[Violet] (Harry Potter Variou...

By elvestoneanzelote1

(Yan! Harry potter various x fem!reader) Warning:. Obsession. Murder. Jealousy. ------- its a Fan fiction!! ... More

Prologue
Chapter: one
Chapter: two
Chapter : three
Chapter: four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: six
Chapter: seven
Chapter : eight
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twleve
Chapter: thirteen
Arch: 2
Chapter: fourteen
Chapter: fifteen

Chapter: nine

1K 40 7
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n-

     /  ⌒ ヽ
   /   \
  /    丶 \
  (/    丶 )
  /     丶”
 |         |
 | ●  ●    |
 |   一        |
 ヽ__    ノ
  丿ノ ノ丁丁 ̄l\
 く(_(_(_L_)ノ

"Sometimes it's good to blend in"

"Rather then been odd one"

"Or else you'll raise suspicion"

---

───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Things went quick for you after the talk with Ron who was strangely different and quite charming I would say.

"Chirstams is nearing, Any plans?" Asked Ron as you both were coming from your shared class.

"Not really, I'm planning to stay eventually"

"Brilliant"

"What?"

"I mean... That means we can spend Christmas together after all My parents are going for Romania.."

"Yeah I guess so, Do you like reading novels?"

"Nah, I'm not that into it, Hermione likes reading those even Harry sometimes"

"...Pens?"

"Pens? What's that?"

"A smuggle thing to write, its like ink bottle and feather"

"Hmm, why asking?"

"Just curious"

"Well, I do want to see what those pens are since dad seems to like muggle thing"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"I know what to do.. Now.." You mumble to yourself as Ron looked puzzled until notice Harry on the way front.

"Well, I should be off to my next class"

"Same bye, Ron" you said waved him bye as he rushed to catch up with Harry, who was surprise by Ron sudden appearance behind him as you turn away before Harry was confused when Ron mention about you with him on the way, he turn around to see nothing.

-----

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

○●◎

Christmas wad fast approaching and the weather has turned really cold.  The school grounds are under several feet of snow, and the lake has frozen.  Very few owls are able to battle through the storms to deliver post. Most pupils will be going home for the holidays, but Harry will be staying at the school together with Ron and the other Weasleys because their parents are going to see their oldest son in Romania and for Y/n? Well she and her brother are staying back too for unknown reasons.

----

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

"Bloody Hell! How did you do that?" Asked Ron who was wearing a comfortable warm clothes as he stare at the new game board. You on other hand was using warm clothes.

(Your clothes up choose any.^)

"And that's how the snake eat you," you said as his round red dice got swallowed by the snake as he grossed out at the moving snake that grew his dice to no-18, box.

"Ugh! My turn now!"

You watch him rolled and get to the step as your eyes widen.

"Seems luck is on your side-"

"Oh, Harry!" Called out Ron to his friend who look confused and approached both of you.

"G-good morning, Y/n and Ron"

"Morning! you slept like a pig! Merlin even if its almost Christmas don't let that be a habit!" He said declaring himself that he woke up earlier than he did as he rolled his dice after you, which lead him to another stepped to number 46.

"What are you both playing?" Asked Harry as you smiled a bit at him.

"Snake and stairs, want to play?"

"Sure?"

"After this game!" Said Ron who look horrified to your blue dice. It was on number 90.

"Oh, seems I am getting near"

"Merlin! I will win this!!"

"What are you trio doing?" Asked Hermione as she grossed out at the sight of the dice been swallowed by the snake.

"Gah! I got swallowed again!" Shouted Ron.

"Seems snakes hate you, My turn" you said as you rolled the dice and unfortunately got swallowed by the bug snake leading to number 8.

"Ugh! "

"Ohh! You got swallowed, Karma is a bitc-ouch!"

"Language!" Said Hermione as Ron held his head in pain.

"...." You sighed yet looked up from the game and smile at Hermione.

Both of you chatted a bit longer leading Ron to complain about the game been paused.

"The Restricted areas of the library you can check" said Hermione to the other two as you look puzzle yet said bye to her.

"Now my turn-"

"Hehehe"

"That's cheating, Ron.... Goodluck" you said as a tiny spider came out from the goal as Ron left running from the great halls.

"I already told him if we cheat it brings out the insect we hate" you said to Harry who look perplexed.

"Want to play the game?" You asked as the board showed 'Ron have cheated' which Harry quickly shook his head afraid of whatever this game was as you shrug and were closing the game book.

"Y/n, I want to asked you something"

"Yes?" You said busy trying to locked the game book.

"Do you know about Nicolas Famel?"

" you mean the alchemist?"

"So you did hear about it" he said as you sighed and look straight to his eyes.

His green eyes glowed in anticipation as you smile a bit.

"Well, to be precised.. I don't know what you are searching but remember Harry, Sometimes it's better to rely on others"

"That's why I am asking you"

"You asked me, most of the time.. Harry I can't always help you"

"You always did, from kids you have helped me why not now?"

"Fine, asked away"

".... Do you perhaps know what he created?"

"Created? I am sorry I don't know"

"You're lying"

"I'm not"

"Y/n, we promised to never lie to each other.."

"I know.."

"So, why are you lying to me! I trust you to answer me the question about Nicolas"

"..And I HONESTLY don't know, Harry I am not a dictionary.. search it up yourself" you said frowning at him, taking up your things and left for your house dorm.

Harry frowned, deep thinking about what he said and regret it.

----

•◦✦────•◦ᘡ✦ᘞ •◦────✦◦•

------

It was silence as you woke up the sleep, the whole room was silent why? Cause everyone in Raveclaw left for their home as you sighed noticing the gifts your mother have brought for you and the gift you asked to buy for your friends.

'Excellent, but am I even allowed to go other house? Hmm I have to asked Professor permission then..' -you.

----

•◦✦────•◦ᘡ✦ᘞ •◦────✦◦•

----

Where as for you, after a quiet calm talk with Professor Filius and Professor Mc Gonagall you got the permission to go and gift your friends their gift in Griffindor.

You stare at the picture who asked for the password.

"Caput Draconis"

The door open and make you to took notice of someone at the door whose eyes widen.

"How did you know the password?" Said George as his brother came confused yet taken aback of your arrival.

"Easy, Caput Draconis' which is Latin for 'dragon's head' and that definitely fits as a straightforward password for the common room of Griffindor" you said calmly as they both started screaming.

"What is with the screaming, I got the permission from your, Head professor" you said as the twins glance at each other.

"Really?" They both asked as you nodded and Percy came questioning why you are in their house without permission and how you shouldnt be here, he even tried to pushed you out of the door but eventually Fred and George stopped him do so, you on other hand quickly have to show the scroll to him.

'Professor Minerva was right, Percy is really questioning type' - you sighing to yourself.

When Harry was awoken by a loud voice of scream he and Ron look perplexed to hear their brother scream they rushed out to find a pile of packages at the foot of their common room christamas tree decoration.

Their attention went to where they trio stood to see the h/c colour hair girl, Ron and Harry was confused and stare at you as you too stare at them yet smile.

"Ahhhhhh!!" They both scream out.

"Shut it both of you" said Percy massaging his forehead as if he just an headache as you just kept your smile.

"Harry, your crush have-"

"Brought a gift~!!"

Harry face flustered red as Ron stopped smiling.

"I brought for all, eventually" you said Ignoring the obvious crush of Harry towards you after all it is a tiny bit crush that will go away soon right?.

You stare at the gifts as they were opening theirs well most likely Harry and Ron as the twins and the older brother left to give the gift that you are unable to give to the other students.

Harry open the first gift as he receives a hand-made wooden flute from Hagrid.

"Wow... Thats a beautiful craftmenship!" You said admiring the texture as Ron shrugged ignoring your words as you started to compliment that you will surely want to learn or take lesson from Hagrid.

You stare at the 50p piece from Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia which Harry got from the enveloped.

"What's that?" Asked Ron as you smiled.

"Muggle money, Shocking they even sent a coin"

"Y/n.." Mumble Harry as you just shrugged your shoulder.

"I have never seen this"

"I have tons of those, Collecting this are my hobbies" you said as Ron eyes widen in shock.

"Won't your parent disowned you?" He asked as you blink twice and smile tauntingly.

"Not really~ Instead they support me~"

"To be a blood traitor?"

"Aren't you one too"

"Well.. Yes.. But you are Eleanore.. The royalties" said Ron slightly afraid if you get scolding or even worse disowned by your parents which you just ruffled his hair and smile at him warmly saying they don't really mind you been interacting with Muggle world.

"Well, if I got disowned.. I will marry your brother and become a Weasley~"

"Wha-why my brother?"

"Do you want me to marry you~?" You said smirking a bit as he huffed as his ears turn red.

"Of course not, Merlin.. you are more than I can bear"

"So you want me to be.. shared?"

"N-no.."

You just raised an eyebrows yet Harry open another box to see two jumpers from Weasley.

"Well, the maroon look good" you said to Ron who was eventually crying about the colour.

"Your just saying to make me feel better!"

"Maybe~"

"Y/n..."

You were puzzled by how they just say your name in mumble and sighed then continue on the work.

"Ohh, look at that Mother sent you one too.. Harry!" Said the twins who came using their jumpers with their letters written on them.

"Wait, I didn't saw your jumpers when I enter" you said honestly as they grinned and pointed Percy's who was already frowning it look pretty comfy.

"Seems only you didn't got?" said Fred

"Because of our younger brother didn't mention about her to our mom" said George as Ron frowned.

"Now its my fault?"

"Yep~/absolutely" you said together with the twins who grinned at you agreeing with them.

"But maybe mom will make one if you become a Weasley~" said George smirking with his brother as Ron face turn bright red.

"Does that means I have to marry~ one of you?" You asked calmly not expecting by your calm expression the twins frowns.

"And here we thought you will be flustered"

You just shrug, and stand up from your seat.

"Umm... gotta be going I still haven't check my own presents yet" you said about to leave yet stopped on the way.

"I hope the gifts were to your likings and thanks for your helps" you said to Percy and then to the twins.

When you left Harry opened your gift as he was eager to open it.

He notice a set of pens and notepad, it was blue light in colour.

(Here)

" she got a good taste" said Ron and glance at his brothers.

"What did you guys get?"

"We got twin necklace" they said showing off the two piece of the necklace.

(Here I don't know which one to pick).

As their attention went to Percy who frowned.

"What did you got?"

".. A muggle camera, dad is gonna ask for it" said Percy sighing as he showed the camera as they were confused at the design.

(Change the colour I guess?)

Ron open his as he too was eager to see what gifts he got to see.

A bunny like lamp, a set of pens.

"What is this?" Asked Ron holding the lamp.

(This↓) or this ↑

"Well that's cute" said The twins as Ron look confused what it was until Harry mention about it, they still have some more gifts to open.

----❛✐✎

You were having a nice dinner at hogwards and just when your going for rooms to sleep yet f*ck the idea and went for stroll since it was Christmas.

You were checking on the library without anyone noticing you since your footsteps does not have noise.

"Y/n?" Said a voice as you freeze and turn to see Harry in the invisibility cloack.

"Tell me, where did you got that?" You said.

"You can see me?"

"Of course~, Eleanore have the power to see through invisibility cloack my dad taught me to see through.. Because of a certain rival of his.." You said squinting your eyes while in deep thought.

"Well, why are you here in restricted area?" Asked Harry.

"Restricted area? Godric... The libary have restrictions?"

He ignore you and search through the books until the book started yelling leading him to panick you on the other hand was used to.

"We will be caught"

"Nah, I will blame it on you"

"What?"

"Nothing~" you said yet took his wrist and started running to a corner of the door.

You were inside the cloack with him since you don't want to be caught either as Harry was Kabedon by you.

Your hand was on his mouth and the other hand block his path.

"Shush, The professor cat is sneaky" you said as you try to find your want and cast a spell on to you both.

Slowly taking his hand and the other holding the cloack both of you started walking Harry was perplexed and confused yet followed you.

-----

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ 𖤍 ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

----

"Helga... Where are we?" You asked as he took out the cloacked.

"You brought me here"

"Because we saw Professor Snape! And Filch or Flitch!"

He rolled his eyes and went forward to the mirror as you were busy looking around the place.

"Y/n, look" he said happily as you came near him.

"Can you see it?"

"Your reflection and mine? I didn't know you were narcisstic, Harry~" you said smiling as if you stated facts as he groaned and push you forward to the mirror near him as he held your hands.

"Holy Rowena, Who is that?" You asked calmly yet your inner thoughts were shouting as you notice two ghostly figures one look like Harry.. And the other was a women, have Harry eyes.. Green..

"You can see it?" He asked Happily as his parents were smiling.

"I can see it? Who are they?"

"my parents "

"Harry, how on earth can I see your parents?"

"Maybe it showed my past?"

"....."

You told him to side away as he let go of your hands.

"It was because you were near" you said as Harry looked confused as you sighed and look back at mirror as you saw.

"I wish.. It wasn't you" you said as your eyes darken a tiny frowned creep into your expression unlike the usual.

"Let's get to our houses, Harry~" you said smiling at him as he look confused yet nodded.

-------

╘═══════╡°•✧•°╞═══════╛

------

"Wait! Nene" you shouted as you were brought to their table for lunch after Hermione returned from her holidays, Harry updated her on the recent events. 

"Wait.. Really? You guys got nothing?" Asked Hermione as you sighed and glanced at them.

"Have you found anything?" Asked Harry to you both as you shook your head whereas Hermione smile.

"Yep!"

-----

━━━━━━✧❂
✧━━━━━━━━━✧
❂✧━━━━━━

The next game of Quidditch, which was Ravenclaw against Slytherin (after winning against Hufflepuff) and Griffindor against Hufflepuff house, was fast approaching and the Griffindor team was horrified to learn that Snape would be the referee.

"It wouldn't be that bad, unlike us" you said as Harry frowned.

"At least Professor Snape wont be the referee of Ravenclaw and Slytherin" he said as you frowned.

"Unfortunately, he is" you said.

"But you're not playing so chilax" said Ron as you took some second to comprehend.

"Didn't you guys know I'm Ravelcaw Beater?" You said honestly.

"Its no time for jokes, Nana we should head out" said Hermione as you look shocked and huffed in frutrastion.

"Be it that way" you mumble leaving for your own class after the library research.

------

✧ ゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚◦。✧。◦ ゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚✧

-----

At the Quidditch match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, both teams were ready and Wood told Harry how important it was for him to capture the Snitch first. The whole of the school was present including Dumbledore.  This was a good sign as it would certainly restrict Snape.

"Its good thing Dumbledore is here" you said as you were about to leave yet was forced to be seated with the Griffindors.

"Do you want me in trouble?"

"Trouble?" Asked Ron as you nodded smiling.

"Why would you be in trouble?"

"Because I am Ravenclaw wouldn't it be better if I stay my house friends?"

"But aren't we friend too?"

"Can't argue with tha-"

"Hello there Eleanore.. And Weasley" said the annoying voice as You both notice Malfoy and his goons.

"Seems the Potter think so highly of himself, yet around the teachers and headmaster he is going to make a fools of himself" he said taunting as Ron grimanced in anger.

"You!"

"What going to fight? Hah! Your just a pathetic whiny boy who his behind his friends"

"You-"

"At least he treasure his friends unlike you, who treat them like nothing" you said defending Ron whose eyes widen and grinned when he saw Malfoy pissed of look.

"Defending a Weasley, how low can you get?"

"We shou-shouldn't fight"  shuttered Neville as Malfoy smirked.

"Shut it Longbottom, your just a coward, how pathetic to see a pure blood like you this way" he said looking up and down with raised eyebrow and mocking smirk.

"Shut up, Malfoy.. keep Neville out of this" said Ron as Draco huffed and glance at you who came a blank face which was new.

"You been blood traitors I didn't expect from you"

"Well, talking about expectation since when did you kept one for me, Malfoy~" you said as your tone went cold a smirk on your face as your eyes held amusement.

"Huh, talking with you is a waste of time of mine"

"Thank Salazar, you finally know what time is" you said as Ron snickered.

"You!" Draco shouted and took out his wand yet you quickly held his wrist that held the wand.

"Let go of me!"

"Let go of, Draco!" Shouted Crabbe and Goyle about to attack you but Neville and Ron started fighting with them.

"I wonder, will you tell your father about your broken wrist"

"You're weak you can-" he stopped midway as you eventually hit his neck making him unconscious.

You turn to see the other four fighting.

"Your leader have fainted and your still on fight how amusing" you said as they stopped.

The two of them took Draco and ran away as you took notice of the other two.

"Rowena, blessed both of you that must be tacky" you said as you notice Neville nose bleeding most likely his nose is broken and Ron have a purple eye on one side.

"That was one hell of a fight"

As all of you hear the cheers and make you trio to turn and see Harry have for the golden ball I mean snitch.

"Well, tell Harry... good luck for next match" you said to Ron who looked puzzled as you were leaving.

"Aren't you congratulate, Harry?" Asked Ron as you just smiled.

"Maybe later" you said smiling as the crowds started to hurdle around and Ron could no longer see you.

----

。𖤐・━━═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══━━・𖤐。

  /   \_____/  \
  /                       \
/ 🔴  °  -  °  🔴   \
\           ∆             /

A:n- that long I guess? Hope you like it? Hehe

Thanks for the support !!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 32.1K 37
Severus Snape: one of the most despised Hogwarts Teachers; the Head of Slytherin House and The Potions Master. Rude, snarky, and generally cold-hear...
375K 13.5K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
1.9M 63.4K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...