An Accidental power

By Zuelle7

This is a fetish novel, so if you're not into fetish you're welcome to move on ;) I decided to give this one... More

Its not Lava
Jackpot?
Charka
Your body is my playground
Black diamond
Where there's smoke...
Too much power
To the next town
Bucks for a donkey
Play it sexy
It became an auction
Intermission
A trade of favour
Explosion of ecstasy
A black splash of ash
Cease fire... Open fire
Who's the boss?
Abby
Torna or Tectonica?
It pukes molten rock?
Have some fun
A little too sweet
Give an atom bomb to a child
Till our hearts find rhythm
Sanguivoriphobia
Burn them all!
Our worst nightmare
Its what I am...

Dark elf

1.4K 11 22
By Zuelle7

"Hey human" Charka said as Heather now walked for more than a few hours.

"Yes?"

She suddenly took control over Heather's hand and smacked her own face making Heather flinch shrieking.

"What's the idea walking through a body of water like that!? It hurt a lot you know!?"

"What the Hell!? Why did you slap me now!? Why not slap me earlier when I ran through the river!?"

"Because you were on the run, I needed you to focus!"

"If it hurt you that much why not say something!?"

"I just told you, make sure you never get even marginally close to water again! What don't you understand behind the fact that I'm a fire entity, I don't like water!"

"That's not going to work! How will I bathe!? I need to keep clean you know!?"

"The fire will wash you! Your body is now at one with fire, any form of bacteria that lands on you gets burned up, you'll never have to bathe again!"

"Don't come with that crap! Fire makes ash, and ash is grey, leaves grey stains! I need to bathe!"

"Oh aren't you a wise girl? The fire will burn that stain away, fire is your soap, your food, even your shampoo!"

Heather lifted her foot, she's been walking without shoes on this whole time, and a layer of dirt was stuck to the bottom.

"Can you clean this then!?"

"Observe" Charka said and her foot set on fire.

Heather at first panicked kicking it into the dust but she soon realised it didn't hurt, then after the fire subsided she saw her foot was actually clean.

"Okay then... What about my hair? This will burn away and I need to wash it" Heather said but her hair suddenly spontaneously combusted and she screamed.

Like a heavy metal fan she windmilled her hair to make it swirl in circles but that didn't put out the fire.

Soon it subsided and she noticed a clear difference, her hair was shiny now, light to the touch and soft.

"Oh, okay wow this is much better" she said combing her fingers through it.

"As I said, fire is now your best tool, your best weapon, its all you are and all you'll ever need, the sooner you get your mindset into that, the better off you'll be"

She looked at her hands "Okay then, so... What's next?"

"I suggest you go somewhere no one can find you, you need to learn more about this ability, I'm not going to lie, you overused the fire at the blacksmith and you could have died"

Heather shriveled a little "Oh gosh"

It was then she heard a scream coming from somewhere in the forest, her head darted in its direction and she listened.

A bellowing roar accompanied it and it sounded like someone was under attack.

"Someone's in trouble!" Heather said running in that direction but her breasts bounced vigorously making her slow to hold them.

"Oh, yes go see, maybe someone will get killed now"

"No! Maybe I can help someone from dying!"

Charka scoffed "Where's the fun in that!?"

"Hey! You're a part of me now so no demon stuff! No violence and no killing"

"Why!? This is what I am!"

"And this is what I am! If you don't like it get out!"

Charka remained quiet but Heather asked as she ran "What will even happen if you suddenly get out of me?"

"I... Well I..."

"Yes?"

"I'll burn up into nothing, that mountain, and now your body is all that keeps me alive, I'm kinda like a symbiote"

(A/N: Venom... You know what a symbiote is right reader? Had to find some way to explain it, but watch, poor Heather doesn't know these modern things)

"A symbiote?" She asked.

"Never mind! I need a host okay!" Charka said.

"Oh! So you really are a parasite?"

Charka made Heather's one leg act strange and it crossed tripping her other making her go down face first into the grass.

"Ow-!"

"Don't call me a parasite!"

She held her face but the most damage she took was her oversized breasts that broke her fall, she turned on her back and hugged them.

"Oww- That really hurt Charka!"

"Not my fault you wanted to be plump and busty!"

"You made me into this! I didn't ask!"

"Oh stop whining, last I remember you were worshiping your own boods, wierdo"

Heather got to her feet again when another scream came out the trees, she started jogging in that direction holding her chest snugly.

"Don't trip me again!"

"Don't call me a parasite, I'm forced to live with you, I give you amazing abilities, be a little more grateful!"

"So you can't survive without me?"

"Yes"

Heather took a breath and gasped regaining her stamina "Okay! I'm sorry, sorry I insulted you"

"Thanks, and, I'm sorry I hurt you"

"Guess I deserved it, oh, and I'm sorry I ran through the water"

"That's okay, sorry I called you stupid"

Heather giggled "Okay, we made peace, let's find out what's up in here" she said coming over a crest.

There she found a woman, she looked teenager and had pitch black skin, long pointy ears that stretched past her head and bleak white hair.

Her eyes grey instead of white and her irises a violet purple, on her backside, shimmying away from a very large bear.

Heather recognized the attire, leather bra like chest piece and leather loin cloth "Oh heck! Its a dark elf!" She said.

"You don't like them right? Good, there will be blood after all" Charka said.

The bear was known as a Dire bear, some sort of magical transformation that happens to the animal once its killed in a magical way, and of course a cruel way.

If the bear suffered during its death by the means of magic, it is revived as a dire bear and grows three times the size of your average Grizzly.

Wolves even go though it, eagles, pumas, jaguars, it all depends on the animal, and of course how it died.

"I can't let her be eaten" Heather said seeing the panic on the dark elf's face, she had no weapon and no means to defend herself.

"Did you just show pity to something you feared? Well done!"

"Its called being human Charka, get used to it!" Heather said holding her hand up like a claw and groaning as she watched it.

"What are you doing?" Charka asked.

"Trying to conjure a fireball obviously!" Heather said but Charka laughed.

"You idiot, you are the ship I'm the wind, you're the host I'm the... Never mind, if you want fire, just say so!" Charka said and suddenly a large fireball the size of a beach ball bloomed over her hand.

It hissed sapping up air to keep its form and made Heather cringe holding her face away.

"Well!? There you go! Roast the Elf so the bear can have a nice meal"

"In not roasting the girl!" Heather asked twisting her arm around her to ready for a throw.

"She's not a girl, it might not seem that way to you Heather but the elf is an adult"

"Really?" She asked taking a close look, her breasts was rather full but she was short, ish, and her face rather cute, Heather didn't judge her older than seventeen or so.

She braced and ran, the bear came down on the elf but Heather threw the fireball, it struck the bear and enveloped it like a Molotov cocktail, dousing it with fire like water.

It roared turning away and ran burning into the forest, as its noises got further away Heather relaxed and looked at the elf, she was shocked still looking at the last spot the bear went, then blinked looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Heather asked.

"I am now, thank you" she said getting up "I thought for sure that was the end of me"

"It was scared I might see someone die today" Heather said but saw the woman stare at her "What?"

"Are you a witch?" The elf asked.

"N... No! I'm not I swear!"

"Then how did you throw that fireball?"

"Its, its... A long story, you see there was this fire... Thing, trapped in a mountain and I, kinda saved it, but it gave me this ability"

The elf smiled "I see, you saved me as well, so that is believable, my name is Katinka, what's yours?"

"Heather"

"Thank you Heather, I will not forget this day, and, I must give you a compliment..." She said stepping closer.

"Okay?" Heather said feeling a little lost for personal space.

"You are very busty, how did you manage to have such a full set of breasts? Is it your diet?" Katinka asked bravely reaching up and pushing one up.

Heather felt her face boil "Oh... I well, its you see? I..."

Katinka smiled "It doesn't matter, you are blessed, and I love the way you look"

"Oh, okay..."

"I'm into women, you see... I kind of get frowns from my tribe because of it"

"That shouldn't get you flack, if you're not interested in men, then that's your choice right?"

Karinka nodded "You understand, I admire that as well" she said stepping back "The dark elves will always be a recourse to you from now on Feather"

"Uh, its Heather"

"Heath-er, I am the queen or my tribe, and you're always welcome to join my side, I'll be in your dept and the open space on my throne will be yours should you be ready"

Heather swallowed "Wait what!? You're the queen of the dark elves!?"

"Yes, I slip away every now and then to have some quality time to myself, only this time I ran into a Dire bear, thank you again" Katinka said pointing in a direction "Through these mountains you'll find the woods of Black, there resides my tribe"

The very name made Heather shrill a little "I see, very well"

"I'll be waiting for you, beautiful Heather" she said and left her.

"Score! I must say I didn't get to see blood, but that was a score" Charka said.

"Is it though? The woods of black? Sounds like a deathtrap" Heather said.

"You met a sexy night elf, who just happens to be the queen of her tribe, and she's a lesbian! That's a score"

"Why!? What of what you just said is considered scoring by your terms?"

"You get to be her second queen, then have command over an entire race of dark night assassins, and... You get to have sexy time with the queen herself"

"I'm not into women!"

"You'll get used to it! So, what's your choice going to be? She's not far, you can still catch up..."

Heather tapped her chin "Well..."

(A/N)

I'll let the story speak for itself.

Hopefully I spelled Symbiote correctly, I was too lazy to Google it.

Thanks for the read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
260K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
565K 937 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭