HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 49

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Saturday dawns bright and early. Helena is awake, and as is her routine in the morning, she goes through her phone. She checks her emails. Most are work, emails which she ignores because it is her birthday. One email, however, catches her eye. It is from an email address, that starts like this; the twins@. Curiosity overpowers her and she opens it. The title of the email is birthday wishes. There is no additional writing, but there is an attachment, which she downloads. She then opens it. It is an e-card. She peruses through it and then goes to the end to see who signed it. Helena screams and drops the phone.

Carlos wakes up and rushes to her side. He asks her what's wrong, but all Helena can do is to point at the ground, towards her phone. He picks it up and sees the open birthday card. Carlos still has no idea, why she reacted in such a manner. He asks her why she is so scared. Helena takes a deep breath and asks him to look at who signed the card. Carlos checks the card and sees that it had been signed by Hernan and Gabriela Montes de Alba.

Elsewhere, Ramon, Clara, Anna Patricia, and Aranza are at Clara and Ramon's house. Everyone else already knows that Aranza is not going to her mother's party and they support her decision.

Meanwhile, at the mental hospital, John is in his room, he is looking over, some magazines, absentmindedly. It is a society magazine. He flips through it and lands on a picture of Helena and Carlos at a past event. He stares at them and runs his fingers over them.

Back at the Montes de Alba mansion, Helena tries to call Aranza. Aranza sees it's her mother and picks it up. Helena asks her if she is coming to the party later. Aranza says she is, out of obligations rather than choice. She then ends the call.

Elsewhere, at Antonio's house,

Gina is dressed and in the kitchen. She is ready to go and visit John. She is to pass by her house so that she can leave with Hector and Anna Patricia. Antonio who is to take her to her house is sitting in the dining room having breakfast. He doesn't really ask her so much about visiting John, because she is stubborn, and will always insist she has to, even though it still bothers him. He cannot understand her attachment to him and her growing affection for him. Sometimes her secrecy is just too much for him to deal with. Why does she have to hide so much about her past and herself? Antonio tells himself that he hardly knows anything about her.

Sometime later, Helena and Carlos are at a high-end fancy hotel, ready to celebrate her birthday. There are some of their associates and colleagues. Of course, neither Antonio, Adrianna nor Aranza are there. Helena seethes and fumes, how could that ungrateful brat, do that to her? She vows that she will make Aranza and Aurelio pay. Her nerves are still rattled from the birthday cards she received earlier that day. She says that no one will ruin her day and that the party must go on.

Monday reaches, and Antonio is at his desk when he receives a call. He says to himself, that his grandmother needs to get more hobbies and leave him alone. He is however surprised to see that it is Helena but picks up.

Meanwhile, Clara and Ramon, are walking in the park. He notices that she is quieter than usual. He asks her about it. She asks him, what he thinks about Emma. Ramon says she is a good girl and is a good fit for Martin. Ramon then looks at his wife, she has that glint in her eye. He asks her what she is up to. Clara says that she thinks telling Emma the truth is not such a bad idea. When she sees Ramon, look at her, like she is mad, she shrugs and says that she thinks that Emma is trustworthy, and anyway it is about time they lessen the burden of keeping the secret on the children.

Meanwhile, Antonio has entered Helena's office, and he sits down. He waits for her to speak. She scrolls through her laptop, then she turns it to face him. She tells him to read that card. He goes through it and is shocked. Helena says that it is probably some sick person who wanted to mess with her head. Helena says that she wants that email traced so that they can find out who is behind that sick joke. She asks him if he can trace the email, and he says he can. Helena says he does not have to come to the office the next day and that he should get onto dealing with the matter.

Meanwhile, Juan Patricio is in his office, going through the report again. He goes through the part that says that Clara gave birth to Armando, eight months after, they arrived. This part has been bothering him, over the weekend. Could it be, could Armando be his and Clara's son? He has to find out the truth, one way or the other.

Meanwhile, at the university.

Aranza is in the hallways, going to her next class with a friend when they run into Mauricio. Aranza tries to walk past him, but he stands in front of her. Her friend Lorena glares at him, but he ignores her. Mauricio says he wants to talk to her. Aranza says that he is a snake and that he has nothing to say to him. She tells him that she will get Antonio and Hector to fix him. Mauricio glares at her.

At the end of the day, Hector, and Gina go to visit John as usual. Adrianna and Antonio, are at his house. She notices he is quieter than usual and asks him about it. He says he is fine. Adrianna narrows her eyes, pouts, and stares at him like he is mad. Antonio smiles. He says it's nothing big, just some errands, Helena wants him to run for her. Adrianna says now she is interested. Antonio does not want to tell her, because he does not want to unnecessarily worry her now that she is pregnant.

Adrianna, however, is adamant that she wants to know, and soon wears down Antonio's resolve not to tell her. Antonio tells her and she is shocked. He puts one hand around her shoulder, and tells her not to worry, because, it is just somebody, who wanted to play with her aunt and scare her a little bit. She says she is not worried, about herself but about Aranza, and how she will react if she finds out. Antonio says he too is scared of her reaction.

Later, Antonio meets up with Gina at the park. She too asks him why he looks so serious like something has happened. Antonio knows that Gina is much more stubborn than Adrianna, and so he does not even try to avoid telling her the truth. He tells her, about Helena's Email and her wanting to send him to find out the source. Gina's face goes white. Antonio holds up her face and asks her if she is fine. Gina says she is okay, and she just feels a bit nauseous and needs some air.

She then gets out of the car. Antonio follows her. He then holds up her chin and asks her if she is fine. Gina smiles and says she is. She then tells Antonio not to worry. He kisses her and she kisses him back. She tells herself that if Antonio finds out she and her brother sent out that email, they may have to reveal who they are, and they aren't ready yet.

The next day on Tuesday, Adrianna is in the washrooms, when Marianna comes in. The look of pure hatred, she gives her, tells it all. Adrianna meanwhile does her best to ignore her, but Marianna has clearly come spoiling for war. Adrianna tries to leave, but Marianna stands in front of her and stops her. Adrianna tells her to leave her alone. She says that they are both pregnant, and for the sake of the children, they need to be, mature about things. Marianna says she does not intend to make it easy for her to be happy with Hector.

Adrianna glares at her, and says she doesn't understand how selfish, she could be, that she is thinking about ruining others' lives, instead of focusing on the baby, she is expecting. Marianna rolls her eyes and tells her to stop being so dramatic. She then looks Adrianna over and over and says that she doesn't understand, how Hector could fall in love with a plain, uninteresting person like her. Marianna adds that she will ensure that Hector marries her and that they raise their child together, with the others they will have. Adrianna tells Marianna that she is crazy and says that she will fight for Hector and their child. Marianna comes closer, glares at her, smirks, and says that the battle is on.

Sometime later, Antonio is busy in his room at the mansion, on some computers, tracing the email Helena wanted. He gets what he wanted and says he will go to the cyber to try and find out who sent the emails the next day.

Meanwhile, Hector and Gina are at the cafeteria. He looks at his sister, worried. He asks her what is bothering her. She says that they are both in trouble. He asks her what she is talking about. She tells him about what Antonio told her, the previous day, that Helena wants him to trace the email and find out who sent it. Hector looks only a little unfazed, but he doesn't seem to see too much of an issue in it. Gina meanwhile is scared, she reminds him, how intelligent Antonio is, and how likely it is they will be found. She says that their act is up, and very soon people will know who they are.

Hector shrugs, smiles, and playfully asks her why she just had to fall in love with a computer genius. Gina glares at him and asks him how he could joke at such a time when all they have been fighting for is at risk. He gets serious and tells her not to worry because things are not that bad. He says that she has a genius older brother (points to himself), who always thinks ahead, and has sealed all loopholes. Gina rolls her eyes and begins by saying that they are twins and he should stop lording it over her, that he is older, because five minutes, is not a big difference.

She then adds that he is not more intelligent than her. Hector, smirks at her then says that they should continue, acting as normal, to avoid anyone getting suspicious. He adds that they should however not attempt anything of that magnitude anytime soon. He says that even if Antonio or anyone else sees the CCTV footage, they will see different people because the two of them (Hector and Gina) took serious measures to hide their identities. Gina still looks scared and unsure, so he hugs her. Adrianna watches them, from a window, and asks herself what they are hiding. The bond between them is incredibly strong.

Meanwhile, at Juan Patricio's office, he is still going through the reports, the private investigator has handed him so far. Something, about Armando, tugs at him, but he can't quite put a finger at it. What is it?

Back at the mental hospital, John is doing much better, he can remember more things and has largely regained touch with reality. His memory of events since he met Gina and Hector, is very good. He has however made little progress in remembering who he is or what happened, leading to his accident all those years ago.

Later that night, at the mansion, Helena informs Carlos of her decision to send Antonio to trace the email. She says he is skilled enough in such matters plus it is better to have him than to have a stranger. Carlos agrees with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 132 24
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...
284K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
9K 307 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...
90.3K 2.4K 64
Book I: Drowning in the Pain (completed) Book II: Silence of the Omertà (ongoing) -------------------------- Family as defined in Lilo and Stitch is...