365 Moments

Bởi Dumebiherself

Miracle a twenty year old girl with only a year to live , sought out to fulfill one goal hers , make an impac... Xem Thêm

Author's note
First moment
Second Battle
Third battle
fourth battle
Fifth battle
seventh battle
Eighth battle v
Nineth battle
Tenth battle
Eleventh Battle
Twelveth battle
thirteenth battle
fourteenth battle
fifteenth battle
sixteenth moment
seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
twentieth
twenty-first
twenty second .
Epilogue
thank you note

Sixth battle

11 2 2
Bởi Dumebiherself

"Get out of my way" I said , I prayed he got the memo and left me alone cause my mood was already on the downside I didn't need him making it worse for me .

He smirked and rolled his eyes " your the one standing in my way , and you didn't say sorry for bumping into me so ...."    I clenched my fist because he was making me mad  .

I tried to push him out of the way , but then I might as well have been pushing a brick wall cause he didn't move an inch , I huffed a breath and held my arms akimbo

" Stop embarrassing yourself , just say sorry and I will move out of your way " he said I looked at him like he had just something that was an insult to mankind .

" Heaven will roll over before I say sorry to you " I said and jutted my chin out in defiance .

" Okay" he said and folded his arms across his chest

" I have alot of time on my hands , I'm not in a hurry to get to that doctor's appointment , I don't know about you though "

I looked at him and realized he was serious , just as I was about to say it a nurse came and he moved out of the way for her , I smirked and was about to steal the opportunity to escape but he caught my arm effortlessly .

" Trying to play smart ?!" That's not Good you know .

I gave up and decided to say it " fine , I'm sorry" I said

He chuckled " I didn't quite get that , can you be more audible "   I couldn't believe the fool , I narrowed my eyes at him  " I am sorry " I said alot louder

" Was that hard now?" He asked I just rolled my eyes and made my way past him .

I was about to exit the hospital when he called me back  " Miracle?!" I turned to him

" My name is  King" he said , I couldn't help the silly grin that appeared on my face ,I waved at him and left the hospital in a better mood .

I got home and met my mom in the kitchen preparing a mouth watering delicacy of Egusi soup on of my favorite .

" Good afternoon mom " I greeted , she turned to me with a smile 

"Go on and wash off that hospital smell on you , you smell like drugs " she said , my mom's nose was very Sensitive

" Yes mom " I replied and went to my room , I took off my clothes and got into the bathroom , I was feeling like a cold bath but that wasn't an option so I settled for warm water ,after my bath I used the towel to pat myself dry then put on a short and a tank top and my black hoodie all of a sudden I felt chilly . I went back to the kitchen and settled on the dining table, my mom dished my food and my mouth instantly watered without further Ado I dove into the food and demolished my plate of garri and egusi soup .

" Honey , hope you enjoyed the food " mom asked just as she returned from her room ,

" Yes mom , it was delicious , Dalu" I said to her and thanked her in my mother's tongue in the Igbo language . She smiled at me and rubbed my back .

" So your Aunt and your cousin are coming to visit " she said and instantly the good mood my food put me in went downhill .

" Why" I asked    " I don't know , they probably want to check up on you " she replied.

" You know that's far from it mom , those people are damn toxic , they are probably coming to check to know the date of my death " I said , my mom's face paled she hated it when I spoke of my own death

" Mira , you know that's not true " she said , holding my hands .

" They are probably going to remind you of why you never should have married Dad but that's okay too " I said and stood up and left the table. I didn't want to look at mom's face because I know I dealt her a low blow.

Thanks for voting it means as lot to me ...pls be nice with your criticism let it be constructive and yes I know the chapter sucks but it only gets better I promise .....

Dalu is a word for thanks in the Igbo language a tribe located in the Eastern part of Nigerian .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

765 149 35
Tiffany Joy, or as she prefers Tiff, has had a hard life and just wants to continue with a better future. With her parents dead and living with her e...
6.5K 243 89
Ella Walter, the new girl. Searching for love yet afraid to find it. Seeking help yet afraid to tell anyone. Body and mind full of scars convincing...
497 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
135 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...