Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 46

1.5K 45 8
By Honah-Lee

"Come on we should head home." Bruce says as he nods to Oliver and Roy. He looks and sees Marinette was trapped in a group hug with her friends causing him to smile at that. While the batboys discussed what the villains and Talia was putting the three through. Damian was had a unsettling smirk the entire time.

"Come on guys you need to let me go." Marinette said with a smile. This caught Damian attention since he turned and the unsettling smile disappeared.

"You know Bruce if you and your family need to spend the night here. There's more than enough room." Oliver offered catching Bruce attention.

"Thank you Oliver I think that'll be best." Bruce sighed as he looked at Oliver. "I don't think anyone will want to leave anytime soon. They seem a little to emotionally charged."

"Damian!" Chloe, Luka, Nathaniel, Alix and Marc yelled as Damian ran with Marinette in his arms. The miraculous team were chasing him. "Give her back!" They shouted in frustration.

"No! Anjel is mine!" Damian yelled back a rare smile was in place. Marinette frowned as she covered her face with her hand.

"You guys know I'm a person right?" Marinette said as she looked up. But all she got in return was shouting of people who wanted her. Groaning she played with the necklace she got from her ancestor. It had stayed with her all this time like she had promised. There was a tingling feeling under her skin  where ever she touched it. Closing her eyes she tried to reach for the power it held or the titaness. She stopped to paying attention to what was happening around her as she felt the power from the necklace wash over her.

"Greeting Marinette."

Marinette held her breath. The voice was the same one from before.

"How is this possible?"

"I am your ancestor. And my power runs through your veins as well. It makes it so we can talk."

Marinette thought about that for a moment. But then what Talia said came to mind. She knew that Lila would have immunity when she faces her crimes in Paris. And Adrien would most likely use his and his father reputations to escape punishment. Slade would most likely escape after his sentence. 

"Is there a way to make sure that Lila, Adrien and Slade get what they deserve?"

"There is but it will be very taxing for you."

"What is it?"

"You will need to meditate and project my power through your conscious to them. Once you do that I will use my power to guarantee that they get what they deserve and not escape it."

"Okay I'll do that in one month."

Marinette opened her eyes and looked around. She somehow ended up in Jason arms with everyone shouting at him. Rolling her eyes she looked at the ceiling. She had spaced out this far it wouldn't hurt to space out even more.  But she was hit with a wave of fatigue. Slowly her eyes closed. 

Dream

Marinette walked along a hallway alone. Marinette walked for sometime looking for an exist. Slowly turning in a circle she looked around scared not sure where she was at. Tripping on her foot she fell to the ground. Grunting Marinette sighed looking at the ground. Just as she's about to push herself up a gloved hand appeared. Not thinking much of it she grabbed it and the person pulled her up. Looking up at the person Marinette felt her heart stop. "My my my you sure are clumsy Puurrrincess." Chat Noir whispered as he held onto her hand. Marinette felt like ice was running through her veins upon seeing him. But it was the black hair that unnerved her most.

"Ch..chat?!" Marinette said as she stepped back. The feline smile seemed to spread wider as she tried to get her hand out of his. But he simply pulled her closer to him. His claws on his other hand lightly dragged along the side of her face. She closed her eyes while he did this.

"I missed you purincess. Why won't you come home to me, Lila and Slade?" He whispered in her ear before smelling her hair. Marinette remained still as he pulled away but wince when his grip on her hand tightened. Chat Noir was glaring down at her.

"Why do you smell like that bratty Wayne?" Chat growled as he looked at her. Marinette didn't make eye contact not wanting to acknowledge him. Grabbing Marinette chin Chat forced her to look at him. "Why do you smell like that worthless scum! He has nothing on me, in fact I'm way better than him!" Chat snarled as he glared into Marinette eyes. Marinette held nothing but disgust and anger in her eyes as she starred back at him. Lifting her legs up she kneed him where it would hurt most hard. Chat let go of her and fell to the ground as he groaned in pain. Taking her chance Marinette turned and ran away from him. His yelling echoed for a long time, but Marinette ran until she couldn't hear it anymore. Leaning Marinette gasped as she tried to catch her breath. But her rest was short lived when she was bodily slammed to the ground. Looking up she saw Lila with red eyes and a knife.

"My what do I have hear?" Lila said in a fact innocent tone as she sadically smiled down at Marinette. A smile was stretched across her face to the point that it looked painful. Bending down the knife and her hands rested on her knees as Lila got in Marinette face. "It's a rat that needs to be put in its place." Lila replied in a high and unnerving tone. Marinette started to crawl backwards to get away from her. Seeing this Lila stood up and kicked Marinette in the stomach making it so she couldn't breath for a few seconds.

"What......do......you......want?" MArinette asked as she gasped trying to get air in her lungs. Hearing this Lila frowned and tilted her head. He swampy green eyes stared at marinette with no life in them.

"What. Do. I. Want?" Lila said coldly as she moved closer to Marinette. Her hand shot forward and grabbed Marinette hair. SHe yanked it up with all her strength causing Marinette to cry out in pain. "What I want is for you to disappear." Lila replied her tone empty as she looked into Marinette eyes. Marinette was trying to get Lila to let go of her hair when she fell to the ground. Stuff started to fall on and around her. Looking at the ground in front of her Marinette was shocked and angry to see her hair on the ground. Lila had cut her hair so short that she felt the ends tickling her neck.

"Oooooohhhhh puuuurrrrrrinnnnnncessssss!" Chat Noir called out causing Marinette to pause before attacking Lila who still had a knife in her hand. "Where are youuuuu? Don't you want to snuggle?" Chat called out in a cheery and erie tone. Marinette stood up as she backed away looking for a door, window, vent anything! But she didn't see anything. Turning around Marinette ran down the hall. She could hear two pair of feet chasing after her.

"Where's a door when you need it?" Marinette growled as she ran adrelinen was what was keeping her going at this point. A clatter sounded from behind her telling her that either Lila or Chat threw the knife and missed her. But she didn't know by how much. Not chancing it Marinette kept her eyes in front of her and searching for an exit for her to use.

"Stop running you witch!" Lila screamed as she panted but refused to stop running.

"Yeah stop running purincess, you only stalling fate. Once I catch you I will mark you as my territory so bratty Wayne will stay away from you!" Chat yelled his voice echoing off the walls in the hallway. Marinette came up on a split. One that went to the right and he other to the left. Looking behind her she saw that Lila and Chat were just far enough away that they would struggle to figure out which one she went down. Taking the one on the left she ran and hoped that they didn't chose it. But she didn't make it ten feet before a hand grabbed her forearm and yanked her into a room. The shadows hiding the doorway. 

"Hello apprentice." Slade said as he grabbed her throat. His suit was now completely black and he radiated fear."I ha-"

Dream ends

Marinette gasped as she shot up. Looking around she saw that she wasn't there anymore. But that did little to calm her racing heart. Getting out of the bed Marinette walked to the door and opened it to find a hallway. looking down the hallway in both directions she saw doors, vents and windows. "Come on Marinette it was just a nightmare that's all." Marinette whispered to herself as she walked out of the room and down the right from the room she was in. 

With Damian

"Damian!" Tikki yelled as she pushed on his cheek trying to wake him up. It didn't even a second before he was wide awake after she yelled his name. He looked at her around then at her confused.

"Tikki what are you doing here?" He whispered as he got up grabbing his katana.

"It's Marinette she was having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up." Tikki explained as she flew towards Damian's face. Setting the katana down Damian got out of the bed and followed Tikki. When they got to the room Marinette was sleeping in. When they got there the door was open and Marinette was no where in the room.  Knowing she didn't go the way they came Damian kept walking down the hallway. He soon came to the living room. Where Marinette was on the couch looking like the slightest breeze push her over.

"Anjel?" Damian said as he walked over. Marinette jumped and was on her feet in seconds. Her eyes were wide open and her muscles were tense. Seeing this Damian slowed down to a stop slowly raising his hands.  "Anjel, your safe. Your in here with me, my family, your friends and the Queen family. No one will hurt you here." Damian said carefully watching Marinette closely. Marinette seemed to relax a little but not a whole lot. Seeing this Damian started to slowly approach her. Marinette didn't make any movement to get away or fight him so he took that as a good sign. Once he was close enough he slowly reached out and tried to take her hand. But as soon as his fingers brushed her hand she jumped and hurried away from him. 

"s-stay away from me." Marinette whispered as she hugged herself as she was shaking. Damian froze hearing this. That was something he wasn't expecting to hear from her unless it was playful or it was for a serious situations. But unlike a playful tone or a serious tone. There was fear. She refused to make eye contact with him worrying him even more. Just then TIm entered the room and looked at the two in confusion. Alix was with him.

"What's going on here?" Alix asked as she walked over to a shaking Marinette. Tim was on his phone texting. Alix hugged Marinette and the relief Marinette had showed with how she sunk into the hug. Damian felt hurt that Alix was the one to comfort her and he was the reason she needed comfort. Well at least part of it and he had no clue why. 

"I...don't know." Damian said in a defeated tone. She was fine earlier so this didn't make any sense to him.

"I think I know why." Tim answered as he walked over. "But lets wait for everyone to show up." TIm replied as he had a grave expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 743 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...
46.3K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
161K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
1M 25.8K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...