Frogs

By Frogrella

"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as... More

Character List! (Meet the boys!)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
Frog's Mixtape
Now on Spotify

TWENTY-THREE

367 15 1
By Frogrella

Rolling over, I lean my lips onto his nose and give the tip of his nose a peck. Layne twitches, opening his eyes. He smiles sleepily before releasing a quiet yawn.

"Morning," Layne says in a raspy voice.

"Hi," I smile, cuddling against his warmth...his morning scent, and resting my head on his chest.

"Fuck, my head is killing me," he sighs. His morning breath smells of last night's beer. It springs off his tongue in a sweet flavor. So sweet. I want to suck on it.

"I bet," I say, slightly rolling my eyes at his drinking binge last night. This boy has a damn high tolerance. Sighing, I listen to his mellow heartbeat. "....What kind of dreams do you have?" I then ask, after giving him a moment to fully wake up. Layne stretches before wrapping his arms around me, hugging me.

He chuckles at my question, "Umm...I don't know." His chuckles rumble through the bed. I love how deeply his laugh sounds in my ear. Mmmh, music.

"You don't know?"

"....Alright, a couple of days ago, I had a dream that you were fixing me a peanut butter sandwich, and as you were handing it to me, you dropped it on the ground and stomped on it."

"What the hell?" I laugh, picturing it all in my head. "Why would I do that?"

Layne shrugs, "I don't know...I don't know."

"Tell me another one."

"With you?"

"You had more dreams about me?" I ask, sitting up from his chest to look at him directly. Mmmmh, I love his eyes.

"Mmmhmm," he nods. "More simple than the peanut butter stomping, though," he laughs. "Sometimes, all I see is just your face." Awwww. "And then I hear your ugly laugh...Then I kiss you," he says, leaning up to give me a wet peck on the lips.

"You're a bad liar," I giggle.

"You're right. We don't kiss. We fuck," he laughs at his stupid joke. Giggling, I shake my head. "Do you dream of me?" he asks me once his laughter calms down.

I nod, smiling, "Hmmm, I had a dream that I was sitting on your lap...and you were just holding me."

Layne smirks, his soft blue eyes telling me something. Licking my bottom lip, I pull the covers off him. His eyes follow me as I slide onto his lap. Layne releases a soft moan as my hip adjusts to his. My body tingles at the effect...of him beneath me.

"Last night, I dreamt that I was floating around your room," I tell him, stroking his chin.

"Like a bird?" he chuckles.

"More like an angel," I remember, leaning in a little closer to kiss him. Mmh. His lips...so soft early this morning. They brush against mine gently and faintly like butterfly wings. No. Angel wings. Maybe Layne can fly too?

"Well, you're my angel, so...." His lips whisper against mine before connecting again.

Am I an angel? Layne's angel? Maybe I'm not as bad as I thought I was. I'm good. A good girl. A girl that doesn't have dark thoughts. A girl that doesn't want to kill herself...anymore.

The longer our lips held against each other, the deeper and sloppier it got. I guide Layne's tongue to moistness. My tongue kisses his with light flicks. A peck. A tease. Layne's moans send goosebumps throughout my body. And her. She wants him.

With his hands still gripping my waist, Layne leaves my lips and moves to my neck. Smiling, I throw my head back to give him more access and listen to the delicious sound of lip suction.

".....You thought I forgot?" Layne then asks, leaving quick pecks along my neck.

"Huh?" Confused, I lean backward but not without receiving one last neck kiss from him.

A crooked smirk is glued to his lips as he stroked my thighs with his fingertips. "I asked you to marry me."

Oh.

I nod slowly, "...You did."

"Will you marry me?"

"You want to talk about this now?" I ask, frustrated at the timing. I mean, she does want him. I want him.

"...You don't want to marry me?" He asks me, and I notice a drop in his voice.

Sucking in a breath, my fingertips caress his arm. He jumps slightly, almost like he doesn't want me to touch him. To be near him? I pause my fingertips and go to slide off his lap, but Layne's hands hold me in place. Their grip whispering, "Don't go."

"I do..but...." I trail off, clearing my throat.

"But," he says, rolling his eyes.

"You don't think it's too soon?"

"Nope."

"Layne..."

"I don't."

"We've only been dating for three months," I laugh. "And you don't even have a ring...wait, do you?"

"I can get one," he says matter-of-factly.

"Ask me again when you get one, then."

He smiles and tosses me gently to the side, "I'll be right back."

With wide eyes, I jump on him. "Layne!"

"What?" he chuckles.

I stare at him, squinting my eyes, "Where are you going?"

"Ehh.." he mumbles, smiling at the ceiling. "Just to the store...I need a new watch."

"You're lying."

Layne shrugs, "Have you seen my keys?"

"Where are we going?"

Layne's laughter grows, "You're making this so difficult."

"You're being sneaky!"

"I literally just told you what I'm going to do," he laughs. This damn laughing.

"You're driving me crazy," I sigh, getting off him as I spot his car keys by his window. Did I put it there? Standing from the bed, I move to stand behind the window.

"Actually, you're driving yourself," he chuckles, still searching for his keys, oblivious to my body acting as a shield against them.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid," I plead with him. But soon realized the mistake of my choice of words. Layne stops searching and looks at me.

"Yeah, because marrying you is stupid," he mocks, rolling his eyes. "What are you so scared of? Seriously."

"Nothing," I lied. I'm not exactly sure. "I just...I don't like rushing...I mean, you haven't...we haven't even said I love you yet...."

"We haven't?" he asks, almost like he doesn't believe my statement.

I shake my head no. Layne walks over to me. His hands find my waist again as he pulls my body closer to his.

"I love you," Layne confidently says, his lips curled up into a half-smile.

Using one of my hands as a shield to cover my eyes from the sun that's beginning to blast through the window behind me, I squint my eyes up at him. Halo rings float around his head.

Layne is an angel too.

"I love you." Those words felt unfamiliar as they left my tongue. Is Layne the first man I have ever loved? "I love you, Layne," I tell him again, but it's more sincere this time, and my tastebuds aren't bitter.

I mean it.

I really, really do.

I love you.

Smiling, his face softens as he leans in even closer, "Now, will you marry me?"

"Maybe." And I feel my voice dying in my throat as I stare into his electric blue eyes. I love you so much, it scares me.

"I can deal with a maybe," Layne nods, his body relaxing. Dropping his chin in the crook of my neck, Layne snatches his car keys from behind me. "Gotcha," he whispers before giving my neck a damp peck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 101 18
Layne is having a hard time after a break up. Jerry does what he thinks will cheer his friend up and sends an Escort friend of his, named Taryn, to h...
670 104 6
Amidst the explosive grunge scene in 1993 Seattle, Riley Brooks finds herself broken after an abusive relationship with her first love comes to an en...
15.8K 353 25
"Love is the best kind of addiction." *** Rob is a smoker, it's a part of his bad boy image, a part he's not too happy to be losing. Olympia is su...
498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...