Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Getting Hitched
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)

1.8M 37K 10.7K
By gabycabezut

A smirk played on my lips as Hugh stared shocked at the door. But the smile soon faded when I noticed how his whole body tensed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled.

Slowly, I left the bowl forgotten on the floor as I walked to him. Hugh turned to me and his eyes showed his concern and anger.

"This better not be him" he hissed.

Frowning, I stepped closer. That's when I heard his voice.

"I want to see Emily."

Oh God...that voice...

"Well, she doesn't want to see you. Like ever." Hugh glared at the man in front of him.

My heart clenched and I felt as if someone had thrown cold water over me.

What on earth is he doing here?

"I know she's right here" He pushed at the door that Hugh was almost closing.

I was frozen in the empty living room completely shocked. I closed my eyes and panicked inside my head...

He's here...

Why is he here?

Please, let this be a bad dream...

"You know, one word from you" Hugh said huffing since they were struggling with the door, "and I'll gladly beat the shit out of this ass-"

Sighing, I shook my head, "I'll talk to him so he can leave sooner..."

"But Em-"

"It's ok, Hugh..." I grabbed his hand and he reluctantly let the door open completely.

There he was.

His hazel eyes  that I once loved now seemed plain and he was lacking on the muscular department. He looked completely dull. What did I ever find enticing about him!

I think I prefer dark chocolate eyes and sexy chiseled features...

"Hello beautiful."

The tone of his voice that I used to find completely sexy and alluring, seemed now kind of fake...and plain...and somewhat disgusting...

"What are you doing here Sam?" my voice was cold, although on the inside I was panicking about the fact that Scott could arrive at any moment.

"I want to talk to you..." he grabbed the door, "can I come in?"

"I'm actually waiting for someone" I trailed, "I don't think this is a good time." Or ever.

We had nothing to talk about.

Zero.

Nada.

He could go to hell for all I cared.

The anguish I felt when I heard his voice was pretty soon replaced with anger.

Sam watched me confused. I rolled my eyes at that.

What was he expecting?

That the moment I laid eyes on him I would forget about everything and run to him?

Please.

I brushed a palm at my face, completely exasperated. "You know? Actually I really don't want to talk to you ever...and I'm really waiting for someone, so if you could just-"

"Emi" he stressed the pitiful nickname he had given me, "I came all the way from LA to talk to you..."

"Well, I'm sorry, Sam. But I don't want to talk to you." As the words left my mouth, I noticed the dark circles and the redness on his eyes.

For a moment, I felt kind of guilty...

About what?! A little voice in my head snapped.

"Am I interrupting?" A dark voice asked from behind.

Instantly, my lips tugged up on that goofy smile that was pretty much glued at my face whenever Scott was around.

Sam turned to look at him frowning, while I heard Hugh gasp and mutter, "holy crap..."

I twirled to see Hugh's mouth completely open, pretty much gaping at Scott. I couldn't help myself and a small chuckle left my lips.

"And who the fuck are you?" Sam asked defensively.

Scott narrowed his eyes at him and shrugged, "I'm expected...the question is..." his voice darkened, "who the bloody hell are you?"

Sam stood up straighter. Oh please... as if he could keep up with Scott...

"I'm Emily's fiancé"

Scott's eyes glanced at me at the same time I felt my blood boil and I narrowed my eyes at Sam.

How dare he?!

"Ex-fiancé" I stressed out. "And you were just leaving." I passed beside him to grab Scott's hand so he could finally enter my empty house.

Sam grabbed my arm and growled, "We.Need.To.Talk." His fingers were painfully digging in my arm.

Scott snarled at him, "Get your fucking hand off her."

"Or what?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Or we will." Sean coldly answered standing in front of Scott and me.

I noticed Carl was right behind Scott. They were in full bodyguard mode. They were both sending daggers to Sam and at the same time were surveying the street. I guess they weren't trying to gain attention or something...not that it would help, since an old lady was already gaping at us and from afar this would be kind of the interesting-gossiping situation one could find amusing.

Just not when you were in the middle.

"Oh for God's sake! Just leave, Sam!" I pulled free my arm as he was still glaring at the three guys that were now in full overprotective mode.

"I still want to talk to you...I didn't come here for nothing" he said scowling.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you, ok?" I placed my hand on Sean's shoulder trying to push him so I could go back inside, but he pretty much ignored me.

Scott squeezed my hand and when I turned to look at him, he gave me a small smile and shook his head. Pretty much telling me to stay still because they weren't moving at all. Not only until Sam left, I presumed.

I glared heatedly at Sean's back but he still didn't move an inch.

"Seriously Sam. Please go away" I added defeated.

He stared at me for a moment before frowning. After a second, he turned away and climbed down the stairs effectively going away.

Before he left, he turned to me, "I love you Emily. I know I made a mistake, but I love you...and I'm not giving up on you..." his eyes brimmed tears and his voice broke at the last part.

Wide eyed and pretty much shocked, I stood frozen looking where he had crossed the street.

He seemed sincere...and really sad and broken...

My stomach clenched.

After all this time, I had concluded that Sam really didn't love me. But seeing him like that, so broken...

I was somewhat relieved that he was finally suffering after what he did and also sad, because he did seem completely broken. All this mixed emotions left a bitter taste...

And I was mean...but honest also...

Ugh...

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I found that Sean and Carl were already at the front of the stairs and Scott was patiently waiting for me still holding my hand. I looked at him and his chocolate eyes were watching me intently. I smiled at him and we walked to finally get inside the house.

"Are you ok?" Scott eyes were boring into mine.

I nodded and he instantly grabbed my arm and lifted the sleeve to take a look at it. I rolled my eyes and pulled it away from him before he could see the marks that I'm sure Sam left.

"Bloody hell..."Hugh trailed.

We both snapped our heads towards him as he was still gawking at Scott.

"That was more exciting that watching fast and furious for the first time!" he lifted his palm to high five Scott, "that was cool, dude!"

That, coming from Hugh, on his posh British accent was pretty hilarious, so I burst out laughing.

I secretly thanked Hugh to break the awkwardness...

They both ended up cracking just like me. After sobering up, Hugh sent me a knowing smile and a small wink.

"So, you are the infamous best-friend?" Scott asked amused.

"And you are the mystery guy..." Hugh glanced at me smirking.

"You know" he added widening his smirk and moving his finger just like a teacher would do, making me go oh no, here it comes, "you are a clever girl...I told you to shag a lot of Brits...but you picked the one Brit that represents them all..."

My eyes might have popped out of their sockets. I blushed like crazy as Scott chuckled beside me. I turned to look at him, completely mortified, making him burst out laughing.

He was hard not to copy, so I smiled with him. But it wasn't a real smile...

I was still freaking out about the whole thing...

What the hell was Sam thinking?

A few weeks ago, when I was still crying myself out in Hugh's flat, I would have considered talking to him. But now, after everything that had happened, I knew that he was completely wrong for me.

I was utterly thankful that things turned out like they did, otherwise, I wouldn't be here, listening how my gay best-friend was telling the handsome man beside him, that he's bodyguards were hot.

Well that was Hugh.

And I loved him for that.

But there was still the nagging feeling that not everything was over...just like Sam had said...

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!

:) I'm still laughing about last chapter's LITTLE prank :)

Some people don't have a sense of humour...for those I could only say, lighten up, people! Life is too short to be bitching about everything!

To be honest, I wasn't going to post that part. It was pretty much a spur of the moment kind of thing :)

Ok...people...a few things:

One: I am going to finish this story and there are a looot of things coming...so...stop telling me to finish it!!! I AM FINISHING IT...

Second: Next chapter will be updated after the first chapter of Takeout chef...I'm really excited about it but I haven't been able to write anything about it. So, if you have time, I'll appreciate if you check it out and comment on it :)

OH and I'm not giving soft copies of my books! Hopefully one day I'll get to publish *crosses fingers* so, please stop asking about it...

A lot of people have asked me to read their stories...guys I'm on it...but I don't have much time and I'm going to be honest, I'll vote and comment, but if I don't like it, I'm not going to keep reading it. But I'm not rude, so I won't say it like that...and also, my opinion is that...mine...I'm sure that if it's not MY thing, a lot of other people might like it. So, keep asking other people to read it or go to the clubs or something...

And the last thing!!! If you want to make a banner or cover, please put your name in it too, because I tend to forget a lot of things...names being one of them...so sorry...I'm not rude if I don't dedicate the chapter...I just forgot who made it!!

And finally...THANK U GUYS FOR ALL UR COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 206K 43
After playing a prank to her best friend's crush, Princess Marianne finds herself in deep trouble as the police tumble in on them. Literally. She's...
2.3K 391 12
SEQUEL TO ROYALLY BUMPED || After a whirlwind of a year, Mila Abbott is finally enjoying her life as a princess and mother. As wife to the new first...
643K 12.7K 93
Prince Harry of Wales is engaged to marry a beautiful American actress. He loves her...or so he keeps telling himself. He's ready to marry. She's the...