The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)

1K 48 35
By Random_Tarnished

-3rd POV-

In a high-class office located in Japan was two people, on was a man with orange, receding hair and dull green eyes, he wore a black business suit with greens stripes, his name was Rikiya Yotsubashi.

Beside him was a woman with blue skin, Lilac hair and green eyes, though the normal white in her eyes was instead black, her name was Chitose Kizuki.

The two of them were currently watching the U.A Sports Festival on a large TV in the office, taking an interest in (Y/N) Midoriya due to his speech at the beginning of the festival.

"Rikiya:I'd say that boy could be a wonderful addition to our cause, wouldn't you say?"

"Chitose:Indeed, I think I'll have a private interview with him soon."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It was time for my fight with Katsuki, as I was walking down the tunnel to the arena I could already hear the crowd cheering, whether they were cheering for me, for Katsuki, or just out of excitement, I didn't care.

"Present Mic:Match two of the semifinals! Bakugo versus (Y/N)!"

I finally exited the tunnel being blinded by the sunlight for a second before my eyes adjusted, once I stepped onto the arena I saw Katsuki doing the same right in front of me, this was going to be fun.

"Present Mic:Ready?! Start!"

Katsuki immediately rushed towards me using his explosions to boost him forward, only to come face to face with a wall of fire blocking his path.

"Bakugo:The Hell-"

Before he could continue talking I grabbed him through the wall of fire before dragging him through it, throwing him to the ground behind me as the wall of fire moved around me, setting me on fire.

"(Y/N):Oh how I've waited for this."

Katsuki tried to hit me with an explosive but I grabbed his arm shoving it to the side, caused his explosive to instead hit the ground beside him, I quickly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him into the air, before punching him in the gut with a flaming fist knocking the wind out of Katsuki, I then punched him in the gut two more times before throwing him to the other side of the arena, as I walked towards Katsuki the explosion boy slowly got to his feet, stumbling for a second before getting his footing.

"Present Mic:What's this? Will (Y/N) be the one to finally take down the explosive personality of Bakugo?!"

Present Mic seems to have unintentionally hit a nerve with Katsuki as small explosions were coming out of his hands, his eyes full of anger, and a bit of insecurity it seems.

"(Y/N):Is this the best you can do?"

Katsuki only replied by grunting before running towards me, his right hand ready to send an explosion straight into my face, but just as Katsuki went to strike the fire surrounding me spread out into tendrils which quickly grabbed Katsuki, causing him to almost let out a scream of pain, it is fire after all, the tendrils quickly lifted him up off the ground before slamming him down, then covering my body again, as Katsuki got to his knees I put my foot on his back pressing him down like a footstool.

"(Y/N):Where's all that strength from your fight with Uraraka? Aren't you always saying how your stronger then All Might, or how you'll be stronger? Right now you're barely worth any effort."

Falling right into my trap Katsuki quickly stood up, pushing me off of him, before letting out a barrage of giant explosions right into my face, which he or anybody watching didn't realise did nothing but make him look bad, well worse then he already looked after his fight against Uraraka anyway, once he stopped everything was dead silent as a giant cloud of smoke covered me, I'd even made the fire surrounding me disappear just to keep up the suspense for the crowd.

"Present Mic:Did-....did Bakugo just-..."

I could here Katsuki's panting through the smoke before he let out a cocky, almost psychotic laugh.

"Bakugo:Serves you right, you-"

Cutting Katsuki off I grabbed him by the throat through the smoke cloud which was slowly disappearing, as fire slowly began spreading across my body again I lifted Katsuki off his feet and walked out of the smoke cloud, back into view of the crowd with a few of the onlookers gasping in surprise, guess a few of them probably though I just died.

"(Y/N):You know Katsuki, explosions are like big balls of fire to me that quickly appear and disappear, which means I can control them to an extent, so you can't really hurt me with the one thing you rely on....your quirk."

Seeing Katsuki's ego be almost completely shattered, I decided to just end the fight right now by tossing Katsuki out of the arena, continuing it would've just been to satisfy my own ego, that would've made me no better the Katsuki.

"Midnight:Bakugo is out of bounds! (Y/N) wins!"

The crowd began to cheer, well some of them did, I noticed a lot of the Heroes didn't look happy that I was advancing to the final round, the ones that were cheering looked like they were being forced to, seems they still have my speech on their minds, good.

"Present Mic:With this, the final match will be between Todoroki and (Y/N)! Fire and ice versus just fire, you know who my money's on!"

"Aizawa:We're supposed to be impartial in this, remember?"

As I walked away I looked back at Katsuki, he looked somewhat devastated at his loss to me, he needs to learn that he isn't the top dog anymore, I walked into one the the waiting rooms since it would be best to rest up, for my fight with Shoto I'll need the right headspace first, Shoto's an excellent fighter, he's smart, knows his limits, his weaknesses and his strengths, plays to them perfectly, and all around is someone who I could possibly struggle against, if I could freely use all of my quirks I'd be probably able to beat him easily even if he used his fire, but since that would reveal my secret I can only use my Pyrokinesis, after a few seconds of brainstorming one of Kurogiri's portals opened up beside me taking me by surprise, acting quickly I activated Overclock and locked the door before sitting back down on my chair all in the time it took for Kurogiri himself to exit his own portal.

"(Y/N):What's with the sudden visit Kurogiri? Right now isn't a good time I'm afraid."

"Kurogiri:I apologise sir, I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer so I decided to speak with you in person, once you were alone of course."

"(Y/N):Ah, right, sorry about that I don't have my phone on me, anyway what was it you needed to talk to me about?"

"Kurogiri:Your classmate Iida Tenya's brother, the Hero named Ingenium has been attacked by the Hero Killer Stain in Hosu City, he's currently crippled and on life support."

I looked at Kurogiri not in shock, but interest, Iida's quirk is one I've wanted and his brother has a nearly identical quirk, just located in the arms instead of the legs, still, it would be a shame to let that quirk go to waste.

"(Y/N):Thank you for telling me this Kurogiri, is there anything else?"

"Kurogiri:Yes, online people are already forming groups concerning you, some are showing extreme support for your speech, while others are calling for U.A to expel you."

"(Y/N):Guess we can't win over everybody that quickly, some may never change at all."

"Kurogiri:How do you plan on handling those people? If it's okay for me to ask of course."

"(Y/N):It's fine, we'll deal with those people when the time comes, show them the truth weither they like it or not, after that it's up to them as to what they do, we can't make the decision to accept necessary change for them, only make that change happen in the first place."

"Kurogiri:Very well sir, I'd best take my leave now, I apologise for interrupting your break and good luck in your next match."

Kurogiri disappeared through another one of his portals leaving me alone again, I'll probably take Ingenium's quirk during my "internship" considering that's when I'll have the most time to get stuff done for now, but I should get back to my plan against Shoto, even if he uses his fire that'll just give me an advantage, so he'll just use his ice for both personal and tactical reasons, but then there's the deal I made with Endeavor to make Shoto use his fire, this is going to be tricky, I looked up at the clock hanging in the room to check the time, and it was time for my fight against Shoto.

"(Y/N):Hmm, let's see what happens."

I quickly made my way to the arena getting blinded by the sun again before standing on the stone platform, Shoto standing opposite of me, I'll probably take this seriously.

"Present Mic:It's time for the last battle of the U.A High School sports festival!"

The crowd went wild with excitement, I could guess the Heroes are hoping Shoto will take me down.

"Present Mic:The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final, so to speak! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Verses! Also from the hero course, (Y/N) Midoriya!"

I quickly lit myself on fire in preparation for the fight, this was going to be so much fun.

"Present Mic:Now, start!"

Immediately Shoto sent a massive wave of ice at me that was around the same size to the one from his first match, as it reached me a hole was melted around me, keeping me safe while the iceberg went over me, I basically made a small cave in it.

"Present Mic:Todoroki gets in a blow right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with (Y/N)? Has the winner been decided already?!"

All I had to do was walk forward and the ice melted in my path, eventually makings an opening right in front of Shoto who looked somewhat surprised.

"(Y/N):Did you really think I would go down that easily?"

"Shoto:Of course not."

Shoto quickly put his hand on my chest before encasing me in ice, of course he got burnt by my fire doing so.

"Present Mic:(Y/N) just walked out of Todoroki's attack so casually! But it seems his cocky attitude has gotten him-"

From inside my little ice prison I lit myself on fire again before quickly expanding it, bursting out of the ice surrounding me and blowing back Shoto in the process.

"Present Mic:What the-! Oh come on!"

"Aizawa:Your bias is showing."

As the flames died down I started walking over to Shoto, melting through another one of his ice blasts that he sent my way.

"(Y/N):Even if you used your fire, you won't be able to beat me."

"Shoto:Your flames are generated by your brain, right?"

I stood still at Shoto's words, I was curious as to where he was going with this.

"(Y/N):They are, why?"

"Shoto:Then if you use your quirk to much, you risk damaging your brain, am I correct?"

"(Y/N):Honestly.....I have no idea, the worst side effect of using my power was just a mild headache back when I was seven, so I might not even have a downside to using my quirk anymore, but I suppose you'll be testing that out, correct?"

"Shoto:Correct."

Like a video stuck on repeat Shoto sent another massive wave of ice at me, though this one started to push me back until I increased the heat of my flames, melting the ice wave in seconds.

"Present Mic:Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?"

As I walked towards Shoto he sent wave after wave of ice at me, trying to push me back, but they didn't even slow me down, but just as I was about to get in arms reach of him, Shoto said something that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Shoto:You're a hypocrite."

I stood there for a few seconds, already knowing what Shoto was planning to say, but I decided to let him speak anyway.

"(Y/N):How am I a hypocrite?"

"Shoto:You gave a speak talking about how much you hate Heroes, yet you're in a school meant to train the next generation of Pro Heroes, and if you do as you pledged to do, ending Hero Society, then you'd crush your brother's dream."

I stood there, completely silent, the only sound we could hear being the crackling of the fire surrounding my body, before I started laughing, getting louder and louder like I'd just been told the funniest joke in history, confusing Shoto.

"Present Mic:Uhh...I think he's gone insane."

"(Y/N):You know for a second there, you truly looked like the next Endeavor."

Just as intended Shoto, to put it bluntly, was now extremely pissed off.

"Shoto:Don't bring him into this!"

"(Y/N):Then don't bring my brother into this you prick, because otherwise you're the person your father intends for you to be."

While I expected Shoto to attack me out of anger, I didn't expect for him to send a tidalwave of fire directly into my face, if I wasn't already on fire he probably would've killed me with that.

"(Y/N):So you finally used your other side, I guess we should end this now."

While Shoto stood their in complete shock that he'd just used his fire, I calmly pushed him out of bounds, winning the tournament.

"Midnight:Todoroki is out of bounds! (Y/N) wins!"

"Present Mic:I-What?! But-But-...oh dammit....I guess our hot headed Anti-Hero takes the victory in this blazing hot tournament! As much as I didn't want him to."

"Aizawa:Your bias is showing....again."

As people in the crowd started clapping and cheering for my victory, I raised my fist to the sky lighting it on fire in celebration, I won the tournament, not a privileged child of a Pro Hero, not someone dedicated to becoming the next All Might, but someone who opposes the current state of Hero Society and seeks to change it, this has become a warning, just as my appearance as All for One.

"Present Mic:And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A Sports Festival is....from Class A, (Y/N) Midoriya!"

I let my flames die out as I walked out of the arena, back into the corridors of the stadium, it was time to get my gold medal I guess.

-3rd POV-

After a few minutes, the first-year students all gathered in the centre of the stadium where the arena was before, the stands still full of people as Midnight gave the ending speech.

"Midnight:All of the first-year events for this year's U.A Sports Festival have been completed, and now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

A cloud of smoke appeared behind Midnight, as three podiums of different heights raised up behind her, on the lowest podium was Bakugo, looking annoyed that he got third place, on the second place podium was Shoto, looking down at his left hand in thought, and on the highest podium was (Y/N) Midoriya, who looked pleased with his victory.

As (Y/N) looked through the crowd of other students, he spotted Izuku looking directly at him, but as they made eye contact Izuku quickly looked down at the ground, causing (Y/N)'s smile to drop a small bit, but as he looked towards his girlfriend Tsu and the man he would consider his best friend Kirishima, seeing them smiling at him, his smile grew bigger to match theirs.

"Midnight:Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man..."

The signature laugh of the Number One Hero was heard above the stadium, causing the crowd and many of the students to cheer as he jumped down to the podiums, while he and Midnight talked at the same time.

"All Might:I have brought the medals!"
"Midnight:Our very own Hero, All Might!"

Everyone was silent, before Midnight started quietly apologising to All Might.

"Midnight:Sorry..."

After that everything got back on track, though (Y/N)'s expression now held an undertone of resentment.

"Midnight:Now then, All Might please present the medals, starting with third place."

All Might grabbed the bronze third place medal from a tray Midnight was holding.....(Y/N) wanted to question how it got there considering she wasn't holding it second ago....

All Might put the bronze medal around Bakugo's neck, before hugging him surprising the explosive boy.

"All Might:You did well young man, I'm sure that when you get that temper of yours in check you'll be an excellent Pro Hero in no time."

"Bakugo:Whatever."

Once All Might stopped hugging Bakugo, he grabbed the silver second place medal and put it around Shoto's neck, he didn't hug Shoto though.

"All Might:Young Todoroki, congratulations. I assume there is a reason you did not want to use your left side in the final?"

Shoto didn't give All Might a reply, so after a few seconds of silence.

"All Might:Whatever the reason may be, I won't ask about it, just remember that it's your power, and nobody else's."

After All Might gave Shoto a quick hug, he grabbed the gold first place medal, and putting it around (Y/N)'s neck, the kid still having a smile on his face, but there was something other then happiness in the boy's expression, but All Might couldn't figure out what it was.

"(Y/N):Don't even think about hugging me."

"All Might:A-Alright then... congratulations on getting first place in the tournament Young (Y/N), wear this medal with pride as a symbol of the Hero I'm sure you will become in the future!"

"(Y/N):I'll certainly be a different kind of Hero then."

Having handed out all the medals, All Might stood a few feet away from the podiums and started talking to the other students.

"All Might:Well, they were the winners this time, but listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw...competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further! The next generation of Heroes is definitely sprouting! So, I have just one more thing to say, everyone, please say it with me! Ready, go-"

Everyone in the stands said what they thought All Might was going to say, only for All Might to say something completely different.

"All Might:Thanks for your hard work!"
"Crowd:Plus Ultra!"

Once everyone realised what All Might said, they started shouting at him for it.

Near the end of the day, once the school festival was finished and Class 1-A were all sitting in their classroom, Aizawa stood at the front of the room talking to his students.

"Aizawa:Good work, so there will be no school tomorrow or the day after, I'm sure the Pro Heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that."

And so, everyone left school to head back home, and the Midoriya brothers walked home silently together, never saying a word to the other the entire way until they walked into their home, getting hugged by their mother immediately at the same time.

"Inko:You two were amazing today! I made sure to record every second of it and-"

Inko, the boys mother, finally noticed Izuku's injuries, letting go of her sons as she stared checking over Izuku's bandaged injuries, specifically his broken arm.

"Inko:Izuku what happened to you!"

"Izuku:It was just my quirk, Recovery Girl healed me so I'm perfectly fine mom, trust me."

"(Y/N):The fact you needed surgery says otherwise Izuku."

While Inko looked ready to faint, Izuku looked at his brother with so much hate, (Y/N) actually flinched.

"Inko:Surgery?!"

Suddenly Izuku quickly walked away from his mother and his only brother, heading straight into his room and locking the door behind him.

"Inko:Izuku hold on-"

"(Y/N):Mom stop."

Inko looked back at (Y/N), her worry for Izuku clear as day on her face, while her other son sighed.

"(Y/N):I think it would be best if we just leave him alone for a while, me and him..... we had a fight during the festival...well it was more me shouting at him in a tidal wave of emotions, so, just leave him cool down, please."

As (Y/N) looked at his mother with pleading eyes, Inko looked over at Izuku's bedroom door, before letting out a sigh of her own.

"Inko:Alright, but tell me....what happened between you two?"

As (Y/N) sat down and talked to his mom about everything that happened during the festive involving him and Izuku, in the Hero Public Safety Commission's headquarters, their current President, a middle-aged woman with ash blond hair and turquoise eyes was looking out of her office window, out at the night sky, while talking to a man behind her.

"HPSF President:The boy who won the U.A Sports Festival, (Y/N) Midoriya, he needs to go away as he possess a threat to Hero Society, you will take him out."

"???:And I thought I'd finally found another fan of Endeavor, his Hero Suit is identical to Endeavor's you know."

"HPSF President:I don't care, just do your Job."

The woman turned around, facing the Number Three Hero, Hawks.

"Hawks:Of course, have I ever not done a job that involves me doing stuff like this? Answer, no, I'll see you later Ma'am."

As Hawks left to do his newly assigned task, the Hero Public Safety Commission's president looked back at the night sky, seeing Hawks flying away in the distance.

The next morning, after a somewhat awkward dinner for a Midoriya family, (Y/N) had left to meet back up with the League of Villains, he didn't tell his family that though, but as he stepped into a dark and quiet alleyway that one of Kurogiri's portals were going to appear in, he was suddenly stabbed in the back by a giant red feather, and he heard the voice of Hawks right behind him.

"Hawks:Sorry kid, but that speech of yours yesterday really pissed of my boss, sorry 'bout this."

As Hawks pulled his feather out of (Y/N), he stood their waiting for the boy to fall to the floor and die, only to watch as (Y/N) casually turned around looking down at where Hawks had stabbed him, the two watching as the fatal wound quickly healed much to Hawks' shock and confusion.

"Hawks:What the fuck......"

Suddenly ice spread up Hawks entire body, leaving only his head exposed, as Rei walked out of Kurogiri's portal that appeared behind Hawks.

"(Y/N):What a surprise, the Number Three Hero is an assassin for someone, I'll enjoy hearing all about your boss later but first, I have work to do."

(Y/N) put his hand on Hawks' exposed head, taking the Hero's quirk causing a pair of massive red bird wings to burst out of his back, and Hawks' wings to crumble to dust leaving only an ice mold of them behind.

"(Y/N):Rei, would you mind seeing our new friend to his room?"

"Rei:I wouldn't mind."

(Y/N) quickly used his flames to melt the ice encasing Hawks, letting Rei drag the now unconscious Hero through the portal, shortly followed by (Y/N) who's new red wings retracted back into his body, leaving no trace of them behind.

Once (Y/N) was in the hideout of the League, he saw Kurogiri behind the bar counter as usual,Shigaraki sitting in one of the booths reading a newspaper, and Rei dragging the unconscious Hawks into a different section of the hideout.

"Kurogiri:I see we have a guest staying with us sir, mind if I ask why he is here?"

"(Y/N):He tried to kill me under the orders of someone."

"Shigaraki:Every day we find a new reason to destroy the Heroes master, it makes me sick."

"(Y/N):I understand Shigaraki, we will make sure they pay for their crimes and save everyone they left behind to rot."

I leaned on the bar counter as Kurogiri put a drink down beside me, as I took a sip of it the smoke man walked out from behind the counter before opening one of his portal again.

"Kurogiri:I shall retrieve our planned guest now sir, I will be back shortly."

"(Y/N):I'll get into a proper set of clothes then."

As I left the bar area of the hideout, I quickly got into my All for One costume already thinking of ways to improve it, before walking back into the bar and seeing someone I wanted to join my cause.

"(Y/N):It's a pleasure to meet you, Stain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...
1.3K 68 7
π•π„π’ππ„π‘π“πˆπ‹πˆπŽ ━ ❝I will destroy π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ who brings harm to what is mine!❞ ✿✼:*:゚*:ΰΌ…β­‘ Κ™Ι΄Κœα΄€ x κœ°α΄‡α΄!ᴍᴏᴋᴀ α΄€α΄‹α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺʏᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ β­‘ΰΌ…:*゚:*:✼✿ In which you...
4.4K 112 7
Izuku Midoriya is the successor of All Might and the 9th user of One for All. After the great war between heroes and villains during their first year...
422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...