[Violet] (Harry Potter Variou...

By elvestoneanzelote1

(Yan! Harry potter various x fem!reader) Warning:. Obsession. Murder. Jealousy. ------- its a Fan fiction!! ... More

Prologue
Chapter: one
Chapter: two
Chapter : three
Chapter: four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: six
Chapter: seven
Chapter : eight
Chapter: nine
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twleve
Chapter: thirteen
Arch: 2
Chapter: fourteen
Chapter: fifteen

Chapter: Ten

888 36 2
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- sorry if its taking time for progressing but romance will only occurred little later sorry again...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀//
   /  ;
 。|  :
  |   'i, ૮₍ ⸝⸝´ ˘ '⸝⸝ ₎ა
☆  'i    ト、( ヽ∩∩ ) __ ,  .
 .  'i     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ;'
    丶,       ,/  。゚
 。゚    ' ー- - - - '´´⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"A foul or fair"

"It does not count when the victor is clear"

"Why argue since you know your place"

"Don't make the victor hate you"

"Or maybe you will lose your place".

------

 •───────•°•❀•°•───────•

-----

In the library, Harry and Ron was surprised to see Hagrid concealing a book. After he left, they both went to the section that Hagrid had been to and it was concerning dragons.  Harry remembered Hagrid saying that he has always wanted a dragon, but Ron reminded Harry that this was against the law as Wizards were no longer allowed to keep dragons, as this drew the attention of muggles to their way of life. 

"Y/n!" Someone called out to you as you stopped on your way confused you turn and saw Harry and Ron.

"Oh hello, did something occurred?" You asked as they both nodded to each other as you smile confusedly.

"We are planning to visit, Hagrid" asked Harry.

"Want to join us?" Asked Ron as you blink twice.

"Well.. Want to join them, Nene?" You asked to your side as they took notice of the shorter girl who grinned.

"Of course"

"Wait, Hermione?" They both exclaimed.

"About that why and when is it your visit?" You asked as they both glance each other.

"To asked Hargid about the philosopher stone" said Hermione aware of the planned as you went a bit thoughtful.

"About that I may not be able to come"

"Why not?" Asked the trio as you sheepishly smile.

"I got detention"

"What!! Why?" They all ask in unision as you just cheekily smile.

"One word, Hexed" you said as they frowned and pestered you yet you refused to say it.

----

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

--------

Despite their Frowns and complains Harry and his other two friends decided to go and visit Hagrid who was behaving oddly when they arrived inside Hagrid’s stiflingly hot hut.

"Hagrid" called out the trio as Hagrid was shocked to see them and about to close the door.

"We know about the Philosopher stone!" Shouted the trio as Hagrid eyes widen in shock.

When they went inside Hagrid was very much in warry.

"So you three knows about it?" Asked Hagrid as Hermione sighed.

"Not really, Y/n knows" said Ron while chewing some biscuits.

"Oh.. That's not a problem, they have those knowledge from years i guess.. Eh?" Said Hagrid as Harry frowned abit.

"Knows from years? What do you mean?"

"They are one of the Royalties in wizardry world like Malfoy's their traces of purebloods are long and they have mixtured of other countries purebloods of Wizards and Witches.. " said Ron .

"And they are the knowledgeable ones, Nana told me about the huge library.. Which she still haven't read all... In her house once" said Hermione as Harry frowned more as the two friends look puzzled and confused.

Harry took notice of the egg as they also notice the book they were perplexed about the egg until it started cracking.

Hermione and Ron also witnessed the hatching, and they were fascinated by the baby dragon. However, they had been followed by Malfoy and he observed the dragon through a gap in the curtains.

"Uh-oh!" They were very much in trouble now.

In the halls they saw the professor waiting for them with Draco behind her.

"Professor we can ex-"

"Silence! Going out from the bed and from your houses at this hour have no excuses!"

Draco smirked at them as they secretly glared at him.

"Well.. You four will be getting detention" said MC Gonagall as Draco look puzzled.

"Four?"

"Yes, since even you were out from bed"

The trio snicker as Draco frowned.

----╴
╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

They were walking with Mr Filch who was talking about taking them to forbidden forest.

"I thought you were joking!" Said Draco as Filch didn't gave a damn and went to Hagrid with a familiar h/c hair girl next to him.

"Oh, seems even the Ravenclaw will be joining you four" said Filch as their eyes widen.

"Oh? Hey there Harry, Ron, Nene and.. Draco" you said smiling as if you were used to seeing their shock expression.

"Why is she here?" Asked Draco.

"She broke the rules by Hexing the two Slytherin 3rd year girls, day before yesterday"

"They deserved that"

"And also, Pranked the Ravenclaw perfect boy by throwing mud on him, yesterday"

"He too deserved that"

"And today she had broke the potions of Snape"

"That was accident"

You sighed as they looked shocked not believing that you will do such a thing well stratch, Malfoy he already knew you were sometimes prankster too.

"Well good luck and enjoy in the forbidden forest" said Filch leaving.

"We will!" You shouted happily as the others frowned at you.

-----
-╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

"Y/n and Ron go that way, Hermione come with me and Draco and Harry go that way" said Hagrid.

"Wouldn't it be better if Ron go with you and let me be with y/n?" Said Hermione for the first time using y/n instead of Nana.

"Eh? It would be better to search up a while, And it would be better that way also, Y/n have her share of lamp" said Hagrid.

"Seems I will be in your care then" you said smiling as Ron smile a bit relax since he was not the one going with Draco or Hermione it will make him nuts on the woods.

"Be careful and if your in danger pinch Ron so he can scream" said Hermione as Ron look offended.

"Why me?" He said as both of you left to your own way separating from the groups.

"I'm sure the unicorns are hunted by Werewolf's" said Ron as he was shivering from fear and almost scream when he saw a spider on the tree thrunk.

"Here" you said as you gave your right hand out as Ron look confused.

"What?"

"Hold my hands so we won't get lost"

"...are you sure?"

He was very hesitant as you have to be the one holding his hand. He flinch yet was quiet his looked downward in embarrassment.

"My hand.. Must be sweaty.." He mumble out as you giggle.

"Not really, Its warm" you said walking side by side as you carry the lamp on the left hand.

"..." It was calming silence as you both were walking on your way until both of you notice the white silver blood?.

"This is.."

You approached it and sighed noticing the dead body of the Unicorn.

"Ron.. I don't think it is the werewolf.. This creature must have drank the blood of Unicorns "

"What do you mean?" Asked Ron confused and fear as you gave squeeze on your joint hands to reassure him and make him snapped out of his daze.

"It is feasting on them... To get the curse life" you said as you look back at the Unicorn body.

You blink thrice and both of you stood up.

"Ron go and get to Hermione and Hagrid and tell them Harry is in trouble" you said handing him the lamp.

"Wait-! Y/n!!!" He shouted yet you started running though your eyesight in the dark is good compare to others you still can't see that clearly, taking out your wand and about to cast a spell to see in the dark but accidently you tripped and rolled.

You hit a person well mostly pushed them out of the way and stood up dizzily.

"Oh? Hey there Harry?" You said holding your head as Harry look terrified.

"Y/n, watch out!" He shouted as you turn to see.

"Ahh.. Shit"

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ 𖤍 ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

▂╱▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
╲|╭╮   ▔▔▇▆▅▃▃▂
╱|   ┈┈╱╱╱╱▔▔┊┊
▔╲┈┈▔▔╱ ┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊╲▂▂╱┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊▂|  ▂|   ┊┊┊┊┊┊

---

A:n- That's all how was it?

And I hope you have a good day ahead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 591 30
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 420 32
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warningโš ๏ธ โ€ข Grammatical error โ€ข Foul language โ€ข All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
38.8K 1.1K 29
*โ€ข.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
171 10 13
โ€ž๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐’€, ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ " :๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.โ˜ฝหš๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...