the fridge i looked to the side seeing her resting her face on door fridge just smiling at me like she wants something.

Ah yes, I know that smile.

Akali:SOooo.... what ya cooking ?

I made a big sigh knowing that she's begging for more food.

(Y/n):alright what do yo-

Akali:Ramen!

Thought so.

(Y/n):1 ramen meal coming right up.

Akali:Yeess! Oh can i aslo borrow your shower? Kinda feel my skin getting all sticky from all that sweat on my jogs.

I was about to speak but i stopped mid way and just gave up at this point.

(Y/n):You know what, fine help yourself is in my room on the right.

I didnt bother anymore because it was Akali anyway cause she would do this alot way back in college since my dorm was much closer to the university so her using my stuff and asking for food as normal week for me and her.

Akali:And clothes?~

(Y/n):yeah ye- woah!

I suddenly felt a hug on my back, which made my move forward almost hitting myself through the fridge while almost dropping the ingredients i was holding.

Akali:Thanks! Oh i also want dumpling if you have any!

She immediately pulled away and ran straight to the bathroom to my room just leaving me holding on to the ingredients on my hands while im at the verge of falling.

(Y/n):seriously whats with her today.

Akali POV

Entering the room i quickly closed the door behind me while feeling my heart fluttering from the small stunt i made a moment ago.

It really isn't the same as it is...

Last night got my head thinking of (y/n)'s answer despite being tipsy, the idea that I really didnt thought about dating (y/n) till now, I mean we had our moment's in college but i just only thought it was our platonic relationship and nothing else well not until last night...i mean dating him would be awesome too, we really got alot in common and we've known each other for a long time but.... i'm scared of our friendship to be ruined if it mess up....i just dont want him to leave.. hence why i didnt really caught any emotional feelings till now.

Akali:Ugh this is getting annoying again!

I took off my clothes and proceed to (y/n) shower while trying to keep my mind of the topic i felt the cold shower ease up my tensed body. Feeling the water flow through my face to my body my minds curiosity just couldn't get with a bitter sweet feeling going through my chest reminding me of that time in my apartment....

~Flash back 3 years ago~

(Y/n):Told you he was up to no good.

I grumble on the bed with my face pressing down on the pillow.

Akali:He still had good in him you know..

(Y/n):You kept saying that and how did that go for you?

I covered my ears with the pillow while screaming my lungs out after me and Zed fought 1 last time which ended up the both of us breaking up. I really didnt thought he would do such thing...

I few minutes of silence past i thought (y/n) have left to his class but i suddenly felt a pat on the back.

(Y/n):You know... he made a mistake dumping you-

Akali:I don't want to hear it.

I heard him  sigh and stood up from the bed, with my stomach unconsciously  grumble when (y/n) opened the door. I heard him chuckle while my cheeks and and forehead were getting warmer from being flustered.

(Y/n):how about i cook you my special spicy ramen?

I moved my head upwards a bit revealing only just my eyes that were groggy and teary while hiding my cheeks from being flustered

Akali:I'd like that..

~end of flash back~

Wiping my face with both of my hands then dragging my hair back for it to rinse properly with a smile slip through my lips thinking

(y/n) really has been there for me that i really havent thought of him that way...... or he maybe didnt thought of me that way?

Akali:he did said that he-

*knock* *knock*

Slightly suprised i covered my body and hid behind the shower door from the sound of the bathroom door.

(Y/n):Hey it's me, ill left  the clothes on my bed.

Oh its (y/n).

I let out a small exhale of relief thinking what it was.

Akali:Thanks (y/n)!

I heared the door of his room closed so i tried not stay in the shower longer.

(Y/n) POV

I took a shirt from the drawer while I'm at it before leaving the room to cook.

I started chopping some dressing and brought out the home made noodles i made a weeks ago luckily my fridge didnt get wrecked from the home invasion week's ago and the noodles were pre cooked so didn't get spoiled so easily in the freezer I'm just hoping the quality didn't degrade in the freezer.

(Y/n):Guess all those lessons payed off.

the soups was already starting to boil and all is left is the meat. While waiting for everything to finish, i heared the door in room clicked i looked behind me and saw Akali

Akali:Hey thanks again.

(Y/n):No pro-

I looked behind me and  saw akali wearing the tshirt and shorts i gave her, everything was almost oversized to her but thankfully the shorts fit her like a glove, i was mesmerized by how cute she looks but somehow also felt a sense of nostalgic....or is it de ja vu?

Akali:(y/n)? You okay?

I shook my head freeing myself back to reality.

(Y/n):Y-yeah!

Fuck is the charm's effect still on?

Akali POV

He was starring at me, did i do something? Is there something wierd about me?

I walk to the kitchen counter while drying  my hair with the towel i borrowed.  I looked at the side too see what was up and took a glance at the mirror on the other side of the room seeing myself with (y/n)'s clothes. I realized it It really has been years since i borrowed (y/n)'s clothes just like this usually it was me staying over his apartment just trying to get over my ex or cram some homework our professors gave us, I took another glance of me and for some reason looking at myself like with it made me happy while looking at (y/n) who is just cooking food on the morning feeling all domestic and it  put me at peace...

I can get used to this again.

(Y/n):You want it spicy?

Akali:Huh?

(Y/n):Your ramen

Akali: Oh, yes please!

(Y/n) removed the lid of one of the pots then the pan which brought out a strong aroma of beef broth and steamed dumplings that gave me a kick of nostalgia of our college days

Akali:Aaah...i missed this.. and you quite leveled up your game, i notice your not making instant ramen?

(Y/n) made a small chuckle while chopping off the spring onions

(Y/n):mom wanted me to stop with the instant food time to time so I compromised.

I threw the towel to the sofa and I took some metal chopsticks from the middle of the counter top.

Akali:Then ill be the judge if you imrpoved~

(Y/n) started pouring soup on the bowl as he multitask from frying the dumpling abit to give it abit of texture, he did everything like he was some kind of proffessional chef in those tv shows or like those chefs in a tempantayaki restaurant back in Iona and Japan. I was left in awe and amazement enjoying the show (y/n) is giving out.

(Y/n):aaaand here is your ramen just give me a minute and your dumlping will be done in a sec

After placing down the ramen on the table he paused like he just remembered something

(Y/n): oh! And of course your spice of choice or you know pour everything.

He brought out siracha, chilli oil and some other spicy condements from under the table.

Akali: you know i go for everything~

(Y/n):and that's why i brought it all out.

I let out a giggle and started pouring small portions of the hot sauces (y/n) gave me, but after that i started mixing everything and slurping my way to the ramen. I started blowing intensely because of the hot and spicness but over all it was amazing!

Akali: you really made all this?! Even the noodles?!

(Y/n):Yup.

Akali:Did you take any cooking classes?

He wipes of the sweat on his forehead with the towel before putting it bad over his shoulder.

(Y/n):that's a secret~

Still slurping noodles into my mouth i still tried to speak.

Akali: awe come ohn!

With (Y/n) just randomly placed 4 pieces of dumlpings in a small plate infront of me.

(Y/n): plus either way you'll just keep coming here for food i presume.

I gave him a smirk after slurping down the last noodles on my bowl.

Akali:You bet your ass! now seconds please!

(Y/n): yeah ma'am..

I took a bite of one of the gyoza's (y/n) made i poured some sauce and chilli into the saucer before blowing it to cool down abit before taking a bite of half of the dumpling, taking a bite i let a squeal of joy.

Akali:Awe man, that taste to good! And it's even stuffed with cheese!

(Y/n):glad you liked them.

I couldnt help but eat 2 more whiched ended up me choking abit.

Akali:Agh! (Y/n) halp!

(Y/n):Fucking hell Akali, chill with the food it wont go anywhere.

He handed me a glass of water and i immedialty gulp down the whole glass after that letting out a deep inhale trying to gasp for air.

Akali: sorry.. it just tasted to good.

I shyly giggled even after chocking on the food (y/n) gave me

(Y/n):Here ill make more noodles and dumlpings just relax ,okay?,

Akali:Okay~!

He handed me the my second serving of noodles that he had already boiled but    this time i ate it abit slowly while i watched (y/n) cook more.

*DING DONG*

(Y/n) POV

I was glad she enjoyed the food even if they were frozen in the fridge for almost 3 weeks

(Y/n):gimme a sec that must be my landlord.

Akali: shew teng! (sure thing)

I let out a chuckle at akali acting like a kid talking with her mouth full with noodles. I then lowered the flame of the stove and walk to the door to see who was on the door. I did texted my landlord last night about my arrival so hopefully it is him.

If it's sir Martin maybe i could ask him about any Vastayan kid from last night..wait that sounded wrong.

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

(Y/n): Yes Mr. Martin ill get the pap-

As i opened the door expecting my land lord Mr. Martin but i was greeted with the silvered haired devil herself.

Eve:Mr. Martin? Cheating on me already~

Eve just made a sarcastic smirk knowing she's just making fun of me right now but i just ignored it and just went straight to the questions.

(Y/n):Eve? What the heck are you doing here?

Eve barged into my apartment and started removing her sandals on the door step.

Eve:I did say ill show you how serious i am for you, so here i am!

(Y/n):Visiting me in the morning?

Eve:Oh darling, i brought coffee and some pastries, See?

Eve raised the cardboard tray of coffee with a box pastries on the other hand while giving me a smile.

Eve:We can have a morning coffee while we catch up~

I took a deep breath while scratching the back of my neck

(Y/n):fine.

I didnt bother anymore since Li is here aswel-

FUCK I FORGOT SHE'S ALSO HERE!

Eve:Oh it smells nice here, are you cooking somethin-

(Y/n):Eve wai-

Before i could stop Eve and tell her about Li, she stopped at her position when she reached the corner with Akali also frozen with her mouth full of ramen while looking at Eve and me with a suprised look. In a few second akali slowly slurped the remaining noodles down then shyly waved at us.

Akali: H-hey E-eve!

Eve:H-hi...darling.

Eve then turned around looking at me with her brow raised, while I awkwardly smiled at her while

(Y/n):ramen?

Eve POV

I was sitting right beside Akali who was getting abit nervous by the second for some reason. I looked at her and i noticed she was wearing (y/n)'s clothes which made me question so many things, but at the same time i was jealous of her.

What happened here.

(Y/n): nothing happend.

Eve:Huh?

My train of thought was cut off by (y/n) placing a bowl infront of me. At the same time did he just read right through my thoughts?

(Y/n):i can tell you were looking at Akali so my answer is no, nothing happend.

Akali:Huh? What do you mean?

I looked Akali a few second until i pointed out the clothes she's wearing with my eye it took her a few second to realized it but she's getting there.

Akali:What the heck? Of course not! I-it's just that i happen to pass by (y/n)'s appartment on my morning jog a-and i just asked him-

Eve:Okay okay, you don't have to explain yourself and wasnt your normal route at-

Akali:It changed last week!

Akali cutting me off before i could finish my sentence took me by suprise, but from her reaction i can already get a hint from her knowing where she usually go cause i myself joined her obnoxious training she puts herself through, I slightly squinted my eyes suspecting her while grinning.

Eve:mhm..

Akali:But why are you here!

Eve: Me and (y/n) are dating.

(Y/n) suddenly spat the drink he was drinking all over the countertop luckily we were farther enough not to get spilled at.

(Y/n):w-we are not dating! I just said we need to get to know each other more!

Eve:Not yet Darling~

Akali's face was surpised at the same time flustered she took a drink of her juice while hiding her face to the side.

(Y/n): come on Eve, stop making Akali feel awkward here, I didnt turn you down cause you and gave you a honest answer.

Eve:and im happy you still think i have a chance~

(Y/n):I-

He looked away just drinking his drink while his ears were turning red, which was a cute side of him i love, he then started to clean the mess he made while trying to hide his embarrassment.

I really miss this~

Akali POV

(Y/n) and eve dating..

I already knew Eve has a thing for (y/n)  which is still unknown that we still cant our brains to rack on and we even betted with the other and even auntie what the reason is.Though hearing that Eve and (y/n) are taking it slow even just as friend made me feel a  part of me wanted to support them at the same time i felt a sour and uneasy pain in my chest, I was jealous.

I took a deep breath and started gulping down food back to my mouth to ease myself for the mean time.

*RING RING*

(Y/n): gimme a min i need to take this.

Eve:Sure thing darling~

Akali: shor! (Sure!)

As (y/n) left outside in his terrace to take his call i started to feel nervous being with just Eve in this situation.

Eve:I dont mind sharing with you.

I bit down the last noodle while slowly shoving the bowl of ramen and plate of dumpling on the other side of the table top.

Akali:hey back off, you got your own ramen.

Eve:I meant (y/n) darling.

Akali:Huh?

Eve:Oh please Akali its obvious you also like him.

Akali:i- im not interested in him though.

Eve:Mhmmmm.. if you keep saying that you dont know who might snatch him off if it wasnt me, plus he didn't said he would say yes to us dating.

Eves expression became gloomy for a moment but she looked at me and smile.

Eve:Though i do intended to make him fall for me, how about you?

Akali:Me?

Looking back at my bowl of food i thought to myself that she's right if i kept denying these feelings I wont be able to reach anything, though i still dont know what i even feel for (y/n) at this moment, just last night i thought of (y/n) just my best buddy now im having mix signal and feelings to myself and now i didnt want to get in the way with Eve and (y/n), it's best i support them as Eve and (y/n)'s best friend.

Akali:If anything i support both if you!

I tried to make a genuine smile while Eve looked at me like she saw right through me that im hinding or holding something back.

Eve:Right....thank you...i guess..

I looked back to my food trying to take 1 more bite.

I hate this..

Ahri POV

I woke up with a my ears ringing and a painful headache. Pondering in my head i stretched my body and tails feeling the AC slightly opened i tried standing up to feel my whole body a bit wobbly.

Ahri:Ugh... i think i drank too much..

So i tried to relax on my bed while I recalling the events that happend last night, i remember playing a game of spin the bottle then....

Ahri:right sett..

My chest tigthened remembering what brought me to this drunk state, seeing how sett is doing in his social made me question many things in our relationship..was is really worth all that effort to just get tossed aside? Did i make the wrong move? What am I really to Sett?

A teardrop slid through my cheeks, wiping it with my wrist i tried to continue thinking what happened last night and avoid thinking about sett. Then another memory sparked, a memory that got me up in my bed all flustered, I remember tackling (y/n) and sitting on top of him and saying indecent words just because i was drunk and....-

Ahri:WAIT!

I panicked and I started patting every part of my body and checking if my clothes were intact.

Ahri:Bra, here!, underwear, here! Okay....phew!

I even checked my trash can for used tissues or condoms and there were nothings! I sat at my chair feeling relieved that nothing happend i still couldnt help think what else happened that night when i blacked out, as i went to my bathroom i opened and i was shocked by my mascara ruined! Wiping off the remaining make up off my face with a face towel seeing my mascara helped trigger a memory, i finally remembering i was crying on (y/n)'s chest as he comfort me....

Suddenly my cheeks started to feel hot till it reach my ears but then i was happy that (y/n) didnt took advantage of my feelings.

Ahri: I'm glad it was with you....

I splash myself with water after saying that nonsense, cause what the heck was i thinking! I stormed off and jump to my bed still feeling the headache. I then took my phone out and started scrolling through my messages ignoring some notification from my instagram and checking my other socials where i can avoid seeing Sett i remmeber i should thank (y/n) atleast so i decided to call him.

(Y/n) POV

While i was serving food to Akali and Eve this time my cellphone rang, i checked who it was and by my surpise it was Ahri.

(Y/n): gimme a min i need to take this.

Eve:Sure thing darling~

Akali: shor! (Sure!)

Thankfully this was the last batch so i dont need to worry about leaving, i put on the hood of my hoodie to avoid the heat of the sun before i walked in to my terrace

*beep*

(Y/n): hey Ahri, how are you doing?

Ahri:H-hey (y/n) im doing fine, well the headache sucks at the moment.

I chuckled in relating with her situation when i woke up awhile ago.

(Y/n):go ask Kai'sa some meds for that.

I heard a small rustle thinking she might still be in bed then her voice giggling.

Ahri:yeah yeah...

A suddenly awkward silence filled the call as i let the wind blow my face trying to come up with something Ahri spoke again.

Ahri:Hey...about last night..

Fuck.

(Y/n):dont worry i-

Ahri: i know...and thanks...for you know.... being there..

A part of me felt at ease that Ahri might have thought something happend.

(Y/n):dont mention it, you know im always open to listen.

Ahri:yeah...

(Y/n):....

(Ahri):...

Another awkward silence filled in the room i could hear the bed sheets and ahri's breathing through the phone.

Ahri:do you want grab some coffee?

(Y/n):Huh?

Ahri: Sorry! if your busy  and i just wanted to thank you somehow for being there for me.

(Y/n):no no, sorry you just took me by surprise, but yeah im kinda in the middle of something.

Ahri:oh, im sorry do you have guest right now?

I looked behind me seeing Akali and Eve talking cheerfully.

(Y/n):something like that.

Ahri:Oh, maybe some other time?

I scratched the back of my neck trying to recall my schedule i have since i still got a lot of work i need to attend to because of what Ekko and Yasuo did and not to mention the promise i made with Akali.

(Y/n):im kinda busy the whole month, but i can settle for coffee on dinner

I sheepishly chuckled

Ahri:Sure! Ill send you the det's later!

(Y/n):sure, see ya l-

*beep*

(Y/n): okay then.

I put the phone back to my pockets and entered back to my apartment

Ahri POV

After that call with (y/n) i felt light for some reason at the same time excited! So I patted my cheeks gently to wake myself up abit.

Ahri:you're only there to treat him Ahri okay, nothing else.

I took a deep breath, then in a few seconds i rushed to the wardrobe and started going through my clothes.

Ahri: what i should wear~

(Y/n) POV

I came back to the kitchen and at my stool on the kitchen table top, finally enjoying my breakfast in peace, but then i remember Eve and Akali were here, the peace of mind my mind had was all gone.

Right.

(Y/n):Do you also want something to eat eve?

Eve:Oh? Why would i say no to a man's cooking~

I rolled my eyes and handed her a fresh bowl of dumplings  while i try to cook the last batch of ramens.

Eve: Did auntie teach you how to cook?

(Y/n):Mom? Well not everything just the basics but she pretty good behind the Oven.

Akali:Her cooking was amazing last night i could ask for more...

Akali started leaning back to her seat day dreaming of mom's cooking. I Giggle at Akali's expression i looked back at the noodles and lifted them up draining them first on the sink before putting it in the bowl then pouring the soup and sprinkling it with garnishes

(Y/n):And breakfast is serve.

I passed the bowl with some dumplings on the side to Eve.

Eve:I could really get used to this treament~

Akali:Hey, (y/n)'s my personal chef.

after that i started putting all the cooking instruments on the dish washer.

Eve:Mmmmm....Akali dear, your right (y/n)'s cooking is amazing~

Akali:Right? The good part is that he isnt using instant noodles~

Eve:Oh? Homemade?

(Y/n):Yep, all hand made by me.

Eve:Well i'm impress even more~

(Y/n):dont expect anything that's all i have to show

I chuckle while trying to lie since i can somehow cook cause of my dad.

Eve:Oh i doubt~

Akali:Ugh...Eve your tone just give's it out.

Eve:Well im not trying to hide it either way~

As i leave the dishwasher do its job i sat back at the kitchen top taking a sip off coffee.

(Y/n):Ugh, wasnt really much of a strong coffee type of person.

Eve:I can add some cream if you want~

Akali:Alright, I'm done.

(Y/n):i don't even want to know

Ignoring Eve's dirty jokes i continue to sipping the coffee despite not liking a strong one so i tried to add more milk to it, then took another small sip to taste the bitter taste slowly fading.

Eve:So dear how are you holding up after last night~

It took me a few second to process which one she meant, was it the drama i caused or the the shit they pulled off from me during the drinking game.

(Y/n):Like shit, its like my body is weighing me down when i woke up.

Eve:But look at you now still standing strong~

I glared at Eve knowing she is one of the sole reason why im feeling this while she just smiled at me with her smug look.

Akali:still though at least your the new champ of the game.

(Y/n):I dont even think i fell like a winner.

Eve:I can help with that.

Akali:Dude you really need to stop.

Eve:Finee.

I made a small chuckle before taking another sip of the coffee.

Eve:Oh i didn't knew what you wanted so i bought a box with a variety of pastries.

She pushed the box in the middle of the table, striking my interest since i like pastries. She then opened the box showing a wide variety of pastries as Even said ranging from cakes that were cut in square slices, too brownies, tarts, and puff's.

Eve:Find something you like?

(Y/n):Mhm let me get some utensils.

Eve POV

Seeing (y/n)'s reaction, i knew the pastries took his interest which made glad i listened to the advice the store clerk gave me. 

She does also does look out of character to even sell these cute pastries.

Noticing someones presences on my side i look at Akali who was leaning forward from her seat to have a peak of the pastries i bought. She then looked at me with a pleading look , i rolled my eyes and give in to her.

Eve:Fine you can have some.

Akali:Yes~

She grabbed  one of her forks and scooped one of the cake i was planning to take, i took a deep breath trying to control myself and just let it go. (Y/n) came back with some plates and utensils. I observed (y/n) while he scans through one more time through the pastries and noticed something different about him unlike yesterday, right now he looks or feels like a different person than he his back then it might just be me after all those tense moments with him maybe im just seeing a side of him opening up to us but what ever it is, i'm glad to going to this route.

(Y/n) POV

I took one of the slice of the Tiramisu and a strawberry tarts i swipe my finger on the cream from the tart and took taste of the whip cream cause i like the taste of it.

Eve:enjoying it?

(Y/n): how about you tell her?

I pointed at Li who was sneakily getting more.

Eve:Hey save some for me!

She smacked Li's hand lightly making her arm retreat back to her.

Li:Come on Eve just the egg tart

Eve:I barely even got one!

Li:Its not like your gonna eat it all.

Eve:its a cheat day.

Eve took a whole lemon square and ate it whole just to prove a point while i just took a bite of the tart.

Eve: So dear, any plans now that your awake?

I took another bite of one of the pastries while thinking of the plans i had in mind. I swallowed the piece then took a sip of the coffee.

(Y/n):Well first is the job interview i was suppose to take.

Eve:Oh? Whats company?

(Y/n):Thats a secret~

Eve:Fine, keep talking though.

(Y/n):Well I also have that collab i promised with Li over there.

I pointed out Li with the tip of the straw while she just gave out a smug look.

Akali:hehe.

(Y/n):Aside from that maybe try to get myself back in shape and maybe some personal things i want to settle...

Eve:Oh wanna hit the gym together then?

(Y/n):Too pricey.

Eve and Li looked at un amazed knowing that im from a rich family.

(Y/n):What? Plus i can do all this at home too.

Akali:We have our own gym at home.

(Y/n):But its too faaarrr

Eve replied back  in a teasing manner

Eve:Oh come one (y/n) it going to be a great warm up from here to there~

The two chuckled while i just sat in my seat defeated

Akali:Though, Im really amaze how well your relationship with Auntie is also.

(Y/n):we really hit it off fast when i was a kid...to the point she already adopted me as her own to the family in just a year.

Eve:Adopted?

(Y/n):I guess mom left out that important detail, but by paper im already adopted to the family...im not just some step son ..

I slowly caress the drink  with two fingers while holding onto it. Remembering the day mom took me in to her family a year after she married dad.

Eve:That's really sweet of Auntie..

(Y/n):Yeah...im really lucky to be her son.

We spent most of the morning catching up, me and Eve's continued of where we left off in the car while Akali told her stories during there tour around the world, from reminiscing back to our college days,to getting to know more about each other for the next 5 hours.

Eve:Alright Darling, I would like to stay more but it's getting late.

Akali:I'll stay for abit longer.

(Y/n):Sorry Li, i got plans today.

Eve:Oh, someone's already cheating on me?

(Y/n):Huh?! What? No im meeting up with a friend.

Eve:Even more worrying, your gonna break this poor maiden's heart.

Eve was letting out puppy dog eyes while starring right at me.

(Y/n):No...its not like th-

Suddenly i felt a soft sensation on me cheeks, i looked at the corner of my eye and i saw Eve giving me a peck on the cheeks, in just a split second my whole face was ligthing up red and i could feel my face getting warm. Akali on the other hand was looking away looking embrassed from what she witness.

(Y/n):EVE! I TOLD YOU WE ARENT DATING!

Eve:Oh come now, im just marking my territory, Darling~

(Y/n): Again, we arent dating! This is not how we should get to know each other!

Seriosuly, whats with Eve, does she do this to all the men she tries to date?

I tried not to dwell deep too it, to avoid myself from overthinking and just tried to tell her off about it.

Eve:your no real fun (y/n).

I look back at Akali looking everywhere trying to stay away from the conversation.

(Y/n):And sorry Akali im busy today.

Akali:Dang it, fine... tomorrow.

(Y/n):Work.

Akali:Oh come on!

Eve: ill take care of little rouge here as well.

(Y/n): thank you.

This  gives me enough time for me to at least rest up and clean up from my meet up with Ahri.

(Y/n):Alright, and Li next time knock.

Akali:Wont make any promises~

(Y/n):Of course..

As the two left i placed the remaining dishes in the washer i went to bed to take some rest but before that i took a look on my phone and randomly swipe through my apps. Till i pressed the gallery app and browsed through my photos to my urge i went to look at a group photo of me, Ekko, Yasuo, Jinx with the rest gang. Looking at the photo i felt a small feeling of discomfort of how i thought of them all this time putting all the doubt in my head and clouding it. But it confuses me the most of why do i even feel these emotions with the false memories i still don't understand i thought to myself .....

maybe it's all related... what i feel, think and remember..

Shaking my head from that nonsense i look back at the different folders in my gallery i saw a picture of me and Li back in College, she used to have black hair before she dyed it purple-ish brown

(Y/n):a lot really changed....

Looking at myself , i think to myself that the same guy from the past years is just the same through out the year, scared, gloomy, lacking in confidence and even doubtful, there were many thing i was good and bad, but i really haven't really come to terms with all of them ..

till now....

I placed down my phone to the side and took a deep breath, before shutting my eyes i spoke to myself.

(Y/n):I'm really glad..

Ahri POV

I spent most of my time on my wardrobe and the rest putting on my make up, since i didnt knew what to wear, so i just wore my oversized hoodie, shorts and a shirt underneath my hoodie.

Why do i even bother putting so much effort from just meeting up for a coffee with (y/n)...

Laying on the sofa upside down while looking through my phone i felt the sofa moved abit and i notice Kai'sa was sitting next to me.

Kai'sa:You going somewhere?

Ahri:Something like that.

Kai'sa:Shopping? I want to come.

Ahri:Oh no no, im meeting with a friend.

Kai'sa: Oh? Who is it?

Ahri:Just some friends back in college.

I should've told her the detail's since there's was nothing wrong with it and it's not like i'm pursuing (y/n)

Kai'sa:Hey Ahri...

My train of thought was cut off me Kai'sa who was now acting shy, usually she acts like this when she has something embrassing for her to ask, but its nice and cute when she starts asking these curious question so im excited what she's gonna ask this time.

Ahri:Yeah? Whats up Kai?

Kai'sa:Well...i want to ask how do you-

*BAM*

Before Kai'sa could finished we heared the door was kocked opened by Akali.

Akali:We're hooomeee!

Kai'sa:Akali we just got that new door, dont go barging in like that.

Akali:Sooorrryy

I checked my watch and saw that it was almost time to meet up with (y/n)

Ahri:Sorry Kai, i need to go we'll talk to later?

Kai'sa:Um...yeah sure.

I gave her a hug and went rushing to the door meeting Akali and Eve on the way.

Akali:You going somewhere?

Eve:And this late?

Ahri: come on it's not that late! It just 6pm, plus I'm meeting up with a friend so i gotta go, bye!

Eve POV

Ahri just went out in a rush, she was even wearing her "Incognito clothes" which made me wonder why she's wearing those clothes this time.

Wo    nder who's is she meeting with this time.

But it also clicked on me that (y/n) had plans today and was meeting with a "friend"...

no it cant be..

It was a possibility but i didn't want to assume such thing, but still.. if she has to wear those clothes withsomeone who isn't famous...

Eve:Oh that sly flox.

Akali:Who now?

Eve:Oh nothing darling~

Not that i mind sharing (y/n) to the girls, but of course i want him first for myself~

Kai'sa POV

Akali came marching in with new clothes i havent seen her wear with Eve walking behind her.

Eve:Hey Darlings~

Kai'sa:Where did you guys go?

Akali:Exer-

Eve:At (y/n)'s place.

Eve was starting to look at Akali with a wierd look while Akali shyly looked back, its like im looking at a mother who just caught her dauther lying.

Akali:And....(y/n)'s place..

Kai'sa:Both of you ?

I was looking at them with in a suprised expression.

Akali and Eve: yeah.

Kai'sa:So those clothes?

Akali looked at her self and spin around revealing the baggy clothes she's wearing.

Akali:Yes,These are (y/n)'s

Ah..that explains why it's baggy

Kai'sa:And he's okay with him sharing his clothes to you?

Akali:Yeah! We did this alot back in college.

Eve:And remind me how you two arent a couple yet?

Kai'sa:Yeah, why is that?

Akali:I-i didnt thought about it!

Eve:But now your interested right?~

Kai'sa:Wait wait, Akali i thought you arent intersted in (y/n)?

Akali:I-im not! Eve is! They're both even dating!

I looked at eve with a questioned look while she is happily looking through her phone.

Kai'sa:You and (y/n)?

She closed her phone and her expression changed immediately to a tired look.

Eve:We arent officially boyfriend girlfriend, but me and (y/n) are taking "things slow and getting to know each other" first before he gives me his answer. And yes i do love (y/n), and im serious about him , thats why im not toying with any boy anymore.

Love.....

Eve:Something wrong Kai?

Kai'sa:Oh its nothing.

I looked away from Eve to avoid her gaze.

Eve:Oh i know that attitude come here and talk to mommy eve~

Akali:I dont wanna hear this.

Akali left to her room leaving me with Eve already sitting right beside me , i could almost feel her gaze on me, which make me feel a sense of temptation from her.

Ahri help...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...
350K 11.7K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
30.9K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...