Everlasting Love

By littleS4

This is sequel of my first book Limitless love. Manik and Nandini are living a happy married life for more th... More

Copyright
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

1.4K 182 32
By littleS4

Two days passed after the arrival of the baby and everyone were so happy. All of them came to visit Aashna and the baby and gave them blessings. Ranveer and Aashna were the happiest they were enjoying this phase. And today they were getting discharged from hospital after  completing all the formalities and check up.

Malhotra Mansion
Everyone were excited the most was Nyonica as she was going to welcome her grandchild while all the youngsters have come here to get some decorations done to welcome the baby.

After some time Aashna and Veer came and Nyonica welcomed them inside with a Aarti.

Aashna: Wow Guys this is so cute. But this was not necessary.

Navya: Ohh come on Aashu it is for this cutie pie so it was necessary.

Abir: Dadda baby?

Cabir: Yes Abir he is your baby brother.

Diya: One mole baby brothel no sistel?

Hearing her everyone laughed.

Aliya: No baby he is your brother come see how small and cute he is.

Diya, Abir and Hridaan came forward to see the baby where Aashna was sitting and they cutely peeked to look at him.

Hridaan: Sho small.

Nandini: My babies no one will touch him hardly okk? He is small baby no? He will be hurt Ok.

All of them nodded looking at her to which she smiled.

Nyonica: Chalo now let them take rest and Nandini you also go take rest you have also been running in the hospital.

Nandini: But Maa how will you manage here everything.

Mukti: Nandu we all are here you go take rest.

Nyonica: And Haan kal karwachauth hai so rest well today and in evening we will apply mehndi.And Aashna you will not keep fast as you have to feed but you can have your sargi.

Aashna: Ok Maa.

Manik: Chalo then I will go to office. Mom I will come by evening. Bye.

Saying this he went to office because there were lots of work pending from two days and Aashna is also on maternity leave so the workload has also increased.

Nandini: Bye Mani. Have your lunch on time.

Manik: Bye Shona. I will have my lunch, you too take rest.

Nandini nodded and he went from there.

Around noon all the ladies were in the living room applying mehndi for karwachauth. All the ladies were enjoying and the happiness was evident in everyone's face.
Aashna's parents were also there to enjoy with their grandchild and then Aashna along with baby would go there for few days.

After everything went well all went to their room bidding bye to Aashna and the baby. Nandini reached her room and looked at Manik who was just laying down on his side of bed.

Nandini: Mani why are you still up? It's so late.

Manik: Just like that, I was just waiting for you.

Nandini: But its so late and are you keeping fast.

Manik: There is no question, I keep it every year.

Nandini: That I know. Acha now tell me how is my mehndi?

Saying this she showed her hands to him getting excited.

Manik: It's beautiful just like you.

Saying this he pulled her to sit beside him he kept his hands on her shoulder and pulled her to him to which she kept her head on his shoulder.

Nandini: You know yesterday Amms called she was asking to come meet her.

Manik: Yes it's very long we went there and met her. We can go this weekend if you are free.

Nandini: Really? I thought you are busy with your new project.

Manik: Yes I am busy but I need a break so we can go for maybe 3days.

Nandini: Hmm.

She just hummed and slowly closed her eyes as she was feeling sleepy.

Manik smiled at her sleepy face and adjusted her properly and he himself laid down taking her in a hug.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Early morning 4am Nandini came down looking beautiful she came inside kitchen and hugged Nyonica.

Nandini: Good morning Maa. Happy Karwachauth

Nyonica: Good morning beta. Happy Karwachauth. You look so pretty.

Nandini: Thank you Maa and you also look no less.

Nyonica: Where is your husband?

Nandini: He is coming Maa. You need any help?

Nyonica: No you go and sit.

Meanwhile both Veer and Manik came down and wished everyone. All of them had the sargi and again went to bed. After few hours they got up and Nandini with Nyonica started preparing for evening function as the nearby ladies and friends were going to come for Pooja in Malhotra Mansion.

At evening

All the ladies were ready and were waiting for the Pooja to start.
All the girls were standing and talking.

Mukti:This Hridaan na has become so naughty doesn't listen to anyone. He always needs his Dadi for everything.

Aliya: It's ok na they are now small let them enjoy.

Navya: Easy for you to say Aliya because Diya is such a sweet girl. Ask us how we handle all their shaitaani.

Mukti: Very true. Both of them listen to just their favourite that is Nandini and Manik is also no less he Pampers them like anything.

Nandini: That's our right mommies and stop complaining and come for the Pooja.

They completed the Pooja and went to terrace for seeing the moon. All the ladies were standing with their husbands and as the moon got visible the broke the fast. After the fast was broken Nandini started moving from that side to prepare for dinner when she heard some ladies speaking.

Lady1: Arre Nyonica ki choti Bahu ko ladka hua.

Lady2: Haan suna hamne. Par dekho na Nandini shayad Maa nahi ban sakti. Kitni dukh ki baat hai ki choti Bahu pehle maa ban gayi.

Lady3: Usko aise bol rahe the ki vo Maa ban hi nahi sakti.

Lady1: Bechari. Sabse badi khushi shayad mehsus nahi kar payegi.

Nandini first when she heard got hurt listening them but when they where not stopping she went the ladies.

Nandini: Aunty jaan ke acha laga ki aapko meri itni parwah hai, par main chahungi ki aap ko bura nahi lagna chahiye. Aur aapne yeh jo bhi suna yeh sab afwah hai tho please apne sahanbuthi dene se pehle apne sources aur facts thik kijiye kuch bhi kichdi pakah ke math khilaye dusro ko. So please enjoy.

Manik who was standing in the side saw the whole scenario. After Nandini went from there he followed her and when he saw her he immediately hugged her to which she sighed and hugged him.

Manik: I am so proud of you.

Nandini: You heard it?

Manik: Yes, and My Nandini shut their mouth and how? My strong baby.

Nandini shed some tears.

Nandini: Why are people so insensitive Mani? They just need something to gossip on, they don't care if the person you are talking about will feel bad or not.

Manik: I know baby they just need something to talk about but let's not take that into our heart and spoil our special day. See you look so pretty in the saree I gifted.

Nandini looked up at him and frowned.

Nandini: You did not compliment at the start.

Manik: Because you were busy na baba. But you look gorgeous and specially in my favourite attire and colour.

Nandini: Thank you and as usual my choice looks best on you.

Manik: Waah Mera compliment bhi khud ne leliya.

Nandini giggled to this and nodded. Seeing her smiling again Manik to smiled.

Nandini: Chalo I am hungry.

Manik: Come then when did I stop you?

Nandini: Haww so mean you are.

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead. They went and had dinner with all the couple feeding each other and enjoying a bit.

After dinner Manik came to Nyonica and narrated everything to her and told to her to maintain their distance from them otherwise it won't be good.
Nyonica assured him that this won't happen again and not to worry.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 478K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
837K 8.3K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
534K 33.9K 69
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...