Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty three.
thirty four.

thirty two.

106 12 8
By wangzico

Previously on „Hungry eyes"
„You're the best that ever happened to me." Hoseok says making Little look up into his eyes, „And I couldn't be any happier than I'm when I'm with you. I love you, Taehyung."

Little could see the sparkle and love in Hoseok's eyes, a smile forms on Little's lips, „I love you too. You opened my eyes to a whole new world, you showed me what standing up for oneself really means, what love really means. You mean the world to me, Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok's lips turn into a big smile, before both lean in to close the gap between them to share a lovingly kiss.

-

It's the time of the year when it's cold outside but the sunlights are warm, when the trees change their colors, into beautiful red, yellow, orange and brown.

It's the time when being with your beloved ones means warmth, security and peace.

It's autumn, Little's favorite season.

Time has passed by fast, it's already middle of October and Taehyung's school has started a few weeks ago.

Life has changed much since summer, he spent the most beautiful time with his new friend and lover. He learned much about himself and life, has shared wonderful memories with his friends and found new passion and hobby.

Little feels more matured and independent, even more self conscious and stronger. He feels more like himself than he ever did.

Ever since meeting Hoseok he started to see life with different eyes and stand up for himself and his dreams.

That's why he decided to join Hoseok's dance courses, helping him out every day after his classes at the university.

The elder would always pick him up, even though Taehyung tried to fight against it, because it's not so far away, but Hoseok insisted on picking him up everyday with his red Mustang and a kiss on his cheek.

At first Little's parents weren't so happy about him helping out at Hoseok's dance classes but they learned to accept Little's decisions.

More over they invited the dancer over for dinner - and who would believe it, it went pretty well.

At first both his mother and father were skeptical, they asked a lot of questions about Hoseok and his past, family and other things. Some questions were uncomfortable and inappropriate but Hoseok managed it well and politely. After all it wasn't that normal for them to have a gay son. But still they tried to accept it.

At some point they even had a good and pleasant conversation.

All in all it has been an exciting and wonderful summer, but now that autumn has began, Taehyung is excited about the cozy and calm evenings he will share with his lover. That's why he spends most of his days and nights at Hoseok's place. His parents weren't happy about it again, but they stopped fighting Little's decisions.

Hoseok even asked him to move in completely, but the younger doesn't want to move out yet, he likes to spend some time at home with his siblings and maybe when the new year has come, he will eventually move in with Hoseok for good.

It was already late evening when the two males finally closed the dancing room and went home. Both of them were happy for the weekend to start already, because that means they will have more time to spend together and with their friends. During the week they have a lot of things to get done that's why their time is limited.

At home they took a shower together, they haven't done it for a while, and spent a few beautiful and passionate minutes under the warm water. Afterwards they cooked dinner, talked a lot, before cuddling on the sofa while watching a movie together. It got pretty late and Little had to wake up his lover who fell asleep, so that they can go to bed.

The next morning started peacefully, they had breakfast together before heading to Yoongi's shop since he needed some help. Afterwards they went to the city, had dinner together and planned what kind of dance to teach the kids next. Taehyung really has found a new passion with Hoseok. Dancing and teaching children is a hobby he loves to do.

But at night he would sit down on his table and start writing books and stories for children. It's just for fun even though Hoseok always encourages him to send it to a publisher. Still the younger doesn't believe in his writing skills to be good enough for an actual book.

Hoseok would always encourage him, support him and show him how amazing he is, how much he appreciate and loves him. There's no one who treats Little better than Hoseok, who appreciates him more and loves him harder. Little couldn't be any happier.

After spending time at the city, they headed back home. Actually Hoseok brought Taehyung to his house because the younger promised to help out his siblings with their homework the next day. So tonight Little will spend at his parent's house.

„I hate being away from you." Little says with a soft pout on his lips as he was hugging his lover in goodbye.

„I told you to move in with me." Hoseok jokes before placing a kiss on Little's cheek. The younger has his arms around Hoseok's neck, while the elder holds him by his waist.

„I know.." He responds still pouting, causing Hoseok to peck his lips.

„It's just for tonight, I'm sure your siblings missed you." The elder adds with a soft smile.

„You're right. Maybe we could go to the movies with them tomorrow. There's a new Disney movie." Little suggests and Hoseok nods.

„Sounds great to me." The elder responds, placing a kiss on Little's nose, „We will discuss it tomorrow."

With that Hoseok walks back to his red car, getting inside and after waving goodbye he drives off.

Not long after he arrives at his place, he started feeling lonely with Little not being around. He got so used to having him around, that he immediately feels lonely when the younger isn't with him.

A chuckle leaves his lips, he can't believe that he's so deeply in love with a person. Hoseok knows he has never loved anyone like Taehyung before. He also knows, that he wants to be with the younger forever. Not just for a while, not just for a summer or a year - but forever. He even had the thought of marrying him but then he remembered that it's not allowed in the US. Or anywhere else. But it doesn't matter, he can be with him without being his husband.

It's funny and made the elder laugh, but also extremely happy. Nothing could bring him down now.

Nothing but that one call, that changed everything.

It was that night, that his phone rang in the middle of the night. It was his voice, that made his heart shatter in a matter of seconds, and the news that almost broke him down.

Hoseok hasn't heard his father's voice for such a long time but he would always and forever recognize it. Out of all people, he never expected him to call him, not after they disowned him for casing his dreams. They hurt him in the most painful way parents can hurt their children.

But now it doesn't matter.

Not after his father told him about his mother's medical condition - about the cancer, slowly killing her day by day.

It was that night, that Hoseok packed his stuff and decided to go back to his hometown.

He hasn't slept all night, and as soon as the autumn morning sun appeared on the sky, he put his stuff in his car. Never ever has he made a decision this fast, but it's the right one. Even if leaving everything behind is the last thing he wanted to do. Not now, after he finally found true love.

He called Taehyung and told him that he will be at his place soon. His heart felt heavy, his stomach hurts, his mind is blank. He hasn't felt this bad for a while. Nothing seemed real at the moment.

He would leave everything behind, it's happening, that what he didn't want to happen. He wanted to settle in and start a new life. It was the best summer he had but now it's coming to an end.

But not with Taehyung. He is his true love, the one and only for Hoseok.

But it broke him to see Taehyung's confused and hurt expression now that he has told him.

„You're w-what?" Little asks in disbelief.

„I'm leaving my love." Hobi repeats. He explained how his mother got sick and how his father begged for Hoseok to come back.

„B-but why so sudden- what about- about your dancing classes o-or your apartment- or.. us?" Taehyung stutters still not sure what is actually happening. The elder already had everything packed and is ready to leave while Little can't even process what's about to happen.

„Nothing will change- especially not between us." Hoseok says, placing both his hands on Little's shoulders, „I will come back to you - I promise."

„R-really?"

„Yes my dear- I will come back to you and our dance classes and our apartment." Hoseok responds forcing a smile on his lips, „Everything will be alright."

But Little knew that's not what Hoseok is actually thinking. He knows that there's something on his mind, just by the way he looks at Little. Will what he's thinking bring happiness or will it bring misery?

He can't understand- no he doesn't want to understand. It's as if Hoseok is actually saying goodbye, a forever thing.

„It's just temporary." The elder added.

But Tae doesn't believe it.

„I will be back home soon- I promise, baby." Hoseok said as he leaned in to kiss the younger goodbye. But Little knows there's something on his mind. It all seems unreal and like a - lie.

„D-don't forget me- p-please, Hobi don't-"

Hoseok cut him off, „Of course I won't my love! Don't worry too much. I will write you letters and call you, Taehyung-ah."

Tears are forming in Little's eyes, and for the first time he didn't believe a thing, Hoseok said.

„Shh don't cry." Softly he removes Little's tears that just fell down his cheek.

„P-please H-hobi- I don't want you t-to leave." Taehyung cries out, loud sobs leaving his lips now. He hates to cry but he's so hurt, it hurts so much.

„But I have no choice. I need to be with my parents now." The elder responds serious, his hands cupping Little's face, „I promise to be back for your birthday. Till then you will have to be patient my love."

Taehyung sobs quietly this time and just nods in response, he couldn't talk right now.

Hoseok removes the remaining tears from Little's face as he again leans in to share a long and lovingly kiss with the younger male. Oh how much he will miss this lovely lips of Taehyung, his box smile and adorable hazel colored eyes. He will miss him so badly it already hurts. It makes his heart ache for the younger, but he has to be strong for the two of them.

The kiss was salty from Taehyung's tears, even if it was a painfully sad moment, it was an even more beautifully shared kiss.

„I love you so much." Hoseok whispers against Little's lips as they part from the kiss, „I will always love you."

Taehyung slowly nods, „I will always love you too, Hobi."

The elder smiled as he pulled Taehyung into a long and tight hug. He hates letting go of him but it's time to leave.

„Here, my keys to my apartment and the dancing room." Hoseok said, „I will pay for the rents, don't worry just go by from time to time. I left a note on the doors of the dancing room."

Taehyung just nodded as he listened to his lover.

„Tell the others that I will be back soon." He adds softly smiling.

Again the younger just nods, because talking would make him burst out into tears again.

„You will hear from me soon."

„Y-you promise?"

Hoseok smiles, „I promise."

And with that he left.

He left him, he looked back, he waved, got into his car and left into the sunny road of Sunroadtown.

And with that he left a sad Taehyung behind.

It felt like a break up, like a forever goodbye.

It felt heartbreaking and overwhelming.

It made Taehyung feel lost and lonely - as if a big part of him was gone. His chest feels heavy, his heart empty.

Now he's gone. His Hoseok is gone.

And God knows when he will return.

- if he returns at all.

-

A/N:.... Hello? If anyone is still reading, I wanted to apologize for being a bad author and taking so freaking long to update!

I'm so so sorry :')

& sorry for the drama but it wouldn't be me if there's no drama at all! Hope you liked the chapter!

I still won't update more frequently, but I will try my best to finish the book <3

Thanks for waiting, love you <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 306 25
He closed his eyes and leaned in. You watched him and went rigid. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for the kiss. But it didn't happen. When you o...
71.8K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...
4.8K 266 20
(Completed) "Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all." "I am a fool for letting you go." _____ Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin are dancers. W...
88.2K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...