[Violet] (Harry Potter Variou...

Por elvestoneanzelote1

(Yan! Harry potter various x fem!reader) Warning:. Obsession. Murder. Jealousy. ------- its a Fan fiction!! ... Más

Prologue
Chapter: one
Chapter: two
Chapter : three
Chapter: four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: six
Chapter: seven
Chapter : eight
Chapter: nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Twleve
Chapter: thirteen
Arch: 2
Chapter: fourteen
Chapter: fifteen

Chapter: Eleven

844 34 7
Por elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- thanks for the reads and hearts/votes.

"Sometimes it is better to forget"

"Rather then pester the one"

"Why they hide, that for a reason"

"Just don't make that a mistake"

------

  クスリくれ!
  _          _
  │ヽ'ヽ      /' /7
  │>/   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  /<│
  │/  _     _ \│
  Y / ●ヽ  /● ヽ Y
  |│   │ │    │|
  | \__/ ▼   ヽ__/ |
   i⊂⊃  、_人_,   ⊂⊃i
  +    │ │    +
  メ    i i    メ
   ト、r^⌒、 、ノ r^⌒

*---------*

"Ahh... Shit" you cursed out as you saw the cloacked figure slowly moved up.

"Harry what's that thing?" You asked before he replied the creature pounched onto you making you fall on the ground as you struggle from its hold on your neck.

"Harry, do something!!!!!!" You shouted very much afraid of the creature.

"What?" He said as he hold his mark forehead in pain.

"YOUR A WIZARD, HARRY!!" you screamed out forgotten the inner peace you often held onto.

"R-right" he muttered searching for his wand around his pockets.

"I AM TELLING YOU, IF I DIED I WILL ALWAY HAUNT YOU TO DEATH, HARRY!!!!!!!" You shouted more as your vision started to get hazy.

Your movement started to slow as you eyes started to shut as you barely saw Harry whose eyes widen have tears.

"Har....ry..." You mumble out and soon your vision darken.

-----

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

-----

Harry pov

I try to stand up but unable to do so as Y/n was getting unconcious as I found my wand in hasty movement tears seems to blurred my vision eventually.

"Har...ry.." She muttered out.

"Y/n! Ugh-" as I had a huge pain in my forehead remembering a women fallen down and call out to me.

"Stop right there!!" I shouted to the cloacked figure who was eventually dragging y/n by her leg.

"I said, STOP!" I shouted while holding out my wand, as the figure stopped.

'Stay strong Harry, y/n live is in danger because of me'

"Leave her alone" I said trying to calm down my trembling voice as it hissed angrily at me.

"Don't take her.. You have a problem with me.. Not her" I said as it hissed and dropped y/n leg beside the silver blood of the unicorn.

(Pity, your next to the death Unicorn..).

'If I died... At least y/n will be safe when they come.. I just have to buy time..'

It jump about to attack me until I saw a half horse half- human, a centaur to be precised who kicked away the figure.

It roared and left in hurry as the Centaur approaches me.

(Centaur up).

"The monstrous creature... Have attack so many.. How are you potter?" It asked me as I look perplexed in shock.

"I am Firenze.. A centaur who look after the forest.." It said as I wipe away the tears with my hands.

"T-thank you for the help" I said.

"Your welcome.. You and her should leave Forbidden forest is dangerous" he said.

"Why was it killing the Unicorns.. And.. Attacked "

"The monstrous creature was feasting on the unicorn blood to get half life.. The curse life"

"Who would done such a thing"

"Do you know such person to do?"

"Voldemort?"

"Hmm-"

The others came rushing and asking if I was alright as the creature left.

"Y/n!!!" Hermione scream thinking y/n was death and crying as Hagrid replied she was Unconscious.

"The creature try to take her away with it" I said as Ron look confused so does Hermione.

"But for why..." I mumble and glance at Ron.

"Weren't you and Y/n partner to search?" I asked as Ron replied about y/n telling I was in danger making me confused.

"Seems like she really cared about you" said Hagrid as I look down to ground embarrassed not noticing the other two frowning.

"She must be a very good friend of yours, Harry"

"Y-yes.." I said a bit happily.

"Since when did you both became friends?" Asked Hermione sounding a little Impatient.

"When we were 6 to 8 years.." I said as Hagrid laugh.

"A childhood friends? Glad you have one, Harry!"

"Yeah" I muttered and remembering the days.

After all even if she sometimes harsh or try to play evil games or discourage me she only do that to make me feel special right?

"Ohh"

"Well, we should hurry her over Hospital wings and we still have that runaway Malfoy and Fang" said Hagrid as we all agreed to leave.

End of Harry Pov-

-----

✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗

✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎✩∗✧⁎

-------

The light reflected on your face as you woke up groggily.

"Y/n!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted and glare on the side and frozed to see Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Tongue..slip"

"From who did you learn such foul language!!" Shouted Hermione as you chuckle sheepishly.

"Anyway, can you believe that Harry, slept here the whole night without been caught" said Ron as he got hit by Hermione as Harry tried to deny.

"Invisibility cloack? I am aware.. But Harry don't use that for that purpose its creepy" you said smiling a bit waverly as Harry nodded guitily.

Hermione huffed then look at you more like stare at you.

"Is something the matter?" You asked as Hermione glance at the other two who nodded.

"Nene..?"

"Y/n, I no we have a question" said Hermione as you blink twice.

"Sure speak out the question!" You said.

"Can..you predict the future?"

"What?" You stare at them confused and shock as Harry sighed.

"Ron told us how I was in danger" said Harry.

You sweatdropped and sighed.

"No.. Its just I felt the evil presence."

"And you thought, Harry is in danger?"

"I have good hearing Hermione, I can hear Draco scream unless they fucking-ouch!"

"Language" said Hermione still shocked about your faulty language usage as you smile cheekily.

Harry gave a death stare at you and Ron was controlling his laughter.

"But I guess so.." Said Hermione a little shock and still not really believing you.

"That explained it" said Ron as Harry sighed.

"I still don't believe much"

" you are really reliable.." You said out while starring and Hermione who look confused at you.

"Keep it that way, Nene.. "

"...."

-------❍◧△❏

The after days you did not saw them as you were busy practising for the next battle with Griffindor.

"I am worried.." Mumble Cho as you ruffle her hair which make her pout.

"I am sure you can best him in record! Cho!" You said as she nodded.

"They sure are taking time.." Said Alex who was eventually here to cheer.

"I know-"

You all notice the Griffindor team that came without a player.

Oliver look shocked to see you yet went to the Professors.

The twins approach you.

"Hello there? You are in Quidditch?"

"Shocking!"

"Well, she is where is your seeker?" Asked Roger coming in between to make some space between the twins and you.

The two frowned saying that Harry was injured.

"Wait.. Injure ?" Asked Cho and disappointed.

"And that's the reason the match is close" said Edward who came ruffling you hair.

"Hey! But.. I guess so" you said glancing at Oliver and Mc Gonagall.

"By the way congrats, Y/n"

"Thank you, Ed!" You said smiling as Cho tugged your back shirt.

"Huh?"

"We should get going then" said Cho.

"Oh right what position are you?" Asked the twins before you speak someone else did.

"She is a beater.. " said the keeper of your team as twins smirked.

"Well who have thought you were a beater..!"

"Good wor-"

You stepped away before they ruffle your hair as Edward snickered.

"She does not like her hair getting messy, anyways lets gotta go" said Edward taking them to Oliver side.

"I wonder.. If its postponed.." Said the beater friend of yours.

"At least we become Buzzer beaters!" You said smiling as he frowned at you.

"Not funny"

"Ehhh.. At least I tried"

"Y/n.."

-----
──────〔 Bye 〕──────

▼ ̄>-―-< ̄▼
 Y             Y
  /\/    ͡°   ͜ʖ   ͡°  )
\  |  👉   ヽ👉

A:n- that's all I guess, Thanks for the reads!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
39.1K 730 30
[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at those, so this is a Reader Insert story an...
990K 32.1K 37
Severus Snape: one of the most despised Hogwarts Teachers; the Head of Slytherin House and The Potions Master. Rude, snarky, and generally cold-hear...
2.9K 30 12
After the whole summer not getting any letters from harry you start to worry what happens if it was a house elf's doing? what happens is a chamber is...